#1 Posted by Blue Nighty (374 posts) - - Show Bio

This looks sweet. Search it up on wikipedia and look at how fricking sweet it is. What r your thought and opinions and even suggestions for it.

#2 Posted by GoocherLee (365 posts) - - Show Bio

Which one is #4?

San Andreas?

If so, I finally beat the final mission about 6 months ago. I tried for months to beat it with no cheat codes, but it is simply impossible. Made it all the way to that point without codes, though! And even with codes, the final mission was a beyoch! It still took me five or six tries with the codes!

#3 Posted by Blue Nighty (374 posts) - - Show Bio

everyone is geting confused over it being the fourth but it is the fourth one some how and its coming out for ps3 and 360. fall

#4 Posted by GoocherLee (365 posts) - - Show Bio

I just read about it in GameInformer. My bad.

In sequence, Vice City is actually the 4th game in the series, but if they want to call the new one GTA4, that's their perogtive, I guess. But yes, confusing.

Still... the preview read really cool.

#5 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84514 posts) - - Show Bio

GoocherLee says:

"I just read about it in GameInformer. My bad.In sequence, Vice City is actually the 4th game in the series, but if they want to call the new one GTA4, that's their perogtive, I guess. But yes, confusing.Still... the preview read really cool."

Back when it first came out for PS1 it was GTA then they came out with GTA UK and then after that they came out with GTA2.

PS2 came out and the first release of the game on that platform was called GTA3. Vice City and San Andreas never had numbers in the titles (as far as I can remember) so it kinda makes sense that the new one is called GTA4.

#6 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

I was somewhat dismayed that you are unable to travel from San An to Vice City all the way to Liberty. Personally, I want a lot from this game...despite the fact that I won't be playing it. Like, can you go to missions dressed in Army Camo and a Hockey Mask? Will you be able to completely customize your character like in San Andreas? If not, this game will get a zero...

#7 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

I personally think that GTA4 should be strictly for PS3. It looks pretty good which is a major plus.

#8 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it'd be cool if in this one you have a personalized vehicle that isn't stolen every time to walk into a building. Better yet, have a "lock the f*cking door feature." That would rule!

I wonder if they're going to have a detailed fighting system in this one...I've always felt much more satisfaction from clobbering a guy then just shooting him, myself...in the games, I mean...(looks around shiftily.)

#9 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Gottheit says:

"I think it'd be cool if in this one you have a personalized vehicle that isn't stolen every time to walk into a building. Better yet, have a "lock the f*cking door feature." That would rule! I wonder if they're going to have a detailed fighting system in this one...I've always felt much more satisfaction from clobbering a guy then just shooting him, myself...in the games, I mean...(looks around shiftily.)"

Appears out of the darkness in a cloak I've got somethin' that might interest ya... Stranga... opens cloak revealing weapons, and bribes to make everybody look the other way

#10 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta silencer in there? looks around for cops, then nods, hands in pockets. It's cold, since it's 3 in the morning. Better yet...how much for the chainsaw? Gotta leave my signature, y'know...

#11 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84514 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sure you'll be able to customize your vehicle and yourself. There will be things you can do that we never even thought of. Personally I would like to be able to customize the motorcycles. I cant be touched on those things I never crash and I never slow down.

#12 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah...maybe adding armor? It never fails...I steal myself a Jester or some wicked Race Car, a Balla sees me, and before I know it, my beautiful set of wheels are scrap, in mere seconds...shameful.

You know what else would be cool? If it recognizes which weapons you use the most, so your character will automatically reach for those...Like, in cutscenes, you might aim a Revolver at someone's head, or you might show him your melee weapon, or pump your shotgun once, to show your target that Homey don't play dat. But, yeah, these are minor wishes, I know...it's just, you usually never get them, and I'd like them, is all...

#13 Posted by Blue Nighty (374 posts) - - Show Bio

the game has been delay further away around summer now

#14 Posted by ZORN (1605 posts) - - Show Bio