Goodbye Comicvine. See you in 2015

This topic is locked from further discussion.

HushoftheWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By HushoftheWind

At first i was gonna just fade off into the shadows, but seeing how the community here on Comicvine managed somehow to make me actually like you people i figured i'd at least say goodbye. For those who don't know, and i'm assuming that's 99.9% lol, I'm leaving for Basic Training to Ft. Sills Oklahoma on October 22nd. I'm a good ole southern boy from South Carolina so that weather is probably going to have me on tilt, but i digress. It's been a fun and enjoyable experience getting brushed up on a vast history of comic book characters i thought i knew only to be humbled by the well retained information provided by the staff and users alike on the Vine(to me the original Vine). The first thing that hook me to this site 5 years ago was me constantly googling fights between my favorite heroes only to have Comicvine constantly be the featured site to show up on top of my google searches. From there i ran into some well know and awesome Battle forums viners such as: @k4tzm4n@god_spawn@omnicrono@jashro44@youknowwhattodo@punyparker@lvenger and @veshark just to name a few. All respectable and dedicated Viners in their craft and i thank you all being so damn awesome at debating.

I know i'll miss a lot between now and the end of January 2015 but hopefully i'll be allowed a laptop and internet access during AIT then i won't be gone for too long and if not then i'll see you guys in May. Hopefully Avengers 2 will be awesome, Tim Drake will have a different other then Red Robin, Cyclops will be leading the full X-men team again, Dick Grayson will be back in the blue and black guise of Nightwing, and i probably can go on, but i'll reel it in right now lol. Thank you Comicvine, staff and users, for being the best comicbook site on the net. Keep the passion burning.

On that note my friends, I'll miss you guys and i'll see you again

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided