Posted by silkyballfro94 (1533 posts) 11 months, 19 days ago

Poll: God Of War and Batman Crossover (37 votes)

OH YEAH!!! 22%
yes 3%
ok sure 14%
nahh 5%
NO 16%
R U Serious Brah? 41%

I think this would be pretty cool. The characters and universes are so unique and they would amazing to somehow see together. Obviously there would need to be some serious tweaking of abilities and power. But other than that it'd be fun to see Kratos and Batman together fighting side by side. Anyone else like the idea? Or am I alone.

#1 Posted by JediXMan (29524 posts) - - Show Bio

They would never work together.

#2 Edited by XImpossibruX (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

nahhh.... first off, Kratos would clean up Gotham City like in 10 minutes.

Batman couldn't even clear the first level of a God of war game, let alone gods or titans.

Kratos is all about killing people, Batman is the exact opposite....they would never work together. I really don't know how you thought this was a good idea.

#3 Posted by jumpstart55 (2266 posts) - - Show Bio

What about Kratos and Thor that would be an awesome duo!!

#4 Posted by ComeOutAndPlay (329 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be lame... depending how it was wrote.

#5 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman couldn't even clear the first level of a God of war game, let alone gods or titans.

Kratos is all about killing people, Batman is the exact opposite....they would never work together. I really don't know how you thought this was a good idea.

I... I...... just THIS!

#6 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (5868 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes

#7 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (20555 posts) - - Show Bio

Its like pouring water into boiling oil.

#8 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

#9 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

HAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAAHAAHAAH

#10 Posted by TheMultiverse (134 posts) - - Show Bio

You must have been on the leaf when you thought of this breh. it's ok. We forgive you.

#11 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

crack is whack, kids.

#12 Posted by Willza92 (27 posts) - - Show Bio

People above need to be a little more imaginative. Sure, Batman and Kratos wouldn't likely work together but why couldn't a scenario be constructed where they are forced to work together? I mean, both want vengeance for some cruel act.

Personally, the idea of a Ancient Greek play with Batman sounds fascinating. Batman taking Gods, Titans and mythical creatures, whether it be a fish out of water story (read: he gets sent back in time SILVER AGE style) or simply tell of a mad Spartan who dressed up as a Bat and prowled the streets in search of injustice, forming an alliance with Kratos to take down Olympus where his parents killer hides.

Duder, this is a fantastic seed of an idea and you should flesh it out further. As for people saying "one is about killing the other is not so they can't work together" have no clue what they are on about. Stories only exist in conflict and so the idea of two very conflicting leads with morally opposite compasses is about as good as it gets when it comes to telling an interesting story. It's all about finding that common ground though, which would be the whole "monster born in the blood of loved ones" thing.

#13 Posted by silkyballfro94 (1533 posts) - - Show Bio

@willza92: this is what I had in mind. No writer would just throw them in together as they are. Of course, there would be a proper intro and batman's universe would have to be juiced up to be on par with God Of war verse or vice versa. You guys should have a little more imagination like Willza92. I mean it's not like I'm going to write it. It's just an idea.

#14 Edited by Lvenger (18256 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor and Kratos would be an awesome crossover. But Batman and Kratos? Not so much. They have little in common outside of the tragedies that have befallen them and Kratos is all about killing gods whereas Batman is way outside that jurisdiction. It's not a clever idea to put these two together. @ximpossibrux sums up my thoughts well enough.

#15 Posted by warlock360 (28040 posts) - - Show Bio

#16 Posted by BatmanFan11 (510 posts) - - Show Bio

No if anything it should be God of War/Spawn. Now that would be awesome.

#17 Posted by warlock360 (28040 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by BatmanFan11 (510 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Edited by warlock360 (28040 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanfan11: True, I'd buy those issues. Kinda would remind me of the Batman / Predator crossovers.

#20 Posted by BatmanFan11 (510 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanfan11: True, I'd buy those issues. Kinda would remind me of the Batman / Predator crossovers.

Yeah.

#21 Edited by silkyballfro94 (1533 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanfan11: yeah you're probably right, Spawn would of fit in better.

#22 Posted by russellmania77 (14543 posts) - - Show Bio

No -_-

#23 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

#24 Posted by batkevin74 (10411 posts) - - Show Bio

In comics nothing is impossible! I'd love to see them team up or even verse each other. Maxie Zeus manages to summon an avatar of Kratos to earth, the long forgotten god. Batman has to stop it and then travel to the dimension where the avatar came from. I say do it

#25 Posted by PartialSanity (433 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Colin_Farrel-Disgusted.gif

#26 Posted by ARMIV2 (8280 posts) - - Show Bio

Talk about your apples and oranges...

#27 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19908 posts) - - Show Bio