ladydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By ladydeath

The Obituary of Common Sense.....

Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was since his birth records were long ago lost in the bureaucratic red tape.

He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as knowing when to come in out of the rain, why the early bird gets the worm, life isn't always fair, and maybe it was my fault.

Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you earn) and reliable parenting strategies (adults, not children are in charge).

His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6-year old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.

Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job they themselves failed to do in disciplining their unruly children. It declined even further when schools were required to get parental consent to administer Asprin, sun lotion or a sticky plaster to a student; but could not inform the parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to habe an abortion.

Common Sense lost the will to live as the Ten Commandments became contraband; churches became businesses; and criminals received better treatment than their victims.

Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar can sue you for assault!

Common Sense finally gave up the will to live, after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little on her lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement.

Common Sense was preseded in death by his parents, Truth and Trust; his wife, Discretion; and his san Reason. He is survived by three stepbrothers; I Know My Rights, Someone Else is to Blame., and I'm a Victim.

Not many attended because so few realized he was gone. If you still remember him pass this on. If not, join the majority and do nothing!

this is very true for our world today and that is scary!!

Uchiha NeVann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Uchiha NeVann

very true Shakes his head

ladydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ladydeath

I watched as a woman ran across a 4 lane highway to get to other side when all she had to do was walk maybe 10 more feet down to walk under to over pass?? Why must people be so UGH!!!

ladydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ladydeath

I wonder where we are heading with children who don't know what an imagination is. They would rather sit on their butts and do nothing rather than play and pretend outside or even inside!

lady_redhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By lady_redhead

Its parents tho, its so much easier to just stick em in front of the T.V than actually spend time with them and help them to grow and create

lady_redhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By lady_redhead

I see it soo much in my job.

ladydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ladydeath

@LR I agree with you completely parents should help their children to grow and prosper, but alas for lazy parents it is easier to ignore the children!

Tis wrong to have no common sense. I will say this I do walk in the rain but not because I don't know how to get out of it. I love the rain!

Kain Echnida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By Kain Echnida

Lady Redhead says:

"Its parents tho, its so much easier to just stick em in front of the T.V than actually spend time with them and help them to grow and create"

My parents never helped me "grow and create" I had to do it myself and if I can do it, they can, that's a fact. Then again, I have no mercy for people who can't do what I can do.

Phoenix God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Phoenix God

Kain Echnida says:

"Lady Redhead says:
"Its parents tho, its so much easier to just stick em in front of the T.V than actually spend time with them and help them to grow and create"
My parents never helped me "grow and create" I had to do it myself and if I can do it, they can, that's a fact. Then again, I have no mercy for people who can't do what I can do."

heee heee

Well, that will show 'em.

Kain Echnida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Kain Echnida

Phoenix God says:

"Kain Echnida says:
"Lady Redhead says:
My parents never helped me "grow and create" I had to do it myself and if I can do it, they can, that's a fact. Then again, I have no mercy for people who can't do what I can do."
heee heee Well, that will show 'em."

Of course it will, I'm me. Some people just need to learn to bow down to their superior. J/k.

Phoenix God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Phoenix God

Kain Echnida says:

"Phoenix God says:
"Kain Echnida says:
"Lady Redhead says:
Of course it will, I'm me. Some people just need to learn to bow down to their superior. J/k."

They have and they do. To me. ;)

Kain Echnida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Kain Echnida

Phoenix God says:

"Kain Echnida says:
"Phoenix God says:
"Kain Echnida says:
"Lady Redhead says:
Of course it will, I'm me. Some people just need to learn to bow down to their superior. J/k."
They have and they do. To me. ;)"

Ha ha, I haven't seen anybody bow to you. Come join the darkside and bow down to me, bow down to God. :)

Kain Echnida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Kain Echnida

Phoenix God says:

"To Kain Echnida: I do bow down to God, every morning, in the mirror...wink wink..."

Laughs.

Very interesting. You are a God, that much is true however your A God. I on the other hand... I AM God.

Phoenix God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Phoenix God

To Kain Echnida: I do bow down to God, every morning, in the mirror...wink wink...

Phoenix God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Phoenix God

Kain Echnida says:

"Phoenix God says:
"To Kain Echnida: I do bow down to God, every morning, in the mirror...wink wink..."
*Laughs.* Very interesting. You are a God, that much is true however your A God. I on the other hand... I *AM* God."

Only in your realm. And that realm would consist as your bedroom (oh, the pun; not that I know. eww.) I am God everywhere else. I guess that means we will never hook-up!?!?! HA HA HA

ladydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ladydeath

A god with arrogance and no common sense.

Phoenix God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Phoenix God

ladydeath says:

"A god with arrogance and no common sense."

What is the fun of anything if only to feel guilty about it?

Also, we were just having fun with each other. Calm down. No need to take everything so seriously. Geez.

Kain Echnida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Kain Echnida

Phoenix God says:

"Kain Echnida says:
"Phoenix God says:
*Laughs.* Very interesting. You are a God, that much is true however your A God. I on the other hand... I *AM* God."
Only in your realm. And that realm would consist as your bedroom (oh, the pun; not that I know. eww.) I am God everywhere else. I guess that means we will never hook-up!?!?! HA HA HA"

No, in all realms. Darkness and Light are eternal, I command them. I destroy Gods with their own darkness and light. Easily.

@Lady Death: You are absolutly right, I am spoken for by your lovely sister. Amazing woman. :)

ladydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ladydeath

I took nothing seriously besides Kain is spoken for by my sister ;)

ladydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ladydeath

shakes her head at Kain You can not destroy some goddesses winks

Phoenix God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Phoenix God

ladydeath says:

"*shakes her head at Kain* You can not destroy some goddesses *winks*"

Nice!

It's not fair that you know someone who uses this site.

There should be a map where you could see where other users live. That would be cool. I wonder if anyone is on here besides me from Sprinfield?

ladydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ladydeath

I think there is a forum that says where everyone is from? If I recall. I do not know off hand who is from springfield? I know some are from texas ;)

Kain Echnida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Kain Echnida

ladydeath says:

"*shakes her head at Kain* You can not destroy some goddesses *winks*"

But those Goddesses don't need to be destroyed, I wouldn't want them destroyed either way. Although I do know how to make them very pleased.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#25  Edited By pixelized

Lady Redhead says:

I will be the first to set little timmy and little tammy in front of the tv and tell them to shut up. lol

Tv tought me well. lol

ladydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ladydeath

pixelized says:

"Lady Redhead says:
I will be the first to set little timmy and little tammy in front of the tv and tell them to shut up. lol Tv tought me well. lol"

You say that now, but wait untill you have your own! LOL