Frieza's New Form? (SPOILERS Duh)

• 168 results
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@blade_r: thank you. Man, this is BS, 4 months and Frieza thinks or will become stronger than Majin Buu?

This story just gets more shitty the more I hear about it... I hope the point will be Whis wants Goku and Vegeta to defeat Frieza without using super saiyan forms.

jeanSummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By jeanSummers

I can't understand where all this hate for continuing the story is coming from, my whole life I wanted dragon Ball z to come back and continue and when I heard of Battle of God's I was completely happy and go learn there's way more in store is just the best news for me and so many loyal fans around the world! So say what you may but dragon Ball is here to stay (:

Thewhiteronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Plot twist: that isn't even his final form...

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't understand where all this hate for continuing the story is coming from, my whole life I wanted dragon Ball z to come back and continue and when I heard of Battle of God's I was completely happy and go learn there's way more in store is just the best news for me and so many loyal fans around the world! So say what you may but dragon Ball is here to stay (:

Just because somethign comes back doesn't automatically make it good. People have lots of reasons they don't like it, but I am not going to bash the movie. If you actually want to know I will answer, but any time I give people answers like "the majority of the movie was a birthday, and I lost interest mid way" people told me that wasn't good enough.

so meh.

matter of opinions. It's good that it's going going on though. I may not like the last movie, but I still respect the series.

jeanSummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd said:

@jeansummers said:

Just because somethign comes back doesn't automatically make it good. People have lots of reasons they don't like it, but I am not going to bash the movie. If you actually want to know I will answer, but any time I give people answers like "the majority of the movie was a birthday, and I lost interest mid way" people told me that wasn't good enough.

so meh.

matter of opinions. It's good that it's going going on though. I may not like the last movie, but I still respect the series.

Well yea the majority of the movie was talking but it was kinda explaining a further plan to expand on the story in which the series could tell but opinions are just opinions I personally hope there's a lot more to come and I enjoyed everything that's come out of AT so far so I just hope the other movies are just as good. I get what you mean by "just cuz it came back doesn't make it good" but so far everyone that I've talked to (not on here) really enjoyed the movie and want a lot more

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to be disappointed if that's the real form. They couldn't add something more? Oh well, I'm still very excited for this movie. If it's anything like BOG, then I'll be happy.

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guys, calm down, it's just body paint.

He's going to a Lakers game with Hildergarn.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Mike_Fowler

@slimj87d: yeah exactly, he THINKS

nothing says he's actually going

To get that powerful, and if he did so what?

Goku and vegeta literally used plot devices throughout the namek arc

"hope the point will be Whis wants Goku and Vegeta to defeat Frieza without using super saiyan forms."

Where do people keep getting this from? They literally don't need super saiyan because god form made it obsolete, it doesn't matter if they use ssj or not anymore

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By slimj87d

@dbzk1999: because it just makes more sense. Otherwise it would be stupid to have to use God form against frieza, it's already dumb that frieza is back. People aren't speculating, they're hoping this is the case.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Mike_Fowler

@slimj87d:

Yet getting 33x stronger from a plot device makes sense

Dragon ball has always used plot devices

yes you are speculating

Goku doesn't need ssj anymore, this part is painfully clear

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbzk1999: can I understand why are you so butt hurt about people's personal opinions? Does it bring a tear to your eye when someone isn't happy with the direction DBZ is going?

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d: can I understand why you think I'm being butthurt?

I didn't realize having an opposing view and saying why I have an opposing view automatically translates to being butthurt

Can I say your butthurt because you're doing the same thing?

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbzk1999: I don't think. You're trying to call me out on something that is just a personal opinion. That's why you sound butt hurt to me. If you directed your opinion to the thread, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Mike_Fowler

@slimj87d: I'm not trying to call you out on anything

I gave my opinion on something you said, you assume I'm being butthurt about it

Now, if you're ready to have an actual discussion instead of assuming people are trying to call you out because they're "butthurt" let me know

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By slimj87d

@dbzk1999: I've already stated my opinion. I just want a "good" explanation on why Frieza has become the threat that he is to the z fighters in between the Manga and movie, which is only 4 months.

I don't care if it's a plot device, at least make it a better one than him just training for 4 months. And I understand that we have to wait and find out, but all I have to base my feelings off of was how the Manga ended.

If this "plot device" sucks, then it already ruins the movie for me.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d: thank you

Now, as shown in the trailer, it's obviously more than training he does, he unlocks a whole new evolution

Freeza has the highest "natural power" at birth

Goku at birth was about what, 2?

Freeza at birth was literally 60 million times higher

Know what I mean

For another example, goku surpassed assj vegeta and ussj trunks in the ROSAT at 50% of his power when he didn't even complete his year inside (it was IIRC, about 7 months )

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbzk1999:

Frieza became fodder in his last appearance. It has been 15 years since then and the Z fighters have faced far greater threats than Frieza. He has been revived and is now weaker than he remembers.

Goku has trained for 15 years and went through a ritual which allowed him to battle one of the most powerful beings in his universe.

If Frieza just trains by himself and obtains a form within 4 months to give 15 years of training plus God Goku trouble, it's going to ruin the movie for me.

Lastly, do you have any factual data that backs up that Frieza was just born with his power level at those stages?

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d: "He has been revived and is now weaker than he remembers."

I'm pretty sure that this part is just freeza getting used to having a normal body again

"Goku has trained for 15 years and went through a ritual which allowed him to battle one of the most powerful beings in his universe."

For me, the only thing that truly matters is the "most powerful beings" part

I say that because goku had trained for close to 20 years , yet was still FAR below a person who had never trained in his life

"If Frieza just trains by himself and obtains a form within 4 months to give 15 years of training plus God Goku trouble"

Heck, goku got all the way up to freeza's level in less than a month

Zenkais

Training

And good old super saiyan

He went from below ginyu in base form to above freeza's other forms from just one beating (which I find funny tbh)

Akira Toriyama flat out states that freeza was born a mutant with that high battle power

Stages? Do you mean his other forms?

Freeza wasn't born with those forms (if that's what you're referring to )

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By slimj87d

@dbzk1999:

That is true that Goku became very powerful in just a month, but he was pretty much using steroids via senzu beans, and intense gravity. He could maximize his workouts every single day if not every single hour. I like that plot device, it was a good one.

I'm still not happy with Frieza becoming magnitudes (100s if not 1000s) more powerful just by training 4 months. Multiplying his power by 1000s will just draw the line for me. I think I've become unsatisfied with the mechanics and mathematics behind DBZ due to large power scaling. As a kid I loved DBZ, but as an adult, I still enjoy DBZ, but I like the early DB era more.

On the wiki, although there is no citation for it, it says frieza trained with his parents at a younger age and didn't train since. Where do you think they got this information from or did they make that fact up?

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d: for me the concept of Zenkais were contrived

Especially considering they were only TRULY used in the freeza arc

Know what I'm saying?

I prefer early db also

That basically is conjecture,

A) it's implied freeza's race is asexual

B) the way freeza says it implies more that his parent(s) just hit him , not really training, just discipline