#1 Edited by Kesho_Ronin (209 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by spetsnaz_gru (235 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Sakhi. I almost always go with the smaller guy. Unless it's Semmy Schilt. I loooove Semmy.

#3 Edited by Kesho_Ronin (209 posts) - - Show Bio

@spetsnaz_gru: man for me it's a tough decision.Ghita has got a lot stronger and all his last 9 fight where won by KO.but since saki moved to mike's gym he has got a lot faster a lot stronger.i mean he knocked out anderson silva on glory tournament,who badr hari or remy bonjasky couldn't knocked out.but i know what you mean about the smaller guy part.am the same :D

can't wait for this fight.it's going to be great.

#4 Posted by spetsnaz_gru (235 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kesho_Ronin: Not being KOed by Remy ain't a big deal. But yeah taking a fight with Hari to the judges is commendable. But I still don't like Silva. Selfish reasons. He TKOed one of my fav fighters: Jurkovic aka Crocop version 2. Hehe! Still... I pity poor Anderson Silva. Had to share a name with MMA's biggest name. Automatic overshadow. Even though he's a good kickboxer, only a few people would notice him. Haha!

Back on topic. Ghita is really scary. He seems to have grown ever since their first match. It's looking grim on my bet Saki. But I should correct your stats. His last 9 fights only had 7 KOs and 1 decision. The other one (latest match) was a TKO loss to Semmy.

#5 Posted by Kesho_Ronin (209 posts) - - Show Bio

@spetsnaz_gru: yeah i didn't count the loss and the decision.the fight with Jhonata Diniz was like a warm up for him.but fight with semmy i think the judge made a mistake for stopping the match with 10 seconds till the end of 1st round.as for silva i don't know i see the potential there.ans as for jurkovic...there can be only one crocop ;)

#6 Posted by spetsnaz_gru (235 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kesho_Ronin: A wee bit off-topic here and back on Silva...

I was talking some time ago with a friend about Badr Hari and this and that and how he beat Silva came up. The he said Silva does not do kickboxing but MMA. I said it was a different Silva. I was talking about Anderson Silva - The kickboxer. He insisted that yes, Anderson is a kickboxer but he does not compete in kickboxing but only in MMA. I wanted to shoo the guy. Hehe!

Anyway, back on-topic again. The fight will be in Glory, right? Does that mean these fighters are no longer signed on It's Showtime?

#7 Posted by Kesho_Ronin (209 posts) - - Show Bio

@spetsnaz_gru said:

@Kesho_Ronin: A wee bit off-topic here and back on Silva...

I was talking some time ago with a friend about Badr Hari and this and that and how he beat Silva came up. The he said Silva does not do kickboxing but MMA. I said it was a different Silva. I was talking about Anderson Silva - The kickboxer. He insisted that yes, Anderson is a kickboxer but he does not compete in kickboxing but only in MMA. I wanted to shoo the guy. Hehe!

Anyway, back on-topic again. The fight will be in Glory, right? Does that mean these fighters are no longer signed on It's Showtime?

Glory bought It's showtime last year around may,so that means all of the fighter that were signed to It's Showtime are now signed for Glory.

Some went to K1 which is a big mistake.like Hesdy Gerges,Sergei Lascenko and ofcorse Cro Cop Tigar ;)

#8 Posted by spetsnaz_gru (235 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kesho_Ronin: Oh I see... I don't really care about news outside of the fights so I'm so ignorant. Will there still be a K-1 WGP? I watched last years Final 16 but I don't think there was a Final 8 and a Final for 2012. Am I right or did I just miss some of the events by K-1?

#9 Posted by Kesho_Ronin (209 posts) - - Show Bio

@spetsnaz_gru:i don't know,there was supposed to be Final 8 in New York on 31.Decembar but Glory made that tournament that day,now there was talk 31.January.i don't know anymore.i'm just glad that there is a serious organisation for kickboxing as Glory,because K1 is finished

#10 Posted by spetsnaz_gru (235 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kesho_Ronin: I miss K-1, I miss Pride... They used to be the premier promotions. How the Japanese promotions have fallen... It is very sad.