#1 Edited by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

An 11 year old girl pulls her family from a flipped over car because she knew cars blow up when flipped over from playing Grand Theft Auto.

Link

and here

Destructoid
said:

"The girl, Audrey Plique, and her family were driving to visit family on August 27th. Around 9 P.M., Audrey’s father began to get light-headed. His unease led to striking a guardrail and flipping their Jeep Cherokee four times into a ditch. Audrey called the accident a “scary experience,” and I would happen to call it a “nightmare.”

While her family hung in their belt buckles, suffering from injuries, Audrey was immediately alert and sought help after dragging her mother out of the vehicle. Audrey’s mother claims that the reason her daughter was so alert was a direct result of the lesson that Grand Theft Auto teaches us – overturned cars catch on fire and detonate catastrophically.
"

#2 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

So, what, she wouldn't have pulled them out if she didn't play GTA?

lol.....

#3 Posted by Jake Malcom (3261 posts) - - Show Bio

WOw im so glad this is what happened. I read the title an the first thing that came to mind was a newspaper title "Man escapes with his life after crazed hooker attacks."

#4 Posted by Last_Guardian (27978 posts) - - Show Bio
Jake Malcom said:
"WOw im so glad this is what happened. I read the title an the first thing that came to mind was a newspaper title "Man escapes with his life after crazed hooker attacks.""
lmao
#5 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio
Sparda said:
"

So, what, she wouldn't have pulled them out if she didn't play GTA?

lol.....

"
imao true
#6 Posted by xXi0RIXx (1736 posts) - - Show Bio

mannnnnnn
lawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwll


XDD
gta ruins lives

you stand in front of a person or a car
and you hold out your hands
but theres a glitch in life were your Ak dosnt pop up in your arms

#7 Posted by King Saturn (225046 posts) - - Show Bio
Oh Wow... see I knew it. Video Games can be effective to help people in real life situations

lol
#8 Posted by xXi0RIXx (1736 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Oh Wow... see I knew it. Video Games can be effective to help people in real life situations

lol
"
which is why in 2012 we need to listen to the game fall out

have underground VALTS!!! and send peopleto find water after the whole worlds population is like....200 and we have 3 headed cows
#9 Posted by King Saturn (225046 posts) - - Show Bio
xXi0RIXx said:
"King Saturn said:
"Oh Wow... see I knew it. Video Games can be effective to help people in real life situations

lol
"
which is why in 2012 we need to listen to the game fall out

have underground VALTS!!! and send peopleto find water after the whole worlds population is like....200 and we have 3 headed cows"
LMMFAO

Yes Indeed