This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by KingUranus (263 posts) - - Show Bio

In fact, this world need more gay people and this is the reason why the majority of government approves and support the gay society save for the "definition" of marriage. Anyway, placing self righteousness aside let's try to look at the bigger picture. There is a term that the majority of the human population are not aware of and that term is called Human Population Control also known as the World Population Reduction Plan.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_population_control

This plan is rolling this current day disguised as military warfare, promoting cigarettes, promoting prescription drugs that an individual doesn't really need to use, no speed limits (in some countries), increasing costs of living and making everything much more expensive than they ever have been before, the internet keeping addicts homebound, and even video games and its hardcore gamers. But another thing much more dangerous is the fact how they control our foods. How many of us look at the ingredients before purchasing the foods we buy? Most of us actual don't because like any things, we take food for granted. Watch these videos before reading my theory why the gay population promotion should be a better more healthier way of Population Reduction than poisoning our foods.

Looking back in history, the population of Earth was roughly 2 million people. That's the entire human race on Earth. Since then it was gaining a slow climb, but very slow because if everyone was having 5 kids there would be 10,000,000 added for the next generation and then double that and so on. But why has it been at a slow climb? Wars? Plagues? Crime? Poor? Accidental death maybe perhaps by building of infrastructures or falling off cliffs and what not. All of these are indeed contributors to a slow climb of the population but another major roll was the roll of homosexuality. Homosexuality goes a long way back, even before Jesus.

http://www.cafebabel.co.uk/article/1048/homosexuality-as-old-as-mankind.html

Homosexuality was actually fore-welcomed and long termed practice for generations to come, that is until the religious extremist raised to power believing that forbidding homosexuality would be for the benefit for all man kind and some would even kill gay people for even committing homosexual acts which still happens in other countries today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDgrdCptov0

Government no matter what country should not punish gay people because gay are a necessity for the balance of the Earth human population. If you ask any gay man or woman about how they have become gay, they will all tell you, that they didn't choose to be gay. They were born that way. Every person in this world was put in this world for a propose which nature itself decides for them until they get the age to decide what they want to do to contribute to society. Why, should government care whether or not gay couples should adopt kids? Is there mentality that if a gay couple adopts kids, that they will teach them how to become gay? That way of thinking is a fallacy. There are many kids in orphanage that doesn't need to be there. Government even restrict supporting orphanage and most of the money gain from these sites are through donations to keep children at health until adopted.

Looking back a few decades ago, not many people died by cancer. These days, cancer is the thing! We hear about it all the time. Why is that? some people are dying from cancer and they don't even smoke or live a healthier than most life style and still manage to grab a hold of the disease and die. That's the todays standard of population reduction. weeks ago it was the cold, yesterday was AIDS and today is cancer. Don't you see the pattern? They already have the cure of cancer, but its not allowed to be used by the general public. Instead, we try to cure cancer by exposing our bodies to more deadlier chemicals and radiations. All of this is done on purpose and the foods you ingest makes it worst that is if you are not careful. So next time, look up the ingredients of the food you buy. If you see a word you can't find in the dictionary don't buy it. They do this for a reason and that reason being to slowly and eventual get rid of you and your family when all they have to do is just support and welcome gay people all over the world.

To support gay people for being who they are should be a blessing and society should enjoy having them around for many reasons including the importance of a natural balance of the human population. No one needs to have to poison our foods! War is enough and we shouldn't even have that. We don't need HAARP artificially creating national disasters to forcefully reduce population. For men and woman who don't want to have kids, fine. And for those that were born gay, let them be. It is a necessity to have us. Don't poison our foods!

http://bert5.wordpress.com/2009/06/24/benefits-of-being-gay/

http://www.breaktheillusion.com/life/homosexuality-mother-natures-population-control/

#2 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38932 posts) - - Show Bio
-_-
#3 Posted by King Saturn (218026 posts) - - Show Bio
well at some point population growth has to decrease a bit... I mean we are over 7 billion people on this planet... we keep rising to even larger numbers problems could arise.
#4 Posted by Illuminatus (9578 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay...

#5 Posted by Video_Martian (5650 posts) - - Show Bio

I love gay people but ????

#6 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29814 posts) - - Show Bio

Illuminati video = post invalid.

#7 Posted by Saint_Michael (139 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Edamame (29224 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, there are already many nations around the world in which the birth rates are very low. Those nations include Germany, Italy and Japan (amongst many others).

Generally speaking, highly industrialized nations have lower birth rates in comparison to other countries. This is mostly due to the availability of higher education and better health care.

I guess there may be no need for Albert Wesker to intervene.

#9 Posted by EugeneSaxe (231 posts) - - Show Bio

...

#10 Posted by riri4life (7684 posts) - - Show Bio

<_< >_> LOOOL

btw NEWSFLASH: Homos have been around just as long as heteros. It's not really a growing trend. Plus gays can have their own kids (via donors), and not all straights want kids so how does that effect the population any differently.... ???

#11 Posted by ThePRez (451 posts) - - Show Bio

aliens?

#12 Posted by ssejllenrad (13028 posts) - - Show Bio

@Edamame said:

I guess there may be no need for Albert Wesker to intervene.

There is always a need for Albert Wesker!

#13 Posted by Hawkeye446 (3975 posts) - - Show Bio

@ScarlettAssassin said:

I can't even....

@mr.obvious said:

I love gay people but ????

@riri4life said:

<_< >_> LOOOL

btw NEWSFLASH: Homos have been around just as long as heteros. It's not really a growing trend. Plus gays can have their own kids (via donors), and not all straights want kids so how does that effect the population any differently.... ???

Lol. These things ^ and more....

#14 Posted by difficlus (10659 posts) - - Show Bio

@King Saturn said:

well at some point population growth has to decrease a bit... I mean we are over 7 billion people on this planet... we keep rising to even larger numbers problems could arise.

problems are already here

#15 Posted by Huntress_of_the_Dark (113 posts) - - Show Bio

@riri4life said:

<_< >_> LOOOL

btw NEWSFLASH: Homos have been around just as long as heteros. It's not really a growing trend. Plus gays can have their own kids (via donors), and not all straights want kids so how does that effect the population any differently.... ???

He already said that. The point of the post was the plan of treating the products we consume on a daily basis should not be allowed by the general population and to leave mother nature take its course with the acceptance of how the gay population helps maintain a balance of the overall population.

#16 Posted by Vance Astro (89270 posts) - - Show Bio

SICK OF THE GAY THREADS.IF YOU LOVE'EM SO MUCH, WHY DON'T YOU MARRY THEM?

Moderator
#17 Posted by Huntress_of_the_Dark (113 posts) - - Show Bio

@difficlus said:

@King Saturn said:

well at some point population growth has to decrease a bit... I mean we are over 7 billion people on this planet... we keep rising to even larger numbers problems could arise.

problems are already here

Is that why there's wars?

#18 Posted by difficlus (10659 posts) - - Show Bio

@Huntress_of_the_Dark said:

@difficlus said:

@King Saturn said:

well at some point population growth has to decrease a bit... I mean we are over 7 billion people on this planet... we keep rising to even larger numbers problems could arise.

problems are already here

Is that why there's wars?

they've always been wars even when there were only 30 million people on earth

#19 Posted by Huntress_of_the_Dark (113 posts) - - Show Bio

@difficlus said:

@Huntress_of_the_Dark said:

@difficlus said:

@King Saturn said:

well at some point population growth has to decrease a bit... I mean we are over 7 billion people on this planet... we keep rising to even larger numbers problems could arise.

problems are already here

Is that why there's wars?

they've always been wars even when there were only 30 million people on earth

If there are a lot of people dying in wars for wars that have been present for thousands of years then how does the Earth get to the population of over 7 billion?

#20 Posted by difficlus (10659 posts) - - Show Bio

@Huntress_of_the_Dark said:

@difficlus said:

@Huntress_of_the_Dark said:

@difficlus said:

@King Saturn said:

well at some point population growth has to decrease a bit... I mean we are over 7 billion people on this planet... we keep rising to even larger numbers problems could arise.

problems are already here

Is that why there's wars?

they've always been wars even when there were only 30 million people on earth

If there are a lot of people dying in wars for wars that have been present for thousands of years then how does the Earth get to the population of over 7 billion?

High birth rates in many countries (hey sex IS the major pleasure activity for humans) with lack of contraceptives and family planning. Besides there not enough people dying from wars, maybe they're many displacement and most people avoid the violence by settling elsewhere. Genocide takes good chunks but it happens infrequently. Nuclear war on the other hand could take off a several billion lives if the nukes are targetted in the populated areas

#21 Posted by Huntress_of_the_Dark (113 posts) - - Show Bio

@difficlus said:

@Huntress_of_the_Dark said:

@difficlus said:

@Huntress_of_the_Dark said:

@difficlus said:

@King Saturn said:

well at some point population growth has to decrease a bit... I mean we are over 7 billion people on this planet... we keep rising to even larger numbers problems could arise.

problems are already here

Is that why there's wars?

they've always been wars even when there were only 30 million people on earth

If there are a lot of people dying in wars for wars that have been present for thousands of years then how does the Earth get to the population of over 7 billion?

High birth rates in many countries (hey sex IS the major pleasure activity for humans) with lack of contraceptives and family planning. Besides there not enough people dying from wars, maybe they're many displacement and most people avoid the violence by settling elsewhere. Genocide takes good chunks but it happens infrequently. Nuclear war on the other hand could take off a several billion lives if the nukes are targetted in the populated areas

Hm. Then is it that since the 80's sex has risen to the point of coolness that people just do it just to have many babies? I know I mentioned 80's but I'm going to stand by that number because it's the most recent in population jump. TO support that, I'm going to jump the gun and say that the being an 80's kid myself there were 4 billion people according to statistics back when they did a global count of the population. By comparison between then and now, that's 3 billion added. I know that some time ago explained that people live longer nowadays because of better health care when back then people died by the common cold and usually passed away naturally at the age of 30. These days more people are being born and less dying and leaders around the world think of this as a growing problem. no pun intended.

#22 Posted by cyberninja (10502 posts) - - Show Bio

Alrighty then.

#23 Posted by SpidermanWins (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

I was actually thinking about this a few weeks ago....

#24 Posted by Enemybird (3500 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought gay meant happy?

#25 Posted by SuperTide (15723 posts) - - Show Bio

Good point.

#26 Posted by _Zombie_ (10551 posts) - - Show Bio

You pretty much lost all credibility when you used an Illuminati video.

#27 Posted by Vortex13 (12138 posts) - - Show Bio

@ZombieBigfoot said:

You pretty much lost all credibility when you used an Illuminati video.

Haha yeah...

Like someone else said there have been gay people around for a long time, it's not something new.

#28 Posted by Deranged Midget (18229 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol at Illuminati. Fail thread is fail.

#29 Posted by _Zombie_ (10551 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vortex13 said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

You pretty much lost all credibility when you used an Illuminati video.

Haha yeah...

Like someone else said there have been gay people around for a long time, it's not something new.

I stopped reading the post after I saw the videos, but there's a large amount of homo/bisexuals out there as is, and it ain't even putting a dent in the rapidly increasing world population. So the theory is pretty much moot anyways.

#30 Posted by Vortex13 (12138 posts) - - Show Bio

@ZombieBigfoot: Also they can have kids via surrogates and what not. A more logical comment would be incurable diseases are important for population control which in fact they are. Diseases are very important for population control actually.

#31 Posted by _Zombie_ (10551 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vortex13 said:

@ZombieBigfoot: Also they can have kids via surrogates and what not. A more logical comment would be incurable diseases are important for population control which in fact they are. Diseases are very important for population control actually.

Exactly. Having homosexuals does next to nothing to stop population increase.

#32 Posted by progenitor (7552 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad said:

@Edamame said:

I guess there may be no need for Albert Wesker to intervene.

There is always a need for Albert Wesker!

Always.

#33 Posted by KingUranus (263 posts) - - Show Bio

@progenitor said:

@ssejllenrad said:

@Edamame said:

I guess there may be no need for Albert Wesker to intervene.

There is always a need for Albert Wesker!

Always.

But Albert Wesker was gay.

#34 Posted by ssejllenrad (13028 posts) - - Show Bio

@KingUranus: Does it matter if he's gay? He's Albert Muthaf*cking Wesker. He's beyond sexuality. :p