@jaken7 said:

@farkam said:

@jaken7 said:

@farkam said:

@jaken7 said:

@farkam said:

@jaken7: Yep

You're doing it wrong.

No I am not. I just like different characters from you.

Except you said you like Walder Frey. I'm pretty sure that's illegal.

Meh. Everyone likes different characters for their own reasons.

There is no reason. Walder Frey is evil incarnate. It's like saying you like Hitler. I'm almost certain George R.R. Martin wrote him that way just to see if he could garner more hate than Joffrey.

There is no reason for what?

No reason to like Walder Frey.

For you.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#102 the_stegman  Moderator

@awesam said:
@the_stegman said:

Okay, time to update my answer:

Love: Margaery Tyrell, Tyrion Lannister, Jaime Lannister, The Hound, Arya Stark, Joffery (I love to hate him, he was a great character) Ned Stark, Brienne, Bronn

Dislike: Daenerys (she's been getting more annoying each season, she's a horrible leader, yet she thinks she's hot sh*t cause she has dragons), Jon Snow (he's boring) Bran Stark (boring and crippled), Everyone travelling with Bran Stark, Season 3 Daario (the actor was too pretty and shady), Sam (too fat and useless), That one White Walker Gandalf that does nothing.

Hate: Ygritte(for so many reasons), Cersei Lannister, Melisandre, Sansa, Walder Frey, Ramsay Snow, Roose Bolton.

You don't like Hodor?! What's not to like about Hodor?

Hodor's a human Pokemon

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 the_stegman  Moderator

@jaken7 said:

@farkam said:

@jaken7 said:

@farkam said:

You're doing it wrong.

@the_stegman said:

Love: Margaery Tyrell, Tyrion Lannister, Jaime Lannister, The Hound, Arya Stark, Joffery (I love to hate him, he was a great character) Ned Stark, Brienne, Bronn

Dislike: Daenerys (she's been getting more annoying each season, she's a horrible leader, yet she thinks she's hot sh*t cause she has dragons), Jon Snow (he's boring) Bran Stark (boring and crippled), Everyone travelling with Bran Stark, Season 3 Daario (the actor was too pretty and shady), Sam (too fat and useless), That one White Walker Gandalf that does nothing.

Hate: Ygritte(for so many reasons), Cersei Lannister, Melisandre, Sansa, Walder Frey, Ramsay Snow, Roose Bolton.

Wow. I disagree with all of your dislikes ('cept for Daario). Your hates however, are spot on except for Ygritte and Sansa (give her a break). Mind explaining the reasoning behind Ygritte's hate? That's a fairly unique answer.

She's too immature. When she first came on, it was none stop flirting with Jon Snow, we get it, you want to bang him. Then there was the whole Capulet/Montague, two lovers from different worlds thing once they DID get together, then she shoots him with arrows after he's forced to make a very hard decision. Plus, I don't really like the whole "I act like I know everything (and you know nothin' Jon Snow) to hide the fact that I'm really insecure" troupe.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@farkam said:

@jaken7 said:

@farkam said:

@jaken7 said:

@farkam said:

@jaken7 said:

@farkam said:

@jaken7 said:

@farkam said:

You're doing it wrong.

Meh. Everyone likes different characters for their own reasons.

There is no reason. Walder Frey is evil incarnate. It's like saying you like Hitler. I'm almost certain George R.R. Martin wrote him that way just to see if he could garner more hate than Joffrey.

There is no reason for what?

No reason to like Walder Frey.

For you.

No, period. Name your reasoning Farkam, I'm waiting.

@jaken7 said:

@farkam said:

@jaken7 said:

@farkam said:

You're doing it wrong.

@the_stegman said:

Wow. I disagree with all of your dislikes ('cept for Daario). Your hates however, are spot on except for Ygritte and Sansa (give her a break). Mind explaining the reasoning behind Ygritte's hate? That's a fairly unique answer.

She's too immature. When she first came on, it was none stop flirting with Jon Snow, we get it, you want to bang him. Then there was the whole Capulet/Montague, two lovers from different worlds thing once they DID get together, then she shoots him with arrows after he's forced to make a very hard decision. Plus, I don't really like the whole "I act like I know everything (and you know nothin' Jon Snow) to hide the fact that I'm really insecure" troupe.

Meh. The immature aspect of her nature was pretty refreshing honestly. She was playful and endearing. What was she supposed to do? Besides, like Tormund said, if she was trying to kill Jon, he'd be dead. I actually like that trope. It's not used very often, and I think this one is done really well.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

@jaken7: I find the playfulness more annoying that cute, and if she didn't want to kill him, then just let him go, no need to half a** it because you're mad. Everything about her just irritates me.

EDIT: but the actress herself is fantastic, I've seen her in interviews, she's soooo, charming.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By JakeN7

@jaken7: I find the playfulness more annoying that cute, and if she didn't want to kill him, then just let him go, no need to half a** it because you're mad. Everything about her just irritates me.

EDIT: but the actress herself is fantastic, I've seen her in interviews, she's soooo, charming.

I don't agree, but fair enough. She was conflicted. She'd be in big trouble if she hadn't even tried to stop him.

Rose Leslie, yeah she's great.

No Caption Provided

She's no Emma, but she's still a peach.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: Why are you being so immature in this thread JakeN7? I've know you to be much more reasonable than this. If you are going to keep behaving this way i'm not even going to bother continuing this conversation with you. Based on my other conversations with you, you are mature enough to know that people like different characters from one another. Even nasty characters. Even villains. Such as Darth Vader which has been compared to Hitler more than anyone except probably Lord Voldemort (who also has fans). Regardless of all that, most people that are over the age of 12 can understand that other people have their own reasons for liking (disliking) different characters from them. Even characters that are almost universally despised for good reasons. Or even ones that are universally loved.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@farkam said:

@jaken7: Why are you being so immature in this thread JakeN7? I've know you to be much more reasonable than this. If you are going to keep behaving this way i'm not even going to bother continuing this conversation with you. Based on my other conversations with you, you are mature enough to know that people like different characters from one another. Even nasty characters. Even villains. Such as Darth Vader which has been compared to Hitler more than anyone except probably Lord Voldemort (who also has fans). Regardless of all that, most people that are over 13 can understand that other people have their own reasons for liking different characters from them. Even characters that are almost universally despised for good reasons.

I'm not trying to be immature, just poking a little fun and being playful. Yes, people can like different characters. However, those characters usually need to have at least one redeeming quality. Walder Frey is a monster. I'm really curious to know why you like him though. Sorry if you felt attacked.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

@farkam said:

@jaken7: Why are you being so immature in this thread JakeN7? I've know you to be much more reasonable than this. If you are going to keep behaving this way i'm not even going to bother continuing this conversation with you. Based on my other conversations with you, you are mature enough to know that people like different characters from one another. Even nasty characters. Even villains. Such as Darth Vader which has been compared to Hitler more than anyone except probably Lord Voldemort (who also has fans). Regardless of all that, most people that are over 13 can understand that other people have their own reasons for liking different characters from them. Even characters that are almost universally despised for good reasons.

I'm not trying to be immature, just poking a little fun and being playful. Yes, people can like different characters. However, those characters usually need to have at least one redeeming quality. Walder Frey is a monster. I'm really curious to know why you like him though. Sorry if you felt attacked.

Sometimes characters are liked because they are monsters.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@the_stegman: Hodor will lead the armies of Westeros against the White Walker invasion and become king.

Loading Video...
JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@farkam said:

@jaken7 said:

@farkam said:

Sometimes characters are liked because they are monsters.

Well you never said as much. That's why I wanted to know. How come you like the monster though? Do you love to hate or just genuinely love?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@farkam said:

Favorites - Eddard Stark, Robert Baratheon, Joffery Baratheon, The Hound, Bronn

Like - Stannis Baratheon, Jaime Lannister, Tywin Lannister, Podrick Payne, Jorah Mormont, Samwell Tarly, Brienne, Osha, Hodor, Theon Greyjoy, Walder Frey, the Blackfish, Barristan Selmy, Khal Drogo, Davos, Jaqen, Ygritte, Asha Greyjoy

Dislike - Jon Snow, Bran Stark, Daario

Hate - Cersei Lannister, Daenerys & Visery Targaryean, Littlefinger, Vargo Hoat, Melisandre,

Updated list.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@farkam: You know she's only called Asha in the books, right? They changed her name in the show to avoid confusion with Osha. Her name in Game of Thrones is Yara. ^_^

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#114  Edited By Joygirl

Like: Tyrion, Bronn, Arya, Hodor, Jaqen, Daenerys, Littlefinger, Renly, Hound, Shae (though I know she does something bad soon so that'll change), Knight of Flowers (mostly because he's cute), and Jorah. Dislike: Everyone else, or at least don't give a f*** about them. Special mention to Joffrey, Cersei, and Cat.

Mekboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Favourite is King Jeoffrey. I don't hate anyone.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Like: Ned, Jon, Tyrion, Arya, Bronn, Sandor (too many more)

Dislike: Joff, Ramsay, Gregor, Cersei, Almost any Frey, Roose (too many more)

joannabers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You can sympathise with Theon at least. You can't with Joffrey. Theon wanted to earn his fathers approval and prove himself but he lost his way, betrayed his family, he also lost his johnson and you wouldn't want that for any bloke. He's suffered enough for his sins but Joffrey still has to repent. http://www.ranker.com/list/the-most-hated-game-of-thrones-characters/ranker-of-thrones

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Babump because silly @The_Deathstroker made an oopsie-dupesie. <---- see what I did there?

ShandreNLR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My FAVORITE:

Tyrion Lannister (my #1), Daenerys, Jon Snow, Robb Stark, Nedd Stark, Arya Stark, Jaime Lannister, Jorah, Margaery, Renly, Ros, The hound, Sansa Stark, Khal Drogo, Brien

I DON'TL LIKE/ HATE

Cersei lannister, Joffrey, Stannis, Melissandre, Shae, Ygritte, Petyr, Theon, THE FREYS, Arryn, The Mountain, Visery Targaryan,

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I have only watched the first season so far, but so far my favorite is Cersei, Drogo, Ned Stark and Daenerys.

Not sure who I hate, Joffrey for one.

isaacbruner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By isaacbruner

Favorite: Lord Jorah Mormont, because he really is a brilliant general and gives great advice, Lord Jon Connington for similar reasons, Timett son of Timett because of his courage(and craziness), Lord Eddard Stark for his honor, King Stannis Baratheon and Lord Commander Jon Snow for similar reasons, Tyrion Lannister for his wit and killing Tywin, Queen Daenaerys Targaryen for her independence and her sense of justice, Ser Barristan Selmy for being old but not useless, King Robb Stark for fighting for what's right, Lord Petyr Baelish for rising from nothing to becoming a driving force behind many important events in Westeros, Strong Belwas for surviving that poison, Lancel Lannister because of his change of heart, Ser Jaime Lannister for his interesting point of view, Bran Stark for becoming what he was meant to be, Lord Varys for having his own agenda.

Least favorite: Brienne of Tarth because she fails at everything, King Joffrey Baratheon because he's an asshole, King Viserys Targaryen because he is vain, cruel, arrogant, and impatient, Queen Regent Cersei Lannister, because she makes others suffer for her mistakes, Qyburn because he's creepy as hell, the Brave Companions for being traitors and also cruel and sadistic, Sers Gregor Clegane and Amory Lorch for being vicious violent criminals, Lady Lysa Arryn for causing the plot by killing her own husband, Lord Robert Arryn for being useless, Grand Maester Pycelle for being perverted, corrupt, and traitorous, Lord Ramsey Snow for being sadistic and cruel, Lord Walder Frey for severely overreacting against Robb, Lord Tywin Lannister for ording the Mountain to attack the riverlands, Melisandre of Asshai for thinking that Azor Ahai is Stannis, and finally King Robert Baratheon for being a fat, stupid, drunken sot.

There are far too many characters undoubtedly I've missed some.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Love:

• Davos Seaworth
  • Varys
  • Sandor Clegane
  • Sansa Stark
  • Margaery Tyrell
  • Grey Worm
  • Tormund Giantsbane
  • Roose Bolton

Dislike:

• Jamie Lannister
  • Cersei Lannister
  • Theon Greyjoy(and the rest of his family)
  • Daario Naharis
  • Alliser Thorne
  • Olly
  • Ellaria Sand
  • Obara Sand
  • Nymeria Sand
  • Tyene Sand
  • Tommen Baratheon

Xaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Like :

Tyrion : He's hilarious, smart and interesting

Bronn : I just loved this killer.

Jon Snow : What can I say ? he shines like a hero, I just can't help but admire him.

Tywin : He's a villain, but a prgmatic one, with a weakness, that which make him relatable and interesting as a character.

Arya : She's just cool.

Daenarys : Except in the late chapters when she suffer bad writing, I always liked her.

Dislike :

Brienne : Yeah, she's cool, but she's sometimes dumb as hell...

Catelyn : Oh God ! I hated that woman in the novel... So bad that I wanted to smack her face each chapter she showed up, and she's got worse and worse...

Joffrey : I had an orgasm when he died. But I know that was the whole point of the character.

The mountain : See above.

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 109

Love:

• Arya Stark
  • Tyrion Lannister
  • Davos Seaworth
  • Shireen Baratheon
  • Brienne of Tarth
  • Bronn
  • Jaime Lannister
  • Ned Stark
  • Littlefinger
  • Varys
  • Ramsay Snow
  • Tyene Sand
  • King Joffrey
  • Hodor
  • Khal Drogo
  • Tywin Lannister
  • Olenna Tyrell
  • The Hound
  • Oberyn Martel
  • Ser Pounce
  • Jaqen H'ghar
  • Reek
  • Ygritte
  • Osha
  • Podrick

Hate:

• Melisandre
  • Cersei Lannister
  • Bran Stark
  • Pycelle
  • Viserys Targaryen
  • The Mountain
  • Olly
  • Catelyn
  • Theon Greyjoy
  • Shae
  • Jojen

Indifferent/Undecided:

• Daenarys Targaryen
  • Jon Snow
  • Roose Bolton
  • Stannis Baratheon
  • Margaery Tyrell
  • Tommen Baratheon
  • Robb Stark
  • Sansa Stark
  • Grey Worm
lnsop2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By lnsop2007

@omegadynasty: Joffrey is my favorite charatcter and i am in totally love with him.

lnsop2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

for those who are note able to watch the hot season i have found a complete guide on https://www.reviewsdir.com/blog/watch-game-of-thrones-outside-us/, watch it and share it with your loved ones.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Favourite: Tywin

Least favourite: Daenarys

Masker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Favorite: "Jaqen H'ghar" (i love these types of characters... mysterious, supernatural, eccentric)

Least favorite: "Mother of Dragons" (hate her, very arrogant and always too lucky)

also like:

• Melisandre
  • Arya Stark
  • The Hound
  • Viserys Targaryen (daenarys big bro, he was crazy but very funny to watch)

also dislike:

• Ser Jorah (the pathetic "friendzone guy")
  • Grey Worm
  • Missandei
  • The High Sparrow
Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I do like Jaqen, absolute badass.

I hate Ramsey. He has to have had the most "dick move" moments on the show.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Sandor, Stannis, Ned, Robb, Davos, Tyrion and Tywin are/were my favorite characters. While I dislike characters here and there, I absolutely loath Ramsay. Seriously, that guy's villain sue qualities and plot powered victories were tiresome from the get go and the character deserves a painful undignified death similar to Vargo Hoat's demise from the books.

bgibs13390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A man holds the door

Avatar image for deactivated-59c0eef934dfe
deactivated-59c0eef934dfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump!

My favourite characters:

The Hound

Tywin Lannister

Cersei Lannister

Jaime Lannister

Robb Stark

My least favourite characters:

Daenarys

Daenarys

Daenarys

The High Sparrow

Obara Sand

Losing interest:

Brienne

Baelish

Tormund

Elaria Sand

Tyrion

Growing interest:

Beric Dondarrion

Arya Stark

Jon Snow

GIliad_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TYRION LANNISTER!!!

phillip33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sandor, Jorah, tormund, Davos, are characters I really like in current times. I hate ellaria sand, high sparrow, and ed Sheeran XD

KingKarate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dany and Joffrey

Avatar image for captain_inverse
captain_inverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By captain_inverse

Favorite:

Tywin & syrio forel being a very close second.

Worst:

Sansa....i cannot stand her

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By buttersdaman000

Favorite -- meaning I most appreciate screen time shared with these characters and I just love them as characters:

1. Stannis Baratheon
  2. Jon Snow
  3. Arya Stark
  4. Jaime Lannister
  5. The Hound
  6. Cercei Lannister
  7. Davos Seaworth
  8. Ned Stark
  9. Robb Stark
  10. Bran Stark

Least favorite -- meaning I groan when they get too much screen time or I just hate them as characters:

1. Brienne
  2. The High Sparrow
  3. Walder Frey and all his kin
  4. Ellaria Sand
  5. The Sand Snakes
  6. Olly
  7. Janos Slynt
  8. Shae
  9. Ramsay Bolton
  10. Tommen Baratheon
Anna_Karenina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Anna_Karenina

Love:

1. Sansa Stark
  2. Sandor Clegane
  3. Oberyn Martell
  4. Cersei Lannister
  5. Jaime Lannister
  6. Olenna Tyrell

Dislike:

1. Joffrey
  2. Ramsay Bolton
  3. Littlefinger
  4. Walder Frey
  5. Stannis Baratheon
  6. High Sparrow
_Logos_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

Like:

1. Jaime Lannister (Realistic, and always focusing towards the future like his father, but cares for the personal needs of his family. I have huge respect for his prowess in combat, and his badassery)

2. Tyrian Lannister (Clever player, but Tyrian is also one of the few higher-ups who wants order and peace throughout the realm. He's caring for his family, and a lot of us can relate to his struggle of being different, and looked down upon.)

3. Tywin Lannister (His cunningness.)

4. Daenaerys Targaryen (She has been through so much, and she fights her own battles to reclaim what was rightfully her family's. A true Targaryen, and conqueror.)

5. Arya Stark

6. Jon Snow/ Robb Stark (They're one in the same in terms of decision making, and by that I mean that they're both bad decision-makers.

7. Oberyn Martell/ Bronn (They both know that they should live life how they want to live it)

8. Hound (toughness, but also sense of compassion)

9. Jaqen Hagar/ Arthur Dayne/ Sir Barristan Selmy (Brief appearances, but this just a case where I absolutely appreciate their combat skills, and loyalty to a cause.)

10. Varys/ Qyburn (Qyburn said one of the better quotes in the game which was something like "faith is the killer of all reason" or something like that. This just shows me that Qyburn is essentially the innovator/ science-dude in all of this; focusing on bettering his study of the human body to help the science. He is probably the best maester ever, just as Varys is the best player of the game ever. Varys plays the game on a level so above everyone else that barely anyone even notices that he's there.)

Dislike:

1. Geoffrey Baratheon/ Ramsay Bolton (Essentially two psychopaths with power, with no care for others not even those who are related to them. Ramsay even more than Geoffrey.)

2. Cersei Lannister (Worst King/Queen ever. She allowed Geoffrey to execute Ned Stark not having the slightest of ideas that her psychopathic son would want to abuse his power and kill Ned. When her son died she allowed herself to be played and acted emotionally accusing and believing her younger own brother of doing this, even though the true obvious murderers were just left of where her eyes had fallen. She killed Tomim's wife, and a bunch of Tyrell's putting the Lannister's in an even tougher situation than they were in before. She didn't even think to check up on Tomim after she just killed his wife, blew up a bunch of people he didn't want to hurt, and after she destroyed a ministration that gave him his new found faith (the same ministration she put in power).

3. Walder Frey (Red Wedding, old-fart and backstabber that can't be trusted.)

4. Ser Alliser (Betrayed Jon because he's jealous above all else, and hates him for making peace with the wildlings even though it was the necessary thing to do, and the wildlings were already beat. He's just a poor jealous and vengeful man, who was supposed to die a long time ago during Robert's war against the Targaryens.)

5. Grand Maester Pycell (He told Aerys to open the gates because you can totally trust the Lannisters, and essentially his advice allowed all the following massacres to take place. He pretends to be slow, but he is perfectly fine at speech, and he always likes the young tiny womens.)

6. Xaro Xohan Daxos (Fucked with Daenaeyrs, and even lost. Plus he killed some awesome people and rulers of Qarth, who I admired.

7. Lysa Arryn (Got tooled by Petyr Baelish, and threatened her own niece who has already been through so much shit. She raised Robin to be such a spoiled little shit too, similar qualities to Circe.)

8. Petyr Baelish ( I can only admire him for his ability to play the game well, but he's such an asshole as a result of that, especially since he betrayed Ned, and even Sansa.)

9. Olly (Not that I don't feel bad for the dude's losses, but any good apprentice would know better than to kill their caring master.

10. Night King ( I don't know if the Night King just wants to take revenge on the Children of the Forrest, trying to kill all of them, or if he's just trying to wipe out of all of humanity. Either way he's bad news, and he killed our truly favorite giant, Hodor. I hope his purpose is at least primarily to kill all the Children of the Forrest to end their magic, and to revert themselves back to human form.)