#1 Posted by ScoodleDaddle (642 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAd4LJ2oOmk

The GTA games for me since VC have really been kind of hit or miss. I play them for a little while, and then dump them. GTA3 is still my favorite, because I actually enjoyed the storyline, and the game was just more fun to play altogether. For me, anyway. But watching this trailer actually gets me excited to see that the game might actually have a compelling storyline, and the Russian Guy seems pretty cool. For some reason, it reminds me of Max Payne. I also think it's refreshing that they didn't just try and create another city, and I figured they would run out of ideas anyway. It'll be fun to see Liberty City on the PS3, and it looks like it's going to be more NYC-oriented.

Thoughts?

As an aside, I really hope that they bring back the Classical station from GTA3.

#2 Posted by The WeatherMan (3214 posts) - - Show Bio

Saw it, picked my jaw off the floor and wiped the drool off my desk. Its gonna be effin awesome!

#3 Posted by Pontius (346 posts) - - Show Bio

I love GTA's. This one looks crazy. I was hopping they'd go over to europe though.

#4 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

I love all GTAs and still play them to this day. GTA: SA was just friggin' awesome, and that clip looks awesome. About NYC, the way they have islands, they base that around NYC in the GTA 3 series. The graphics look good and the story compelling. Although I wish their main characters weren't always criminals. And I hope they don't do that thing with GTA: SA where they released it for the PC much later. And then I got stuck with shitty graphics.

#5 Posted by V (294 posts) - - Show Bio

Such language. I'm shocked, sounds like you might be playing to much GTA. :) Another great looking game. I hope you can still pimp your rides, I love that, and I'm something evil on the bikes.

#6 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I wished they put more emphasis on bikes as well. Too much cars! It also looked like it's set during the 21st century, so I'm just wondering what kind of soundtrack they'll have this time.

#7 Posted by ScoodleDaddle (642 posts) - - Show Bio

Like I said, I'm really hoping for a return of the classical station.

#8 Posted by ScoodleDaddle (642 posts) - - Show Bio

The Classical music was AWESOME to be listening to when you're plowing through the streets running from the cops, and you go off a slow-mo jump, and see all the cop cars flying off behind you as you sail through the air.

It was pretty epic.

#9 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

I never really got a chance to listen the classical station. Though I loved that talk-back one and the pop radio station. The latter was catchy as hell.

#10 Posted by fesak (6981 posts) - - Show Bio

ScoodleDaddle says:

"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAd4LJ2oOmkThe GTA games for me since VC have really been kind of hit or miss. Iplay them for a little while, and then dump them. GTA3 is still myfavorite, because I actually enjoyed the storyline, and the game wasjust more fun to play altogether. For me, anyway. But watching thistrailer actually gets me excited to see that the game might actuallyhave a compelling storyline, and the Russian Guy seems pretty cool. Forsome reason, it reminds me of Max Payne. I also think it's refreshingthat they didn't just try and create another city, and I figured theywould run out of ideas anyway. It'll be fun to see Liberty City on thePS3, and it looks like it's going to be more NYC-oriented.Thoughts?As an aside, I *really* hope that they bring back the Classical stationfrom GTA3."

GTAIV is set in Liberty City?

#11 Posted by Darkchild (41429 posts) - - Show Bio

ook damn another reason i need to get a ps3 but only after i get a 360

#12 Posted by ScoodleDaddle (642 posts) - - Show Bio

GTAIV is set in Liberty City?

Yes, but apparently it's been heavily altered to be more NYC-esque, and less Seattle. I love Liberty City, so I'm pretty pumped.

And it's coming out on the 360 too.

#13 Posted by fesak (6981 posts) - - Show Bio

I kind of liked San Andreas myself.

#14 Posted by BehzatC (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Konu hortlamış beyler.

#15 Posted by consolemaster001 (6078 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by BehzatC (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Ezel kızar Behzat Siker diyorum.

#17 Posted by consolemaster001 (6078 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by BehzatC (5 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Edited by consolemaster001 (6078 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Edited by BehzatC (5 posts) - - Show Bio

unbound spectremi alır fully power galactusmu worlds funniest mxyzptlk mi yoksa bloodlust behzat ç mi @consolemaster001

#21 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (23782 posts) - - Show Bio

-____________________________________-

DAFAQ?!?!

#22 Posted by Epicbeast3000 (956 posts) - - Show Bio

gta 5 ftw

#23 Posted by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio

Why did someone bump this?

#24 Posted by consolemaster001 (6078 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Edited by Pr0metheus (5464 posts) - - Show Bio

Why did someone bump this?

because GTA IV is coming out! WHY ELSE?

#26 Posted by WarBlade539 (4753 posts) - - Show Bio