• 72 results
wario1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By wario1988

So it's like 1 am and you are ready to go sleep and suddenly this bright light shows up in front of you.

You know's it's GOD and what would you ask?

Dabee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do you mind? Do you know how late it is?

Tacos_Kickass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Tacos_Kickass

So do I need to blow my rape whistle?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What does thou want from me at such a late hour ?

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

The hell are you doing in my room?

Avatar image for consolemaster001
consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

I guess i'd be speechless.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

#7  Edited By BumpyBoo

Where is my SANDWICH?? *taps foot*

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Hiya.

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Excuse me,sir.Are you blind?I'm trying to sleep here!

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Pyrogram

Excuse me,sir.Are you blind?I'm trying to sleep here!

Legit.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#11  Edited By Strider1992

I would ask him/her/it why some religions preach abstinence when Jesus was a player who got laid in a manger and nailed on a cross!

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I like when people say they will respond one way, but in reality they will probably sh*t themselves.

xNahtebx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#14  Edited By xNahtebx

I like to think if God came round

That I would say something profound

But the truth is I would be so stunned

The shock of it would tie my tongue

I would mean to ask him of his plans

To ask what he intends for man

But if the moment was to come

I'd probably say something dumb

;)

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd pee myself

SNEAKY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd ask how my family is doing up there.

Akindoodle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So... *twiddles thumbs* I'm not dead am I? Please say no

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait how do I know its god? It could easily be a figment of my imagination etc.

But in this hypothetical situation where god exists Id ask.

Which god are you? Are there any other gods? Does a hell and a heaven exist? Why do you allow such suffering to go on in the world?

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#19  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

I would be more like this:

Chronus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why am I suffering from schizophrenia?

Xorion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After the shock when I feel I can talk properly. I would ask 'Why me? Why do you choose me to show yourself when you can show up in a place of worship where there are people who believes and waits for a sign or help people who needs you?' Then I would poof and turn into a platypus thus answering how god created platypus

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey God, I got a question for you ? A lot of people are running around here claiming that you designed Sex for only Man and Woman and for only Man to penetrate a Woman in that "certain hole"... but if that is the case, then why did you design the penis to be capable of fitting in the anus ? I mean it's not like a man can stick his penis in someone's ear canal. So if you did not want Anal Sex at all... why not shrink down the anus so that the penis can not fit ?

Just Wondering... LOL

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 the_stegman  Moderator

I think it would be a bright light..then he'd take the form of a King..it would be like this...

Loading Video...

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

So you do exist...

You're a horrible person. Fix everything wrong about the world right now.

Xorion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Xorion

Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?

Dabee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Dabee

@king_saturn said:

Hey God, I got a question for you ? A lot of people are running around here claiming that you designed Sex for only Man and Woman and for only Man to penetrate a Woman in that "certain hole"... but if that is the case, then why did you design the penis to be capable of fitting in the anus ? I mean it's not like a man can stick his penis in someone's ear canal. So if you did not want Anal Sex at all... why not shrink down the anus so that the penis can not fit ?

Just Wondering... LOL

Lmao, I love this.

I don't think this thread is what @wario1988intended, but I must say, it's pretty funny.

INLIFE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By INLIFE

If God is in front of me, then it is a good bet that Heaven and Hell exist. He is omnipotent, with complete control everything, yes?

I would ask him to leave me along with his other inventions. A death where I will not be forced to loath on Earth for eternity or walk in heaven and hell. I suppose you can call it the true end of existence.

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By JohnnyZ256
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: God's not a person. And the world is the way it is because of man's sin, not because of God.

But he is God that means he has the power to fix it,but for some reason he does not and blames it on a being he/she/it created and at the same time he knew Satan was going to rebel because he is all knowing.Yet he decides to create said person anyway.

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#30  Edited By V_Scarlotte_Rose

So, what exactly do you do?

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: God will fix it, but that won't happen until Judgement Day, when the unsaved and the fallen angels are cast into Hell. We can't blame God for our wrong actions. We can't blame God for Satan's wrong actions. We are guilty of our own sins. God is perfectly righteous.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By King_Saturn

@dccomicsrule2011: God will fix it, but that won't happen until Judgement Day, when the unsaved and the fallen angels are cast into Hell. We can't blame God for our wrong actions. We can't blame God for Satan's wrong actions. We are guilty of our own sins. God is perfectly righteous.

have you ever asked yourself... even if GOD is perfectly righteous why does he "have" to throw people in Hell... and what exactly does it accomplish to throw some sinners in Hell for their actions and save other sinners just because they believe in you ? I mean you essentially are saving sinners based on something they believe and killing other sinners because they don't believe that. In other words, GOD does not really have to punish sinners... GOD just wants to.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@johnnyz256: God will fix it, but that won't happen until Judgement Day, when the unsaved and the fallen angels are cast into Hell

Why wait till judgment day? Why not stop the suffering now?Why let innocent lives suffer over something man supposedly done a long time ago?

We can't blame God for our wrong actions

So it's okay for all man to suffer because two people ate of a tree?

We can't blame God for Satan's wrong actions

But God created satan he is all knowing so he/she/it knew Satan would rebel but he made satan anyway.

We are guilty of our own sins. God is perfectly righteous.

That's because he says what righteous and what's not King Saturn once asked in the religion thread what makes God good,and no one in said thread could come up with a good reason besides "he God's he does what he wants" that does not make one good.It makes on a bully and a dictator.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: God's not a person. And the world is the way it is because of man's sin, not because of God.

Just because that is what you believe it not mean others do.

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdecepticonleader: I don't ever recall stating that others believe in what I do. Obviously many do not.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdecepticonleader: I don't ever recall stating that others believe in what I do. Obviously many do not.

Well why reply to someone who doesn't? further saying things that person doesn't believe/agree with?

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By JohnnyZ256

@king_saturn: Because sin is rebellion against God, and the punishment is death (eternal separation from God). Few think that a judge is being horribly cruel when he sentences a murderer to death, or sentences a rapist to life in prison. Why not? Because the laws of most lands call for severe penalties for these crimes. Well, God's Law states that 'the wages of sin is death.' God is sovereign, also. He answers to nobody.

@dccomicsrule2011: God is waiting until Judgement Day because that is God's plan. We, as humans, think that we know better than God, but our minds are nothing compared to His. Also, the Bible teaches that man by nature is wicked. There is none righteous, no, not one. Your belief that 'innocent people' are suffering is not right.

God by definition is the ultimate good. God, by definition, is the greatest conceivable Being, and this would include having the property of goodness. He is supremely good---He cannot not be good.

God's commandments are 'good,' not because they are arbitrary, but because they flow from the Being of God. Christ is the Word Who became flesh, and dwelt among us.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By King_Saturn

@king_saturn: Because sin is rebellion against God, and the punishment is death (eternal separation from God). Few think that a judge is being horribly cruel when he sentences a murderer to death, or sentences a rapist to life in prison. Why not? Because the laws of most lands call for severe penalties for these crimes. Well, God's Law states that 'the wages of sin is death.' God is sovereign, also. He answers to nobody.

You have just made GOD imperfect and unholy by this statement... because you are essentially saying GOD will save some sinners but will kill others. You also, do a horrible job of explaining Sin... you can not say that all sinners are like Rapists or Murderers... the Bible says simply Unbelief is a Sin... or having Sex before Marriage... neither one of those things are essentially equal to a Rapist or Murderer.

Avatar image for ifdcruledtheworld
IfDCRuledTheWorld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In the immortal words of Guns N Roses, "Take me down to Paradise City, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty. Oh, won't you please take me home!"

In real life, I would probably say, "Good News or bad news???"

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

I would say

"How can one make God bleed?"

"When you remake the universe, no capes!"

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd apologize on behalf of mankind for blaming him for everything caused by people being assholes and being so damned vain that they actually believe an entity capable of creating and maintaining an entire universe has either the time or inclination to pay attention to every minor detail of their lives.

Dabee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: God is waiting until Judgement Day because that is God's plan. We, as humans, think that we know better than God, but our minds are nothing compared to His. Also, the Bible teaches that man by nature is wicked. There is none righteous, no, not one. Your belief that 'innocent people' are suffering is not right.

God by definition is the ultimate good. God, by definition, is the greatest conceivable Being, and this would include having the property of goodness. He is supremely good---He cannot not be good.

Right, so they all deserve it? This is no different than arguments about whether or not Superman could defeat Galactus, except many of the posters really believe it. I think it's kind of an interesting observation.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God's commandments are 'good,' not because they are arbitrary, but because they flow from the Being of God. Christ is the Word Who became flesh, and dwelt among us.

You know when you sit and make claims like this today.People expect you to be able to back your claims up with evidence.Is it even worth the time asking that you have any?

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wario1988 You meant "ODIN is in front of you",right?

GhostofOnyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well if we're talking about the christian god and considering I'm buddhist I would probably say "Am I dreaming? If not than I refuse your exsistence"

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Vortex13

So some people say you are everything and everywhere at once.... does that mean if I touch my penis I'm actually touching your penis as well? Because that's a little creepy.

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

How many times have I told you we can't keep going on like this?

Its over Im sorry.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex13 said:

So some people say you are everything and everywhere at once.... does that mean if I touch my penis I'm actually touching your penis as well? Because that's a little creepy.

No Caption Provided

Even Jesus approves of that :)

Superguy0009e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#49  Edited By Superguy0009e
evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By evilvegeta74

hmmm! That was in bad taste and moving right along!