#1 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like intelligent Input If you could.

On topic: Gandhi was a firm believer in the caste system does that make him an elitist? (You're opinion)

#2 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

You can't judge people of history for their ass-backwards ideas because everyone was what we'd consider inhumane and disgusting back then, if nothing else we're the elitists.

#3 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

@aztek_the_lost said:

You can't judge people of history for their ass-backwards ideas because everyone was what we'd consider inhumane and disgusting back then, if nothing else we're the elitists.

oh snap!

#4 Posted by jeanlucpicard (1845 posts) - - Show Bio

@aztek_the_lost: Don't be a Ghandhi fanboy, now.

#5 Posted by Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye (9958 posts) - - Show Bio

I heard Ghandi didn't like black people o_O

#6 Posted by jubilee042 (1353 posts) - - Show Bio

The caste system is a part of the hindu religion well in social terms

#7 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9609 posts) - - Show Bio

Saddly, you cant talk about this thing here.

I talk about all the crap the Dalai Lama made and keeps making, then people say the chinesse goverment pay me and things like that.

Also the Global Warming is a hoax, all the evidence show that the sun is more powerfull that us and for the same there is bigger chance it can change the earth that pitty humans.

#8 Posted by krilling (2488 posts) - - Show Bio

@CozyDaPrynce said:

I heard it, too. But I don't know if it's true. In fact when he was in South Africa he only advocated the "coloured" people of Indian descent. He didn't this for the black majority. Also he commanded a British ambulance unit during the Zulu riots in 1906.

#9 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

@krilling said:

@CozyDaPrynce said:

I heard it, too. But I don't know if it's true. In fact when he was in South Africa he only advocated the "coloured" people of Indian descent. He didn't this for the black majority. Also he commanded a British ambulance unit during the Zulu riots in 1906.

This