#1 Posted by shawn87 (2082 posts) - - Show Bio

WOW...Looks incredible. 
#2 Posted by lord_oraculous016 (9279 posts) - - Show Bio

can't wait for this one.. :P

#3 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38789 posts) - - Show Bio
Looking forward to it.
#4 Posted by exlmagician (67 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't have TONS of time to write but TONS to say. The one thing I'm going to point out though is that in the first season things were changed that made a huge difference in the plot according to me. One main thing being Drogo and Daeny's relationship, the other Catelyn having said Ned don't go when she was the hack that demanded he go to King's Landing. Anyway I spotted one thing like that already in the trailer. Joff doesn't point a crossbow at Sansa in the throne room. They are outside in the courtyard and he's 'hunting' rabbits. I just don't want them to continue to mess with things and try remaining true to the storyline no matter how randomly insignificant it seems. That being said, I am a huge fangirl so pardon me. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!! I lurve you GRRM!

One last gripe. They had better play true to Tyrion in this because I will not have him not getting hurt just for Peter Dinklage's honor.

P.S..... << >> Tywin Lannister is the only Lion of Casterly Rock. They cast him perfectly.

#5 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13122 posts) - - Show Bio

Just got the chilllllls :D

#6 Posted by Afro_Warrior (1120 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by shawn87 (2082 posts) - - Show Bio

I've watched the trailer like a dozen times. Season 2 should be epic. I'm so immersed in the books right now I hardly read any comics last week. 

#8 Posted by progenitor (7545 posts) - - Show Bio

@exlmagician: As long as they show plenty of Jaime Lannister being snide to Catelyn while captured, i'll be happy. It's really going to suck having my favorite character captured as a P.O.W. for who knows how long, but it is what it is, lol. Anyway, the new book so far is good, so hopefully we'll get to read while watching the 2nd season at the same time, haha.

I must say this, though, I think that Jaime Lannister is the true Lion of Casterly Rock, look how loyal he is to his "pride" (meaning both restoring his honor and his kingsguard, you know, lions living in a pride, bwahaha), and even when he's knocked down a few pegs physically as a character, his wits finally begin to come about, whereas before all he was concerned with was fighting and ... Cersei. I think Jaime has a few surprises yet to offer A Song of Ice & Fire.

#9 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13122 posts) - - Show Bio
@progenitor said:

must say this, though, I think that Jaime Lannister is the true Lion of Casterly Rock, look how loyal he is to his "pride" (meaning both restoring his honor and his kingsguard, you know, lions living in a pride, bwahaha), and even when he's knocked down a few pegs physically as a character, his wits finally begin to come about, whereas before all he was concerned with was fighting and ... Cersei. I think Jaime has a few surprises yet to offer A Song of Ice & Fire.

Yeah...it's going to hard to overlook that, haha
#10 Posted by progenitor (7545 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch: lol, Yeah, although I will say, Jaime's sword fight with Eddard Stark in season 1 was absolutely epic, I felt as pissed as Jaime looked when that soldier stabbed Eddard in the leg.

#11 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13122 posts) - - Show Bio
@progenitor: Oh yeah he definitely was, though I had the feeling that Stark had the upper-hand. 
#12 Posted by Mr. Mercury (19650 posts) - - Show Bio

YEAHHHHH

#13 Posted by exlmagician (67 posts) - - Show Bio

it would be nice. I have to say though. Tywin Lannister is all about family. He sends Tyrion to defend Joff afterall as hand in his place while he attempts to save Jaime. On top of that, he even admits along the way that Tyrion IS his son, and tries to make him see that albeit miss guided and wrong how he did it. He turns the realm into trash just looking for Tyrion when he is first captured so he is definitely a lion that rears when threatening his pride. Its also mentioned several times over that Tywin was madly in love with his wife, a woman who's already dead that he's remained loyal to. Kevan points it out several times in Storm of Swords. ^.^ Can't wait to read more with you.

#14 Posted by shawn87 (2082 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm late to the series as I only recently began reading it. I'm on A Clash Of Kings right now. I have the first 4 books though so I'm about to fly through them. They have to be the most addicting books I've ever read. 

#15 Posted by TheBane2890 (1958 posts) - - Show Bio

I did not read the books before seeing season one, because I hadn't heard of the books, but I thought the show was amazing. I just picked up the first book and I hope to finish reading the books in time to watch season two. My only problem is that it premiers on April 1st, which is retarded since Wrestlemania is the same day. I know I will be watching wrestling and not the premier episode of season 2, so I will have to catch a repeat of it before episode 2 premiers. However I still can't wait to see season 2!

#16 Posted by shawn87 (2082 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheBane2890: I just finished the first book last weekend. It was phenomenal. You'll get hooked and won't want to put the book down it's so good
#17 Posted by danhimself (22752 posts) - - Show Bio

can't wait for this to start....because as soon as it ends I'm going to reread the second book

#18 Posted by Charlie_Jade (523 posts) - - Show Bio

This was such a great series

#19 Posted by StMichalofWilson (4355 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't wait for season 3!!!