#1 Posted by Powerzone789 (430 posts) - - Show Bio

honestly i can't wait, i've got the preorder already paid off and everything and the way they are introducing online is awesome! any thoughts on the game in general?

#2 Posted by Abhi471990 (64 posts) - - Show Bio

good for you man.But i will wait to see if they release pc version as i have a beast pc at home.

#3 Edited by Powerzone789 (430 posts) - - Show Bio

@abhi471990: i want a decent gaming pc but i don't have the money,

#4 Posted by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm looking forward to it but I would rather get Arkham Origins.

#5 Edited by Powerzone789 (430 posts) - - Show Bio

@supernategames: arkham orgins looks promising but its also under a different developer, hopefully its as good if not then better then arkham city

#6 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

5 does actually look really good. Not a GTA guy but I might just get it.

#7 Posted by Aiden Cross (15569 posts) - - Show Bio

I've actually never play a GTA game besides the old 2D games. But i might get this one.

#8 Posted by Bruxae (13821 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved GTA4 so im looking forward to it alot, the one thing that worries me is that you play 3 characters? Im afraid it will take away from immersion when you have to customise and play different chars for the side stuff.. But I havent read up much on it so not sure how it works yet.

#9 Edited by Omega Ray Jay (7811 posts) - - Show Bio

The only one I owned was Vice City and that was for the 80's theme alone really. The most I can remember about that game was finishing it just so I had free reign and could drive (and fly) everywhere and listen to the radio. Never been fussed with getting any of the subsequent ones.

#10 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (6824 posts) - - Show Bio

GTAV> Any game this year.

#11 Posted by BumpyBoo (9140 posts) - - Show Bio

So, so excited for this. Honestly can't wait :)

Moderator Online
#12 Posted by Chibio (920 posts) - - Show Bio

I like both.

#13 Edited by Pope052 (3169 posts) - - Show Bio

It's going to blow every game this year out of the water, period.

Skyrim will always be the better game in my opinion, simply because I prefer Fantasy/RPG/Open World Games to anything else, but GTA V will easily rank up to my Top 10 list..

#14 Posted by Powerzone789 (430 posts) - - Show Bio

they say its going to be the biggest world they've made yet, bigger then the orginal san andreas, red dead redemption and gta 4 combined...thats crazy

#15 Edited by WarBlade539 (4577 posts) - - Show Bio

good for you man.But i will wait to see if they release pc version as i have a beast pc at home.

Specs?

#16 Posted by WarBlade539 (4577 posts) - - Show Bio

Watch Dogs will give it solid competition though.

#17 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (10476 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont even have a console and Im exited.

#18 Edited by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Should be absolutely ridiculous. Rockstar knows how to handle Sandboxes better than any other developer aside from perhaps Ubisoft. I'm hoping the multiplayer lives up to the brilliance they created with Red Dead Redemption.

#19 Edited by MadeinBangladesh (6824 posts) - - Show Bio

@madeinbangladesh said:

Watch Dogs will give it solid competition though.

yeah I am super excited for Watch DOGS also!

#20 Posted by Dabee (2389 posts) - - Show Bio

Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor!

#21 Edited by WarBlade539 (4577 posts) - - Show Bio

Should be absolutely ridiculous. Rockstar knows how to handle Sandboxes better than any other developer aside from perhaps Ubisoft. I'm hoping the multiplayer lives up to the brilliance they created with Red Dead Redemption.

What about Bethesda? :D

Also Volition

#22 Edited by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@deranged_midget said:

What about Bethesda? :D

Also Volition

Indeed! Elder Scrolls, GTA/Red Dead, Assassins Creed/Watch Dogs and Saints Row. Great games!

#23 Posted by Powerzone789 (430 posts) - - Show Bio

honestly elder scrolls online looks pretty sweet too...but i need a decent pc lol. and only 15 more days!!!!!

#24 Posted by Abhi471990 (64 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5242 posts) - - Show Bio

I really want the game this time around, I've been too young in my parents eyes.

But I'm turning 17 in November, so winning :p

#26 Posted by BitterSweetSymphony (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Too expensive.

#27 Posted by WarBlade539 (4577 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999:

i5 2500k

680gtx

8gb ddr3 ram

500gb hdd

Cool. I've got a CyberPower Fangbook cause I travel a lot and it's impossible for me to have a dextop that way.

#28 Posted by russellmania77 (15257 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh

#29 Posted by Powerzone789 (430 posts) - - Show Bio

it'll hold me off til arkham origins, that, and watchdogs are really the only games that have my attention this year, we need a better x-men game then destiny, that was crap