Funniest Person on CV.

• 154 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DoomDoomDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By DoomDoomDoom

who is it in your opinion?

my vote, ssejllenrad, I don't talk to him but his comments crack me up.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Erik

Me.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Spite in favor of Terminator Fan.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Erik

@k4tzm4n said:

Very true. He crushes with his comedy.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By ssejllenrad

Billy Batson for me.

@DoomDoomDoom: Hehe! Thanks... Though I kinda view myself as a serious person.

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By VictorGrey

Me.

Deadliest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Deadliest

@k4tzm4n said:

Thats so flattering. I'm funny because I am me. you sir are funny because you make a fool of yourself in several threads. you told me a predator could destroy a T-1000 with a plasma cannon...lol all plasma weapons do is blow out fire. ( which we've seen him survive fire and his body shattered into tiny pieces and he regenerates. ) not even the end of the world would destroy him. it would just blow him apart and as usual he comes right back together like nothing ever happened.

The comic of the T-X killing a T-1000 with a plasma cannon is

1. Pis

2. not cannon because the people that write the comics dont own THE TERMINATOR franchise.

what made me laugh is when you said 1 predator could sit on the T-800's motorcycle and whoop a thousand T-800's all at once....lol dude 1 T-800 would ramits metal fist clean through the predators chest that died from being stabbed in the heart in alien vs predator 1. you remember that k4 you remember that day you made a fool of yourself on that thread?

@Erik: wrong as usual thats why i dont even bother with you anymore erik. you can proven wrong a billion different ways and you will repeat yourself a billion different times knowing everying you ever said is false.

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@Deadliest: Holy crap. Did your mommy not give you enough attention as a child? Why do you keep coming back and trolling the same handful of people? 
_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By _Zombie_

@Deadliest said:

@k4tzm4n said:

Thats so flattering. I'm funny because I am me. you sir are funny because you make a fool of yourself in several threads. you told me a predator could destroy a T-1000 with a plasma cannon...lol all plasma weapons do is blow out fire. ( which we've seen him survive fire and his body shattered into tiny pieces and he regenerates. ) not even the end of the world would destroy him. it would just blow him apart and as usual he comes right back together like nothing ever happened.

The comic of the T-X killing a T-1000 with a plasma cannon is

1. Pis

2. not cannon because the people that write the comics dont own THE TERMINATOR franchise.

what made me laugh is when you said 1 predator could sit on the T-800's motorcycle and whoop a thousand T-800's all at once....lol dude 1 T-800 would ramits metal fist clean through the predators chest that died from being stabbed in the heart in alien vs predator 1. you remember that k4 you remember that day you made a fool of yourself on that thread?

@Erik: wrong as usual thats why i dont even bother with you anymore erik. you can proven wrong a billion different ways and you will repeat yourself a billion different times knowing everying you ever said is false.

And he returns with an encore performance, this time talking about something completely irrelevant to this thread!

*clapclapclap*

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By VictorGrey

@Illuminatus said:

@Deadliest: Holy crap. Did your mommy not give you enough attention as a child? Why do you keep coming back and trolling the same handful of people?

This

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#11  Edited By Mercy_
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Deadliest: Trying to pin that motorcycle nonsense on me as if it's some absurd thing I'd come up with? Hah, please.

Post by TERMINATOR_FAN (121 posts) See mini bioLevel 8
FollowSend a PM
one T-800 could sit on his motorcycle and whoop a thousand predators. and a T-1000 in a movie would kill 20 T-x's
Deadliest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Deadliest

@k4tzm4n: That right there is true.

@Illuminatus said:

no im not here all the time unlike you. im not trolling unlike you. by the way did your mommy never breat feed you because your father was to busy mouth feeding you?

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By VictorGrey

@Deadliest said:

@Illuminatus said:

no im not here all the time unlike you. im not trolling unlike you. by the way did your mommy never breat feed you because your father was to busy mouth feeding you?

Flagged.

Deadliest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Deadliest

@VictorGrey said:

@Deadliest said:

@Illuminatus said:

Flagged.

well he started with the preschool mommy jokes and i put him in his place. i got another chat program where i can actually talk to people and not have to type to them and i kick their asses all the time their too. no need to do it here. i only come here when trolls like you and these other idiots think they know something that they dont.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@Deadliest said:

@Illuminatus said:

This has to be the most utterly inept retort I've ever had the misfortune of reading on the internet, and I've read some fairly ridiculous and bemusing statements in my time. Seriously, find a new site to troll. 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Erik

@Illuminatus said:

This has to be the most utterly inept retort I've ever had the misfortune of reading on the internet, and I've read some fairly ridiculous and bemusing statements in my time. Seriously, find a new site to troll.

LOL!

Deadliest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Deadliest

@Illuminatus said:

@Deadliest said:

@Illuminatus said:

serious find someone else to f*ck with cause you will fail horribly at doing it with me. the only one trolling is you with your stupid momma jokes you want momma jokes ok

your mommas so fat she went to the zoo and the zoo keeper said another elephant just got out

your mommas so fat she used the pacific ocean to take a bath

your momma so fat she went to wallmart tripped over kmart and hit target.

dude i could go on all day with mommy jokes, but i wont stoop to your idiot level.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Erik

@Deadliest:

You know that everything you say is a bannable offense, why do you censor your F-bombs? You are going away either way.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Mercy_

I'm so confused...

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@Deadliest said:

well he started with the preschool mommy jokes and i put him in his place. i got another chat program where i can actually talk to people and not have to type to them and i kick their asses all the time their too. no need to do it here. i only come here when trolls like you and these other idiots think they know something that they dont.

You didn't put anybody in their place, so don't act so arrogantly. I also find it intriguing how you've made a habit of addressing long-standing and respected users such as Erik and k4tz "trolls". Do you want people to take you seriously? Or do you just want them to roll their eyes every time you decide to type something illegible and then press the 'Post Reply' icon?
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Erik

@Mercy_ said:

I'm so confused...

Yeah. That usually happens when he posts.

Deadliest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Deadliest

@Erik said:

@Deadliest:

You know that everything you say is a bannable offense, why do you censor your F-bombs? You are going away either way.

thats right im going anyways. so i mine as well say what i chose either way so why tell me its bannable...lool@Mercy_ said:

I'm so confused...

me too

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By VictorGrey

@Illuminatus: You have earned my respect.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@Deadliest said:

serious find someone else to f*ck with cause you will fail horribly at doing it with me. the only one trolling is you with your stupid momma jokes you want momma jokes ok

your mommas so fat she went to the zoo and the zoo keeper said another elephant just got out

your mommas so fat she used the pacific ocean to take a bath

your momma so fat she went to wallmart tripped over kmart and hit target.

dude i could go on all day with mommy jokes, but i wont stoop to your idiot level.

What's confusing about these jokes is that they don't make any sense. I would speculate that my mother is about 5'6, weighs somewhere between 125-145 pounds, and hikes often, which is not surprising, given that I live in a mountainous area. Nice try though.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Illuminatus said:

@Deadliest said:

@Illuminatus said:

This has to be the most utterly inept retort I've ever had the misfortune of reading on the internet, and I've read some fairly ridiculous and bemusing statements in my time.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Erik

@Deadliest:

Just seemed like a wasted effort to me, you reaching that pinky over to push the shift before you hit the * that is just above the "u" anyway. But pointing out such things is kind of my bread and butter so it is not really a wasted effort for me to act accordingly.

Deadliest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Deadliest

@Illuminatus: um i dont care what they do. they're trolls you didnt even call me a troll until you saw them do it which means you're riding erik and k4's d**k which is weird. i dont believe we've even met so its obvious you're buttbuddys with these too clowns that dont know their asses from a hole in the ground. because they scream, winge, whine, moan, piss, sh*t and burp like a couple of diaper wearing, lolly pop sucking, tricycle bicycle riding kids that cant even wipe their own bottoms.

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By VictorGrey

About time his post limit ran out . . .

mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#30  Edited By mavfan626

I am.

No Caption Provided

click on the pic.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Erik

@Deadliest:

Funny thing about all this is that this thread had nothing to do with the terminator threads you usually troll. You did not even make an appearance until you were mentioned. So..... which user are you creeping?

Is it me or is it k4tz? Personally I hope it is me because I like the idea that at one point I pissed someone off so bad, that they cannot get me out of their head and follow me around online.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@Deadliest said:

@Illuminatus: um i dont care what they do. 

False statement. 

they're trolls you didnt even call me a troll until you saw them do it which means you're riding erik and k4's d**k which is weird. 

They're not trolls. Why would trolls amass hundreds upon hundreds of Wiki points combined, post over 10,000 times, and become well known throughout the community? And, for me to be "riding their d**cks", I would have to actually live near them, which I don't. 

i dont believe we've even met 

No, fortunately I have not met someone as arrogant and obnoxious as yourself. I tend to avoid people that act like that at any cost necessary, particularly in the real world. 

so its obvious you're buttbuddys with these too clowns that dont know their asses from a hole in the ground.

Again, that doesn't apply to the three of us for multiple reasons: 

1. I'm straight. I'm actually dating a lovely woman named Caitlyn currently. 
  2. Neither of them live anywhere remotely close to me.
  3. We're simply friends. Nothing more.

because they scream, winge, whine, moan, piss, sh*t and burp like a couple of diaper wearing, lolly pop sucking, tricycle bicycle riding kids that cant even wipe their own bottoms.

Yes, and I'm sure that you've done all of those things at one point or another in your life, haven't you? 
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Illuminatus:

And, for me to be "riding their d**cks", I would have to actually live near them, which I don't.

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By VictorGrey

@Illuminatus: His post limit ran out anyway, so we can get back on topic.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Mercy_

@k4tzm4n: LMMFAO

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#37  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

This thread is hillllarious. Keep it up, folks.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Erik

@VictorGrey said:

I will be surprised if that stops the guy that has literally been banned more than 50 times on the battle forums. And that is just the ones I know about.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#39  Edited By InnerVenom123
ENEMY_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ENEMY_

@Erik said:

@Deadliest:

Funny thing about all this is that this thread had nothing to do with the terminator threads you usually troll. You did not even make an appearance until you were mentioned. So..... which user are you creeping?

Is it me or is it k4tz? Personally I hope it is me because I like the idea that at one point I pissed someone off so bad, that they cannot get me out of their head and follow me around online.

yeah he brought me up and you replied to it. you've acted to retarded just like him on so many TERMINATOR threads that i cant stand either of you. just like you said the T-1000 wouldnt survive the T-850s fuel cell explosion. hmmm well he would not even the end of the world would destroy him. it would just blow him apart and he comes right back together like a said billions of times and yes i did say this TERMINATOR had his head blown in half and his hole intire body shattered into tiny pieces and comes back together within seconds. even superman gets owned by him. all the T-1000 would do is shove his liquid fingers up supermans nose and sperm his liquid sh*t into his brain and destroy him. :) now im gonna go back to ignoring you. so have fun. later erik.

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By VictorGrey

@Erik said:

@VictorGrey said:

I will be surprised if that stops the guy that has literally been banned more than 50 times on the battle forums. And that is just the ones I know about.

It'll slow him down at least.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@VictorGrey: Ah, yes. 

Funniest people: god_spawn, ReVamp, Billy Batson, Zoom, iLLituracy, Lance, CB, Vance, Morph (particularly with his deadpan delivery of statements), TDH (often unintentionally), RainEffect, IE, IV123, Erik, k4tz, FtBB, dex_starr.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Mercy_

Forgot some <_<

@Illuminatus said:

TDH (often unintentionally)

ENEMY_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ENEMY_

@Illuminatus said:

@Deadliest said:

@Illuminatus: um i dont care what they do.

False statement.

they're trolls you didnt even call me a troll until you saw them do it which means you're riding erik and k4's d**k which is weird.

They're not trolls. Why would trolls amass hundreds upon hundreds of Wiki points combined, post over 10,000 times, and become well known throughout the community? And, for me to be "riding their d**cks", I would have to actually live near them, which I don't.

i dont believe we've even met

No, fortunately I have not met someone as arrogant and obnoxious as yourself. I tend to avoid people that act like that at any cost necessary, particularly in the real world.

so its obvious you're buttbuddys with these too clowns that dont know their asses from a hole in the ground.

Again, that doesn't apply to the three of us for multiple reasons:

1. I'm straight. I'm actually dating a lovely woman named Caitlyn currently.
  2. Neither of them live anywhere remotely close to me.
  3. We're simply friends. Nothing more.

because they scream, winge, whine, moan, piss, sh*t and burp like a couple of diaper wearing, lolly pop sucking, tricycle bicycle riding kids that cant even wipe their own bottoms.

Yes, and I'm sure that you've done all of those things at one point or another in your life, haven't you?

dude i was off of this site for several months because i have a job, schoo, a girl and courses then to worry about TERMINATOR threads and weird trolls like you and these other 2 fools. i didnt even bother reading through half of what you put. how about you? thats right you're probably a 45 year old man still living off your mother and shes probbaly still paying all your bills and buying you everythying you need right? yeah thought so.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Erik

Stalkers be crazy.

@Illuminatus said:

@VictorGrey: Ah, yes. Funniest people: god_spawn, ReVamp, Billy Batson, Zoom, iLLituracy, Lance, CB, Vance, Morph (particularly with his deadpan delivery of statements), TDH (often unintentionally), RainEffect, IE, IV123, Erik, k4tz, FtBB, dex_starr.

Aww.... <3

And yeah. Morph always kills me with his statements.

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By VictorGrey

@Erik said:

@VictorGrey said:

And . . . you're right.

ENEMY_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By ENEMY_

@Mercy_ said:

Forgot some <_<

@Illuminatus said:

TDH (often unintentionally)