• 51 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by AllStarSuperman (20060 posts) - - Show Bio

G-Man gets Kick-Ass Lead Pipes.

Babs gets Hit-Girl's Double Sided Detachable Sword

in the office there doing a Death of the Family review. And Babs says she didnt like that nothing happened. G-man say something big did happen, breaking the family apart. Babs said its all hype and lame. then they both turn BLOODLUSTED, and grab there weapons... who wins?

Start 20 feat apart,

takes place in the office with all the computers and stuff.

if the fight goes for more than five minutes the power goes out.

Online
#2 Posted by Floopay (8600 posts) - - Show Bio

Babs wins via superior weaponry, and G-Man should be ashamed of himself for using Lead Pipes against a sword! :P

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#3 Posted by dondave (34473 posts) - - Show Bio

Babs has him over in speed and maneuverability but G-man should be able to over-power her

#4 Posted by DangerousLoki (715 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought there was a rule against Omnipotents :3

#5 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (5893 posts) - - Show Bio

I say G man is stronger but Babs is hot so she wins.

Online
#6 Posted by TimeLordScience (766 posts) - - Show Bio

Babs :D

#7 Posted by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio

G-man is so underrated on the Vine. He wins.

#8 Posted by Walzo (4355 posts) - - Show Bio

Corey interrupts the fight and stops the madness.

#9 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@turoksonofstone said:

G-man is so underrated on the Vine. He wins.

Are you kidding me? You know how many battles end in "G-Man solos"?? Without prep, Babs wins via Lima-storm. It'd be a stomp if this were Sarah-force Babs or pre-destruction of Anahiem Babs.

#10 Posted by New_World_Order (12521 posts) - - Show Bio

G-Man because he is the man !

Online
#11 Posted by Lvenger (18329 posts) - - Show Bio

Babs has the speed and weapon advantage but G-Man's strength and durability is not to be underestimated. Could go either way.

#12 Posted by laflux (14176 posts) - - Show Bio

@ULTRAstarkiller said:

I say G man is stronger but Babs is hot so she wins.

Congratulations for stating the first misogynistic statement of the thread :P

#13 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17313 posts) - - Show Bio

I win

#14 Posted by a88378438 (3421 posts) - - Show Bio

G wins

#15 Posted by laflux (14176 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

I win

the internet :D

#16 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (5893 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@ULTRAstarkiller said:

I say G man is stronger but Babs is hot so she wins.

Congratulations for stating the first misogynistic statement of the thread :P

Hey I don't hate women I just idolize T Stark :P

Online
#17 Posted by laflux (14176 posts) - - Show Bio

@ULTRAstarkiller: No worries mate. You just be careful, she might ban you like she banned Erik :P

#18 Posted by AllStarSuperman (20060 posts) - - Show Bio

so far its 5 votes for G-man, 3 votes for Babs,

bump

Online
#19 Posted by k4tzm4n (36417 posts) - - Show Bio

They both fall...

and Mat and I take over Comic Vine :D

But really, this isn't a "comic" battle, so I'm moving to off-topic. And if either of them aren't cool with this, it'll obviously get locked.

Staff
#20 Posted by AllStarSuperman (20060 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: oh okay. Sorry if it was against the rules of something

Online
#21 Posted by judasnixon (6195 posts) - - Show Bio

Most people don't know this, But Babs is a professional outdoor broken liquor bottle fighter.... She will cut you......

#22 Posted by Mr_riddler (15733 posts) - - Show Bio

Some people have forgotten this.

Norman Osborn comes to Babs because he know that she's the boss. But those are just statistics and facts, the only winner of this fight will be Mr. Director and Mr. Riddler! We will take his tokens of power and take the world! We will purify the world with the tokens of powers!

#23 Posted by The Stegman (23091 posts) - - Show Bio

G-Man wins, he secretly has heat vision.

Online
#24 Posted by StMichalofWilson (3670 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say they both fail. The winner is Pauly Shore!

xP

#25 Posted by AllStarSuperman (20060 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr_riddler said:

Some people have forgotten this.

Norman Osborn comes to Babs because he know that she's the boss. But those are just statistics and facts, the only winner of this fight will be Mr. Director and Mr. Riddler! We will take his tokens of power and take the world! We will purify the world with the tokens of powers!

That was awesome

Online
#26 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10368 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightRise said:

@turoksonofstone said:

G-man is so underrated on the Vine. He wins.

Are you kidding me? You know how many battles end in "G-Man solos"?? Without prep, Babs wins via Lima-storm. It'd be a stomp if this were Sarah-force Babs or pre-destruction of Anahiem Babs.

This.

#27 Posted by SavageDragon (2248 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre Crisis Babs could solo against G-man and Corey and James and K4tz. If this is post Crisis Babs she still wins, but in a tough fight.

#28 Posted by judasnixon (6195 posts) - - Show Bio

G-Man wins the swimsuit competition........

#29 Posted by sagejonathan (1815 posts) - - Show Bio

Babs. Women always find a way to get what they want.

#30 Posted by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

babs in before the lock

when the power comes back on, im the one standing over them in triumph ^_^

#31 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

G-Man

does he have qualms about attacking girls though?

#32 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

They both fall...

and Mat and I take over Comic Vine :D

But really, this isn't a "comic" battle, so I'm moving to off-topic. And if either of them aren't cool with this, it'll obviously get locked.

all hail the new monarchs! Let their new empire stretch farther than the Roman empire and be 20 times as prosperous!

#33 Posted by AllStarSuperman (20060 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man said:

G-Man

does he have qualms about attacking girls though?

its bloodlust on so no

Online
#34 Posted by TheSheepHerder (11958 posts) - - Show Bio

Inferiorego takes both down in one strike.

Obviously.

#35 Posted by laflux (14176 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSheepHerder said:

Inferiorego takes both down in one strike.

Obviously.

#36 Posted by laflux (14176 posts) - - Show Bio

@SavageDragon said:

Pre Crisis Babs could solo against G-man and Corey and James and K4tz. If this is post Crisis Babs she still wins, but in a tough fight.

At what point would you distinguish between Pre and Post Crisis Babs?

#37 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman.

#38 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11115 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr_riddler said:

Some people have forgotten this.

Norman Osborn comes to Babs because he know that she's the boss. But those are just statistics and facts, the only winner of this fight will be Mr. Director and Mr. Riddler! We will take his tokens of power and take the world! We will purify the world with the tokens of powers!

This is a pure gem. Babs wins via this, imo.

Online
#39 Posted by Loki9876 (2993 posts) - - Show Bio

babs has swords... not fair against a pipe

#40 Posted by consolemaster001 (4951 posts) - - Show Bio

Babs wins because of correct argument

Online
#41 Edited by SavageDragon (2248 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux:

+ =

#42 Posted by etragedy (1050 posts) - - Show Bio

G-Man I think. Haven't seen Babs around much lately.

#43 Posted by laflux (14176 posts) - - Show Bio

@SavageDragon said:

@laflux:

+ =

So Babs can somehow tap into the power of the Omega Beams. It all makes sense now!!!!!!!

#44 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

Screw Babs. G-Man all the way.

#45 Posted by TheUnseen (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Babs wins, G-Man would never hit a lady.

#46 Posted by laflux (14176 posts) - - Show Bio

I know your probably very busy, but seriously what extra dimensional deity possessed you to do this?

Dorm? Shuma Gorath? Mesphito?

#47 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_29 said:

Screw Babs.

You wish.

@SavageDragon said:

@laflux:

+ =

The resemblance is uncanny.

@laflux said:

I know your probably very busy, but seriously what extra dimensional deity possessed you to do this?

Dorm? Shuma Gorath? Mesphito?

The ghost of Biggie Smalls. (I have no idea, actually).

#48 Edited by InnerSuperman (858 posts) - - Show Bio

Babs hell no

G-man in an oh so epic curbstomp

#49 Edited by Backflip (2256 posts) - - Show Bio

G-Man should be prepared to get curbstomped

#50 Edited by InnerSuperman (858 posts) - - Show Bio

one picture to describe Babs