• 61 results
#1 Posted by Shyft (218 posts) - - Show Bio

Hello. I'm just introducing myself to the community. I just joined yesterday and am pretty interested in what you've got goin' on.

I hope to have lots of fun and... adventures.

Go easy on me. ^_^

~Shyft

#2 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

Shyft says:

"Hello. I'm just introducing myself to the community. I just joined yesterday and am pretty interested in what you've got goin' on. I hope to have lots of fun and... adventures. Go easy on me. ^_^ ~Shyft"

Go easy on you Wow did you set yourself up there , But before you get protected by the Watchers (Methos and Walking ) Your mine, god i hate noobs.

Welcome to the Vine

#3 Posted by Captain Hazard (1568 posts) - - Show Bio

Such a nice guy Arrow. Welcome to the Vine! If you are intrest in RPG and are a Hero come on by the Vine Knights thread.

#4 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, welcome to the Vine :D Ignore Arrow, he's our welcome wagon, really a sweetheart lol

#5 Posted by Prodigal Son (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Welcome Shyft.

Make sure to look out for flying sarcasm, and don't feed the fanboys.

#6 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

And please oh please never mention the Hulk...

#7 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi

#8 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Hazard says:

"Such a nice guy Arrow. Welcome to the Vine! If you are intrest in RPG and are a Hero come on by the Vine Knights thread."

Wow she is not even her for a day and you try and recurit her you must be getting desparte , Losers the The Vine Knights are, If you want a real team join the VV,

But the vine is all about fun hope you enjoy your time , Watch Cap Hazard he is an angry person LMAO

#9 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

Walkingstone says:

"And please oh please never mention the Hulk..."

Why would you even mention that Why now I have to say it .

THE HULK SUCKS

#10 Posted by Captain Hazard (1568 posts) - - Show Bio

last_Arrow says:

"Captain Hazard says:
"Such a nice guy Arrow. Welcome to the Vine! If you are intrest in RPG and are a Hero come on by the Vine Knights thread."
Wow she is not even her for a day and you try and recurit her you must be getting desparte , Losers the The Vine Knights are, If you want a real team join the VV, But the vine is all about fun hope you enjoy your time , Watch Cap Hazard he is an angry person LMAO"
Nope, but I thought the new person may want to join a team.
#11 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Hazard says:

"last_Arrow says:
"Captain Hazard says:
Wow she is not even her for a day and you try and recurit her you must be getting desparte , Losers the The Vine Knights are, If you want a real team join the VV, But the vine is all about fun hope you enjoy your time , Watch Cap Hazard he is an angry person LMAO"
Nope, but I thought the new person may want to join a team. "

Told you he is anger .

#12 Posted by Captain Hazard (1568 posts) - - Show Bio

last_Arrow says:

"Captain Hazard says:
"last_Arrow says:
"Captain Hazard says:
Nope, but I thought the new person may want to join a team. "
Told you he is anger ."
Yeah you got to watch out for me. I may turn big and green and start going on about how great wolverine or gambit is.
#13 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO that has to be your best come back to date , You made me laugh nice one.

#14 Posted by Captain Hazard (1568 posts) - - Show Bio

last_Arrow says:

"LMAO that has to be your best come back to date , You made me laugh nice one."
Awsome I don't think I have done that yet!
#15 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

That is why you are no longer a noob , Join the darkside we could work togher what do you say.

#16 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop trying to re-recruit people who're just too sweet to be evil :P

#17 Posted by Captain Hazard (1568 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry Arrow, the darkside just wasn't for me. I am too nice a guy to be bad.

#18 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

See? He's sweet like us. He wears the mantel of blueness well

#19 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

God sweet good is there anything worse , LOSERS

#20 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

last_Arrow says:

"God sweet good is there anything worse , LOSERS"

You love us really. How would you be able to be mean if there wasn't the sweet goody-two-shoes out there to balance you out?

#21 Posted by Captain Hazard (1568 posts) - - Show Bio

last_Arrow says:

How about a person who tries to be evil but is really good....*Points at Arrow*
#22 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

Walkingstone says:

"last_Arrow says:
You love us really. How would you be able to be mean if there wasn't the sweet goody-two-shoes out there to balance you out?"

One answers NOOBS.

Also why are we talking in here , Get over to the bar.

#23 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

last_Arrow says:

"Shyft says:
"Hello. I'm just introducing myself to the community. I just joined yesterday and am pretty interested in what you've got goin' on. I hope to have lots of fun and... adventures. Go easy on me. ^_^ ~Shyft"

Go easy on you Wow did you set yourself up there , But before you get protected by the Watchers (Methos and Walking ) Your mine, god i hate noobs.

Welcome to the Vine "

Just so you knowyou probably used to be a noob when you were new

#24 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk.... there I said it. na na nah na nah na!

#25 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

Havok says:

"last_Arrow says:
"Shyft says:
Go easy on you Wow did you set yourself up there , But before you get protected by the Watchers (Methos and Walking ) Your mine, god i hate noobs. Welcome to the Vine "
Just so you knowyou probably used to be a noob when you were new"

I was a Newbie if anything I was neve a NOOB

#26 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay well im a newbie not noob so everyone knows

#27 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

Villans and Heroes trading comments with out blood shed? Must be a new guy thread. Welcome Shyft. Arrow won't hurt you, too much.

#28 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

he doesn't bite.........................................that hard.

#29 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

He only takes who he kills. So run. Run like your pants are on fire and your head is catching.

#30 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

Also DIE

#31 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

He really like you or else he would have killed you by now.

#32 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

Zaraki Ichigo says:

"He really like you or else he would have killed you by now."

who you talking to

#33 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

Havok says:

"Zaraki Ichigo says:
"He really like you or else he would have killed you by now."
who you talking to"

The person that Arrow is being kind enough to badger.

#34 Posted by DarkLotusChylde (46 posts) - - Show Bio

Welcome to the Vine! Seeing that you are a good guy I guess we will be fighting each other at some point. Call upon your God, pray for him to help you! Seriously welcome and have fun!

#35 Posted by Shyft (218 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow. Lots of posts. Thanks very much for the warm welcomes from you all. Note: 1) Hulk sucks? No surprise. 2) I'm never a newbie or noob. Just a new player. 3) Jubilee is all mighty. 4) Evil prevails over good. 5) When Jubilee and Evil contradict one another, see note #3. 6) Gambit is pretty glorious as well. 7) The shadows are more exciting. Darkside and evil for me if they'll take me. >8D ~Shyft
Post Edited:2007-06-01 22:09:51

#36 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Shyft says:

"Wow. Lots of posts. Thanks very much for the warm welcomes from you all. Note: 1) Hulk sucks? No surprise. 2) I'm never a newbie or noob. Just a new player. 3) Jubilee is all mighty. 4) Evil prevails over good. 5) When Jubilee and Evil contradict one another, see note #3. 6) Gambit is pretty glorious as well. 7) The shadows are more exciting. Darkside and evil for me if they'll take me. >8D ~Shyft
Post Edited:2007-06-01 22:09:51"

No evil! Join Damage Control, the good team.

#37 Posted by Shyft (218 posts) - - Show Bio

Damage controllers? Good guys are more like damage buffers. They don't get to decide how much damage is involved, they just take some of the hits.

#38 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

Shyft says:

"Wow. Lots of posts. Thanks very much for the warm welcomes from you all. Note: 1) Hulk sucks? No surprise. 2) I'm never a newbie or noob. Just a new player. 3) Jubilee is all mighty. 4) Evil prevails over good. 5) When Jubilee and Evil contradict one another, see note #3. 6) Gambit is pretty glorious as well. 7) The shadows are more exciting. Darkside and evil for me if they'll take me. >8D ~Shyft
Post Edited:2007-06-01 22:09:51"

he said hulk sucks and then said jubilee is almighty? i feel ill....

#39 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Shyft says:

"Damage controllers? Good guys are more like damage buffers. They don't get to decide how much damage is involved, they just take some of the hits."

Well, if you go evil, know this: Damage Control is the almighty, and we are openly inviting you to join us. If you bypass the invite, then there is no turning back... MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!111

#40 Posted by Shyft (218 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon Enigma says:

"Shyft says:
"Damage controllers? Good guys are more like damage buffers. They don't get to decide how much damage is involved, they just take some of the hits."
Well, if you go evil, know this: Damage Control is the almighty, and we are openly inviting you to join us. If you bypass the invite, then there is no turning back... MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!111"

No turning back? Almighty? I place my bets on people like Arrow.

#41 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Shyft says:

"Octagon Enigma says:
"Shyft says:
Well, if you go evil, know this: Damage Control is the almighty, and we are openly inviting you to join us. If you bypass the invite, then there is no turning back... MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!111"

No turning back? Almighty? I place my bets on people like Arrow."

LOL, misguided new player, read everyone's powers, then decide.

#42 Posted by Shyft (218 posts) - - Show Bio

Although, as I think of it, as the super heroine Shyft has been known to partake in both evil and good acts, she is more of a neutral heroine. She does what she deems necessary at the time.

#43 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Shyft says:

"Although, as I think of it, as the super heroine Shyft has been known to partake in both evil and good acts, she is more of a neutral heroine. She does what she deems necessary at the time."

Hmm, darkness manipulation and shadowmeld, you'd team up good with our Octagon Freak. Wanna be on the speciakl squadrent of the Damage Control, the Octagon Heroes? We've got room for 4 more.

#44 Posted by Shyft (218 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon Enigma says:

"Shyft says:
"Although, as I think of it, as the super heroine Shyft has been known to partake in both evil and good acts, she is more of a neutral heroine. She does what she deems necessary at the time."
Hmm, darkness manipulation and shadowmeld, you'd team up good with our Octagon Freak. Wanna be on the speciakl squadrent of the Damage Control, the Octagon Heroes? We've got room for 4 more."

Hmmm. Maybe. I don't know how to play, to be honest. Or even what type of gameplay is involved. I haven't gotten around to looking into it yet. How's it all work?

#45 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Shyft says:

"Octagon Enigma says:
"Shyft says:
Hmm, darkness manipulation and shadowmeld, you'd team up good with our Octagon Freak. Wanna be on the speciakl squadrent of the Damage Control, the Octagon Heroes? We've got room for 4 more."

Hmmm. Maybe. I don't know how to play, to be honest. Or even what type of gameplay is involved. I haven't gotten around to looking into it yet. How's it all work?"

Well, off and on the Vine Villains build up a plan to take over things, and we have to stop them. We do this in the form of RPG's, and they get pretty crazy. The Octagon Heroes is a side team of Damage Control that is limited to 8 members. Let me know if you're interested in one of those spots.

#46 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Her and my powers would probly go together well. Have to find you a picture. Parhaps I could draw one? Pm me details about your character.

#47 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon Freak says:

"Her and my powers would probly go together well. Have to find you a picture. Parhaps I could draw one? Pm me details about your character."

Yeah, just let us know, we'll hook you up.

#48 Posted by Shyft (218 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon Freak says:

"Her and my powers would probly go together well. Have to find you a picture. Parhaps I could draw one? Pm me details about your character."

I'd like to draw my own character, pictures, and avatar no matter who I join. What size (pixels) and format do they have to be?

#49 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Nothing in particular, it resizes them automatically.

#50 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Shyft says:

"Octagon Freak says:

I'd like to draw my own character, pictures, and avatar no matter who I join. What size (pixels) and format do they have to be?"

PM me if you decide to join, but until tomorrow, I gotta go. I'll check here tomorrow to see your choice.

LATERZ