George Zimmerman Arrested Again.

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No there is not concrete evidence to support it. that is blatant lie. But I really hope you are done.

um what do you constitue as racism? i hate zimmerman but cmon dude nobody knows what people are thinking. im a white guy so should i just start crying racist after that 93 year old was beaten to death by 2 black teens? no i dont

if zimmerman had swastikas or racial shit tatted on him ok id see your point but dude the guy is just a nutjob period and race isnt exclusive as you think

Avatar image for youmessinwithme
youmessinwithme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mitran said:

@youmessinwithme: Are you trolling? I just gave you the evidence he isn't a racist. You have yet to tell me why you think he is.

No i'm not trolling.

and I don't have to tell you anything.

you did not give me concrete evidence that He isn't racist.

@youmessinwithme said:

No there is not concrete evidence to support it. that is blatant lie. But I really hope you are done.

um what do you constitue as racism? i hate zimmerman but cmon dude nobody knows what people are thinking. im a white guy so should i just start crying racist after that 93 year old was beaten to death by 2 black teens? no i dont

if zimmerman had swastikas or racial shit tatted on him ok id see your point but dude the guy is just a nutjob period and race isnt exclusive as you think

and this was my point you don't know what He was thinking, no one does, Therefore ^ buddies comment up there was funny to me claiming He had given "concrete evidence" that He wasn't racist. when He has no such evidence, because No such evidence exists.

and It just seems kinda odd to me that you'd go out of your way and chase someone down for literally what? if it's not racism? Zimmerman's just a psychopath? Cause that's much better....

if it had nothing to do with Racism the story is literally Zimmerman saw someone walking down the street in a hoodie, Zimmerman then gave chase which eventually resulted in his death...

So either Zimmerman is like Belongs in a padded sell looney, or he's racist.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tazzmission: Since no real witnesses were present we could only go by what Zimm said. They had to prove Zimm murdered him with malicious intent. That is nearly impossible when the victim is dead. They will only take your gun permit away if you are convicted of a felony. no matter how stupid you are. a few laws need to be changed

@youmessinwithme:

I agreed that Zimmerman is at fault. So what should they have charged him with?

however if Trayvon had have been armed seeing as how he was the one who was actually in Danger He was the one who actually needed the stand your ground law to protect him.Zimmerman wasn't threatened Trayvon was

Trayvon felt threatened because Zimm was following him. So Trayvon had every right to approach Zimm. Trayvon was using the "Stand your ground" law. But you're missing the next part. By using "Stand Your Ground", Trayvon gave Zimm the right to "Stand His Ground". Trayvon felt threatened first. Trayvon approached Zimm making Zimm feel threatened. BOTH OF THEM were using the "Stand My Ground" law. Stand Your Ground does not only apply to the first person who feels threatened. It applies to everybody involved. Judging by Zimms history, If an angry tall white guy was approaching Zimm, Zimm would have shot him also

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@tazzmission: Since no real witnesses were present we could only go by what Zimm said. They had to prove Zimm murdered him with malicious intent. That is nearly impossible when the victim is dead. They will only take your gun permit away if you are convicted of a felony. no matter how stupid you are. a few laws need to be changed

@youmessinwithme:

however if Trayvon had have been armed seeing as how he was the one who was actually in Danger He was the one who actually needed the stand your ground law to protect him.Zimmerman wasn't threatened Trayvon was

Trayvon felt threatened because Zimm was following him. So Trayvon had every right to approach Zimm. Trayvon was using the "Stand your ground" law. But you're missing the next part. By using "Stand Your Ground", Trayvon gave Zimm the right to "Stand His Ground". Trayvon felt threatened first. Trayvon approached Zimm making Zimm feel threatened. BOTH OF THEM were using the "Stand My Ground" law. Stand Your Ground does not only apply to the first person who feels threatened. It applies to everybody involved. Judging by Zimms history, If an angry tall white guy was approaching Zimm, Zimm would have shot him also

honestly wrongful death wouldve been the best charge to hit him with first but they decided to role with 2nd degree . both sides played the race card and lit that entire fire. because what did the cell photos have to do with the case? not a damn thing. i mean if martin was armed ok point taken but the media and both attornies turned this into a circus

youmessinwithme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@youmessinwithme:

Still missing my point by a mile buddy...

murder. Second degree, not pre meditated.

and i'm not talking about the law i'm talking about what's right. He Chased this kid down, it's not like Trayvon was trying to make Zimmerman feel threatened, or put him in Danger, or come aggressively at him Trayvon's first reaction was to RUN AWAY and like the Dispatcher said Zimmerman did not need to follow him.

when someone Runs away form you, do you think it's necessary to chase them down to feel safe? standing your ground is one thing chasing someone down till they feel cornered and then shooting them when they approach you is a different story.

like I said Different country different laws. in my country Zimmerman wouldn't even have had a gun therefore avoiding the whole situation. and we don't have the incredibly stupid stand your ground law. So if the same thing had happened but with a knife Zimmerman would have ended up in jail for a very long time. just like he should be.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By pooty

@tazzmission: Wrongful death wouldn't be enough. People wanted Zimm to rot in jail. So go big or go home basically. The media made this a circus long before it went to court. IMO some minorities have it in their head that if anything bad happens to them it because of racism.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#158  Edited By charlieboy

This guy obviously has a problem with guns.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youmessinwithme: murder. Second degree, not pre meditated

you don't understand the american definition of second degree murder. second degree murder means you maliciously killed someone. so they still had to prove Zimm killed Trayvon out of anger or maliciously. Killing in self defense is not 2nd degree murder. The tried Zimm for second degree murder and failed. If they could prove Zimm killed him because he was black he would be in jail. They couldn't prove it.

This is America. Our laws are not always morally right. It was law that blacks were slaves. It was law that women couldn't vote. Law does NOT equal right. My point is: Zimm went to a court of law. Not Moral Court. Not the Court of right and wrong. By law he did nothing wrong.

youmessinwithme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By youmessinwithme

@pooty said:

@youmessinwithme: murder. Second degree, not pre meditated

you don't understand the american definition of second degree murder. second degree murder means you maliciously killed someone. so they still had to prove Zimm killed Trayvon out of anger or maliciously. Killing in self defense is not 2nd degree murder. The tried Zimm for second degree murder and failed. If they could prove Zimm killed him because he was black he would be in jail. They couldn't prove it.

This is America. Our laws are not always morally right. It was law that blacks were slaves. It was law that women couldn't vote. Law does NOT equal right. My point is: Zimm went to a court of law. Not Moral Court. Not the Court of right and wrong. By law he did nothing wrong.

Actually Second degree is the same here and I took law. So i'd say I understand it. We however disagree on the facts of the case, and it doesn't have to be malicious, it can't be pre-meditated, cause that constitutes 1st degree, and it can't be accidental (only trying to cause harm but causing death instead) cause that's man slaughter. you would argue He was defending himself which of course lead to charges being dropped. since there isn't a charge for killing someone when you were in the right which Zimmerman was not. hence the 2nd degree murder charge.

But he didn't kill him out of self defense. He did not chase him down out of self defense. that's not how self defense works, you don't get to endanger someone then when they try to defend themselves shoot them and claim self defense.

EDIT: the only difference would be here it would have been 1st degree murder because he would have been illegally carrying a firearm and that would be proof enough that it was premeditated, however in the states where you can have a license for a concealed carry, having a gun on you is obviously not proof of premeditated. and if They could have proved he killed him because he was black it would have been 1st degree in the states too.

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By TazzMission

@pooty said:

@tazzmission: Wrongful death wouldn't be enough. People wanted Zimm to rot in jail. So go big or go home basically. The media made this a circus long before it went to court. IMO some minorities have it in their head that if anything bad happens to them it because of racism.

better that than being free if you ask me. i called it after the trial this guy will slip because they all do. look at o.J he supposedly didnt kill his wife but later on he slipped again in vegas with that whole merchandise thing. people with a history like that cant stop and georgey will be in prison hopefully sooner than later. thats another reason why i think gun laws need more harsher because how can this one man with a history obtainsuch a thing? i personally feel his daddy had alot of pull since you know former judge and the uncle being a state tropper.

also look at tyson. dude had a history of domestic violence and i believe convicted of a rape charge. even guys like mel gibson scare me simply for the phone calls he left his wife about wanting to kill her and burn the house down. people like them are nuts and get off simply because there celebrities. sickens me really

as far as racism. how many jewish people come out and cry racism and they had it worse than the blacks in my opinion. im sorry but nothing can compare to the holocaust and yet they still live there lives and live it. they dont find an excuse for everything like blacks mexicans and even arabics. even the native americans dont bitch whine and moan and we took the country from them.

BattheMan008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By BattheMan008

You people really need to get a handle on life.

youmessinwithme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

better that than being free if you ask me. i called it after the trial this guy will slip because they all do. look at o.J he supposedly didnt kill his wife but later on he slipped again in vegas with that whole merchandise thing. people with a history like that cant stop and georgey will be in prison hopefully sooner than later. thats another reason why i think gun laws need more harsher because how can this one man with a history obtainsuch a thing? i personally feel his daddy had alot of pull since you know former judge and the uncle being a state tropper.

also look at tyson. dude had a history of domestic violence and i believe convicted of a rape charge. even guys like mel gibson scare me simply for the phone calls he left his wife about wanting to kill her and burn the house down. people like them are nuts and get off simply because there celebrities. sickens me really

But Mike Tyson didn't get off, he spent years in prison. and maintains to this day that he's innocent. however his sentence was shorter than most people convicted of Rape most likely do to him being a celebrity.

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By TazzMission

@tazzmission said:

@pooty said:

But Mike Tyson didn't get off, he spent years in prison. and maintains to this day that he's innocent. however his sentence was shorter than most people convicted of Rape most likely do to him being a celebrity.

still dosent change the fact he had a history of violence as a person. hell look at bale. i remember a report that he hit his mom and sister before the uk premier of the dark knight. that was all swept under the rug and than he got pissed at that camera man for t4 . history is a huge thing no matter what race anybody is. i told people when mel gibson gets knocked off in expendables 3 ill be the one dude chearing because i hate that man for the crap he has done

youmessinwithme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By youmessinwithme

@tazzmission said:

@youmessinwithme said:

@tazzmission said:

@pooty said:

still dosent change the fact he had a history of violence as a person. hell look at bale. i remember a report that he hit his mom and sister before the uk premier of the dark knight. that was all swept under the rug and than he got pissed at that camera man for t4 . history is a huge thing no matter what race anybody is. i told people when mel gibson gets knocked off in expendables 3 ill be the one dude chearing because i hate that man for the crap he has done

FALSE

Bale "assaulted" them. but in the UK verbal assault counts as assault. So he swore at some of his family members in public..... that is hardly something worth being charged over, or even making it to the public's eye.

He did however assault one of the crew members while working on the set of terminator salvation.

and by assaulted I mean.. punched in the face.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tazzmission: this is off topic but I FULLY believe Mike Tyson was innocent in that rape.

@youmessinwithme:

Let me ask you this:

Are you debating that Zimmerman broke the law? Or Zimmerman was wrong and it was his fault?

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tazzmission: im sorry but nothing can compare to the holocaust and yet they still live there lives and live it.

I disagree with this. I'd rather be dead then a slave and slavery lasted centuries. but we just arguing the lesser of two horrible atrocities

Avatar image for cezar_thescribe
Cezar_TheScribe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Zimmerman just needs to leave Florida.

Why can the black panthers put a hit out on Zimmerman and not be arrested?

Can someone honestly tell me why Trayvon was walking through a neighborhood (not his own) at midnight?

You tell me. Was he casing the joint? ;)

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@tazzmission: im sorry but nothing can compare to the holocaust and yet they still live there lives and live it.

I disagree with this. I'd rather be dead then a slave and slavery lasted centuries. but we just arguing the lesser of two horrible atrocities

your kidding me right? 6 million people over how many slaves?

youmessinwithme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@tazzmission: this is off topic but I FULLY believe Mike Tyson was innocent in that rape.

@youmessinwithme:

Let me ask you this:

Are you debating that Zimmerman broke the law? Or Zimmerman was wrong and it was his fault?

Both. the law was applied improperly and he got off on something He was guilty of. which happens all the time.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

I blame the OP for restarting this. Hasn't even posted since the OP. Lets get the pitchforks and get him. :p

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:

I blame the OP for restarting this. Hasn't even posted since the OP. Lets get the pitchforks and get him. :p

meh cant blame op since it was zimmermans dumbass who got arressted again. im just glad its not another shitty miley cyrus story because that chick is just yea non news worthy

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Vaeternus

In other news, O.J. got arrested few times after he got away with murder. Where's those threads? lol The differences if Zimmerman didn't kill Trayvon with intent, unlike O.J.'s case...

@mitran said:

For f*ck's sake, I don't f*cking care.

I know right? lol we've had like 5 other Zimmerman topics...just a breeding ground for libs to bash Fox, praise MSNBC and apparently shows people still haven't gotten over the Zimmerman case. lol Sad.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@tazzmission:

But she is such a great role model for kids like these and she has such interesting things to say like this.

"I think we're both deeper than normal people—what they think and how they feel. [Liam is] very grateful for what he has, but he doesn't let it go to his head. I'm like that too."

BrokenSpear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By BrokenSpear

@tupiaz said:

@brokenspear: I think my posts are pretty clear? The latter or he want to have it up for many other reasons I don't really care. Like I said not all black men with a hoodie are gang bangers. But MOST gang bangers are black men with hoodies. Just like most 1% bikers are white men with bikes. That doesn't mean that all white men with bikers are 1% bikers.

I'm curious as to how you came to that conclusion, is there some sort of national hoodie crime statistics center, or are you basing it off of preconceived notions that have no basis in reality except as portrayed by faux news?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#177  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

@brokenspear said:

@tupiaz said:

@brokenspear: I think my posts are pretty clear? The latter or he want to have it up for many other reasons I don't really care. Like I said not all black men with a hoodie are gang bangers. But MOST gang bangers are black men with hoodies. Just like most 1% bikers are white men with bikes. That doesn't mean that all white men with bikers are 1% bikers.

I'm curious as to where you drew that conclusion from, is there some sort of national hoodie crime statistics center, or are you basing it off of preconceived notions that have no basis in reality except as portrayed by faux news?

I don't think he's American....

tupiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brokenspear said:

@tupiaz said:

I'm curious as to where you drew that conclusion from, is there some sort of national hoodie crime statistics center, or are you basing it off of preconceived notions that have no basis in reality except as portrayed by faux news?

I don't think he's American....

True. However when I see the word gang banger used (that would either be the general public, and tv station or news paper it most often will cover a either hispanic or a balk person in a street gang. In the type of vein you would affiliate with parts of the rap/hiphop culture. I see a big difference between the word gang member (which I see as neutral used on all ethnic groups) and the word gang banger. To my knowledge but Crips and Bloods are primarily gangs with black members. For me these would be the typical gang banger. I haven't seen or heard of white street gangs that is that big or well known. The only gang that seems to be close is the primarily hispanicstreet gang is MS-13.

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tupiaz said:

I'm curious as to how you came to that conclusion, is there some sort of national hoodie crime statistics center, or are you basing it off of preconceived notions that have no basis in reality except as portrayed by faux news?

lol i know right? what bugs me about fox is bill orielly blames things like violent movies music and games but later say his all time favorite gangster film is godfather part 2. lol i mean how is that not hypocrisy

as a white man yea we do have a shit load of history regarding racism but people are to afraid to elaborate on it and just decide oh it aint us but its grand theft auto maryln manson or guys like eminem 2pac shakur nas ect.

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:

@tazzmission:

But she is such a great role model for kids like these and she has such interesting things to say like this.

"I think we're both deeper than normal people—what they think and how they feel. [Liam is] very grateful for what he has, but he doesn't let it go to his head. I'm like that too."

i feel sorry for the generation thats coming in 30 years i really do.

tupiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brokenspear said:

@tupiaz said:

lol i know right? what bugs me about fox is bill orielly blames things like violent movies music and games but later say his all time favorite gangster film is godfather part 2. lol i mean how is that not hypocrisy

as a white man yea we do have a shit load of history regarding racism but people are to afraid to elaborate on it and just decide oh it aint us but its grand theft auto maryln manson or guys like eminem 2pac shakur nas ect.

How has that anything to do with the conversation at all? My only point is that the word gang banger is a word to describe a street gang member which in their culture are primarily black and hispanic (gangs like Bloods, Crips and MS 13). Not whatever a fear campaign is legit or not and not whatever or not music, comics, books, video games or movies make us do crime (which is a unproven and nonfactual theory) and takes away the responsibility from the individual.

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tupiaz said:

@tazzmission said:

@brokenspear said:

@tupiaz said:

How has that anything to do with the conversation at all? My only point is that the word gang banger is a word to describe a street gang member which in their culture are primarily black and hispanic (gangs like Bloods, Crips and MS 13). Not whatever a fear campaign is legit or not and not whatever or not music, comics, books, video games or movies make us do crime (which is a unproven and nonfactual theory) and takes away the responsibility from the individual.

youd be suprised at how much the media says otherwise despite multiple studies proving that such things in pop culture dont force someone to do things like join a gang or more.

idiots like bill oreilly really believe kids who listen to gangster rap do such things but the guy is just a idiot.

in fact during the 50's a psychiatrist actually tried telling congress that comic books were the cause for tennage delinquency and angry behavior . i believe the documentary was superheros unmasked from history channel so i say watch it because that led to the birth of the comics code

the problem in this world today is people dont blame the parents. yea i get it some may work 2 or 3 jobs to make ends meat and put food on the table but when i see parents buy there kids guns and think oh he or she is ok i think there stupid because look at collumbine. people like orielly would blame movies instead of the parents because hes 100% pro gun. im not saying all pro gun people are idiotic but a good number of them are.

Avatar image for herokiller12344
Herokiller12344

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think everyone, whether you backed Trayvon or Zimmerman, should just agree that this is a man that deserves to go to prison.

BattheMan008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zimmerman just needs to leave Florida.

Why can the black panthers put a hit out on Zimmerman and not be arrested?

@battheman008 said:

Can someone honestly tell me why Trayvon was walking through a neighborhood (not his own) at midnight?

You tell me. Was he casing the joint? ;)

I think you know why. :)

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think everyone, whether you backed Trayvon or Zimmerman, should just agree that this is a man that deserves to go to prison.

oh i agree 100%. if he manages to get out again i think we can all agree florida needs to be boycotted. theres no excuse to let him go

redleader1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tazzmission: what did he do oh self defense yes it's so horrible to stop a man from bashing your head in.

tupiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tupiaz said:

@tazzmission said:

@brokenspear said:

@tupiaz said:

youd be suprised at how much the media says otherwise despite multiple studies proving that such things in pop culture dont force someone to do things like join a gang or more.

idiots like bill oreilly really believe kids who listen to gangster rap do such things but the guy is just a idiot.

in fact during the 50's a psychiatrist actually tried telling congress that comic books were the cause for tennage delinquency and angry behavior . i believe the documentary was superheros unmasked from history channel so i say watch it because that led to the birth of the comics code

the problem in this world today is people dont blame the parents. yea i get it some may work 2 or 3 jobs to make ends meat and put food on the table but when i see parents buy there kids guns and think oh he or she is ok i think there stupid because look at collumbine. people like orielly would blame movies instead of the parents because hes 100% pro gun. im not saying all pro gun people are idiotic but a good number of them are.

I know what congress did against comics in the 50's and that what I'm saying just because you read/here/see a story where somebody is drug addicts or gang members doesn't mean they are going to be that way.Columbine is a perfect example where two kids had many troubles in their school, had to easy access to guns which let to the the killing spree. Not because Marilyn Manson wrote some song. If you truly do things because of that then you are mentally ill and then that is the real issue not the art work.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

@tazzmission said:

oh i agree 100%. if he manages to get out again i think we can all agree florida needs to be boycotted. theres no excuse to let him go

Boycotting Florida won't change anything.

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tazzmission: what did he do oh self defense yes it's so horrible to stop a man from bashing your head in.

im sorry but when someone uses a gun in a fist fight i think your a coward to use a weapon like a gun. thats the problem with the gun culture now because they figure oh im a hard ass i can use a fire arm and not grow a sack of balls and learn to take a beaten. im not saying it was ok for treyvon to attack zimmerman but still there has to be a line drawn somewhere

KingAres109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a bait thread but I'll post my thoughts.I get tired of people who know nothing about gangs talk about them as if they have some inside information. Especially when they didn't grow up around them.I grew up around that life style and became apart of it .So when I hear that most black gang members wear hoodies,that's the most foolish and ignorant thing I ever heard regarding black gang members.Gang members age range anywhere between 11 to 60.

Are you trying to tell me 40 and 30 year olds are walking wearing hoodies??Please don't sound like an idiott and don't listen to the media.They don't know s*it about our life styles.Half the BS they say are so far off wrong its not even funny.Now back on topic,no I don't think Zimmerman is racist. Now did he stereotype Trayvon Martin?Yes no doubt he did.But saying race played no role is a lie.But it wasn't racist.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Aren't all the pictures here with middle fingers technically not allowed?

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a bait thread but I'll post my thoughts.I get tired of people who know nothing about gangs talk about them as if they have some inside information. Especially when they didn't grow up around them.I grew up around that life style and became apart of it .So when I hear that most black gang members wear hoodies,that's the most foolish and ignorant thing I ever heard regarding black gang members.Gang members age range anywhere between 11 to 60.

Are you trying to tell me 40 and 30 year olds are walking wearing hoodies??Please don't sound like an idiott and don't listen to the media.They don't know s*it about our life styles.Half the BS they say are so far off wrong its not even funny.Now back on topic,no I don't think Zimmerman is racist. Now did he stereotype Trayvon Martin?Yes no doubt he did.But saying race played no role is a lie.But it wasn't racist.

im not saying i have inside info but i did go to school with alot of them. im from chicago so i had to really learn my surroundings. i did notice a boom in white gangs within the last 6 to 7 years so . also i have seen people in there 40's wear hoodies so its not uncommon and i agree 100% it wasnt racism

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 vance_astro  Moderator

@tupiaz said:

True. However when I see the word gang banger used (that would either be the general public, and tv station or news paper it most often will cover a either hispanic or a balk person in a street gang. In the type of vein you would affiliate with parts of the rap/hiphop culture. I see a big difference between the word gang member (which I see as neutral used on all ethnic groups) and the word gang banger. To my knowledge but Crips and Bloods are primarily gangs with black members. For me these would be the typical gang banger. I haven't seen or heard of white street gangs that is that big or well known. The only gang that seems to be close is the primarily hispanicstreet gang is MS-13.

Crips & Bloods aren't even the largest black gangs, those are just the ones that have been commercialized and sold to the public. The Vice Lords are just as big as either of them individually as is the GD's. There is also a GANG for just about every ethnic group and sub-group in the states. There are just about as many Latin\Hispanic gangs as black gangs, there are tons of white biker gangs and white supremist gangs\groups. There are Mobs and Italian Gangs, Polish & Jewish Mobs, There are a quite a few Asian Gangs, there's even a Native American gang. To believe most gang members\gang bangers (which are the same thing) are black is just not accurate and a little racist.

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tupiaz said:

Crips & Bloods aren't even the largest black gangs, those are just the ones that have been commercialized and sold to the public. The Vice Lords are just as big as either of them individually as is the GD's. There is also a GANG for just about every ethnic group and sub-group in the states. There are just about as many Latin\Hispanic gangs as black gangs, there are tons of white biker gangs and white supremist gangs\groups. There are Mobs and Italian Gangs, Polish & Jewish Mobs, There are a quite a few Asian Gangs, there's even a Native American gang. To believe most gang members\gang bangers (which are the same thing) are black is just not accurate and a little racist.

i hear ms-13 has more members than any other street gang. also i think it was colorado or utah that said crips out there had multicultural members like black mexican white ect.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 vance_astro  Moderator

@tazzmission said:

i hear ms-13 has more members than any other street gang. also i think it was colorado or utah that said crips out there had multicultural members like black mexican white ect.

I don't know if MS-13 has more members than every other street gang but they are definitely bigger than Crips & Bloods although they have membership all over the U.S. They are also multicultural all over the U.S., i've personally encountered hispanic & white bloods & crips in New York and I know on the West Coast the hispanic membership tp is alot larger especially with the Crips, there are ALOT of mexican crips and even some asian ones.

redleader1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tazzmission: what Treyvon was trying to kill him it does not matter how cowardly guns are a man tried to kill him he needs to defend him self in that moment he did what he had to do.

tupiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By tupiaz

@vance_astro: clearly you haven't read anything what I have been writing I have from the very beginning made a clear difference between the word gang banger and gang member.

@tazzmission: The key word was primarily.

@kingares109: The problem is here I wouldn't call a 60 year old a gang banger both rather a gang member. I have seen plenty of 30-40 years old wear hoodies both in the states and around the world . A hoodie is a pretty normal thing to own.

@vance_astro said:

@tupiaz said:

Complete agree but you see I wouldn't use the term gang banger about a biker gang I would use full patch member, biker or terms lilke that. And if you called a supremist group a gang banger I think he would take it very badly.

KingAres109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tazzmission: My response wasn't directed towards you but any and everyone who don't know anything about gangs and our life style. And I'm from Los Angeles the gang capital of the world so white don't means s*it to me.Its only black,Mexican and Asians gangs in my city and county.To be honest with you,I hardly seen any whites in my side of town.And you should read more carefully.I never said 30 and 40 year old don't wear hoodies.I said gang members in their 30 and 40s don't!

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youmessinwithme: how was the law applied incorrectly in this case? @tazzmission: It isn't a number comparison to me. There are things worse then death. I'd prefer to die then live my entire life a slave.

KingAres109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By KingAres109

@tupiaz: You must have a hard time reading.I never said gang banger.I said gang member. And how would you know anything about what I'm talking about?Smdh..and bikers that are part of Hells Angels and others are gang members.Gangs stand for a group of people.That's what they are.