#201 Posted by TazzMission (5488 posts) - - Show Bio

@tazzmission said:

i hear ms-13 has more members than any other street gang. also i think it was colorado or utah that said crips out there had multicultural members like black mexican white ect.

I don't know if MS-13 has more members than every other street gang but they are definitely bigger than Crips & Bloods although they have membership all over the U.S. They are also multicultural all over the U.S., i've personally encountered hispanic & white bloods & crips in New York and I know on the West Coast the hispanic membership tp is alot larger especially with the Crips, there are ALOT of mexican crips and even some asian ones.

if im not mistaken there all around the us plus south america.

#202 Edited by TazzMission (5488 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingares109 said:

@tazzmission: My response wasn't directed towards you but any and everyone who don't know anything about gangs and our life style. And I'm from Los Angeles the gang capital of the world so white don't means s*it to me.Its only black,Mexican and Asians gangs in my city and county.To be honest with you,I hardly seen any whites in my side of town.And you should read more carefully.I never said 30 and 40 year old don't wear hoodies.I said gang members in their 30 and 40s don't!

thats california though. see im from chicago the home al capone built now im not saying there is or isnt any original gangster that does or dosent wear hoodies but the white gangs have indeed increased in numbers. i think they have more than mixed ones to tell you the truth . an old friend of mine was a gang member and she stated one of the lesser known ones were the pink panthers.... seriously pink panthers.... : smh: thats so threatning not : eye roll:

#203 Edited by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio

@tupiaz said:

@vance_astro: clearly you haven't read anything what I have been writing I have from the very beginning made a clear difference between the word gang banger and gang member.

Clearly you didn't read my last post because I JUST said gang member and gang banger is the same thing.

@tupiaz said:

Complete agree but you see I wouldn't use the term gang banger about a biker gang I would use full patch member, biker or terms lilke that. And if you called a supremist group a gang banger I think he would take it very badly.

If I was talking to a white supremacist gang member he wouldn't take it well, period..I'm black! "Banger" is just slang for member. There aren't any discernible differences between a "banger" & a "member", that's why their groups are all identified as "GANGS".

#204 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio

@redleader1 said:

@tazzmission: what Treyvon was trying to kill him it does not matter how cowardly guns are a man tried to kill him he needs to defend him self in that moment he did what he had to do.

The question is why did Trayvon try to kill him? Since we are PRETENDING that's what he tried to do...

#205 Posted by TazzMission (5488 posts) - - Show Bio

@tupiaz said:

@vance_astro: clearly you haven't read anything what I have been writing I have from the very beginning made a clear difference between the word gang banger and gang member.

Clearly you didn't read my last post because I JUST said gang member and gang banger is the same thing.

@tupiaz said:

Complete agree but you see I wouldn't use the term gang banger about a biker gang I would use full patch member, biker or terms lilke that. And if you called a supremist group a gang banger I think he would take it very badly.

If I was talking to a white supremacist gang member he wouldn't take it well,

if i talked to a white supremacist member i think hed call me a race traitor. im a white guy who loves black women soooooooooooooooooooo yeah they even turn on there own

#206 Posted by tupiaz (2184 posts) - - Show Bio

@tupiaz: You must have a hard time reading.I never said gang banger.I said gang member. And how would you know anything about what I'm talking about?Smdh..and bikers that are part of Hells Angels and others are gang members.Gangs stand for a group of people.That's what they are.

This is a bait thread but I'll post my thoughts.I get tired of people who know nothing about gangs talk about them as if they have some inside information. Especially when they didn't grow up around them.I grew up around that life style and became apart of it .So when I hear that most black gang members wear hoodies,that's the most foolish and ignorant thing I ever heard regarding black gang members.Gang members age range anywhere between 11 to 60.

Are you trying to tell me 40 and 30 year olds are walking wearing hoodies??Please don't sound like an idiott and don't listen to the media.They don't know s*it about our life styles.Half the BS they say are so far off wrong its not even funny.Now back on topic,no I don't think Zimmerman is racist. Now did he stereotype Trayvon Martin?Yes no doubt he did.But saying race played no role is a lie.But it wasn't racist.

If that wasn't directed at me then I don't know who it was. However I never said that gang members did I said gang banger. In my world there is huge he difference between the two both in ethnic group and in rang within the gang.

#207 Edited by KingAres109 (1259 posts) - - Show Bio

@tupiaz: It wasn't.And you did say gang banger.I being saying gang members.Being from a gang,I know the damn difference.

#208 Posted by KingAres109 (1259 posts) - - Show Bio

@tazzmission: I know of Chicago gangs and they get it in.If I had to rank the cities where gangs are the most aggressive, I'd say 1.Compton 2.Chicago and maybe Long Beach from experience. And I'm sorry but I laughed when you borough up Al Capone Lol..Its been since the 20s since he did anything.He's past tense.

#209 Posted by TazzMission (5488 posts) - - Show Bio

@tazzmission: I know of Chicago gangs and they get it in.If I had to rank the cities where gangs are the most aggressive, I'd say 1.Compton 2.Chicago and maybe Long Beach from experience. And I'm sorry but I laughed when you borough up Al Capone Lol..Its been since the 20s since he did anything.He's past tense.

you are aware that we have had a higher death rate than afghanistan and iraq right? people nickname chicago chiraq now.

#210 Posted by KingAres109 (1259 posts) - - Show Bio

@tazzmission: I never said anything about death rate.Lol..I'm talking about where gangs are the most dangerous and serious.In those 3 cities I named they take gang banging serious.And you comparing Afghanistan and Iraq to Chicago means nothing.Mexico is making Chicago look foolish.That's where gangs are at to.not in Afghanistan and Iraq...

#211 Posted by KingAres109 (1259 posts) - - Show Bio

I also want to make something clear.There's a difference between gang bangers,and gang members.

1.Gang Bangers-Gang bangers are the guys that put in the most work for they hood.They shoot at their enemies, spray paint walls,put others on the gang,they go hard when it comes to the hood.They are the heart of the gang and has the most voice.

2.Gang Members-Gang members are part of the gang nonetheless, but don't do exactly what the bangers do.While they might not be as active as the bangers,they still have a role.Now it do depends on the size of the gang.Now if its a large gang,they can be over looked because other members might be putting more work hence they don't have too.A small gang is different. Everyone knows you so its harder to sit back and not do nothing

Other members will bring it up if you're not putting in work(Especially the ones around your age)

#212 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

In other news, O.J. got arrested few times after he got away with murder. Where's those threads? lol The differences if Zimmerman didn't kill Trayvon with intent, unlike O.J.'s case...

@mitran said:

For f*ck's sake, I don't f*cking care.

I know right? lol we've had like 5 other Zimmerman topics...just a breeding ground for libs to bash Fox, praise MSNBC and apparently shows people still haven't gotten over the Zimmerman case. lol Sad.

Which is even worse since majority of the people commenting really don't have a clue on what their talking about, they just have a strong enough opinion to comment.

#213 Edited by TazzMission (5488 posts) - - Show Bio

@vance_astro said:

@redleader1 said:

@tazzmission: what Treyvon was trying to kill him it does not matter how cowardly guns are a man tried to kill him he needs to defend him self in that moment he did what he had to do.

The question is why did Trayvon try to kill him? Since we are PRETENDING that's what he tried to do...

i couldnt say since i wasnt there honestly. overall regardless of who did what i still think ending it with a gun is just a p*ssy way to finish a fight.

if trayvon had a fire arm a knife or any kind of blunt object ok fine zimmerman was in his right but the kid basicly whooped his ass and zimmeran lost big time and took the wussy way out. and keep in mind zimmerman supposedly had mma training ...........

nobody knows for sure if treyvon had the motivation to kill just as much as people dont know if zimmerman is or isnt racist/

#214 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@norrinboltagonprime21: If you remember few months back when the 3 black kids killed that white aussy baseball player(there was nothing about it on here) but the Zimmerman case omg, you remember the threads on it? Obviously, this site leans liberal. I hear ya though, I mean everyone here has an opinion, I just never got what the media be it Fox or MSNBC have to do with zimmerman getting arrested, it's like people go off on these rants that are out there know what I mean? lol

#215 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio

@tazzmission said:

i couldnt say since i wasnt there honestly. overall regardless of who did what i still think ending it with a gun is just a p*ssy way to finish a fight.

if trayvon had a fire arm a knife or any kind of blunt object ok fine zimmerman was in his right but the kid basicly whooped his ass and zimmeran lost big time and took the wussy way out. and keep in mind zimmerman supposedly had mma training ...........

nobody knows for sure if treyvon had the motivation to kill just as much as people dont know if zimmerman is or isnt racist/

That's the point I was making about "PRETENDING". There isn't enough evidence that came out that says Trayvon tried to kill Zimmerman, or at least none that would suggest that's why he put his hands on him. I DO believe that Trayvon may have tried to kill Zimmerman when he saw the gun, but I think he initially attacked Zimmerman because afraid. However that's just what I believe, I could be wrong but Trayvon is gone so he can't say what actually happened. I'm just tired of people defending Zimmerman's right to protect himself without considering the other side of the case, which is why did Trayvon attack George Zimmerman? Why did he HAVE TO defend himself?

#216 Edited by Dernman (15093 posts) - - Show Bio

@norrinboltagonprime21: 3 black kids killed that white aussy baseball player(there was nothing about it on here)

This is the first time I'm hearing about that. :/

#217 Posted by TazzMission (5488 posts) - - Show Bio

@tazzmission said:

That's the point I was making about "PRETENDING". There isn't enough evidence that came out that says Trayvon tried to kill Zimmerman, or at least none that would suggest that's why he put his hands on him. I DO believe that Trayvon may have tried to kill Zimmerman when he saw the gun, but I think he initially attacked Zimmerman because afraid. However that's just what I believe, I could be wrong but Trayvon is gone so he can't say what actually happened. I'm just tired of people defending Zimmerman's right to protect himself without considering the other side of the case, which is why did Trayvon attack George Zimmerman? Why did he HAVE TO defend himself?

ill be honest. after that autopsy botch i have no idea what to believe anymore sadly. its going to be one of those things nobody will ever know other than zimmerman : shrugs:

#218 Posted by Herokiller12344 (999 posts) - - Show Bio

@tazzmission: If he gets out again, that just proves that there's something going on.

#219 Posted by TazzMission (5488 posts) - - Show Bio

@tazzmission: If he gets out again, that just proves that there's something going on.

i still think his dad and uncle somehow rigged the jury. ones a former judge the other is a state trooper........ retired or not hes still going to have some friends

#220 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@norrinboltagonprime21: If you remember few months back when the 3 black kids killed that white aussy baseball player(there was nothing about it on here) but the Zimmerman case omg, you remember the threads on it? Obviously, this site leans liberal. I hear ya though, I mean everyone here has an opinion, I just never got what the media be it Fox or MSNBC have to do with zimmerman getting arrested, it's like people go off on these rants that are out there know what I mean? lol

Oh I definitely remember the Zimmerman cases, especially right after the trial. Lots of people uninformed people posting about something they have very little knowledge about, trying to make this a huge race issue and believing the lies msnbc told them. Certainly not one of comicvines good days.

This site leans liberal? Its alot more than just leaning, lol.

This site is just like the media, they only post new stories to prove a point they are trying to prove, not actually reporting news in general. Something I just found out today is a game called the "knockout game". I don't know if you have heard of it but its basically kids (majority seem to be black) going around knocking out innocent people for the fun of it in cities. I don't see people posting that here, probably because people can't use it to pursue a point.

And the best of all right now is that fact nobody has said a word about the recent hurricane, thousands of people die but because its not a race or gun issue, nobody cares. This is why I have grown to hate the media in general.

@dernman said:
@vaeternus said:

@norrinboltagonprime21: 3 black kids killed that white aussy baseball player(there was nothing about it on here)

You can blame the media for that.

#221 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio

Why are making all these strawman comparisons? The 3 black kids that killed the baseball player were charged with first degree murder. They were brought to justice. George Zimmerman may have killed someone's child wrongfully and wasn't convicted..how do you not see how this is different?

#222 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio

@norrinboltagonprime21 said:

Why? It was on the news....

And the best of all right now is that fact nobody has said a word about the recent hurricane, thousands of people die but because its not a race or gun issue, nobody cares. This is why I have grown to hate the media in general.

What Hurricane are you talking about? Hurricane Sandy? Because there was televised fundraising projects for Hurricane Sandy and it was all over the news.

#223 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@norrinboltagonprime21: Well yeah lol I was trying to be nice about the how CV whole feels politically ;) lol

You're right, once in a while I admit I will post something but not every story but god knows incidents like that other case were totally ignored on here but...but the second certain minorities are involved on the receiving end oh boy!! Time for 1-800-AL SHARPTON lol

That topic about the knock out game, you mentioned I never heard of that but that's sad...it's one reason why I prefer to have something to protect myself when I go out alone since my state is very anti gun. I don't trust people, yeah the hurricane in philippines right? Horrible...

@dernman said:

@vaeternus said:

What norrin said lol. It's the truth dude...but here you go. http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57599302/

Just one thing I have to correct myself on, it was 2 black kids and one mixed kid(think he was part black or something) and keep in mind I'm a hispanic minority. ;) so I assure people I have nothing against minorities, just media bias.

@vance_astro said:
@vaeternus said:

Why are making all these strawman comparisons? The 3 black kids that killed the baseball player were charged with first degree murder. They were brought to justice. George Zimmerman may have killed someone's child wrongfully and wasn't convicted..how do you not see how this is different?

How is it a strawman comparison? The point of them being obviously guilty wasn't my point, it was the fact that the mainstream media except for a few hardly reported it and certainly nobody on here did so...but made various topics of the Zimmerman case(as you know, some were closed for duplicates) The Zimmerman case, while I have said I don't think he nor Trayvon were right wasn't as cut and dry...as the other case was. They even admitted, they killed the guy "due to boredom"

As for the hurricane, I'm pretty sure @norrinboltagonprime21 was referring to the recent one in phillipines.

#224 Posted by TazzMission (5488 posts) - - Show Bio

@vaeternus said:

if i may chime in i think 2 were black and the one was either white or mixed in regards to the aussie murder

#226 Edited by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio

if i may chime in i think 2 were black and the one was either white or mixed in regards to the aussie murder

He corrected it above. Either way though this isn't a comparable situation to the Zimmerman case.

#227 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@vance_astro: So that I can help you understand what I'm saying more, what I'm comparing aren't the "cases" per-se(obviously every case is different) but the fact that both media and comicvine posters tend to cherry pick with their controversial cases while ignoring others. For every case where a minority is killed be it a black person, hispanic, asian whatever I can post a white person being killed as well and it'll get totally ignored more often then not.

#228 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio

@vaeternus said:

How is it a strawman comparison? The point of them being obviously guilty wasn't my point, it was the fact that the mainstream media except for a few hardly reported it and certainly nobody on here did so...but made various topics of the Zimmerman case(as you know, some were closed for duplicates) The Zimmerman case, while I have said I don't think he nor Trayvon were right wasn't as cut and dry...as the other case was. They even admitted, they killed the guy "due to boredom"

As for the hurricane, I'm pretty sure @norrinboltagonprime21 was referring to the recent one in phillipines.

But that's not why one is getting more coverage than the other. There isn't a media bias there, People aren't divided on whether those 3 kids killed that baseball player or whether O.J. killed Nicole. MOST people in the O.J. case including black people believe O.J. killed his wife. The only reason many blacks cared about the verdict is because through watching the trial it was obvious they didn't have the evidence to put him away, and we wanted to see if he would be convicted regardless of the lack of evidence or not. You're comparing two completely different cases and thier variables to one that is completely unrelated. Race is all they have in common.

As far as the hurricane, I do believe he was talking about the one in the Philippines. I kind f forgot about it though. Sandy was the one I thought of off first.

#229 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@vance_astro: I will respectfully disagree there, concerning the media in general tends to cherry pick what they want to report. Some cases more then others. I like to do my own research mostly due to that reason, or if a major network does report it some may talk about it for like 5 minutes then done. Where as others talk about it far longer. But again, I'm not disputing if a case is cut and dry or not. Some are, some aren't but rather that people on here I've noticed take lessons from the media and tend to post stories based on preference. Whether that's about race or not I can't say, but my point is this year there were 3 big cases concerning either white/hispanic and black or black on white whatever and only the zimmerman case was widely reported here. Part of it sure was no doubt due to "what did you think" but a huge part of it seemed very racially motivated at least on here. I mean, multiple threads on the same topic. Some people who didn't like the decision constantly bringing up race into it when they shouldn't.

Sure, racism sadly exists and will always exist but I don't believe every case of white on black or black on white is racially motivated like a lot of people seem to think with the zimmerman case. I'm not saying you feel that way but clearly if you read those topics on here, you'd know what I mean. Sandy will go down as one of the worst in history as was Katrina, so naturally people think of them. I live in NYC so I can tell you first hand, Sandy did major damage but we rebuilt. Took a year but eh.

#230 Edited by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

Why? It was on the news....

What Hurricane are you talking about? Hurricane Sandy? Because there was televised fundraising projects for Hurricane Sandy and it was all over the news.

I'm referring to the recent hurricane in the philippines. If you haven't heard of it, you're proving my point.

@norrinboltagonprime21: Well yeah lol I was trying to be nice about the how CV whole feels politically ;) lol

You're right, once in a while I admit I will post something but not every story but god knows incidents like that other case were totally ignored on here but...but the second certain minorities are involved on the receiving end oh boy!! Time for 1-800-AL SHARPTON lol

That topic about the knock out game, you mentioned I never heard of that but that's sad...it's one reason why I prefer to have something to protect myself when I go out alone since my state is very anti gun. I don't trust people, yeah the hurricane in philippines right? Horrible...

@dernman said:

@vaeternus said:

What norrin said lol. It's the truth dude...but here you go. http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57599302/

Just one thing I have to correct myself on, it was 2 black kids and one mixed kid(think he was part black or something) and keep in mind I'm a hispanic minority. ;) so I assure people I have nothing against minorities, just media bias.

Lol, its basically how it is here. Just look at how zimmerman is still going months after his trial, people will never let it go. There are dozens of worse race crimes or crimes in general people could bring up but people here are too much like the media.

When my mom told me about the knockout game, I thought she was joking because it sounded crazy but people never cease to amaze me. I fortunately do not live in a city so I hopefully won't have to deal with this but I can't say the same for everybody else. Well, its better to be paranoid than too trusting.

#231 Edited by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio

@vaeternus said:

@vance_astro: So that I can help you understand what I'm saying more, what I'm comparing aren't the "cases" per-se(obviously every case is different) but the fact that both media and comicvine posters tend to cherry pick with their controversial cases while ignoring others. For every case where a minority is killed be it a black person, hispanic, asian whatever I can post a white person being killed as well and it'll get totally ignored more often then not.

It's not cherry picking if there's nothing to talk about. We talk about things that are controversial and that can actually spark a conversation. The 3 kids killing the baseball player isn't controversial. They did it, they admitted they did it and they were convicted..now what were we supposed to talk about in regards to that? When we're talking about the media, any case where the outcome is uncertain gets more media coverage than others, because that only makes sense. The Casey Anthony case and the Jodie Arias case were both HEAVILY televised and had nothing to do with race. The reason those get more media coverage is because there is ACTUALLY something to talk about. The idea that the media ignores white people getting killed isn't true. Two black kids killed a white girl named Autumn Pasquale in my area..they talked about it until they found the boys and then again when they made a memorial in her honor, there is nothing else about it to talk about. Which is why Trayvon's case got more media attention. His killer was POSSIBLY justified in killing him. Those two black kids killed that girl over a bike and they were brought to justice.

#232 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@ Vance, They all can be talked about but my point is, people in general cherry pick stories based on personal agendas on here I've noticed half the time. Well, what I mean is people on here let their political influence or race influence what they post with cases like those. As I said, where as the ones where it's blacks on whites or hispanics? You only see cases where it appears to be black people are the victim or if they happen to get killed. The Casey Anthony thread was big on here but not as big as the Zimmerman one, once Casey got off that thread was done...Zimmerman as I said, had what? 5 threads at least on the same topic...

The media all of it was talking about it, true but my point is the media like msnbc ignores cases like that but if minorities are involved or killed it's a big issue all of a sudden. There's always something else to talk about, there's economic issues, sports, games, movies etc Your area? When did that happen because it sounds like one of those stories that got like a hour of coverage, my area there were a few cases of hating on churches with vandalism and blacks beating up mexicans in a neutral area between their neighborhoods. Neither made national coverage. Those cases as you said, were cut and dry being the difference. The Zimmerman case, not so much there was a lot of "what if" elements to it, obviously the jury felt Zimmerman was innocent.

#233 Posted by redleader1 (508 posts) - - Show Bio

@tazzmission: what the hell is wrong with you firstly Zimmerman was attacked did u not see the whole blood on side walk thing. Secondly shooting someone in self defense is not a cowardly thing he was protecting himself as the fact that we know that Zimmermans head was pounded into the sidewalk so it does not matter if he shot him with a gun or broke him neck he was doing it to save himself. Thirdly how is he a racist for shooting a African American so if a African shot a white man it's racisim all he did was in self defense it's not his fault CNN changed the tape.

#234 Posted by redleader1 (508 posts) - - Show Bio

@vance_astro: umm the fact that Zimmermans blood was on the sidewalk and eyewitnesses my god did anyone actually whatcha the trial.

#235 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm referring to the recent hurricane in the philippines. If you haven't heard of it, you're proving my point.

I have.

#236 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio

@redleader1 said:

@vance_astro: umm the fact that Zimmermans blood was on the sidewalk and eyewitnesses my god did anyone actually whatcha the trial.

I honestly don't see how this validates what you believe. Zimmerman's blood on the sidewalk proves there was a physical altercation not that Trayvon was to kill Zimmerman. It's like people have never seen or been in a fight before....

#237 Edited by TazzMission (5488 posts) - - Show Bio

@redleader1 said:

to be fair the witnesses werent at the scene in fact one saw a scuffle from there front door or garage and stated we couldnt tell who was on top or bottom

#238 Edited by BrokenSpear (189 posts) - - Show Bio

@redleader1:

Did you watch the trial? There was only one real witness, and she said that Trayvon was on his way home when Zimmerman caught up to him.

There were also several inconsistencies in Zimmerman's account of the situation.

The first was that Trayvon hid behind a bush and jumped out at him even though there were no bushes on that block. Another was that it apparently took him four minutes to walk 30ft, but the most glaring of all was Trayvon's body laying half a block away from the spot where the struggle took place.

How did his body wind up so far away from the site of the confrontation? Did they teleport while they were struggling?

#239 Posted by Queso6p4 (1437 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not surprised.

This. He has a history of domestic violence. It was only a matter of time and it'll happen again. Clearly, he's disturbed.

#240 Posted by BrokenSpear (189 posts) - - Show Bio

@queso6p4:

It's his M.O.

He instigates a confrontation and then acts like the victim when the cops show up.

#241 Edited by Queso6p4 (1437 posts) - - Show Bio
#242 Posted by CuddleBear (1242 posts) - - Show Bio

@redleader1:

Did you watch the trial? There was only one real witness, and she said that Trayvon was on his way home when Zimmerman caught up with him.

There were also several inconsistencies in Zimmerman's account of the situation.

The first was that Trayvon hid behind a bush and jumped out at him even though there were no bushes on that block; but the most glaring of all was Trayvon's body laying half a block away from the spot where the struggle took place.

How did his body wind up so far away from the site of the confrontation? Did they teleport while they were struggling?

you didn't watch the trial. tell me about the testimony of john good if you did.

#243 Posted by BrokenSpear (189 posts) - - Show Bio

@cuddlebear:

What about it?

When O'mara asked him about his statement and how he believed it was Zimmerman's voice that was screaming for help he said “I never said that -- I said it could have been his, but I’m not 100%.”

O'mara then told him to use his common sense to make a determination, where he would later tell the jury to disregard it.

#244 Posted by redleader1 (508 posts) - - Show Bio

@cuddlebear: let's seen why are u so sure Zimmerman attacked him with out Treyvon attacking him how do u know both sides have no clear answer but guess what if there is not enough proof to convict of murder then he can't be convicted people just wanted to see him in jail so they can say he is racist cause he killed a black man.

#245 Edited by redleader1 (508 posts) - - Show Bio

@vance_astro: what does having been in a fight have to do with blood samples we know that Zimmerman thought he may be killed so he shot him that's legal in our system the law is the law.

#246 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio

@redleader1 said:

@vance_astro: what does having been in a fight have to do with blood samples we know that Zimmerman thought he may be killed so he shot him that's legal in our system the law is the law.

You said Trayvon was trying to kill Zimmerman, not that, that's what Zimmerman thought. Thus why I even responded to you in the first place. How could YOU possibly know what Trayvon's intent was when he attacked Zimmerman? The reason I just made that point about having been in a fight before is because you were talking about the blood on the concrete when I asked how YOU KNOW Trayvon was trying to kill Zimmerman.

#247 Edited by HBKTimHBK (5242 posts) - - Show Bio

...You've got to be kidding me...

#248 Posted by CuddleBear (1242 posts) - - Show Bio

@cuddlebear:

What about it?

When O'mara asked him about his statement and how he believed it was Zimmerman's voice that was screaming for help he said

“I never said that -- I said it

could

have been his, but I’m not 100%.”

O'mara then told him to use his common sense to make a determination, where he would later tell the jury to disregard it.

he was the EYE witness i don't care about the who was screaming speculation.

#249 Posted by BrokenSpear (189 posts) - - Show Bio

@brokenspear said:

@cuddlebear:

What about it?

When O'mara asked him about his statement and how he believed it was Zimmerman's voice that was screaming for help he said

could

Your EYEwitness said he saw a man in dark clothing on top of a man who was wearing red or light-colored clothing with lighter skin. Big whoop, we all know Zimmerman was gettin his ass kicked.

He also testified that he didn't see the person on top smashing the other person's head into the sidewalk.

Since your EYE witness is so reliable would it be fair for me to deduce that Trayvon wasn't smashing Zimmerman's head on the pavement?

#250 Edited by CuddleBear (1242 posts) - - Show Bio

@cuddlebear said:

@brokenspear said:

@cuddlebear:

What about it?

could

Your EYEwitness said he saw a man in dark clothing on top of a man who was wearing red or light-colored clothing with lighter skin. Big whoop, we all know Zimmerman was gettin his ass kicked.

He also testified that he didn't see the person on top smashing the other person's head into the sidewalk.

Since your EYE witness is so reliable would it be fair for me to deduce that Trayvon wasn't smashing Zimmerman's head on the pavement?

getting his "butt kicked" is reason enough to use deadly force.