Funniest Moment

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By castleking

what was one of your funniest moments in your life, it could be at your expensive or others.

One of my funniest moments was when i lost my shorts at the water park water slide. it was funny for others not so much for me.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By cattlebattle

damn, I was gonna say I saw this guy lose his shorts at a water park one time, sucked to be him LOL

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By castleking

the water was cold!!

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

#4  Edited By Samimista

Two Novembers ago my at the time 26 year old brother was sick so he made me feed him a spoon of medicine while making 'choo choo' noises.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By castleking

did he make you?  O_o
or did you choice to make the noise to tease him?  >_>

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
well... one of the funniest momenst in my life was when I was about 14 years old... I went to the First Baptist Church with my Grandmother and Cousin... and next to us sat one of those Big Black Women that like to Hoot and Holler in the Church everything the Music comes to a Climax End or the Preacher starts to shout and what not... well anyways... I was sitting next to my Grandma and the BBW was on the other side of her on the Pew... that Big Heffa jumped up after one of the songs end hollering and her Hat and Wig came off and fell on my Grandmother... well, Grandma did not like that too much and she got to talking to this Big Woman and it almost got really ugly... though some of the other Church Folks got the situation under control... I was laughing too hard to do anything... 
Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

#7  Edited By Samimista

Hahaha yeah he made me it was so funny though

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By castleking
@Samimista

coolio. 

hmm.. i will think of another one and post it soon. dont want it to be offensive, since we know how some feel about such things.

@King Saturn

makes me think of Big Momma for some reason.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn
@castleking said:
@Samimista

coolio. 

hmm.. i will think of another one and post it soon. dont want it to be offensive, since we know how some feel about such things.

@King Saturn

makes me think of Big Momma for some reason.

well it's not too far off from that in a sense... lol
Ebbm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By Ebbm
@castleking said:
what was one of your funniest moments in your life, it could be at your expensive or others.  One of my funniest moments was when i lost my shorts at the water park water slide. it was funny for others not so much for me.
I think this would constitute a most embarrassing moment.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By castleking

embarrassing for me, funny for others.

Tigerstriper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By Tigerstriper

Burning all the hair off my arm lighting my Dad's gas grill. Probably my crowning moment of stupidity.

ARMIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ARMIV

There was this one time me, my friend and my brother almost got arrested. We were inside playing with sugar, kool-aid mix, a vacuum, and PS2 when my brother starts acting really stupid. He then lets us both know that he "wanted to punch something" and so he goes out. Only a few minutes pass when we hear some light thudding outside. We go to see what it is and that's when we find my brother punching and "kicking" at the wall across from the house we're in. Me and my friend have a chuckle about this when park security shows up. He tells my brother to stop hitting the wall and sees me and my friend standing there looking like idiots trying not to bust a gut laughing so hard. He looks at us and asks us if we were doing drugs or anything of that sort. In my head, I am clearly saying "no sir, we did not partake in such activity", but on the outside, it's all coming out as "hee-hee...uhhh...hee-hee-hee! No sir...hee-hee!"

Why he didn't take us in right then and there I will never know.

Anyway, so we manage to explain what had happened prior to all of that and how my brother went over board with the sugar/kool-aid mix and the vacuum. He looks at all three of us with this "are you guys f-cking kidding me? How can anyone be this stupid" sort of look and then lets us off with a warning. We nodded, agreed to never do that again and headed on inside. We let my brother have it after that.

Avatar image for amp___seeker_of_lost_knowledge
AMP - Seeker of Lost Knowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 14

One day I was going into a student store on my community college. I was going in to get myself some art pencils (or a bottle of ink.....I don't really remember which item it was....) and as I was pacing myself into the store (because I was taking a 10min break from class) some idiot swinged his bag and hit me where the sun don't shine*....if you know what I mean.

I only hope that the store camera didn't NOT capture that moment and show it on YouTube or something....

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By castleking

so right in the patoot?

Avatar image for amp___seeker_of_lost_knowledge
AMP - Seeker of Lost Knowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 14

@castleking: "Patoot"?
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By castleking
@AMP - Seeker of Lost Knowledge said:
@castleking: "Patoot"?

you know, your anus. that is where the sun dont shine.