#1 Posted by kgb725 (6440 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anyone have any funny friendzone moments that has happened to them or someone they know ?

#2 Posted by Deranged Midget (17823 posts) - - Show Bio

Funny? FUNNY?!! Bro...

SPNG Tags: Sam / Dean / FUNNY / Jared / NOT COOL / Jensen/ ANGRY / no

But seriously, I've got nothing.

#4 Edited by JetiiMitra (8784 posts) - - Show Bio

Le me and my close friend of three years - most of high school.

"I'd like to take you to prom"

"Thanks, but I'd rather not have to coordinate what we're wearing. My parents, and stuff."

<bull, but> "Okay"

Hilarious, right? I'm gonna go watch some videos or something now to feel good about myself.

#5 Posted by Mercy_ (92985 posts) - - Show Bio

The friendzone is the most ridiculous thing

#6 Edited by XImpossibruX (5183 posts) - - Show Bio
@mercy_ said:

This x10

It's a cop-out for "nice guys" that can't get a girl.

#7 Posted by JetiiMitra (8784 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_ said:

This x10

Bull. Sometimes a girl just really isn't interested and pursuing a relationship would only hurt the friendship.

#8 Posted by Ms. Omega (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

The Friendzone is a tool of the devil I say.

#9 Posted by Fallschirmjager (18750 posts) - - Show Bio

The Friendzone is a tool of the devil I say.

Lies. FOOSBALL IS THE DEVIL

#10 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10614 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_ said:

This x10

That's why you Slick Rick chicks.

#11 Posted by sousukesagara (137 posts) - - Show Bio

It sucks

#12 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (6281 posts) - - Show Bio

Its real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#13 Edited by OverLordArhas (7793 posts) - - Show Bio

#14 Posted by batpala (339 posts) - - Show Bio

This is why I hesitate to become friends with a guy. Apparently I'm only wanted so they can have sex with me, not the actual friendship. What a lovely ego boost. [/end sarcasm]

#15 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18288 posts) - - Show Bio

friendzone isn't when someone doesn't like you.

it's when both of you guys like each other but are unable to make a move.

the friendzone you guys use is just a girl or a guy not liking you back they way you like them.

@mercy_ said:

This x10

true. but you can't deny that most girsl during the age of 14-17 would rather go with jerks than nice guys. guys are guilty of this too.

#16 Posted by Aiden Cross (15575 posts) - - Show Bio

Either she likes you romantically or she doesn't, either you like her romantically or you don't. There's no friendzone, just unrequited love. :)

#17 Posted by MonsterStomp (19852 posts) - - Show Bio

#18 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10614 posts) - - Show Bio

@batpala said:

This is why I hesitate to become friends with a guy. Apparently I'm only wanted so they can have sex with me, not the actual friendship. What a lovely ego boost. [/end sarcasm]

That is a zone a lot of guys wish to be in.

#19 Posted by mikethekiller (8470 posts) - - Show Bio

#20 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (19517 posts) - - Show Bio

Try beating that (Good luck)

#21 Edited by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

Here we go:

I once went on a date with a girl who was my friend. A really good girl. She had literally officially broken up with her boyfriend the weekend that she asked me out. She was still in high school, while I was a freshman away at college. We had to wait a few weeks for a free weekend that I could come home. We started talking during that time; late nights, early mornings, in between classes, friendly, romantically, emotionally, personally, etc, etc, whatever. I started falling for this girl. She was totally perfect for me. And he said things like "no one has ever made me feel the way you do" and "you're the most special guy I've ever known". Which should have struck me as odd, because I'm pretty sure every knew I was kind of a scumbag, but I'll come to that later. So the weeks go by and we go on the date. Ice cream and movies, ya know, I wasn't spending more than $40 (because that's all I had!) We go for a drive and ended up in a secluded part of a park at night. Yep. So yada...yada...yada, but right before the important-yada, we had to cut the night short, due to surprise paintball attack by marauding man-children. Fine by me, because I wasn't even expecting anything but also because it was excitingly terrifying. Anyways, I go back to school and we keep talking. By the end of next week I'm literally one text away from asking her on a second date when I get the dreaded doom text: "We're just friends, right?" Now, while I am known for being a bit of a mac daddy diesel, I'm also regrettably passive and agreeable. I said that's cool, and went on to the next available female, constantly thinking about this girl who was my friend and what I possibly did wrong. Days later, she's in a relationship with another guy. KnightRise was crushed.

I've thought about it since then. What I'll say happened to spare my feeling are as followed: 1) she needed a rebound 2) I'm known for always being down 3) she was extremely inexperienced, a fact I knew because we were friends 4) she was simultaneously talking to that other guy 5) she was romantically interested in him and only physically interested in me 6) KnightRise is the perfect "warm-up" 7) she wanted vindication, without seeming promiscuous 8) in her girl-mind, it was a good idea to portray herself as romantically interested, so that I didn't think less of her 9) karma's a motherf*cker 10) I can''t think of a tenth point. The humor is in the irony :0)

#22 Edited by Crom-Cruach (8901 posts) - - Show Bio

Ugh, every time I hear or read stories that end with some version of the friend zone or some failure at engaging a woman into a romantic relationship. It's always a repeat of the same stuff. I've just about thrown up my arms in the air and completely done away with the whole dating thing. So much bull**it to deal with from people not worth it.

#23 Edited by Nelomaxwell (10614 posts) - - Show Bio

@knightrise: I said that's cool, and went on to the next available female, constantly thinking about this girl who was my friend and what I possibly did wrong. Days later, she's in a relationship with another guy. KnightRise was crushed.

Damn my n!gga

#24 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8901 posts) - - Show Bio

Misanthropy seems more attractive day by day!

#25 Edited by Bruxae (14008 posts) - - Show Bio

@batpala said:

^ This.

I no longer believe that a guy and a girl can be friends.. Its to bad.