User Lists: 4

#101  Edited By Deranged Midget
MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@deranged_midget: Man GoW on insane is exactly the difficulty it says lol. I'm all the way up to the boss but I can't beat her, its not her that's the problem, rather the troops that are climbing the walls behind me. So much hassle!

I can't complete CoD Zombies!!!!!!! :P

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

@deranged_midget: Man GoW on insane is exactly the difficulty it says lol. I'm all the way up to the boss but I can't beat her, its not her that's the problem, rather the troops that are climbing the walls behind me. So much hassle!

I can't complete CoD Zombies!!!!!!! :P

Oh man, the final boss was enough of a hassle on Hardcore. I cannot even imagine how difficult it is on insane, especially if you lack proper teammates.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deranged_midget: I did it by myself lol. Took me ages! The Cole Train's missions was where I quit for a bit. Then I quit somewhere in the middle of the game for a while. Now I quit period lol. Can't do it with the gear I'm packing and I'd rather not restart the entire level again, was hard enough.

Cobalion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Cobalion

Ecco the dolphin:Defender of the Future

All of the clues given could be cryptic and/or horribly misleading.

When going in caves you get lost very easily and pretty go in circles with knowing it.

Going so deep, having to back up for air and your lost.

Follow the stingray level with its sharp turns and dark caves. I became so discouraged I gave up for 6 months, then I finished the level can't remember how.

Difficult and long game 25 level IIRC. It took me nearly two years to finish.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

@the_tree said:

@samimista: I had no idea what was going on in Glover. It kind of scared me as a child.

Hehe! I think the farthest I got was into the circus tent. xD The laughing background always disturbed me. 0.0 I tried to replay it recently but gave up easily. There's actually a playable version of Glover 2 online but it has a bit of glitches and never got officially released. Dunno why though.

@samimista said:

Glover and Kingdom Hearts I. D= Glover I never got far in but in Kingdom Hearts I had problems with first visit to Hollow Bastion and onwards with the mazes. Did eventually beat it though.

GLOVER! CURSE THAT GAME! CURSE IT AND BOMBERMAN 64 FOR TAKING UP ALL MY GAME RENTAL TIME!

Ah! Bomberman! xD I actually found that one more fun than Glover. Even still so challenging. 0.0

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bomberman World's AI cheats. Never got past the first boss.

I can't get beat Code Veronica as Wesker in the minigame.

And I can't beat The Tofu Survivor either. there's more but those are my big ones.

DecoyElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

User Lists: 2

#108  Edited By DecoyElite

@samimista: There were two Bomberman games on the N64, one was really fun and you could jump and all that. And then the one I played was a terrible platformer where you couldn't jump. >.<

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

@decoyelite: Oh! I didn't know there were two. =O I'm familiar with the jumping one. =O

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Wolverine's Revenge (PS2).

Super Mario Bros.

X-Men Next Dimension.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

The last game I had serious trouble dealing with was L.A. Noire, I got stumped during mission where you have to figure out who was causing the houses to burn down...I remember giving up and figured I would go back later and figure it out (as that normally works) but I actually forgot about the game and never completed it.

Another game I use to have trouble with was the Mega Man: Battle Network series. I love those games when I was younger and always got frustrated with the final bosses, took me forever to beat them... >_<

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GTA: San Andreas - never got 100%

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom - never platinumed

Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe - Kombo challenges are a pain. I did about over half but my data got wiped and one is a compound trophy

InJustice : I can't finish battle mode or win online to save my life

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark Souls.......

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Devil May Cry i just really failed at them.

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Sonic heroes.Collecting chaos emeralds in that game is a horrible experience

DecoyElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

User Lists: 2

@decoyelite: Oh! I didn't know there were two. =O I'm familiar with the jumping one. =O

Yeah, that's the good one. I played the one with crazy controls and no jumping. >.<

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ninja gaiden series on easy difficulty.(yup thats right its so hard even on easy difficulty.)