• 153 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
#1 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

hey guys welcome to my new show "out of your system" im your host G'bandit and today we will be getting pebbles out of our shoes things that are buging you just yell it out and get it out of your system.

example: i hate when i buy a Cd or a movie or game and you know the tape they place in the sides to seal the case? i hate when they dont have the pulling side! or when it brakes before it opens!!!! i get so mad i feel like braking the case!! damn it! I bought the game and its trapped!!!!! its my game!!!!! GIVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..... thank god for letter openers...

ok i feel better...

umm why i got a feeling that people are grabing  tomatoes to throw at me causse of this topic?
 
"grabs a umbrella"

#2 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

yes i put my name dark so you guys know i'm around lol :p

#3 Posted by King Saturn (225200 posts) - - Show Bio
 Wow.  This sounds rather interesting
#4 Posted by No_Name_ (12593 posts) - - Show Bio

HAHAHA

Ummm my rent is due tomorrow. Damnit.

#5 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate Hulk fanboys

Hulk ain't on superman's league, no matter how much they want it

#6 Posted by No_Name_ (12593 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"I hate Hulk fanboys

Hulk ain't on superman's league, no matter how much they want it"
No matter how much I dislike Superman, I will agree with you there
#7 Posted by Lillya WildChild (5347 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate haters!

Everyone dising others for what they like or love, or hateing what other love or hate just cus they dont agree with it, everyone is intialed to their own option. ^^

#8 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio
BatgirlBabs said:
"Nighthunter said:
"I hate Hulk fanboys

Hulk ain't on superman's league, no matter how much they want it"
No matter how much I dislike Superman, I will agree with you there
"

great minds think alike and for some reason us too :P
#9 Posted by King Saturn (225200 posts) - - Show Bio
I wonder who would win in a fight between Droopy and Bugs Bunny ?
#10 Posted by Lillya WildChild (5347 posts) - - Show Bio

i also hate the bottom of a soda can......runs to get another soda

#11 Edited by No_Name_ (12593 posts) - - Show Bio
Lillya WildChild said:
"I hate haters!

Everyone dising others for what they like or love, or hateing what other love or hate just cus they dont agree with it, everyone is intialed to their own option. ^^"
That makes you a hater so you hate yourself :P
#12 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"I wonder who would win in a fight between Droopy and Bugs Bunny ?
"
Droopy he's strong and always get the girl....
#13 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate stupid people. I hate when they act stupid. I also hate when my friends from school act gay. Now to help me vent.

MOTHERF**************************************************************************************************************************************************CKERS!

I'm good now.

#14 Posted by Lillya WildChild (5347 posts) - - Show Bio

baty  yep! but most of my friends know that, yes i hate myself, and that is another story all together.

droopy is cool as hell!

#15 Posted by Angelic Reaper (7540 posts) - - Show Bio

I DONT GIVE A CRAP ABOUT IT! I DONT GIVE A RATS A- cough  yeah.... I JUST WANT TO LIVE MY LIFE HOW I WANT TO! NOT HOW EVERYONE ELSE WANTS ME TO!! GOT IT?!

<--- feels somewhat better ^^

#16 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio
Lillya WildChild said:
"baty  yep! but most of my friends know that, yes i hate myself, and that is another story all together.

droopy is cool as hell!"
you see droopy gets all the girls even whit out trying.. not fair... lol :p
#17 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

I want some new shoes....major

#18 Posted by No_Name_ (12593 posts) - - Show Bio
Angelic Reaper said:
"I DONT GIVE A CRAP ABOUT IT! I DONT GIVE A RATS A- cough  yeah.... I JUST WANT TO LIVE MY LIFE HOW I WANT TO! NOT HOW EVERYONE ELSE WANTS ME TO!! GOT IT?!

<--- feels somewhat better ^^
"
You tell em. You have one life, so seize it. And seize the day.
#19 Posted by King Saturn (225200 posts) - - Show Bio
Yeah I think Droopy maybe able to take down Bugs Bunny...
#20 Posted by Shiryu (3819 posts) - - Show Bio
Lillya WildChild said:
"I hate haters!

Everyone dising others for what they like or love, or hateing what other love or hate just cus they dont agree with it, everyone is intialed to their own option. ^^"
Amen to that.
Online
#21 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm, this thread seems like it was perfectly placed here for me...but I prefer to bottle up my anger cause they say if you do your shortening your lifespan

Moderator
#22 Posted by No_Name_ (12593 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"hmm, this thread seems like it was perfectly placed here for me...but I prefer to bottle up my anger cause they say if you do your shortening your lifespan
"
quit it
#23 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"hmm, this thread seems like it was perfectly placed here for me...but I prefer to bottle up my anger cause they say if you do your shortening your lifespan
"
Hopes he never vents again

[=
#24 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
BatgirlBabs said:
"aztek the lost said:
"hmm, this thread seems like it was perfectly placed here for me...but I prefer to bottle up my anger cause they say if you do your shortening your lifespan
"
quit it
"
o_O quit what?

@Pix: thanks :D
Moderator
#25 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio

I HATE gambler, and every kiss-asser assoiciated to him.

#26 Edited by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
Voidheart said:
"I HATE gambler, and every kiss-asser assoiciated to him.
"
...wow...that...that almost sounds like me a few months ago...I think it was during the reign of Black Coda I first said that on the forums...

*quickly adds* but I don't hate everyone whose associated with him...and I don't hate him anymore...just don't get along with him instead
Moderator
#27 Posted by King Saturn (225200 posts) - - Show Bio
Wow.  Strange things are being said in this thread

lol
#28 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"Voidheart said:
"I HATE gambler, and every kiss-asser assoiciated to him.
"
...wow...that...that almost sounds like me a few months ago...I think it was during the reign of Black Coda I first said that on the forums...

*quickly adds* but I don't hate everyone whose associated with him...and I don't hate him anymore...just don't get along with him instead
"
hippie
#29 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont like people that continue to be something they;re not, and try to put on an act in front of others and end up becoming popular because of it, and use the people that get enthralled with them for anything, and cant stick with anything they do.

I also hate people that are unoriginal and dont even care to hide it

Then there's always me, who I hate a lot more than I hate most people :)

#30 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio
Voidheart said:
"I HATE gambler, and every kiss-asser assoiciated to him.
"
Uhm, why?
#31 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio
Resonate said:
"I dont like people that continue to be something they;re not, and try to put on an act in front of others and end up becoming popular because of it, and use the people that get enthralled with them for anything, and cant stick with anything they do.

I also hate people that are unoriginal and dont even care to hide it

Then there's always me, who I hate a lot more than I hate most people :)"
so you hate gambler aswell i presume :P
#32 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

I didnt say that once in that post :P

#33 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio

you don't have too, his alignments are in every sentence

#34 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
Voidheart said:
"you don't have too, his alignments are in every sentence
"
...except for the last sentence...unless Res is Gambler...o_O
Moderator
#35 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio

well hence he doesnt put a full-stop there, its not a sentence :P

#36 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"Voidheart said:
"you don't have too, his alignments are in every sentence
"
...except for the last sentence...unless Res is Gambler...o_O
"
but of course

and, I dont hate Gambler
#37 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
Voidheart said:
"well hence he doesnt put a full-stop there, its not a sentence :P
"
you have a point...*hates being outsmarted by Warlock*

anyways, I'm leaving for real this time *shuffles off*
Moderator
#38 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio
Resonate said:
"aztek the lost said:
"Voidheart said:
"you don't have too, his alignments are in every sentence
"
...except for the last sentence...unless Res is Gambler...o_O
"
but of course
"
well if you were, and you hate yourself the most, than you hate gambler
#39 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio
Voidheart said:
"well hence he doesnt put a full-stop there, its not a sentence :P
"
Again, wtf is your problem with Gambler?
#40 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio

Technical Difficulties :D

#41 Posted by Virago (1005 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate coming home from work and being NAGGED TO DO MORE WORK!!!!! ahhhhh!!!!!

I feel like a henpecked husband!!!!! graaaaaaaaahhhhh...... mark my words, i will never make my future husband do anything when he gets home from work. 
#42 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"Voidheart said:
"well hence he doesnt put a full-stop there, its not a sentence :P
"
you have a point...*hates being outsmarted by Warlock*

anyways, I'm leaving for real this time *shuffles off*
"

I'm sorry, did you say, "Warlock"?  Would a "360" be able to be linked to that name?
#43 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio

yes possibly

#44 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Posted by King Saturn (225200 posts) - - Show Bio
Bill Jenkins is a mean ole ass  !
#46 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe anime is japan's way of mind controlling the masses of america as it lacks a official offensive army these days.  I also believe that you should take your copy of norton anti-virus and beat the crap out of it.

#47 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught i approve

#48 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio
Voidheart said:
"Resonate said:
"aztek the lost said:
"Voidheart said:
"you don't have too, his alignments are in every sentence
"
...except for the last sentence...unless Res is Gambler...o_O
"
but of course
"
well if you were, and you hate yourself the most, than you hate gambler
"

arent your hypothetical solutions just impregnable
#49 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Edited by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

What to do with your copy of norton anti virus?  In ten easy steps!!!!

Step 1.  Grab the box. 

Step 2. Stomp the living Sh*t out of it.

Step 3. Use it as a punching bag. 

Step 4. Grab a hammer and pretend the box is a railroad nail.  

Step 5. Have a dog?  Let em rip that abomination up!  Don't have one?  Get someone as capable of doing so. 

Step 6.  drop weights on it. 

Step 7. Put it under a fat guy's butt and let him fart on it.   

Step 8. Use it as a tackle dummy in foot ball. 

Step 9. Jump on it with mountain climbing boots. 

step 10.  Get a flame thrower or any other device than can burninate and torch the F***ing hell out of it.