Giving Up on Marvel Avengers Alliance PVP

MikeStark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Edited By MikeStark

Facebook's Marvel Avengers Alliance Free RPG game in general, preticularly the PVP mode is a succubus from HELL. I hate losing, It consumes me because I keep thinking I can win, which sometimes I do but I keep coming back (mostly to lose to OP higher level players) thinking I'm going to get into Adamantium league soon to get Deadpool. However, that soon never comes. What always seems to rear it's ugly head is stress & headaches with the PVP system that seems to be 70% against me & in favor of the other player. It's true for those who play it, one of my opponent always seem to dodge my attacks & one just ONE dodge can decide who wins or loses the match. I'm about to beat one of opponents heroes. IE. Scarlet Witch. She has 200 HP left & it's my turn. I think I'm going to defeat her but she dodges & her move consists of Chaos Shield that leads me down to a slow, painful eventual loss. I'm just describing one of many more heroes & scenarios of this problem.

It's honestly ruining my life, I'm obsessed with the game, yet It's controlling my habits. I try to have willpower & thankfully there's a limit of energy use or challenge points that take time to refill. But, I'm always playing it, at every chance & can't stop playing it. Recently though, I'm getting sick & tired of losing & my rating always dropping & my rank ALWAYS increasing, even when I win. Seriously, my rank was at 5010, after I won a match, it increased to 5014. Yes, it increased +4 points. Now, isn't it that when you win, it's supposed to drop in rank???

I'm done with this game. I'm too tired & too stressed out with enough headaches constantly losing. If you think you can get into adamantium league. Well, I say good luck. I have a level 11 Hulk, Level 10 Cap with Shield Guard, Level 78 Agent Cooperative Attack & Defense, With somewhat good weapons & ISO Shards that have at least 100+ Bonus ATK & DEF. With 19K ATK & 20K DEF total & I STILL get PWNED. Another thing that gets pwned is my bank account for buying all this stuff thinking it will get me far in PVP & help me get Deadpool with ease... was I wrong wasting so much time, effort, pain & money to get smoked practically each & every match. By a broken PVP system facing me off against level 80+ players with insane ATK & DEF or players my level with lower ATK & DEF then me yet still WHIP me because of the right moves, dodging at the perfect times (luck) & strategy. If you have similar to my stats or worse, I say STAY AWAY FROM PVP! You won't get Deadpool, you'll just get stress. If you have my stats or worse & are constantly winning... Well then, Good for you, you lucky ____. If you have rich parents or a good job, or no other incomes other than this game etc. & can afford to buy all the gold in the world to max out your characters, get the best weapons, characters, ISO8 Shards & more. Well, then congratulations. Your money will get you Deadpool, not your hard work.

I'm sorry for the caps. But I'm just writing this blog to warn people about PVP & to stay away from it! You may already know that going online in games most likely has a high chance of losing. Well, this game is NO DIFFERENT then any other game. I'm giving up on Marvel Avengers Alliance PVP. It's an evil succubus sent to drain me & stress me out.

Does anyone else agree? & what are your thoughts/stats if you do play this game & do you get as stressed as I do? If your willing to admit it, I'd be very curious to know.

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm a complete scrub at it, with no one that plays on my friends list but I went to play some PVP as a level 12 and got matched with a level 35.

I got wrecked and haven't played since.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Sideslash

@MikeStark: Yes, it's stupid.

That said, I have reached Gold League.

artgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By artgamer

*cough* use Haxx *cough*

actually, i'm banned from PVP for hacking :P

umbrafeline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 20

I don't play pvp or the spec ops as I always die

Stanmott56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ArtGamer, How did you hack? I don't mind pvp ban if hacks are good.