• 55 results
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#51  Edited By Mercy_

@Richard Wolfe: F*cking love Lonely Island.

Richard Wolfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Richard Wolfe

@The Dark Huntress: ..... you know I know this man!

"Now back to the good part"

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#53  Edited By Erik

Boo hoo.

cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 2

#54  Edited By cody1984

@danhimself said:

1. No Nudity, Violence Or Sexually Explicit Photos, Videos Or SimilarAlso no images or videos showing violence over a PG rating.There is no middle ground on this rule, it is firm and steadfast. Breaking it will have the mods coming down on you hard. if you have a picture and you're not sure about it, either use your common sense, or if you're lacking that then PM it to a Mod and ask them.

That rule is broken so constantly that still having it is a joke.

An example of the rule being broken by the staff member Tom Pinchuck showing the Pro animated movie.

The user who put it on youtube took down the video or youtube itself did however I found the video uploaded on youtube again and this is what a member of the staff posted on this site.

Then we have the sexually explicit covers of comics like Art Premiere that are mods even edit not getting rid of the stuff from the site but adding information to it. I'm not trying to be a prude here since I'm just as guilty on this site adding images of extreme violence from the Punisher MAX series that Garth Ennis wrote and the Boys as well. It's just that when people quote this rule I shake my head wondering why this site continues to act like it supports that farce rule since no one really wants to enforce it whether they are users, moderators, or the staff. Not only that but how do you enforce it while having vertigo, max, wildstorm, etc titles on this site? I'd say it's not really possible to post information about those titles and characters without violating that rule.

Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#55  Edited By Fire Star

Because the Mods can't be everywhere at once, a couple of extra eyes always helps.