Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Michael Jai White famous for playing Black Dynamite, Spawn and Gambol(The Dark Knight) to play Ben Turner aka Bronze Tiger member of the League of Assassins and Suicide Squad.

This gets in the long list of character that has get into Arrow, saddly since it looks like Arrow is going to be outside of the Cinematic DC Timeline(WB said this is a powerless universe), for the fact they have changed many thing to fit the way the show works and the estethic, he and Deadshot look to confirm DC lost all his interest in making a Suicide Squad movie or the League of Assassins related characters having a chance to be in the movies.

Also it looks to confirm Deathstroke is not going tobe part of the DC Cinematic universe and this means even if the rumors of Batman Beyond movie coming, there is not going to be a Teen Titans movie or at least Deathstroke is not going to be the main villain.

This saddly confirms Arrow follow the path of having a messy timeline like Smallville and care more for the soap opera elements of the show, making harder to fit in the DC Cinematic universe.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Television show characters don't belong in the big screen universe. It'd be too much for the general audience to follow.

This is good news. Love the show and Jai White is awesome in everything I've seen him in. I'll post the same comment here that I did on another thread.

"They hired a bad ass black martial artist to play a bad ass black martial artist."

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000

@pokeysteve said:

Television show characters don't belong in the big screen universe. It'd be too much for the general audience to follow.

This is good news. Love the show and Jai White is awesome in everything I've seen him in. I'll post the same comment here that I did on another thread.

"They hired a bad ass black martial artist to play a bad ass black martial artist."

So you have problem with reallistic Batman, but not with reallistic Green Arrow?

Oh the irony of this, is delicious.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm happy as hell that Mike is going to be apart of one of the only shows I watch.

Mega_spidey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

hell yeah !

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmmmm... very interesting.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#7  Edited By Joygirl

I think you mean "Spawn" Michael Jai White.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve said:

So you have problem with reallistic Batman, but not with reallistic Green Arrow?

Oh the irony of this, is delicious.

Lol nice. I have a problem with a stupid realistic Batman. When Green Arrow is doing more detective work than Batman, there is something wrong with Batman. What's funnier is I really really hate comic book Ollie. Checked out the pilot on a whim and it was amazing. Ollie is barely a douche at all haha.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve: You notice is a tv show and they have more time on screen and for the same they can show you more things, i mean is like why Smallville show you more of the teen years of Clark that MOS.

Also the reason why you like him more, ie because they changed Olli personallity to fit Batman personallity, the most common criticism of this show.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve: You notice is a tv show and they have more time on screen and for the same they can show you more things, i mean is like why Smallville show you more of the teen years of Clark that MOS.

Also the reason why you like him more, ie because they changed Olli personallity to fit Batman personallity, the most common criticism of this show.

Smallville showed more of Clark's teen years because it was ABOUT Clark's teen years lol.

Comic book Batman is kind of an ass too and I don't like him either. And Batman doesn't go around killing people. They took heavy influence from Grell's run on Arrow which was more serious and dark. I think that's why I like him.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve said:

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

Smallville showed more of Clark's teen years because it was ABOUT Clark's teen years lol.

Comic book Batman is kind of an ass too and I don't like him either. And Batman doesn't go around killing people. They took heavy influence from Grell's run on Arrow which was more serious and dark. I think that's why I like him.

It was to point the obvious.

You dont like comic bookc version of characters and get in a site called comicvine.

WHAT THE HELL????
WHAT THE HELL????
No Caption Provided

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve said:

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

You dont like comic bookc version of characters and get in a site called comicvine.

WHAT THE HELL????
WHAT THE HELL????
No Caption Provided

I'm not interested in and don't read Batman or Green Arrow so I don't see the problem. Why are you posting pictures of the Shredder?

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathpoolthet1000 said:
@pokeysteve said:

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

WHAT THE HELL????
WHAT THE HELL????
No Caption Provided

I'm not interested in and don't read Batman or Green Arrow so I don't see the problem. Why are you posting pictures of the Shredder?

Because Uncle Phil was the 90s Awesomeness.

Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Thank you! MIchael Jai White deserves this. He is a fantastic martial artist and underrated actor.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Pokeysteve