• 123 results
#1 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

NEVER eat yellow snow!!!

#2 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok I have only been on this board for a short time period, but I have enjoyed a lot of what I have seen and read here. I want to create this topic as a guide so to speak to help out our next generation. To let people learn from our mistakes before they make them themselves.

It does not matter if the advice is about comics, school, guys/girls or any other life events. Just post helpful things that people can learn from and use.

#3 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

1) Smile. Its easy to remember and you never know how just a simple smile might brighten someone elses day. Also girls love a guy who has a great smile. Its said that it can warm the soul. Throughout the years I have had a number of girls coment on how they love my smile. It's sometihng friendly and open you can share with anyone, no matter how well you know them or not.

2) Be kind. You never know down the line when you might need the help from someone. It is better to leave a bridge standing than to burn it down so you may neer use it again.

3) Remember the small things. If your with a girl and she comments on how her hands are cold grab them in yours (gently) and warm them. Remember to tell her she looks pretty everyday. Touch the small of her back when you open the door for her to go into somewhere.

4) + will continue another time.

#4 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

if u think ur about to score...dont call ur boys and brag and say things like "u kno u want it" cause no girl likes a bragger or a dude who thinks he is sexier then her!!!

#5 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

weather witch says:

"NEVER eat yellow snow!!!"

Never listen to people who say never eat yellow snow.
Post Edited:2007-12-29 01:42:39

#6 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

4) Do not piss into the wind :) lol

5) Flowers and candy are your friend. But do not just use them when you messed up or else when you bring them she will know you F#^%^ up.

6) Make efforts to fit in with her friends. Example maybe take them all out to dinner one night, or have them all over one night for a movie etc

7) Never hit her (Or I will beat your A$$)

8) Make a romantic gesture every once in a while. Examples. Have a candle light dinner at your place, hers, or a resturaunt. Get a blanket have a picnic in a park, or go out one night under the stars and lay there. (Keep in mind this can vary on each girl)

8) Rub her shoulders or back or feet.

9) Make sure to make her Laugh. It can help ease the tention in almost any situation.

10) More to come (might start on things for girls to do)

#7 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

dont eat ur feelings!!!

#8 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Almost forgot the most important one. DO NOT CHEAT

#9 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

no amount of cookie dough will make u feel better!!! so jus put the spoon down

#10 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

sometimes not everything on the table is eatable!!

#11 Posted by Black Smile (279 posts) - - Show Bio

show me a man who resorts to violence and I will show you a man who has run out of good ideas

sometimes your parents are right

being lazy is ok as long as your bills are paid

#12 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

never trust anyone

keep an open mind

try everything at least twice

enjoy life as much as you can

don't be an arse to anyone, because you never know when they will have the upper hand

M

#13 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

not all dogs go to heaven

#14 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Live life to the fullest because spending it sad and unhappy is a waste of time and will leave you miserable. Experience talks.

Next issue is don't talk to a girl who says she just has a friend (Biz Markie Mark)

#15 Posted by Black Smile (279 posts) - - Show Bio

if can can if no can use a microwave

#16 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

dont talk to urself in public...believe it or not it u could be considered NUTS!!!

#17 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Always use protection. ;)

#18 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

look before u leap!!!

#19 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

10) Let your guy go out with his friends for a guys night out.

11) Even though you might not enjoy it/them watch the game(pick a sport) with them.

12) Let them pick the movie once in a while. Most guys can only take so many romance movies before they go crazy.

13) When we fart laugh with us ;) (depending the circumstance)

14) Make sure your man knows your HIS girl.

15) Makeing your boyfriend/husband/boy you like jealous can have the opposite effect you want at times. Be careful when trying to play that card. (I would suggest not to just to be safe)

16) We love our guns/swords/comics etc try to take interests in them.

#20 Posted by Black Smile (279 posts) - - Show Bio

if you are going to wear a hat do it in the privacy of your own home

don't sweat the small stuff in fact don't sweat at all as it will save you money on deoderant

#21 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Kiara Sullivan says:

""

No, because god forbid superman is weak against something or he doesn't fight it away. Grumbles.

#22 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

STRANGER DANGER!!!!
Post Edited:2007-12-29 02:10:59

#23 Posted by The Spartan (6320 posts) - - Show Bio

If your girl's outfit makes her look horrible, let her know gently. In the end, you can justify it by stating that you did not to lie or that your do want others to hurt her.

Also, write down important events that happen on the first few dates because, in all honesty, you might forget an important thing or two. However, don't let your girl catch you doing this. Keep it secret and bring up an event a while down the road. She should then be grateful that you remembered or at least made the effort to.

If I have any more epiphanies, I'll put them over here...

#24 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Kiara Sullivan says:

""

Kryptonite condoms will kill Superman and normal people...

confused now lol

M

#25 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30068 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

eat breakfeat as much as u can!!! brain food right there

#27 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

have fun always....even if it means actin like a monkey with tourettes on a crowded bus cause its always worth it when u look back!!

#28 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

You find what your looking for where your looking. What I mean by that is this. If your looking for someone your most likely not gonna find them at home. Go out and interact with people so you can find a girl/guy you like. (Being in school makes it a lot easier to find and meet people)

Failing that. There are clubs/bars if you want a girl to have fun with. But remember if you find her here its probably something she enjoys doing. If its not your scene do not look for a relationsip here. There are other places to meet people. Local stores are full of them, you should try it some time ;)

Typical places I would noramlly look for a girl. Resturaunt (waitresses/hostesses), Wal-mart/Hastings type stores. Park or other place involving excercise. Those are my main three types of places.

#29 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

Kiara Sullivan says:

"weather witch says:
"have fun always....even if it means actin like a monkey with tourettes on a crowded bus cause its always worth it when u look back!!"
"

we need to hang out cause none of my friends will go to a store with me anymore...or ride a bus!!! lol

#30 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30068 posts) - - Show Bio

weather witch says:

"have fun always....even if it means actin like a monkey with tourettes on a crowded bus cause its always worth it when u look back!!"
#31 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

if a woman ever asks you "Do i look fat in this?"... ALWAYS answer no, even if it means lying through your teeth...

it means they're feeling selfconcious about the way they feel and want reassurance from you, flatter them, tell them how beautiful they are...

never say "yes"... your life won't be worth living if you do lol

M

#32 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"if a woman ever asks you "Do i look fat in this?"... ***ALWAYS*** answer no, even if it means lying through your teeth... it means they're feeling selfconcious about the way they feel and want reassurance from you, flatter them, tell them how beautiful they are... never say "yes"... your life won't be worth living if you do lol M"

You can always say "it makes you look sexy" but I like bigger women...

#33 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

It's not the end of the world if you can't get into uni.

#34 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

dont wear spandex unless......jus never wear them!!!!

#35 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't wear red in a neighborhood where everybody's wearing blue.

#36 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

i basically act like a mpd patient on crack!!! lol do like 8 different voices and get really really loud!!! lol

#37 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30068 posts) - - Show Bio

weather witch says:

"Kiara Sullivan says:
"weather witch says:
"
we need to hang out cause none of my friends will go to a store with me anymore...or ride a bus!!! lol "
#38 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

never wear a pillowcase on your head, especially outside...

M

#39 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Don't wear red in a neighborhood where everybody's wearing blue."

aint that true...specially in cleveland!!!

#40 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Getting drunk and not remembering what happened the night before is not a exscuss that will work.

#41 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

never step on someones kicks!!!

#42 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

It doesnt matter what anyone else thinks about you as long as your happy with how you are.

#43 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

Kiara Sullivan says:

""

i kno then u have crazy memories and they always fun cause of u!!!

#44 Posted by The Doll (201 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"It doesnt matter what anyone else thinks about you as long as your happy with how you are."

The phrase "It doesnt matter what anyone else thinks about you as long as your happy with how you are" is for ugly nerds...

I'm kidding btw!

#45 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Reading is actually good for you.

#46 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30068 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Remember that it is Mind over Matter. If you do not Mind it does not Matter.

#48 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

just cause u close ur eyes dont mean everyone else cant see u!!

#49 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

don't be afraid to let your imagination run wild every chance you get... it's fun :D

M

#50 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Smile says:

"de caf is not coffee"

that one needs repeating lol

M