• 113 results
#1 Posted by GreyGoose (5044 posts) - - Show Bio

y do people insist on bringing up religion on comicvine when it only pisses people off cause of they nasty things u say about ach others religion...i say that u actuall talk about stuff relevent to comics then go on starting a WORLD WAR

#2 Posted by PRIMAV3RA (23049 posts) - - Show Bio
GreyGoose said:
"

y do people insist on bringing up religion on comicvine when it only pisses people off cause of they nasty things u say about ach others religion...i say that u actuall talk about stuff relevent to comics then go on starting a WORLD WAR

"
LMAO I HATE IT WHEN THEY SAY STUFF LIKE "god from the bible vs. Superman"  IM LIKE WTF
#3 Posted by GreyGoose (5044 posts) - - Show Bio

rigth it's just so annoying...and i try to stay away from those threads..they end up giving me a headache

#4 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio

I just hate it when people attack other people's fate, I'm the kind of guy who thinks

Hey, Whatever gets you through the night. John Lennon once said that

#5 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
GreyGoose said:
"

"
Why do people insist on making battles with anime characters but not actually knowing what the characters can do and making up stuff.
#6 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, I don't know much about comics and I don't talk much about them, but when  come here I talk about some more light subjects. Also arguing about other people's beliefs over the internet is kind of pointless unless it's a serious proyect in a more professional site.

zzzzzzz

#7 Posted by GreyGoose (5044 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"I just hate it when people attack other people's fate, I'm the kind of guy who thinks

Hey, Whatever gets you through the night. John Lennon once said that"
rigth and then ppl end up goin at it with each other over there beliefs...i mean its there beliefs stop BSing about it
#8 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio

Who brought up religion?

#9 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio
GreyGoose said:
"TheDrifter said:
"I just hate it when people attack other people's fate, I'm the kind of guy who thinks

Hey, Whatever gets you through the night. John Lennon once said that"
rigth and then ppl end up goin at it with each other over there beliefs...i mean its there beliefs stop BSing about it"
Just stupid if ya ask me.

I've seen Religion Threads on Gamespot last for 135 + pages
#10 Posted by GreyGoose (5044 posts) - - Show Bio

that topic that boy made wiht all the religions on it

#11 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

Well theres an Off-Topic section for threads like that. Personal I don't care for the religion threads and there for I stay out of them. Not to sound like a dick but if u have a problem with a certain thread its easy enough to avoid it.

#12 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Well theres an Off-Topic section for threads like that. Personal I don't care for the religion threads and there for I stay out of them. Not to sound like a dick but if u have a problem with a certain thread its easy enough to avoid it."
I agree with ya there.
#13 Posted by GreyGoose (5044 posts) - - Show Bio

agreed

#14 Posted by Hayden Miles (1165 posts) - - Show Bio
GreyGoose said:
"

"

it's good to have a conversation every now and then about something.... other then comics

As for that people who dont agree with it. feel free to voice your opinion but dont start an argument over something that you cant win at
#15 Posted by G-Man (34952 posts) - - Show Bio

Some people don't get that others might not have the same opinion as them.  They talk like they want to discuss things then go off when they can't handle someone not agreeing with them.  That's just annoying.

Staff
#16 Posted by King Saturn (224270 posts) - - Show Bio
Ha Ha Ha  !  I enjoy some of the Religion Threads... they amuse me greatly and I get to play with people on various topics too... 
#17 Posted by GreyGoose (5044 posts) - - Show Bio
G~man said:
"Some people don't get that others might not have the same opinion as them.  They talk like they want to discuss things then go off when they can't handle someone not agreeing with them.  That's just annoying."

thats what im sayiing...im like if u dont agree o well, there's no need for u to b*tch about it
#18 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio
G~man said:
"Some people don't get that others might not have the same opinion as them.  They talk like they want to discuss things then go off when they can't handle someone not agreeing with them.  That's just annoying."
i know how that feels
#19 Posted by GreyGoose (5044 posts) - - Show Bio

exactly...

#20 Posted by King Saturn (224270 posts) - - Show Bio
G~man said:
Oh we do that all the time at my Bible Study. I think its kind of fun actually...
#21 Posted by G-Man (34952 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm all for a decent conversation.  Having a different opinion is fine.  If we all thought the same, the world would be kinda boring.  It's just those few that can't handle their opinion being the absolute and only thought that's pathetic.  I'm not going to waste my time arguing with someone that can't even hear what you're saying.  They just repeat what they already said, only louder.

Staff
#22 Posted by GreyGoose (5044 posts) - - Show Bio
G~man said:
"I'm all for a decent conversation.  Having a different opinion is fine.  If we all thought the same, the world would be kinda boring.  It's just those few that can't handle their opinion being the absolute and only thought that's pathetic.  I'm not going to waste my time arguing with someone that can't even hear what you're saying.  They just repeat what they already said, only louder."

that bothers me when people try to argue with a person's opinion..i mean its there damn opinion
let it be there opinion dont b*tch about it, every1 has there own opinion and if we all had the same opinions like u said...it would be a boring world
#23 Posted by G-Man (34952 posts) - - Show Bio

Unfortunately I usually just stay out of those "hot" topics.  They turn ugly fast too often.  I'll usually just sit back and listen (and laugh inside). 

Staff
#24 Posted by King Saturn (224270 posts) - - Show Bio
G~man said:
"I'm all for a decent conversation.  Having a different opinion is fine.  If we all thought the same, the world would be kinda boring.  It's just those few that can't handle their opinion being the absolute and only thought that's pathetic.  I'm not going to waste my time arguing with someone that can't even hear what you're saying.  They just repeat what they already said, only louder."
I hear what you are saying. Though I dont get that luxury on Sundays. I have 10 Southern Baptists Ministers ( including my father and grandfather ) in my family and they all get loud and they are all hard to talk to about anything other than what they believe in. I am used to there way of thinking now though... even though it maybe annoying at times
#25 Posted by GreyGoose (5044 posts) - - Show Bio
G~man said:
"Unfortunately I usually just stay out of those "hot" topics.  They turn ugly fast too often.  I'll usually just sit back and listen (and laugh inside). "

i just choose to stay out of them period they leave me wanting to rip someone's heart out lol
#26 Posted by G-Man (34952 posts) - - Show Bio

"Rip someone's heart out"? 

Okay, now I know not to try to argue with you.  ; )

Staff
#27 Posted by Shatterstar (4551 posts) - - Show Bio

Religion, politics, & sex- three topics not worth talking about unless you're trolling for an argument & looking to upset someone.

#28 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
GreyGoose said:
"

"

Grey Goose is cute as hell. XD

Ummm yea. Don't bad mouth other religions. Bad... Very bad.

#29 Posted by xXi0RIXx (1736 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"GreyGoose said:
"

"

"
T________________________T
#30 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
xXi0RIXx said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"GreyGoose said:
"

"

"
T________________________T"

Just an opinion.

You're ubber cute too. XD

#31 Posted by xXi0RIXx (1736 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"GreyGoose said:
"

"

"

Just an opinion.

"
im watching chuuu~...
#32 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
xXi0RIXx said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"GreyGoose said:
"

"

"

Just an opinion.

"
im watching chuuu~..."

Errr.... -_-;;;

lol
#33 Posted by moonshayde (533 posts) - - Show Bio
GreyGoose said:
"

"
I think religion is a dangers thing to talk about on here. Everyone believes in different things, and even if they believe in the same thing, they may have different views on it. Not to mention its a really touchy subject because some people base there entire life on what they believe in. So for someone to make a wisecrack remark about one religion may upset the ones who believe in it. 
I just think people on here need to be a little more sensitive to everyone else, and just not talk about it. Like those 'God Vs One Who is All' or whatever battles, those are just asking for a war to start up. All because one person (or persons) dont believe in something, doesnt mean that the person who is going to read the thread doesnt. 

#34 Posted by King Saturn (224270 posts) - - Show Bio
People keep saying how dangerous the religion issue is to talk about on here... but I have been in multiple religion threads on The Vine and there havent been that many issues with people trying to get at each others throats... so I dont see the problem with these threads. 
#35 Edited by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

....This is the stupidest, most pointless thread i have ever seen in so long.....Religion is unavoidable, it simply is. People talk about it regardless of what others think.

#36 Posted by GreyGoose (5044 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"....This is the stupidest, most pointless thread i have ever seen in so long.....Religion is unavoidable, it simply is. People talk about it regardless of what others think."
if its a stupid thread y are u in it..
#37 Edited by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
GreyGoose said:
"Hedatary said:
"....This is the stupidest, most pointless thread i have ever seen in so long.....Religion is unavoidable, it simply is. People talk about it regardless of what others think."
if its a stupid thread y are u in it.."
lol cause you posted it so you can get replies from anyone. So, i gave my two cents. Though it's interesting as to why you made this thread. Out of spite? Out of anger?
#38 Posted by GreyGoose (5044 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"GreyGoose said:
"Hedatary said:
lol cause you posted it so you can get replies from anyone. So, i gave my two cents. Though it's interesting as to why you made this thread. Out of spite? Out of anger?"

i made it b'cuz its just so nerve racking about how people b*tch and complain about someone else religion...if its there religion leave it be
dont complain and go at it with each other...its there opinion and every1 has the right to have an opinion
#39 Edited by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
GreyGoose said:
"Hedatary said:
"GreyGoose said:
"Hedatary said:
lol cause you posted it so you can get replies from anyone. So, i gave my two cents. Though it's interesting as to why you made this thread. Out of spite? Out of anger?"

i made it b'cuz its just so nerve racking about how people b*tch and complain about someone else religion...if its there religion leave it be
dont complain and go at it with each other...its there opinion and every1 has the right to have an opinion"
Yet you complain about people complaining about religion. You are releasing some steam, okay, good, but it's pointless. Like i said before, people talk about it regardless of time or place. It's unavoidable. It simply is because it is a mystery. And humans more dangerous quality is curiousity. And human's curiousity will never end...along with imagination....and thinking about this shitt makes me want to drink beer...in fact, i think i will ^^
#40 Posted by GreyGoose (5044 posts) - - Show Bio

i didnt say it was bad to talk about i just said dont get mad about somebody else's belief

#41 Posted by G-Man (34952 posts) - - Show Bio

When I was in the classroom, my students would sometimes ask what my religion was.  I would never tell them.  I would say I wouldn't want to destroy their entire foundation of faith if I believed in something different than they did since my religion was the one true religion.

Staff
#42 Posted by GreyGoose (5044 posts) - - Show Bio
G~man said:
"When I was in the classroom, my students would sometimes ask what my religion was.  I would never tell them.  I would say I wouldn't want to destroy their entire foundation of faith if I believed in something different than they did since my religion was the one true religion."
exactly..now and days people try to destroy other peoples faith
#43 Posted by King Saturn (224270 posts) - - Show Bio
Some teachers arent as nice as you G-Man. I have had Professors tell me that There Was No God... and made it seem like I was dumb for thinking otherwise
#44 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
GreyGoose said:
"i didnt say it was bad to talk about i just said dont get mad about somebody else's belief"
lol Tell that to Zohan and his arch nemisis.

And G-Man is partly right.  But the thing is, who gives a shit if you believe in one thing while the other believes in another. It's pointless. If someone asked me what i beleive in i would say Hinduism. And i don't give a shit what they feel.
#45 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Im fine with them if they;re in the off topic forums, because thats not what the site is focused on, and well, in such a close community I guess there are going to be people asking your views on it. Odds are they dont really care, just want to see people post in the thread

#46 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio
G~man said:
"When I was in the classroom, my students would sometimes ask what my religion was.  I would never tell them.  I would say I wouldn't want to destroy their entire foundation of faith if I believed in something different than they did since my religion was the one true religion."
HAHAHA!

Awesome man
#47 Posted by GreyGoose (5044 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"GreyGoose said:
"i didnt say it was bad to talk about i just said dont get mad about somebody else's belief"

And G-Man is partly right.  But the thing is, who gives a shit if you believe in one thing while the other believes in another. It's pointless. If someone asked me what i beleive in i would say Hinduism. And i don't give a shit what they feel."
i so luv u right now cuz u actually get what im saying...like who gives a crud what they think
#48 Edited by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
GreyGoose said:
"Hedatary said:
"GreyGoose said:

And G-Man is partly right.  But the thing is, who gives a shit if you believe in one thing while the other believes in another. It's pointless. If someone asked me what i beleive in i would say Hinduism. And i don't give a shit what they feel."
i so luv u right now cuz u actually get what im saying...like who gives a crud what they think"
I don't luv..i have one night stands lol But either way, Religion is something of a focus for people to fill something within there void. It gives them hope and faith, but it is also a double edge sword. Its as dangerous as it could ever get as was proven many times in the past. But, right now the only thing i believe in now is my sweet tasting beautiful love called Corona XD Damn this shit is good.
#49 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio
GreyGoose said:
"Hedatary said:
"GreyGoose said:

i so luv u right now cuz u actually get what im saying...like who gives a crud what they think"
D: I got what you said
#50 Posted by GreyGoose (5044 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"GreyGoose said:
"Hedatary said:
"GreyGoose said:

I don't luv..i have one night stands lol But either way, Religion is something of a focus for people to fill something within there void. It gives them hope and faith, but it is also a double edge sword. Its as dangerous as it could ever get as was proven many times in the past. But, right now the only thing i believe in now is my sweet tasting beautiful love called Corona XD Damn this shit is good."
ROFLMAO...lol