• 66 results
Posted by Jphu8414 (3281 posts) 4 months, 22 days ago

Poll: Frozen vs The Lego Movie (61 votes)

Frozen 30%
The Lego Movie 67%

Which animated movie did you like more?

#1 Posted by Eisenfauste (7428 posts) - - Show Bio

LEGO MOVIE!!!!!!

All around fun for the whole family, not to mention the time and effort that was spent in making a family oriented movie with nothing but moving lego pieces, though they did use some CGI at parts. Music was great for the movie, and the underlying themes were overall positive, not that frozen doesn't have those :p, but the amount of Cameo's of lego pieces, and actors/actor voices in the movie not to mention the nostalgia that it gives the generation that has moved from playing with lego's/toys to the adult world. I would overall rate the movie a 9/10.

#2 Edited by The_Deathstroker (5644 posts) - - Show Bio

I Haven't seen either.... :-(

#3 Posted by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio

The Lego movie

#4 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (9387 posts) - - Show Bio

That dumb snowman ruined that movie for me. But even if he wasn't in it Lego Movie wins.

#5 Posted by Jphu8414 (3281 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by JetiiMitra (8223 posts) - - Show Bio

Tough tough tough. I guess the Lego Movie edges it out due to having more of a connection with the characters and conflict. Both have deeper themes than most kids movies.

I Haven't seen either.... :-(

You really should.

#7 Posted by The_Deathstroker (5644 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran: I tried.... My friends said they looked stupid so I watched Non Stop with them opening weekend and my parents preferred to see Son of God so I saw that with them this weekend. @jphu8414: I loled a lot harder then I should have to that gif

#8 Edited by Jayc1324 (10033 posts) - - Show Bio

Lego movie. Better overall movie

But frozen was great too. Disney always makes good animated movies even if they are remakes or aren't original

#9 Posted by Eisenfauste (7428 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathstrokergeist: Psh your friends need to get their facts straight, animated/lego movies are totally in style nowadays :p. How was non-stop btw, thought about seeing it but wasn't sure.

#10 Posted by JetiiMitra (8223 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathstrokergeist: Heh, I'm the opposite, I wanted to watch Non-stop because I was skeptical about the Lego Movie but ended up watching TLM with my family.

#11 Posted by judasnixon (6242 posts) - - Show Bio

The Lego Movie had an amazing cast.... Nick Offerman, Will Arnett, Alison Brie, Chris Pratt, Morgan Freeman, Liam Neeson, and Will Ferell........

#12 Edited by The_Deathstroker (5644 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran: I wanted to see it with my mom for old times sake but when we wen to the theater to get tickets they were sold out because a bunch of little kids took a field trip to the freaking movie. @eisenfauste: Non Stop was awesome. I thought for sure I knew who the bad guy was at least three time and my second choice ended up being the right one but before they revealed it I changed who I thought it was so... It was really suspenseful. It was like an old Hitchcock film almost. Plus I'm a HUUUUGGGGEEEEE Liam Neeson fan so I might be a little biased lol.

The cast in The Lego movie was enough to make me want to see it too.

#13 Edited by Jphu8414 (3281 posts) - - Show Bio

I also voted for The Lego Movie

But I did like the soundtrack in Frozen, The "Let it Go" song has over 130 Million views on Youtube lol

#14 Posted by Eisenfauste (7428 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathstrokergeist: Well then I guess I'll have to see it, Lego movie cast is pretty legit.

#15 Posted by The_Deathstroker (5644 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Edited by Racob7 (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

Sees votes for Frozen

#17 Posted by Eisenfauste (7428 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by laidblack (779 posts) - - Show Bio

One had Batman the other one didn't.

Simple choice really.

#19 Posted by SoA (4709 posts) - - Show Bio

EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!!!!

#20 Posted by DoctorXander (999 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a big fan of Frozen. As good as some of Disney's 90s stuff (Not the Lion King, Disney will never reach that quality again)

I haven't seen the LEGO movie, I would have, but it won't come out until TWO MONTHS after its American release.

Doesn't surprise me though that LEGO is winning, not everyone likes musicals

#21 Edited by Saint_Wildcard (9387 posts) - - Show Bio

Father/Son moment>>>>>>> Sister/Sister moment.

#22 Posted by RogueShadow (10063 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't like the lego movie.

#23 Edited by Eisenfauste (7428 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by RogueShadow (10063 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow: Did it kind of feel flat to you?

It wasn't a fault of the film so much as I thought it was dumb to be honest.

#25 Posted by Eisenfauste (7428 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow: Premise/themes, or just the main storyline, or just the general idea of the movie?

#26 Posted by RogueShadow (10063 posts) - - Show Bio

@eisenfauste: The premise, for children it was probably great, but I really couldn't get into it.

#27 Edited by Rouflex (15199 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither.

#28 Posted by Jphu8414 (3281 posts) - - Show Bio

Just found out that Frozen made $1 Billion at the box office...dang

@rouflex said:

Neither.

#29 Edited by Gambit474 (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

@eisenfauste: The premise, for children it was probably great, but I really couldn't get into it.

Hence why it was aimed at children..That doesn't make it dumb.

Anyways as for me I say the Lego Movie no contest. Frozen was alright but nothing special as it just seems like Disney's usual animated film bits..That and all the controversial stuff about Frozen or whatever just got on my nerves. People can't just enjoy a movie nowadays..They have to make a fuss about this and that

#30 Posted by EpicTayMan (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

Lego movie had more action/adventure while Frozen had more like Romance/Drama

#31 Edited by RogueShadow (10063 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow said:

Hence why it was aimed at children..That doesn't make it dumb.

Anyways as for me I say the Lego Movie no contest. Frozen was alright but nothing special as it just seems like Disney's usual animated film bits..That and all the controversial stuff about Frozen or whatever just got on my nerves. People can't just enjoy a movie nowadays..They have to make a fuss about this and that

That's why I said it wasn't a fault of the film, I just didn't like it.

#32 Posted by The Stegman (23258 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly, the Lego Movie wasn't that great for me, at least Frozen had the lovely Elsa voiced by the wickedly talented, Adele Dazem.

#33 Posted by IndieComicsFTW (3253 posts) - - Show Bio

SPACE SHIP!!!!!

#34 Posted by DcAnime2014 (503 posts) - - Show Bio

Frozen^_^

#35 Posted by Wolverine08 (39035 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll go with Frozen.

#36 Posted by Teerack (5430 posts) - - Show Bio

Lego Movie was better. I can't wait to see what that studio makes next considering how amazing Wreck it Ralph and The Lego Movie were.

#37 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

Where's the option for The Nut Job?

Opa Gangnam Style!

#38 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12605 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't see frozen but it looked less than appealing anyhow. Lego move for the win

#39 Posted by EpicTayMan (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

Frozen.

Frozen

#40 Posted by Jokerpoker (2943 posts) - - Show Bio

The Lego Movie, though I haven't seen frozen.

#41 Posted by Pyrogram (35159 posts) - - Show Bio

Frozen, by a small margin.

#42 Posted by Xwraith (15708 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to pick Frozen, but I don't think it would be a fair vote because I haven't seen The Lego Movie.

#43 Posted by ltlredwulf (893 posts) - - Show Bio

Haven't seen either, but would luv 2 c both!

#44 Posted by The Stegman (23258 posts) - - Show Bio

How is Frozen losing??? *sigh* I think I'm the only person on the planet that thinks the Lego Movie is more stupid than fun.

Also, if you haven't seen both, you shouldn't vote T_T

#45 Edited by IndieComicsgeist (49 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by Precise (22883 posts) - - Show Bio

Haven't seen the Lego one yet. But i found Frozen horribly overrated. Not bad by any means, just not worth all the praise imo

#48 Posted by Frozen (11293 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Edited by EpicTayMan (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen: Haha i like your name lol and your in the POLL lol :P

#50 Posted by Gambit474 (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

How is Frozen losing??? *sigh* I think I'm the only person on the planet that thinks the Lego Movie is more stupid than fun.

Also, if you haven't seen both, you shouldn't vote T_T

Because the lego movie was at least something original compared to Frozen which was loosely based on the Snow Queen or whatever it was called. Yes you apparently are the only person