Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

@wolverine08 said:

@deathstroke19 said:

Has anyone seen the pics of Martin of how he looked when he died? He looked like a total gang banger and not because he's black because believe me i have black friends and a black neighbor and none of them are covered in tattoos and are flashing gang signs. I'm not saying it was right for Zimmerman to shoot him just for that but he definitely had a right to be suspicious.

whats ...... for? I with deathstroke on this, not that it really matters, because whats strangers on the internet actually mean in real life? nothing.

How do tattoos make you look like a gangster?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HeckTate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 7

@night_thrasher: You mean that picture that the judge ruled would not be admissible in court as it had nothing at all to do with the facts of the case? This picture does nothing, you may as well show pictures of girls taking selfies in rape cases as a way of proving they were asking for it.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#54  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

*sigh*

Let's not start this again, I remember when this case really got heated we had like 20 of these threads with people arguing the same sh!t in everyone of them...

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@allstarsuperman said:

@wolverine08 said:

@deathstroke19 said:

Has anyone seen the pics of Martin of how he looked when he died? He looked like a total gang banger and not because he's black because believe me i have black friends and a black neighbor and none of them are covered in tattoos and are flashing gang signs. I'm not saying it was right for Zimmerman to shoot him just for that but he definitely had a right to be suspicious.

whats ...... for? I with deathstroke on this, not that it really matters, because whats strangers on the internet actually mean in real life? nothing.

if it looks like chicken and it tastes like chicken, is it not chicken?

I have nothing against tattoos or the fact he is black. but Deathstroke has a point.

BattheMan008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@battheman008: You mean this picture where he's throwing up the infamous gang sign of the rolling 11's?

No Caption Provided

No, although that picture would be better if he'd pull up his f*cking pants like a normal person.

Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@hecktate said:

@night_thrasher: You mean that picture that the judge ruled would not be admissible in court as it had nothing at all to do with the facts of the case? This picture does nothing, you may as well show pictures of girls taking selfies in rape cases as a way of proving they were asking for it.

That's my point. The only thing that I've seen that really says "gang member" about Trayvon was his skin color.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have no idea what this is even supposed to mean....

BattheMan008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hecktate said:

That's my point. The only thing that I've seen that really says "gang member" about Trayvon was his skin color.

Oh so, you're one of those blind supporters crying outrage without actually paying attention to the case? That's cool.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathstroke19 said:

It's supposed to show that he knows what he's talking about...........

BattheMan008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

@allstarsuperman said:

@wolverine08 said:

@deathstroke19 said:

if it looks like chicken and it tastes like chicken, is it not chicken?

I have nothing against tattoos or the fact he is black. but Deathstroke has a point.

Yep.

Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@night_thrasher said:

@hecktate said:

Oh so, you're one of those blind supporters crying outrage without actually paying attention to the case? That's cool.

No but I do recognize that a picture taken months, weeks or days before the incident also has nothing to do with the case. It seems to me that you paid less attention to the case than I did.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@deathstroke19 said:

It's just that I'm completely confused with his line of reasoning and that part completely lost me.... It's like he's trying to build a rebuttal against a Slippery Slope fallacy...Which makes zero sense in this context.

HeckTate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 7

#64  Edited By HeckTate

@night_thrasher:

What do you mean? The judges ruled those photos couldn't be used in the trial. They also ruled that Zimmerman's restraining order couldn't be used against him.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@wolverine08 said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@deathstroke19 said:

It's just that I'm completely confused with his line of reasoning and that part completely lost me.... It's like he's trying to build a rebuttal against a Slippery Slope fallacy...Which makes zero sense in this context.

Scratch that, I confused fallacies lol, I meant a "Spot Light fallacy", not the "Slippery Slope fallacy". xD

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

#67  Edited By SOG7dc

@night_thrasher said:

@battheman008: You mean this picture where he's throwing up the infamous gang sign of the rolling 11's?

No Caption Provided

No, although that picture would be better if he'd pull up his f*cking pants like a normal person.

what does a "normal person" look like exactly? how doesone dress? how does one talk?

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ugh.

Dabee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Dabee

@mitran said:

For f*ck's sake, I don't f*cking care.

EDIT: Also, in before lock.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He pointed a shotgun at his wife, I guess he suspected her to be doing a crime

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meh... who cares?

TheThe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By TheThe

She shouldnt have bought skittles and ice tea. Dumb girlfriend!

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: @dccomicsrule2011: I'm saying that no one should hate him/shoot him just because he's black. I have black friends and a black neighbor. Those black friends and black neighbor are not covered in tattoos and flashing gang signs. Becuase they don't have that there is NO reason to suspect them of anything suspicious and they should not be looked upon/ treated any different than any of my other friends. So by him having those tattoos and flashing those gang signs he could cause intimidation and perhaps spook somebody and make them think he is/was a gangbanger. BUT as my last statement shows that looking like that does NOT give ANYONE the right to shoot someone but a right to be suspicious and weary. I apologize if that was not clear.

Summary:

-Martin looked suspicious

-Neighborhood watch/ anyone has a right to be suspicious/ weary

-NO ONE should shoot someone for looking suspicious.

- Zimmerman was wrong to shoot but right to be suspicious.

- Martin was not intimidating because he was black but because of his tattoos and gang signs.

- If a white kid was covered in tattoos and flashing gang signs anyone would be suspicious of him as well.

P.S. Lol i had 15 notifications when i got back on because my original paragraph kept getting mentioned.

BattheMan008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

@battheman008 said:

@night_thrasher said:

No Caption Provided

what does a "normal person" look like exactly? how doesone dress? how does one talk?

Normal people don't wear their pants at their knees so everyone can see their underwear, if you believe that's how someone should dress you are of less intelligence.

Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: @dccomicsrule2011: I'm saying that no one should hate him/shoot him just because he's black. I have black friends and a black neighbor. Those black friends and black neighbor are not covered in tattoos and flashing gang signs. Becuase they don't have that there is NO reason to suspect them of anything suspicious and they should not be looked upon/ treated any different than any of my other friends. So by him having those tattoos and flashing those gang signs he could cause intimidation and perhaps spook somebody and make them think he is/was a gangbanger. BUT as my last statement shows that looking like that does NOT give ANYONE the right to shoot someone but a right to be suspicious and weary. I apologize if that was not clear.

Summary:

-Martin looked suspicious

-Neighborhood watch/ anyone has a right to be suspicious/ weary

-NO ONE should shoot someone for looking suspicious.

- Zimmerman was wrong to shoot but right to be suspicious.

- Martin was not intimidating because he was black but because of his tattoos and gang signs.

- If a white kid was covered in tattoos and flashing gang signs anyone would be suspicious of him as well.

P.S. Lol i had 15 notifications when i got back on because my original paragraph kept getting mentioned.

- What exactly was suspicious about Martin. Keep in mind he wasn't dressed like that the night of the encounter. Also Zimmerman couldn't see his tattoos because he was wearing long sleeves and pants. Also Zimmerman never mentioned that he was flashing gang signs in his affidavit.

- Suspicious and antagonistic are two separate things

- agreed so why are you taking up for Zimmerman so much?

- When is Trayvon's fear taken into account. According to the only other witness in the case Trayvon actually feared for his life that night. Remember there are two witnesses in the case not named George or Trayvon. One only saw the fight and the other was on the phone with Trayvon right before the incident. George's fear we only suspect because of HIS testimony while Trayvon vocalized his fear to his friend. So how is George Zimmerman's fear superseding Trayvon's?

Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By deathstroke19

@night_thrasher:

- idk then

- ok

- Get to it in a second.

- it's not. Look below.

Martin had a right to be scared too. Anyone does that is being stalked/ followed. I'm a bit tired now so i wont go into too much detail but both were at fault. Zimmerman should not have shot; Martin should not have been there. He was in the wrong place at the wrong time and probably looked a bit suspicious but as i said in no way should he have been shot. Sorry if it seems I'm supporting Zimmerman because that's not the case at all.

I only had 2 questions about this case since it began:

1) Why was Martin in this neighborhood in the first place?

2) Why would Zimmerman just shoot a 17 year old?

I'm not gonna lie but Zimmerman was an idiot. As part of the neighborhood watch you report to the police on what is going on but you do not take action.

BattheMan008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battheman008: Define "normal people".

I already have. Your views are skewed because of your need to feel special, your opinions will not change. I am not discussing this any further.

Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathstroke19: He was in the neighborhood because he was staying with his dad who stayed in a condo with his girlfriend in the neighborhood.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By deathstroke19

@night_thrasher: okedoke then. Idk if we still disagree with anything but if we do i agree to disagree. And if we agree well then... Agreed. Lol.

I'm pretty sure I'm done with this thread. It seems that too many people think I'm supporting Zimmerman because i didn't have a chance to make a case for Martin. So yeah...

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By deathstroke19

#60 Posted by Wolverine08 (10611 posts) - 2 hours, 48 minutes ago - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@deathstroke19 said:

.... That seems a bit harsh.... :(

Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathstroke19: I don't mind if people actually think Zimmerman was justified. If that's the case we agree to disagree. What really bothers me is the people who have to slander the victim to prove their point. That urks the heck out of me and I think it borderlines on racism.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By deathstroke19

@night_thrasher: WOAH! No, not justifying at all. Just didn't have time to make a case for both. Zimmerman was definitely wrong to shoot.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battheman008: ok. a few questions; what makes you an authority on normality? what makes you an authority on intelligence? there are literally millions of young men allover the country who wear their pants like that. do you think they are all of a lesser intelligence? btw you didnt answer my questions

BattheMan008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By BattheMan008

@sog7dc said:

@battheman008: ok. a few questions; what makes you an authority on normality? what makes you an authority on intelligence? there are literally millions of young men allover the country who wear their pants like that. do you think they are all of a lesser intelligence? btw you didnt answer my questions

Yes. You don't see hard working, intelligent people wearing their pants like that. Also, I said I'm not discussing this any more. Thanks.

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#87  Edited By HumanRocket

Good.

Yokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The funny thing is whenever a black person kills a white kid no-one cares. When a white guy kills a black kid, everyone is calling him a racist and make a huge deal about how much of a racist he is.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

Yes. You don't see hard working, intelligent people wearing their pants like that. Also, I said I'm not discussing this any more. Thanks.

really? id consider sean carter and sean combs pretty hardworking individuals. id also consider Tupac one of the best poetic minds in the last century. but you already have your preconceived notions of whats good and whats bad dont you?

BattheMan008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By BattheMan008

@sog7dc said:

@battheman008 said:

@sog7dc said:

really? id consider sean carter and sean combs pretty hardworking individuals. id also consider Tupac one of the best poetic minds in the last century. but you already have your preconceived notions of whats good and whats bad dont you?

Tupac Shakur? Wasn't he in a gang?

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By pooty

He was arrested for domestic violence which in no way proves or supports he did anything wrong to Trayvon. Zimmerman followed trayvon. A police dispatch who is NOT a police or authority figure told Zimm not to follow. Zimm kept following which is NOT against the law. Tratvon who coyld easily out run Zimm confronted Zimm. Tray felt threatened and had invoked his Stand my ground rights. in doing so that made zimm feel threatened and he invoked his stand my ground law. Two people made bad decisions but neither broke any law

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What does Rob ford say?

EdBlank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

George Zimmerman is clearly a menace. I know some of you are so embroiled in justifying his killing of a scary black teen - and let's be clear, it is obvious that you are simply rooting for the "right" to shoot and kill undersirables regardless of the actual facts - that you feel like you have to argue your case all the time but Shooterman Z is just not a good person.

Avatar image for youmessinwithme
youmessinwithme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By youmessinwithme

Man.... this thread makes me ashamed to be white... I didn't know we had so many Racists here on CV.

EDIT:

also as a teenager this thread disgusts me from most of the post on here I feel like if I were walking through your neighborhood I would be the one in Danger some of you may feel the need to come chase me down and shoot me cause of the way I look.

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

@isaac_clarke said:

That was quick. I wonder... did he save us from another citizen trying to buy sugary snacks or threaten his wife again?

he shot a puppy.the puppy was dragging a red wagon filled with glitter and cotton candy and medicine for sick orphans. the puppy sneezed so George called him the n-word and shot him in the face with a 12-gauge shot gun......the state of Florida is building a statue in his honor next to Tim Tebow and Andrew Jackson

I am laughing way to hard at this. Brilliant.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Man.... this thread makes me ashamed to be white... I didn't know we had so many Racists here on CV.

I agree. It's disgusting.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#98  Edited By patrat18
Loading Video...

I'll just leave this here.

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By BatteredArmor

@sog7dc said:

Yes, you do see hard working and intelligent people wearing their pants like that. That fashion is a cultural phenomena popularized by some celebrities, whose fame, popularity, and success many young people wish to emulate and following the trend says nothing about how intelligent they are or what values they hold, it merely indicates what aspects of pop culture they are into and or what environment they come from. I am black myself and while I don't personally wear or support that style I know many people with good grades and jobs who do and it is offensive that you would imply that anyone who does wear that style instantly forfeits any of their intelligence or drive just because they are into things that you yourself do not appreciate.