youmessinwithme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By youmessinwithme

@mitran:

Zimmerman said himself He doesn't feel guilty. So unless you're secretly his psychiatrist and in private he has confessed to you He feels guilty get your head out of your @$$. also if you think he's innocent why the Hell would he feel guilty?

and claiming objectivity doesn't make it so.

Avatar image for youmessinwithme
youmessinwithme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By youmessinwithme

@mitran said:

@youmessinwithme: You'll notice I said he "may" feel guilty. I find it hard to believe any normal person would be completely unaffected by killing another, however justified the killing may or may not have been. I also never said he was innocent. "regardless of how I personally feel, it was ruled that his final act was in self defense." My head is on straight, thanks. There is no such thing as true objectivity, but there is such thing as making an attempt to look past one's own bias. Calling everybody who disagrees scares of black teenagers and clinging to gun rights is not the way to go about it.

Well according to most of the people's comments on here they are afraid of black teenagers(or possibly teenagers in general). or the fact that they were trying to justify it by Saying he looked like a gang banger cause he had tattoo's. When He was wearing a hoodie that covered his tattoo's.

and Since i'm not racist, A Black teenager wearing a Hoodie, DOES NOT "look like a gang banger" and if that's the first thing that comes to mind when I say Gang Banger, you are racist. I've never met a teenager Black, white Hispanic or otherwise who doesn't own a hoodie.

and I never said that the people here are afraid of black teens till now.

I also know that a normal person doesn't go chase down someone and kill them when they're only crime was... what? being Black? being a teen? wearing a hoodie? or was it cause he has skittles? So defending Zimmerman by saying a normal person would feel guilty isn't really justified cause a normal person wouldn't have murdered him for no reason and therefore would have nothing to feel guilty about.

BrokenSpear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By BrokenSpear

@night_thrasher said:

@battheman008: You mean this picture where he's throwing up the infamous gang sign of the rolling 11's?

No Caption Provided

FYI, the Trayvon Martin in the picture above is not the Trayvon Martin that was shot and killed by George Zimmerman, this guy is still alive and kicking, he attends Myers Middle School and all his relatives are listed as living in savannah Georgia.

But lets assume this guy was in a gang anyways.

Would you say he belongs to the same gang as this guy?

No Caption Provided

How about this chick?

No Caption Provided

Eminem must certainly have links to them.

No Caption Provided

I mean... nobody flips a middle finger like that right?

No Caption Provided

Not even our former president.

No Caption Provided

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#107  Edited By InnerVenom123

This thread again.

youmessinwithme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mitran said:

@youmessinwithme said:

I also know that a normal person doesn't go chase down someone and kill them when they're only crime was... what? being Black? being a teen? wearing a hoodie? or was it cause he has skittles? So defending Zimmerman by saying a normal person would feel guilty isn't really justified cause a normal person wouldn't have murdered him for no reason and therefore would have nothing to feel guilty about.

He didn't go after Martin with intent to kill, and they had already been engaged in a physical confrontation when he fired. Either way, I said I'm leaving that case alone. I was originally trying to give some reason as to why Zimmerman may be acting the way he is now, and why his legal incidents since Martin may be because he's an actual person and not some racist monster out to get the minorities.

He didn't SAY he went after martin with intent to kill. He chased down an unarmed teenager when he had no reason to do so when He new he was packing heat. You don't need anything more than common sense to know where this is ending up.

JeanRalphio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JeanRalphio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathstroke19: Lol,"I have black friends and a black neighbor". Please just f#*!ing stop bro. If you're going to be a racist at least come out of the closet.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@sog7dc said:

@isaac_clarke said:

That was quick. I wonder... did he save us from another citizen trying to buy sugary snacks or threaten his wife again?

he shot a puppy.the puppy was dragging a red wagon filled with glitter and cotton candy and medicine for sick orphans. the puppy sneezed so George called him the n-word and shot him in the face with a 12-gauge shot gun......the state of Florida is building a statue in his honor next to Tim Tebow and Andrew Jackson

i rolfed

tupiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By tupiaz

@youmessinwithme said:

@mitran said:

@youmessinwithme: You'll notice I said he "may" feel guilty. I find it hard to believe any normal person would be completely unaffected by killing another, however justified the killing may or may not have been. I also never said he was innocent. "regardless of how I personally feel, it was ruled that his final act was in self defense." My head is on straight, thanks. There is no such thing as true objectivity, but there is such thing as making an attempt to look past one's own bias. Calling everybody who disagrees scares of black teenagers and clinging to gun rights is not the way to go about it.

Well according to most of the people's comments on here they are afraid of black teenagers(or possibly teenagers in general). or the fact that they were trying to justify it by Saying he looked like a gang banger cause he had tattoo's. When He was wearing a hoodie that covered his tattoo's.

and Since i'm not racist, A Black teenager wearing a Hoodie, DOES NOT "look like a gang banger" and if that's the first thing that comes to mind when I say Gang Banger, you are racist. I've never met a teenager Black, white Hispanic or otherwise who doesn't own a hoodie.

Gang banger is often a term used on black street gangs which often wear street clothing and a hoodie is often a part of that. The same way you would associate the term "mafia with Italians with suits the yakuza would be Asian (Japanese - I would have a hard time telling the difference) with tattoos on both arms, chest and back. A biker would be associate with mostly white males in a letter vest on a motorcycle. Some word does give a ethnic association. That said it is pretty normal to own a hoodie. So being black and wears one doesn't make you a gang banger. However the association that comes with gang banger. It isn't racism that certain words has a ethnic association.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

point is, zimmermen is a idiot and shot trayvon for no reason and trayvon was just in the wrong place.

youmessinwithme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By youmessinwithme

@tupiaz said:

@youmessinwithme said:

@mitran said:

Gang banger is often a term used on black street gangs which often wear street clothing and a hoodie is often a part of that. The same way you would associate the term "mafia with Italians with suits the yakuza would be Asian (Japanese - I would have a hard time telling the difference) with tattoos on both arms, chest and back. A biker would be associate with mostly white males in a letter vest on a motorcycle. Some word does give a ethnic association. That said it is pretty normal to own a hoodie. So being black and wears one doesn't make you a gang banger. However the association that comes with gang banger. It isn't racism that certain words has a ethnic association.

No. sorry but wrong.

Gang Banger is often used to describe any street criminal, gang etc. regardless of Race. Gang Banger is not something immediately associated with Black people. unless you're Racist.

Their are white Gang bangers. and Like I said His tattoo's were not Visible to Zimmerman they were covered by the hoodie. Literally Zimmerman didn't know about the tattoo's his back, chest and arms were covered. Soo...

if you see a Black teenager in a Hoodie and immediately assume gang Banger. as people in this thread were saying you're racist.

and If I saw a black Guy on a Harley with Biker tat's and patches on his vest I would assume He was a biker, Just Like with a white guy I would just be confused however because i live in an area with lots of Biker's and I've literally never seen a Black one. So i'd be very Surprised.

tupiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tupiaz said:

No. sorry but wrong.

Gang Banger is often used to describe any street criminal, gang etc. regardless of Race. Gang Banger is not something immediately associated with Black people. unless you're Racist.

Their are white Gang bangers. and Like I said His tattoo's were not Visible to Zimmerman they were covered by the hoodie. Literally Zimmerman didn't know about the tattoo's his back, chest and arms were covered. Soo...

if you see a Black teenager in a Hoodie and immediately assume gang Banger. as people in this thread were saying you're racist.

and If I saw a black Guy on a Harley with Biker tat's and patches on his vest I would assume He was a biker, Just Like with a white guy I would just be confused however because i live in an area with lots of Biker's and I've literally never seen a Black one. So i'd be very Surprised.

Read my posy from before. There is a difference between making the assumption that a black man in a hoodie is a gang banger and saying a gang banger will often be a black man in a hoodie.

Again I didn't say there weren't black bikers just like I didn't say there aren't white gang bangers however as you said your self they are rare. So would I i saw a black man on a harley with cuts think he was a biker? Of curse! But when your hear the word biker you will association it with a white male because that is the norm. The same goes for a gang banger they ail often not always be a black man. A white gang banger would often be look upon as people that are in a "wrong ethnic affiliation" (in lack of better terms). Gangs often is dived by colour/ethnic because it is an easy way to make a difference between them and us. People (sadly) has a tendency to trust people with the same colour/ethnic and trust is pretty essential in a gang. You can therefore say since the has if not a directly then indirectly racism like the Hells Angels isn't against blacks per se but the has so many racist in the range that is de facto racist). The mafia only accepts Italian males (and in the past it should be from the males side and be from southern Italy being another. Therefore will the association and the discourse be effected by this.

batpala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#117  Edited By batpala

This practically confirms that Zimmerman has severe anger issues since is the third time this has happened [Trayvon being the first, then his wife and now this] Simple as that.

BrokenSpear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By BrokenSpear

@tupiaz:

If you were in Zimmerman's place and you saw a young black man throw his hood on while it was raining, would you assume he was up to no good or would you assume he was trying to keep the rain off of his f#@kin head.

tupiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brokenspear: I think my posts are pretty clear? The latter or he want to have it up for many other reasons I don't really care. Like I said not all black men with a hoodie are gang bangers. But MOST gang bangers are black men with hoodies. Just like most 1% bikers are white men with bikes. That doesn't mean that all white men with bikers are 1% bikers.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeanralphio: i don't know what your talking about but if you read what i said I'm done with this thread now because of this exact reason.

Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@brokenspear: it was sarcasm "Rollin 11s" doesn't exist. Even if they did they'd be crips and he's wearing red pants. But point taken and expanded upon brilliantly. Much appreciated!

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Has anyone seen the pics of Martin of how he looked when he died? He looked like a total gang banger and not because he's black because believe me i have black friends and a black neighbor and none of them are covered in tattoos and are flashing gang signs. I'm not saying it was right for Zimmerman to shoot him just for that but he definitely had a right to be suspicious.

um since when are tattoos used as an excuse as being a gang banger? im a white guy but your talking idiotic. you do realize a huge number of people ( not just black) but of all races have tattoos so are you going to argue everyone is a banger now?

also people have to get over this ideology that only black and mexicans are bangers since history has shown russians irish and italians really kicked that shit off first.

gangs were always around but people would rather focus on the now instead of the history behind it

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By pooty

Before Zimm shot Trayvon and afterwards, Zimm has assaulted people.NONE OF THEM WERE BLACK. He will attack a person regardless of gender or race. Nothing about this case supports he was racist. If a Mexican or white person was in Zimms sights then the same thing would happen

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

Before Zimm shot Trayvon and afterwards, Zimm has assaulted people.NONE OF THEM WERE BLACK. He will attack a person regardless of gender or race. Nothing about this case supports he was racist. If a Mexican or white person was in Zimms sights then the same thing would happen

well his wife did file a domstic report before the shooting wich was later dropped. what i dont get is why was that never followed up on? i take women abuse very seriously. kind of odd since florida is very strict on such a thing

tupiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

um since when are tattoos used as an excuse as being a gang banger? im a white guy but your talking idiotic. you do realize a huge number of people ( not just black) but of all races have tattoos so are you going to argue everyone is a banger now?

also people have to get over this ideology that only black and mexicans are bangers since history has shown russians irish and italians really kicked that shit off first.

gangs were always around but people would rather focus on the now instead of the history behind it

Yes many otter ethnic groups have gangs. However the term gang banger is usually a term used about street gangs and dose are usually black. Other gangs have other terms the mafia have for instance the term made man, biker gangs have the term patch member. Different gangs, different cultures and therefore different names.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tazzmission: If she dropped the charges and no significant injury was visible the police can't do to much.

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

@brokenspear: To be fair we all George Bush was a Black Panther in his Youth

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tazzmission: lol read the rest of my messages. I went on to say you dont have to be black to look like that. It also says IM DONE HERE so yeah. If you would have continued reading it would have answered your question.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

@battheman008: That makes his art less important? That makes him less intelligent?

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@tazzmission: If she dropped the charges and no significant injury was visible the police can't do to much.

um yes they can. florida takes domestic violence very seriously even if the wife didnt want to press charges

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

@sog7dc said:

@battheman008: That makes his art less important? That makes him less intelligent?

actually. no he wasnt in a gang. he was affiliated with both bloods and crips. his message was prodominantly one of love

youmessinwithme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tupiaz said:

@tazzmission said:

Yes many otter ethnic groups have gangs. However the term gang banger is usually a term used about street gangs and dose are usually black. Other gangs have other terms the mafia have for instance the term made man, biker gangs have the term patch member. Different gangs, different cultures and therefore different names.

Yes but GANG BANGER is not one of them.

their are white Hispanic and every other kind of Gang Bangers.

and Like I said before I live in an area with tons of Hells angels, never seen a black one. But I've seen tons of white Gang Bangers.

Bangers is not a term associated solely with Black Gangs. and I don't know where you got the idea that it was. or the Idea that most gangs are all black guys.

youmessinwithme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By youmessinwithme

@tupiaz said:
@youmessinwithme said:

@tupiaz said:

No. sorry but wrong.

Read my posy from before. There is a difference between making the assumption that a black man in a hoodie is a gang banger and saying a gang banger will often be a black man in a hoodie.

Again I didn't say there weren't black bikers just like I didn't say there aren't white gang bangers however as you said your self they are rare. So would I i saw a black man on a harley with cuts think he was a biker? Of curse! But when your hear the word biker you will association it with a white male because that is the norm. The same goes for a gang banger they ail often not always be a black man. A white gang banger would often be look upon as people that are in a "wrong ethnic affiliation" (in lack of better terms). Gangs often is dived by colour/ethnic because it is an easy way to make a difference between them and us. People (sadly) has a tendency to trust people with the same colour/ethnic and trust is pretty essential in a gang. You can therefore say since the has if not a directly then indirectly racism like the Hells Angels isn't against blacks per se but the has so many racist in the range that is de facto racist). The mafia only accepts Italian males (and in the past it should be from the males side and be from southern Italy being another. Therefore will the association and the discourse be effected by this.

No the same doesn't go for Gang Banger. Because there are tons of White Gang Bangers, Asian Gang Bangers, Hispanic Gang Bangers, Black Gang Bangers and Mixed Gang Bangers. Not only have I never seen a Black Angel, I've never seen an angel that was ANYTHING but a white dude.

Hence why Biker gangs are usually associated with white people. but the Term Gang Banger should not be associated with Black people. Make sense?

and what do you mean by "wrong ethnic affiliation"? Not being a racial stereotype?

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tazzmission: The last part of my post said "and no significant injuries were visible". If she dropped the charges AND no injuries were visible the police have nothing to go on.Zimm could sue for wrongful arrest. If she had visible injuries then they can press charges without her permission.

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This just isn't surprising any more.

tupiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By tupiaz

@youmessinwithme: There is other biker gangs than Hells Angels. Hells angels is de facto not accepting black members (like I stated early) so it is very logical that you haven't seen a black HA member. If you wanna see a black/colored bikers look at the Mongols or Bandidos so there is black/hispanic bikers. There is several others . Again it to a question of whatever there exist white gang bangers. Gang bangers is something that is associated whit black people (especially because of rap music and the hip hop culture).

youmessinwithme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By youmessinwithme

@tupiaz said:

@youmessinwithme: There is other biker gangs than Hells Angels. Hells angels is de facto not accepting black members (like I stated early) so it is very logical that you haven't seen a black HA member. If you wanna see a black/colored bikers look at the Mongols or Bandidos so there is black/hispanic bikers. There is several others . Again it to a question of whatever there exist white gang bangers. Gang bangers is something that is associated whit black people (especially because of rap music and the hip hop culture).

NO IT"S NOT!!!!

what is wrong with you? Just Because you immediately associate the term with Black People doesn't mean everyone else does.

EDIT: also "Again it to a question of whatever there exist white gang bangers." doesn't make any sense. like at all.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mitran said:

@youmessinwithme said:

@mitran said:

@youmessinwithme said:

He didn't go after Martin with intent to kill, and they had already been engaged in a physical confrontation when he fired. Either way, I said I'm leaving that case alone. I was originally trying to give some reason as to why Zimmerman may be acting the way he is now, and why his legal incidents since Martin may be because he's an actual person and not some racist monster out to get the minorities.

He didn't SAY he went after martin with intent to kill. He chased down an unarmed teenager when he had no reason to do so when He new he was packing heat. You don't need anything more than common sense to know where this is ending up.

You're rejecting the notion that this was anything other than a preconceived hate crime. I don't really have anything else to say if that's your approach.

He didn't chase Trayvon with a weapon on him. He had the weapon in his car which is legal. He only got the gun when Trayvon approached him. He had reason to follow Trayvon also. That is what neighborhood watch does. They watch what people are doing. Zimm broke no laws by watching or following Trayvon.

youmessinwithme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By youmessinwithme

@pooty:

as Neighborhood watch that is not your job. He was told by dispatch specifically not to follow. So no he did not have reasons to follow Trayvon. you do not have the right to stalk any teenager who happens to be in the neighborhood. in this case the person who had the Gun shouldn't ever be allowed near one again. and the person who was innocently murdered should have had a gun to protect his @$$ so he could get home to his family.

If He was a criminal who needed to be shot and Killed He should have waited for police. for them to do their job.

@mitran said:

@youmessinwithme said:

@mitran said:

@youmessinwithme said:

You're rejecting the notion that this was anything other than a preconceived hate crime. I don't really have anything else to say if that's your approach.

No i' I didn't say that i was giving you facts

But it was a situation that would have been avoided entirely if Zimmerman wasn't Racist. or just did like he was told and didn't chase after the kid.

maybe not a hate crime but a crime born out of Racist fear and Hate mongering yes 100%

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youmessinwithme: Police dispatch is NOT the law. They hold no authority or power. You don't have to listen to police dispatch. Trayvon was not someone who needed to be shot initially. Zimm didn't shoot him because Trayvon was a criminal. He shot trayvon because Trayvon came toward him in an agressive manner. at that point Zimmerman felt threatened. He had a RIGHT to shoot someone who made him feel threatened. And no evidence suggest Zimm is a racist. He has been arrested a few times and only once was because of a black person. He has had altercations with white women, white police, a mexican woman and a black male. There is no pattern to suggest he targets black people or is racist. NONE

youmessinwithme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@youmessinwithme: Police dispatch is NOT the law. They hold no authority or power. You don't have to listen to police dispatch. Trayvon was not someone who needed to be shot initially. Zimm didn't shoot him because Trayvon was a criminal. He shot trayvon because Trayvon came toward him in an agressive manner. at that point Zimmerman felt threatened. He had a RIGHT to shoot someone who made him feel threatened. And no evidence suggest Zimm is a racist. He has been arrested a few times and only once was because of a black person. He has had altercations with white women, white police, a mexican woman and a black male. There is no pattern to suggest he targets black people or is racist. NONE

I never said they were the law. I said the situation WOULD not could, have been avoided if he had have listened to them. I don't care if a drunken Bum in the gutter told him not to chase after him. if he had of listened Trayvon would still be alive.

and if you don't see what's wrong with chasing a teenager till the point that they feel threatened then you shoot them when they approach you. there is no point in continuing this. Trayvon was the one who was threatened. not Zimmerman. and you should not have the right to gun down someone who approaches you regardless of if you felt threatened just because they were a black kid.

and actually there is evidence to suggest he was racist. unless you're suggesting it's normal behavior to chase down, then gun down white teenagers too.

youmessinwithme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By youmessinwithme

@mitran said:

@youmessinwithme said:
@mitran said:

@youmessinwithme said:

@mitran said:

@youmessinwithme said:

But it was a situation that would have been avoided entirely if Zimmerman wasn't Racist. or just did like he was told and didn't chase after the kid.

maybe not a hate crime but a crime born out of Racist fear and Hate mongering yes 100%

"He didn't SAY he went after martin with intent to kill." So he meant to kill Martin from the start? This is complete and utter speculation. "Common sense" is not common, and both of these are not facts but you projecting your own feelings onto the story.

What makes you think he's a racist? I was unaware that killing someone of a different race was racist. Before you answer, though, remember that FBI investigators determined that he was not racist and killing Martin was not a racist crime. Also bear in mind it's been reported that Zimmerman's done a number of things that indicate he isn't racist at all. Taking a black girl to prom, opening a business with a black friend, tutoring students (black students included). Also, the 911 call that was broadcast on NBC (in which he describes Martin as black) was edited, making it appear that Zimmerman was a racist when in fact he didn't bring up race until the dispatcher asked him.

Maybe you should read up on this case a bit more.

I'm sorry, I didn't know the FBI looked into soul and read his mind. -_-

Calling B.S. you nor the FBI nor anyone else for a fact know he isn't racist anymore than I can say I know for a fact he is racist.

also you chase someone unarmed down and you got a gun, I know what's happening cause I've got common sense. Maybe you don't....

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youmessinwithme: I said the situation WOULD not could, have been avoided if he had have listened to them

True. It could have been avoided. No one is denying that. But you are trying to give a motive for the crime: Racism. That is where you are speculating with no evidence. If you said "Zimm was a stupid a$$hole who killed a person for no reason" that is fine. But when you say "Zimm was a RACIST who killed a person because they were black" that is an unsupported lie.

you should not have the right to gun down someone who approaches you regardless of if you felt threatened just because they were a black kid

Again, you bring up race for no reason. Still, the law gives him the right to shoot if you feel threatened by anyone of any race. It's called "Stand Your Ground".

and actually there is evidence to suggest he was racist. unless you're suggesting it's normal behavior to chase down, then gun down white teenagers too.

How do you know he wouldn't have done the same thing to a white or mexican kid ? Where is your evidence to support Zimm would only follow black kids? Zimm called the police dozens of times and followed many people. most of them were not black. Trayvon was the only one who confronted him. Zimm has assaulted white men and women. He doesn't discriminate

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By TazzMission

@pooty said:

@youmessinwithme: I said the situation WOULD not could, have been avoided if he had have listened to them

True. It could have been avoided. No one is denying that. But you are trying to give a motive for the crime: Racism. That is where you are speculating with no evidence. If you said "Zimm was a stupid a$$hole who killed a person for no reason" that is fine. But when you say "Zimm was a RACIST who killed a person because they were black" that is an unsupported lie.

you should not have the right to gun down someone who approaches you regardless of if you felt threatened just because they were a black kid

Again, you bring up race for no reason. Still, the law gives him the right to shoot if you feel threatened by anyone of any race. It's called "Stand Your Ground".

How do you know he wouldn't have done the same thing to a white or mexican kid ? Where is your evidence to support Zimm would only follow black kids? Zimm called the police dozens of times and followed many people. most of them were not black. Trayvon was the only one who confronted him. Zimm has assaulted white men and women. He doesn't discriminate

honestly i dont think race played a part at all but i do strongly feel the whole stand your ground law needs a revision on what constitutes as a threat. what still bugs me about the whole case is was anybody else even out that night in the area where martin was? as far as i know nobody has asked that question. you also have to remember this is the same state in wich casey anthony got off when everybody knew she killed her kid. florida is just run by morons and they pick idiots for jurors. i guess last november some guy was beating his wife inside the home and the wife fired a warning shot to scare him. she ended up in jail and is facing 20 years. she claimed stand your ground. again it was florida

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tazzmission: I completely agree with your statement. SYG needs to be changed. Florida is going to hell. It was a gated community so it's not an open space where everyone can see whats going on. they talked to people in the area but no one knew anything specific

youmessinwithme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

No WOULD have been avoided. not could. He chased him down. The kid literally ran away from him first and after being chased by a grown man in his car He eventually tried to confront him. and was shot dead for it.

and you are missing my point by a mile.

and yes, the Law does, however if Trayvon had have been armed seeing as how he was the one who was actually in Danger He was the one who actually needed the stand your ground law to protect him.Zimmerman wasn't threatened Trayvon was. Trayvon tried to run away from him first. Running away from someone usually doesn't put them in any Danger. He did not try to confront him He only did so with no options left, and then was murdered.

Also in my country you can't carry a gun, or have gun in your car. So once again, the whole thing would have been avoided.

@mitran said:

@youmessinwithme said:

@mitran said:

@youmessinwithme said:
@mitran said:

@youmessinwithme said:

@mitran said:

@youmessinwithme said:

"He didn't SAY he went after martin with intent to kill." So he meant to kill Martin from the start? This is complete and utter speculation. "Common sense" is not common, and both of these are not facts but you projecting your own feelings onto the story.

What makes you think he's a racist? I was unaware that killing someone of a different race was racist. Before you answer, though, remember that FBI investigators determined that he was not racist and killing Martin was not a racist crime. Also bear in mind it's been reported that Zimmerman's done a number of things that indicate he isn't racist at all. Taking a black girl to prom, opening a business with a black friend, tutoring students (black students included). Also, the 911 call that was broadcast on NBC (in which he describes Martin as black) was edited, making it appear that Zimmerman was a racist when in fact he didn't bring up race until the dispatcher asked him.

Maybe you should read up on this case a bit more.

I'm sorry, I didn't know the FBI looked into soul and read his mind. -_-

Calling B.S. you nor the FBI nor anyone else for a fact know he isn't racist anymore than I can say I know for a fact he is racist.

You didn't answer my question.

There is actual concrete evidence to support he isn't. You have nothing to go off of besides your own feelings, which you can't seem to let go of. As I said, read up on this case a bit more.

I'm done.

No there is not concrete evidence to support it. that is blatant lie. But I really hope you are done.

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@tazzmission: I completely agree with your statement. SYG needs to be changed. Florida is going to hell. It was a gated community so it's not an open space where everyone can see whats going on. they talked to people in the area but no one knew anything specific

even the neighbors couldnt really tell who was who so what bugs me is how can they even be legitament witnesses?

like i said i dont live in florida ( im chicago) and i have no degree in law or anything but i smell bullshit when i smell it.

both sides want to argue if it was race or not but look at the mans history and how he is now. 2 arrests after the whole case and how is that not a red flag to say ok buddy your track record proves your violent so you lose your right to buy firearms