Fox News, having a hard time telling the truth

• 119 results
username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

I think every news outlet is bias. I do watch Fox sometimes but my favorite news source is PjTV media on YouTube.

CuddleBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@batwatch said:

@cuddlebear:

Actually, I agree with Frozen that Fox is trying to sculpt voters. I just disagree that they are worse than other networks.

I agree that ALL news is trying to mold and manipulate voters... which apparently is ok if it is from a left wing perspective but like i said 1 count em 1 network does it from the right wing persepctive and the whining is ENDLESS.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

"Water is wet".

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We have all been lied to?? I thought Fox News was the sole source of truth and patriotism!!

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

HA

KritikalMassX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#107  Edited By KritikalMassX

Fox News is basically The Onion...only it isn't as funny or as entertaining.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fox News was my hero until now that I know they have been lying this whole time!?!?! Ugh, who would have ever thought it?

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

If you really think about it there is no such thing as truth. Just varying perspectives and beliefs, which form particular point of views that are projected upon the material world and perceived as being the "truth."

KodaChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silly . They will never tell you the entire truth , due to the fact that we're brainwashed . They tell us what they want us to know , thats why I do not watch the news , Its propaganda ,sadistic , foolish , and they put it in plain sight .

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://www.politifact.com

Stopped reading there.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Fallingcliffs

Oh yes, because MSNBC totally tells "the truth" *tries not to laugh*

Nobody should get their info from any major network, don't care if it's CNN, Fox or MSNBC but the amount of liberal bias from the op is hilarious.

In other news, Hillary Clinton ignores Banghazi questions and puts on phony southern accent while down south to get voters. Where's those topics? lol speaking of "the truth" or lack there of on here. Oh wait...wait that would be a flaw regarding the liberal agenda, so I better keep quiet to sweep the truth under the rug!

Lastly, politifact is just another liberally biased site....otherwise they'd put the fact that year in year out, Fox destroys the other political networks with ratings, viewers etc....if they always "lied" then I doubt they'd be the highest rating political network on TV the past 10 years or so.

@cuddlebear said:
@batwatch said:

@cuddlebear:

Actually, I agree with Frozen that Fox is trying to sculpt voters. I just disagree that they are worse than other networks.

I agree that ALL news is trying to mold and manipulate voters... which apparently is ok if it is from a left wing perspective but like i said 1 count em 1 network does it from the right wing persepctive and the whining is ENDLESS.

Pretty much this ^ lol. Their hypocrisy level is over 9000!!!!!!!!! lol Had to do it lol.

SpitfirePanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, I blame it on The Five. I like the hosts, but they've moved farther and farther right when a lot of those right-wing predictions haven't turned out so well. I've moved more to the center over the years, as has my family. It's a shame others can't let go, as well.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Fallingcliffs

@spitfirepanda: To be fair, MSNBC is worse ever watch Chris Matthews etc. I had to do a comparison political network project once and watched all 3 majors(Fox, CNN, MSNBC) MSNBC is arguably the worst...they rarely have conservative, independent or libertarian people on there where as Fox, CNN always has opposing views, liberals, etc on their shows. The Five that one guy is a big liberal, he's merely outnumbered with other female conservatives. But that's really no different than the View, with like 4 liberal women and 1 conservative one.

I'm not saying Fox is perfect, none of them are but I must admit they're easily the most diverse with different hosts. Even Shawn Hannity's old partner Colmes(a big liberal) had a regular show for a long time on there.

SpitfirePanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallingcliffs: I agree with you. I like Fox more than the other networks, and I do like The Five. Though I sometimes wish they'd add more liberal voices to the show. I've watched a bit of MSNBC and they're pretty bad. They're like Tumblr on television imo.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallingcliffs: I agree with you. I like Fox more than the other networks, and I do like The Five. Though I sometimes wish they'd add more liberal voices to the show. I've watched a bit of MSNBC and they're pretty bad. They're like Tumblr on television imo.

HA HA HA!

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Blade_R

Not even on some conspiracy/tin foil head sh**, Fox news is evil lol

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nah, wouldnt say any of them are evil just biased most of the time. Fox being the one not a slave to the liberal agenda however.

@spitfirepanda: lmao tumbler haha, yeah I hear ya. They make TYT on youtube look almost smart, almost....lol

But yeah I agree, I miss hannity and colmes those two were good debating. But yeah would be cool if the five mixed it up more, I like their other shows better on fox they tend to have lots of liberal analysts, libertarians etc

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At Fox News, an American President talking to North Korea is either the worst, most treasonous thing a President can do... or a major foreign policy victory and a great show of leadership.

It really just depends on whether that President is a Democrat or a Republican...

Loading Video...