#1 Posted by Gaza_Stripper (104 posts) - - Show Bio

George Zimmerman was arrested again today in Florida. It is still unclear what is his charges are at this moment.

#2 Posted by Nefarious (19474 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not surprised.

#3 Edited by JetiiMitra (8359 posts) - - Show Bio

For f*ck's sake, I don't f*cking care.

#4 Posted by russellmania77 (14820 posts) - - Show Bio

the world's greatest vigilante that didnt ask for or want or need

#5 Edited by AllStarSuperman (21301 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran said:

For f*ck's sake, I don't f*cking care.

this, lol

#6 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21301 posts) - - Show Bio

He isn't the hero he want but hes the hero we deserve.

I am probably gonna catch flack for this...

#7 Edited by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

That was quick. I wonder... did he save us from another citizen trying to buy sugary snacks or threaten his wife again?

#8 Posted by russellmania77 (14820 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77 said:

He isn't the hero he want but hes the hero we deserve.

I am probably gonna catch flack for this...

lmfao! you always say your gonna get flamed when you make a joke lol

#9 Posted by Black_Claw (2956 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder what it was for this time.

#10 Posted by Spideysense44 (3348 posts) - - Show Bio

SMH he needs to stay in jail

#11 Posted by SOG7dc (6944 posts) - - Show Bio

That was quick. I wonder... did he save us from another citizen trying to buy sugary snacks or threaten his wife again?

he shot a puppy.the puppy was dragging a red wagon filled with glitter and cotton candy and medicine for sick orphans. the puppy sneezed so George called him the n-word and shot him in the face with a 12-gauge shot gun......the state of Florida is building a statue in his honor next to Tim Tebow and Andrew Jackson

#12 Posted by JeanRalphio (1842 posts) - - Show Bio

Did the cops tell him to stop again?

#13 Edited by TazzMission (5488 posts) - - Show Bio

ya think? we all know he did what he did and he only got off is because his daddy is a former judge. and than he threatened his own wife a few months back and now this. :smh: florida is run by idiots and i dont even live in that state

#14 Edited by Cgoodness (4195 posts) - - Show Bio

The guy has issues fo show, but in regards to the Travon case he had every right to defend himself.

#15 Posted by Spideysense44 (3348 posts) - - Show Bio

@spideysense44 said:

ya think? we all know he did what he did and he only got off is because his daddy is a former judge. and than he threatened his own wife a few months back and now this. :smh: florida is run by idiots and i dont even live in that state

yes i cant stand the way they run issues like this in Florida makes me sick hopefully they lock him up for good this time because I am really tired of hearing about him

#16 Edited by JeanRalphio (1842 posts) - - Show Bio

The guy has issues fo show, but in regards to the Travon case he had every right to defend himself.

There would have been no need to defend himself,IF HE LISTENED TO THE COPS,they are called the AUTHORITIES for a f@#!ing reason. Trayvon was defending himself from a man who was stalking him.

#17 Posted by TazzMission (5488 posts) - - Show Bio

@cgoodness said:

There would have been no need to defend himself,IF HE LISTENED TO THE COPS,they are called the AUTHORITIES for a f@#!ing reason. Trayvon was defending himself from a man who was stalking him.

sadly no real witnesses came out to give a better description of what really happened for either party. also that medical examiner really messed up that whole case regarding the autopsy

#18 Edited by Cgoodness (4195 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanralphio: Zimmerman was part of the neighborhood watch and it was a dispatcher who suggested to stay put not a cop, anyways shoulda woulda coulda and it's sad Martin died, but Zimmerman did nothing illegal according to the evidence and the jury got it right.

#19 Posted by JeanRalphio (1842 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanralphio: Zimmerman was part of witness protection and it was a dispatcher who suggested to stay put not a cop, anyways shoulda woulda coulda and it's sad Martin died, but Zimmerman did nothing illegal according to the evidence and the jury got it right.

Do you mean neighborhood watch? If so,it's called neighborhood watch for a reason,not neighborhood watch and stalk and follow. The neighborhood watch propaganda even tells you,you see anything funny(in Zimmerman's case,a black guy),you call the authorities,it says don't take action,TO PREVENT STUFF LIKE THIS. He should have left it alone like the government told him.

#20 Edited by Cgoodness (4195 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanralphio: ya my bad on the neighborhood watch, anyways why does it matter if Martin was black? According to the evidence Martin attacked Zimmerman, nothing racist at all. Heck their was more evidence Martin was more racist than Zimmerman. And Zimmerman did call the authorities, he also followed Martin to make sure he didn't get away what's wrong with that?

#21 Posted by JeanRalphio (1842 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanralphio: ya my bad on the neighborhood watch, anyways why does it matter if Martin was black? According to the evidence Martin attacked Zimmerman, nothing racist at all. Heck their was more evidence Martin was more racist than Zimmerman.

He saw a black guy and was spooked.

#22 Posted by Cgoodness (4195 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanralphio: he saw a kid at night creeping around in a area that had recent problems with break-ins.

#23 Posted by JeanRalphio (1842 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanralphio: he saw a kid at night creeping around in a area that had recent problems with break-ins.

It's ironic that Zimmerman was the one actually creeping while the other guy was walking.

#24 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21301 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by Cgoodness (4195 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanralphio: and according to the evidence Martin saw him, hid, then jumped him.

#26 Edited by JeanRalphio (1842 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanralphio: and according to the evidence Martin saw him, hid, then jumped him.

This is a never ending argument,I'm done.

#27 Posted by BlackLegRaph (670 posts) - - Show Bio

What now?

#28 Posted by thespideyguy (2642 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanralphio: I'm sorry you think he killed a 13 year old 100 pound boy.

#29 Posted by Cgoodness (4195 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanralphio: I wasn't arguing with you, I was telling you all the evidence involved in the case.

#30 Edited by JeanRalphio (1842 posts) - - Show Bio

@thespideyguy said:

@jeanralphio: I'm sorry you think he killed a 13 year old 100 pound boy.

Poor inference. I never referred to age or weight,or called him kid,I'm not the oblivious Trayvon supporter. But maybe you're a jacka!&?

#31 Posted by Deathstroke19 (3799 posts) - - Show Bio

Has anyone seen the pics of Martin of how he looked when he died? He looked like a total gang banger and not because he's black because believe me i have black friends and a black neighbor and none of them are covered in tattoos and are flashing gang signs. I'm not saying it was right for Zimmerman to shoot him just for that but he definitely had a right to be suspicious.

#32 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (9953 posts) - - Show Bio

Crazy Crackers.

#33 Posted by Extremis (3344 posts) - - Show Bio

#34 Edited by Cgoodness (4195 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Edited by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

he need to stay in jail.

#36 Posted by BattheMan008 (309 posts) - - Show Bio

Who created this thread? You're an idiot, Gaza_Stripper. Bringing out all the morons. *facepalm*

#37 Posted by Night Thrasher (3651 posts) - - Show Bio

Has anyone seen the pics of Martin of how he looked when he died? He looked like a total gang banger and not because he's black because believe me i have black friends and a black neighbor and none of them are covered in tattoos and are flashing gang signs. I'm not saying it was right for Zimmerman to shoot him just for that but he definitely had a right to be suspicious.

What exactly does a gang banger look like?

#38 Posted by BattheMan008 (309 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathstroke19 said:

Like a person wearing bandanas and flashing gang signs, while also holding a gun in his hands.

#39 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

Shocking

#40 Posted by Wolverine08 (40519 posts) - - Show Bio

Yay.

#41 Posted by Wolverine08 (40519 posts) - - Show Bio

@night_thrasher said:

@deathstroke19 said:

Like a person wearing bandanas and flashing gang signs, while also holding a gun in his hands.

This is going to get locked.

#42 Edited by BattheMan008 (309 posts) - - Show Bio

@battheman008 said:

@night_thrasher said:

@deathstroke19 said:

This is going to get locked.

We can only hope.

#43 Edited by Wolverine08 (40519 posts) - - Show Bio

#44 Edited by TheCheeseStabber (8062 posts) - - Show Bio

Or Buying his wife and Threatening Sugary Snacks O.O

#45 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (23779 posts) - - Show Bio

xD

#46 Posted by BattheMan008 (309 posts) - - Show Bio

I just wish people would up rise this way for Dontae Morris to get the death penalty after committing premeditated murder (killing two police officers). But no, it's just another criminal committing a murder then.

#47 Edited by JetiiMitra (8359 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by BattheMan008 (309 posts) - - Show Bio

Can someone honestly tell me why Trayvon was walking through a neighborhood (not his own) at midnight?

#49 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21301 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathstroke19 said:

whats ...... for? I with deathstroke on this, not that it really matters, because whats strangers on the internet actually mean in real life? nothing.

#50 Edited by Night Thrasher (3651 posts) - - Show Bio

@battheman008: You mean this picture where he's throwing up the infamous gang sign of the rolling 11's?