FOX News is dumbing down the population

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

FOX News is obviously Republican and they bash ANYTHING Democratic/Obama, they whine about Obama and cry and can't accept that Democrats are in power (watch their reaction to the Obama re-election). Furthermore, they misrepresent facts and show hostility towards Islam and Atheism. No wonder Muslims get picked on all the time and tormented, FOX News is demonizing them.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

That's why i watch Sky News.

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

Yep

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

You just figured that out?

Hate to break it to you, but every News station has a political agenda.

Know whats even worse? There's like 4/5 companies that own like 95% of the news media in the US.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CNN is the best for America.

Avatar image for darkside_of_the_sun
Darkside_of_the_Sun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Fox News can't demonize Muslims too much because a Saudi owns about 16% of Fox News. All cable news stations are dumbing down the population. Get real news from the Drudge Report or Rense.com

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

You just figured that out?

Hate to break it to you, but every News station has a political agenda.

Know whats even worse? There's like 4/5 companies that own like 95% of the news media in the US.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CNN is the best for America. me, because I don't have a right to say what is best for others.

Fixed it for you.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Not as badly and quickly as country music.....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Despite all of FOX propaganda, they still can't get the Republicans to win. FOX is the LEAST fair of them all.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Vaeternus

Thought by electing Obama we were already dumbed down? lol

Yeah....MSNBC is so much better man!!! They're not biased at all!!

lmao.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

#12  Edited By SOG7dc
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

CNN is the best for America.

Okay, Fox news sucks but at least they're a gold mine of unintentional comedy. CNN just makes me sad, they're like a really nice but super dumb guy that you really want to root for but just can't based on the sheer volume of failures.

mikethekiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I watch my local news channel and use the internet.

laidblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most major news station Suck,

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

It's not just Fox.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17  Edited By AllStarSuperman
No Caption Provided

Seriously you are just trying to piss people off in any way imaginable. your childish and pathetic

Avatar image for romulusaugustus
RomulusAugustus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Seriously you are just trying to piss people off in any way imaginable. your childish and pathetic

This exactly. Go away, comicdude.

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

#19  Edited By Black_Claw

Seriously man, are you really that bored?

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because Obama doesn't diserve to be bashed?

Avatar image for martianmanhunterisbetterthancy
MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I watch my local news channel and use the internet.

Me too.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goldmine for comedy, MSNBC :) One name. Chris Mattews>>>>>>>>>anyone on other channels lol.

@farkam said:

It's not just Fox.

Exactly.

No Caption Provided

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By nick_hero22

Amen

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

We all knew what we were getting into when he said CNN was best. I hate Fox news and all but even I know CNN is a joke

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman said:
No Caption Provided

We all knew what we were getting into when he said CNN was best. I hate Fox news and all but even I know CNN is a joke

At least CNN tries to present a balanced opinion, Fox News is flat out propaganda.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By King_Saturn  Online

You could say MSNBC is doing the same thing though... I mean I consider myself more Liberal... but a lot of the Black People just take whatever Ed Schultz or Al Sharpton say as Absolute Truth without even trying to research it. I mean I know the folks on Fox News aint bout sh!t themselves... but essentially all these major news station are turning folks into sheep who will just follow behind any ole sh!t they say... and that aint cool.

On another note : Can n!ggas stop acting like Steve Harvey is some kind of Real Leader ? That n!gga aint nothing but a middle of the pack comedian with a Talk Show.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick_hero22: This is true which makes the fact that they're so bad at it even more sad. You got Fox screaming right wing propaganda, you got MSNBC screaming left wing propaganda and the one place trying to actually be fair couldn't find a snake if it bit them on the ass.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick_hero22: This is true which makes the fact that they're so bad at it even more sad. You got Fox screaming right wing propaganda, you got MSNBC screaming left wing propaganda and the one place trying to actually be fair couldn't find a snake if it bit them on the ass.

LOL

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

How are you not banned yet?

lesterlawton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The population is dumbing down the population. When people get in a big uproar over a guy from Duck Dynasty, you know this country is screwed. We live in a time when every bit of information is available to us 24/7, and most people still can't spell simple words. We're to blame for where we are.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

I love the fact that some people on the internet are so arrogant and pompous where they think that they can look down on other people and call them dumb or look at them as if they are intellectually inferior. Especially over reasons that are just silly,like differences in opinion.

The population is dumbing down the population. When people get in a big uproar over a guy from Duck Dynasty, you know this country is screwed. We live in a time when every bit of information is available to us 24/7, and most people still can't spell simple words. We're to blame for where we are.

So because they are upset or react negatively to what he said,this country is "screwed"? I don't really see a problem if other people have some sort of issue with it. I mean,it's not as if they are reacting without a valid,logical reason. Personally,I am not really sure what his comment was,so I can't speak on it or give my opinion on it :p

But if what he said was bad in some way,I think that there might be some good reason as to why people may be reacting negatively.

And because some people can't spell certain words,they are dumb? That just sounds a bit....mean-spirited.

lesterlawton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By lesterlawton

@cameron83 said:

I love the fact that some people on the internet are so arrogant and pompous where they think that they can look down on other people and call them dumb or look at them as if they are intellectually inferior. Especially over reasons that are just silly,like differences in opinion.

@lesterlawton said:

So because they are upset or react negatively to what he said,this country is "screwed"? I don't really see a problem if other people have some sort of issue with it. I mean,it's not as if they are reacting without a valid,logical reason. Personally,I am not really sure what his comment was,so I can't speak on it or give my opinion on it :p

But if what he said was bad in some way,I think that there might be some good reason as to why people may be reacting negatively.

And because some people can't spell certain words,they are dumb? That just sounds a bit....mean-spirited.

Dumb? No. Lazy? For sure. At this point in history, ignorance is a choice.

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

both parties ruined this country. anybody who thinks it was just one party is a idiot. thats why im 100% pro 3rd party because we really need one

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@cameron83 said:

@lesterlawton said:

Dumb? No. Lazy? for sure. At this point in history, ignorance is a choice.

I also don't think that it's so cut-and-dry as not everyone has the same circumstance and lifestyle. Not only that,but some people also literally don't have the time of day to do such things. And honestly,it's not their fault. I know people who work from morning to night and in many cases it puts incredible strain on them (mentally and physically) along with tons of other things in their life that puts even more of a toll on them. Hell,when many of them get home fatigue almost takes over and they drop in bed. What is the point of me saying all of this? That not everyone has the same circumstances or opportunities because some people may not have the resources and/or the time (in the case of my example) to just randomly research things when they don't necessarily need to because they have tons of other things to worry about.

I mean,sure,it applies to some people,but I wouldn't really say so about everyone.

Do you get what I am saying?

I mean,I just don't think that we can judge everyone as if everyone has had the same circumstances and privileges in life.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#35  Edited By dernman

both parties ruined this country. anybody who thinks it was just one party is a idiot. thats why im 100% pro 3rd party because we really need one

This

Me personally I'm so all over the place that I don't fit into a party.

kuonphobos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

The population is dumbing down the population. We're to blame for where we are.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#37  Edited By AllStarSuperman