#1 Posted by mikethekiller (8490 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Edited by Samimista (21050 posts) - - Show Bio

That is just crazy! D=

#3 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

That's just insane.

#4 Posted by DH69 (4193 posts) - - Show Bio

Women buying water?! Not in my country!!!

lmao its not even entertaining to make fun of the **** i read about america these days, your country has taken all the fun out of it...

#5 Posted by The Stegman (26065 posts) - - Show Bio

That's that bull sh*t

#6 Posted by King Saturn (225174 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe the Cop thought she had Vodka in the Bottle...

:P

#7 Edited by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6540 posts) - - Show Bio

They pulled a gun out because they thought she was buying beer?! That's ridiculous.

#8 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

The title of the article is very misleading, the water isn't the story, grazing two undercover police officers with her car is. She admitted to panicking and listening to her friend to"Go, go , go" and thus grazed two of the agents and evaded the police. I don't see how anyone could blame this on the officers when she admits to it all. Charges shouldn't be dropped entirely.

#9 Edited by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

They pulled a gun out because they thought she was buying beer?! That's ridiculous.

They pulled out a gun after she got back into her car, to deter her from leaving, which obviously didn't work and resulted in two officers being grazed by her car. It's ridiculous that she listened to her friend, thankfully none of the cops sustained serious injury or even died.

#10 Posted by Gwahlur_Rising (256 posts) - - Show Bio

#11 Posted by MonsterStomp (20546 posts) - - Show Bio

A few of my cousins were walking through the city and were jumped by two cops. True story. Cops were provoked of their badges but they didn't do time.

#12 Edited by mikethekiller (8490 posts) - - Show Bio

@xanni15 said:

@v_scarlotte_rose said:

They pulled out a gun after she got back into her car, to deter her from leaving, which obviously didn't work and resulted in two officers being grazed by her car. It's ridiculous that she listened to her friend, thankfully none of the cops sustained serious injury or even died.

I think the police officer approached her after she got into her car. Being that officers were in plain clothes instead of uniform and came out with guns drawn I can understand why they panicked.

#13 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@mikethekiller: I don't blame them for panicking, but there was no reason for her to just drive off hitting two of the officers. I don't know the area, maybe there's been a problem with underage alcohol purchasing? Either, a night in jail is nothing compared to what she could have gotten.

#14 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5306 posts) - - Show Bio

@xanni15 said:

@mikethekiller: I don't blame them for panicking, but there was no reason for her to just drive off hitting two of the officers. I don't know the area, maybe there's been a problem with underage alcohol purchasing? Either, a night in jail is nothing compared to what she could have gotten.

To be fair, she grazed them, not hit them. Besides, they didn't look like cops either.

In my opinion, I think the cops went crazy.

#15 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@xanni15 said:

To be fair, she grazed them, not hit them. Besides, they didn't look like cops either.

Misuse of words, in my other posts I made sure to use graze. My mistake. Exactly, they were undercover so they're not going to be using uniforms.

Maybe, but this girl is also at fault.

#16 Edited by HBKTimHBK (5306 posts) - - Show Bio

@xanni15 said:

@hbktimhbk said:

@xanni15 said:

Misuse of words, in my other posts I made sure to use graze. My mistake. Exactly, they were undercover so they're not going to be using uniforms.

Maybe, but this girl is also at fault.

They were undercover to stop the girl from buying water, their operation was quite a failure XD

#17 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@hbktimhbk: When you put it that way. lol But we know their intention was to stop the purchasing of alcohol by under aged people. Either way, everyone should have handled it better. lol

#18 Edited by Nefarious (22936 posts) - - Show Bio

That is ridiculous.

#19 Edited by Bogey (970 posts) - - Show Bio

You know your local police force is incompetent when an Alcohol Beverage Control Division couldn't tell the difference from water and beer. All seven of those officers should be fired but that's not how it works in public administration. I'm sure they will get promoted.

#20 Edited by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

Man, that's a serious misunderstanding and a crappy stroke of bad luck.

#21 Posted by PartialSanity (433 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark: No joke. Had it been me, I probably would've tried to run someone over a misunderstanding. To be fair though, these agents had a crappy gameplan.

"Confirm. We might have a 20 year old female buying alcohol. Be sure to scream, not identify yourself properly, and pull out your weapons without reason. There is no way this could ever go wrong. Oh, and someone be sure to jump up on the hood of the car to drive the point home. Over."

#22 Posted by Teerack (7457 posts) - - Show Bio

The headline sounds like a shitty meme.

#23 Posted by ARMIV2 (8853 posts) - - Show Bio

#24 Posted by AnyWhichWayButUp (760 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta fill quota somehow

#25 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18733 posts) - - Show Bio

If the police approached and they were wearing plain clothes then they should have shown their badges to make her aware that they are police. If they just drew their guns and made no effort to prove they were police officers then that is on them since if someone was approaching me with a gun I would certainly not think twice about leaving.

#26 Edited by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark: No joke. Had it been me, I probably would've tried to run someone over a misunderstanding. To be fair though, these agents had a crappy gameplan.

"Confirm. We might have a 20 year old female buying alcohol. Be sure to scream, not identify yourself properly, and pull out your weapons without reason. There is no way this could ever go wrong. Oh, and someone be sure to jump up on the hood of the car to drive the point home. Over."

Ha! I would've totally flipped out if it was me...a bunch of shady-looking individuals approaching me with firearms? Pedal-to-the-metal yo, pedal-to-the-metal.