Football (NFL) team NAMES Battle Royale

giantsfan576

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By giantsfan576

Yes this is a battle. Imagine if every NFL team (excluding the Giants and Titans) name was real. (Eagles would be a physical Eagle, Bears would be a physical Bear, Vikings would be a physical Viking etc.) and the 30 animals/humans/beings/other had a free for all fight to the death.

It's one of each. Who/what would come out on top?

(No Titans or Giants though)

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Titans

giantsfan576

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: good response. Though what's the difference between the Giants and Titans?

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: good response. Though what's the difference between the Giants and Titans?

Giants historically have ranged a lot in size and power, however Titans are generally from Greek mythology who took on the gods, so that is why I placed them higher.

If we take those two out (Giants and Titans) I'd go with Vikings.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Manchester United. Devils for the win. Lol at the football and NFL in one comment.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Nelomaxwell

@giantsfan576: Giants are just big Titans are the embodiment of elemental forces.

Also Titans.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Cream_God

NFL = titans or chargers

CFL = roughriders

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes: No. Giants are just giants. Unless you're talking about the Norse Giants and they're still not as strong. Chronos is the king Titan and he controls time.

giantsfan576

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

giantsfan576

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@giantsfan576: that and warhorses...plus I'm a chargers fan so I'm a bit biased

Blood_Red_Rage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Browns, the stink from the turd would knock everyone out.

giantsfan576

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cgoodness: I feel that. Im biased as a giants fan (as if my name didn't give it away? Lol) but what if there were no Chargers Titans or Giants. Who wins?

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Steelers, the name by itself is the mightiest.

giantsfan576

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By giantsfan576

@perethorn: Not the name being the mightiest like if it was actually real. I don't see how people that mine steal could beat Lions and what not.

@cgoodness: how so for the saints?

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@giantsfan576: Saints are virtues and have millions of worshippers. I'm not religious but I think their are some great warrior saints

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#20 Lunacyde  Moderator

Jets...not even close

giantsfan576

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Wardemon32
giantsfan576

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By giantsfan576

@wardemon32: I honestly forgot the Giants and Titans were taken out, my bad. Was gonna say Giants could smash them out of the sky. Besides that if the Birds work together they can distract the pilot. Also Patriots/Cowboys/Redskins/Raiders could shoot it out of the sky.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@giantsfan576:

I highly HIGHLY doubt a Giant no is smashing a Jet out of the sky.

1. It depends how big they are. Even if their 100 feet, jets can go thousands of feet in the air.
  2. Just carry guns and missiles. They can also carry nukes depending.
  3. They on average go to about Mach 2-3 which is much faster than bullets, we can barely see those alone.

Eagles? What can an eagle seriouly do to a jet besides get hit by one if their in the way?

Cowboy? Becase a magnum can take out a Jets can take multiple bullets from other jets which are machine guns and cannons. And a magnum can totally go hundreds of feet in the air and their somehow going to hit the jet, especailly with the wind as a factor. Do they have some type of aimbot?

Redskins? What are they going to do? Shoot bow and arrows at it? Use spears? Excluding the fact that the can't throw it that far or catch them, how is it going to puncture metal or bullet proof glass?

Raiders? Same scenario as the cowboys.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@giantsfan576:

You're not talking about real football. Real football teams are Manchetser United FC, Real Madrid FC, AC Milan, Chelsea FC, Ajax FC, etc.

And United and Cardiff have possible most powerfull beings in their logos: Devils and Dragons.

giantsfan576

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: I agree with everything else but seriously? How could a Jet even harm a Giant. At best it could fly away. The Giant would smash the Jet with its bare hand. It's like the Hulk vs a bus being thrown at it. It's like a person vs a stone. Come one man.

Injustice1297

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32

@giantsfan576:

I highly HIGHLY doubt a Giant no is smashing a Jet out of the sky.

1. It depends how big they are. Even if their 100 feet, jets can go thousands of feet in the air.
  2. Just carry guns and missiles. They can also carry nukes depending.
  3. They on average go to about Mach 2-3 which is much faster than bullets, we can barely see those alone.

Eagles? What can an eagle seriouly do to a jet besides get hit by one if their in the way?

Cowboy? Becase a magnum can take out a Jets can take multiple bullets from other jets which are machine guns and cannons. And a magnum can totally go hundreds of feet in the air and their somehow going to hit the jet, especailly with the wind as a factor. Do they have some type of aimbot?

Redskins? What are they going to do? Shoot bow and arrows at it? Use spears? Excluding the fact that the can't throw it that far or catch them, how is it going to puncture metal or bullet proof glass?

Raiders? Same scenario as the cowboys.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

giantsfan576

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@giantsfan576:

How could a Jet not harm a giant? Are they suddenly immune to cannons and missiles? I'll pick out one of the most common Jets in the US military. The F-22 Raptor. Do you know what they equip? And you didn't say how big the giant is. How is it that the best it could do is fly away when it

No Caption Provided

They can both use the ATG and Nonstealthy external combat weapons on the giants and take them out.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@injustice1297:

Facepalming me because I said a giant wouldn't take a Jet out of the sky? Don't use those and be disrespectful if you don't know what youre talkign about.

1. F-22 can move about mach 2. Inorder to even touch it you would have to be faster than Mach 2.
  2. Can reach to about 60,000 feet. Thats 11.363 miles in the air. When you say giant you think about 20-30 feet tall. If you use the ones from Jack and the Bean Stalk about 50. You can only jump about half your height on average so the heighest their getting is about 75 feet. They would have to have a superjump to get to them and jump 800x "normal"
  3. Even if they could jump that high they would have to be jumping at a speed faster than the speed of sound to get to the Jet before it move from the "original destination"
  4. This is not King Kong....
No Caption Provided

Anyone on this thread with common sense want to debate about this? I see someone is already lacking....

giantsfan576

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By giantsfan576

@wardemon32:

@wardemon32

Assuming they were called the New York Fighter Jets, it could hurt the Giant sure, but it wouldn't do enough to take it down. But lets be real. Is the name fighter Jets? No, it's a regular commercial/private Jet, there's no weapons on any version of the Jets logo or, more importantly, there's nothing in the NAME that says it is a fighter Jet or F-22. That's why the best that kind of Jet can do is fly away.

No Caption Provided

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By OptimusPalm

@czarny_samael666 said:

Manchester United. Devils for the win. Lol at the football and NFL in one comment.

Agreed. On both the team, and your reasoning. If they call that football, they might as well call baseball and ice hockey 'football' too.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@giantsfan576:

Hahaha look at you riding this guy with the facepalming. Alright does it make sense that you have a team of Jets to respresent your state/country, you have them train, you have them "deadlier" and ready to attack the other person. Do REGULAR Jets attack each other? No. You have a world full of Jets(Think of it as Cars). Wouldn't you put the FIGHTER Jets on the team? Yea their going to use regular Jets. Makes PERFECT sense right?

• Football wears protection AKA "weapons" for the Jets. If you strip that away then thats basiaclly putting the actual team on a Football field with no protection.
  • Their protecting their state/country. Do Commercial/Private Jets do that or do Fighter Jets do that?
  • "Jets" can both fall under fighter Jets and regular Jets. If you type in on Google Jets mostly "Fighter" Jets pop up but they also show commecrical jets and other types meaning saying "Jet" can mean a variety of Jets.
  • It doesn't say "Commercial Jets", or "Passanger Jets", or "Private Jets" so I should be able to pick any type of Jet.

But lets use your stupid logic. You have a regular Jet(which makes no sense) and fighting a Giant. In order to be considered a giant you would have to be 7-9 feet. The tallest person right now is some who is 8'11. You do know just ONE Jet doing a kamikaze can take out 5 of them right? If they wanted to they can roadkill them. So in the end Giants still get their asses kicked.

But what I'm saying makes much more sense and I'm making you look stupid........the F-22 Raptor is technically included. Therefore no one on the Jets dies and Giants gets swept.

giantsfan576

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: that is wrong on so many levels. If you type fighter maybe some jets will come up. If you type jets then commercial planes and the football team comes up. But fine lets go by your logic. "Giants" isn't specific. Im not choosing some freak that's 8'11" I choose someone near the size of one of those 2 Giant people that fight in the DC universe (damn whats their name? One girl who has red hair and one guy with a blue mask?) Or a person the SIZE of say, Godzilla (not powers obviously) but someone that size would take any ONE jet down with ease. And are you really suggesting theres multiple jets? Its one of each. I made the thread. But even so if you choose 22 Jets I choose 22 of the Giants I described earlier. People that size would swat away any jet you throw at them like their mosquitos. Get real (ps Sanchez is awful)

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@giantsfan576:

that is wrong on so many levels. If you type fighter maybe some jets will come up. If you type jets then commercial planes and the football team comes up. But fine lets go by your logic. "Giants" isn't specific. Im not choosing some freak that's 8'11" choose someone near the size of one of those 2 Giant people that fight in the DC universe (damn whats their name? One girl who has red hair and one guy with a blue mask?) Or a person the SIZE of say, Godzilla (not powers obviously) but someone that size would take any ONE jet down with ease.

Yea but if you type in Jets you see fighter Jets. I picked F-22 since thats one of the MAIN ones. And what you are saying doesn't make any sense, when have you ever seen someone taller than 9 feet? And why are you using comic people? If thats teh case I would be able to pick out Jets from transformers or something along those lines which would be both giants AND jets. So you lose......again.

So you want to use Giganta and Ray Palmer. They are atmost 1,000 feet. Can they jump about 50,000 feet in the air? Nope. What would they durability be like? Just because you're extremely tall doesn't mean you have some extreme durability. They would have the same durability or a bit higher or that would be called "super powers" if you're trying to comapre to Atom and Giganta.

And are you really suggesting theres multiple jets? Its one of each. I made the thread. But even so if you choose 22 Jets I choose 22 of the Giants I described earlier. People that size would swat away any jet you throw at them like their mosquitos. Get real (ps Sanchez is awful)

But giants like those dont exist so how does that even count? While the Jets I'm saying are actually realistic so you shouldn't be able to use those. But what happens when I choose Jets from Star Wars or something like that? My point exactly.

And what do you mean 22 jets? You think "F-22" means 22 jets? You seem to know nothing about Jets at all. So I get 22 different Jets and you get 22 different sized giants? Screwed yourself over.

• A-10

Packs a 30mm which would be able to take out an M1 Abrams or T90 with. Then it has missiles that can also take out an M1, do you know how durable these tanks are? You think a Giant can actually take more than these tanks?

Loading Video...

You don't really seem to know much about Jets and I realize that when you thought "F-22" meant 22 fighter jets.....

• They are NO GIANTS that are as big as Gigantica or other comic characters.
  • You haven't proven durability.
  • "Realistic Giants" should be sued because I'm using "Realistic Jets". You wouldn't want me to pull out comic book Jets or this convo would be done. These giants are only about 8 feet so the automatically lose.

giantsfan576

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: I chose Ray Palmer like people because you chose a fighter jet. If you chose a regular Jet I would choose someone that's like 8 feet. But of course it's not real. Are Titans real? No. But they're still the team. Giants > Jets in every conceivable way. Get over it.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@giantsfan576:

Alright now prove their durability. They would have teh same exact durability as a human but would be bigger.I just showed how an A-10 would slaughter a giant. Jets can also carry nukes.

• A-10
  • Stealth Bobers
  • F-22 Raptor
  • Transformers Jets
  • Star Wars Jets
  • Etc.....

Show me how tall Ray can go. Tell me how a giant can take a nuke, actually MULTIPLE nukes. Show me proof on them being able to catch a Jet than can move around Mach 2 and over 50,000 feet in the air. Tell me how their skin is going to be more durable that 10 inches of the strongest types of steel.

.......go on.

giantsfan576

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By giantsfan576

@wardemon32: ITS ONE JET!! PICK ONE. Not star wars jets stealth bombers ETC. Read the OP. One of each. Also a fighter jet would do some damage but you saying Ray Palmer is as durable as a normal human is really ignorant. If you shoot a human in the chest he dies. If you shoot someone like Ray Palmer(the huge guy wwith the blue mask right?) Then he does not die.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cowboys drop everybody

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Lunacyde  Moderator

It's really impossible to say when you don't have a specific example of each that you have to use for comparison purposes.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@giantsfan576:

You seem upset. Calm. Down. All of the Jets are A-10s. Ray Palmer is usally show about 100 feet. You don't even know who Ray Palmer is or what a Jet is capable of so you don't even know what you're talking about hahaha. Your whole arguement si based off of assumptions.

The bullet would have to depend on where it hits the giant and if it can actually penetrate him.

No Caption Provided

This is how big a 30mm is. Those can do damage to tanks. I didn't even get into the missiles they drop. They would be as tall as Ray(You didnb't even give him a height) but they wont be as strong or durable.

But if you can choose a COMIC BOOK CHARACTER as an example which is something that wont happen in real life why can't I use Star Wars? You're just being a compelte fanboy and don't want them to lose. You don't even know what you're debating about.

giantsfan576

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By giantsfan576

@wardemon32: I used him as an example. Someone of his height, strength durabilty etc. And yes, one jet, though it won't get a chance to do much damage. At worst the Giant starts bleeding.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Wardemon32

@giantsfan576:

Let me get this straight. You can use fake stuff but I can't? You're trying to put it Fantasy vs Real Life for your favor? Titans dhouldn't count towards that because nothing of "titans" exist so you would have to resort to greeek mythoology. When you cana ctually go outside and see giants. You should be using people of 8 feet, not 100. You're giving the giants superpowers.

You're trying to use characters you see on Justice League Unlimited because you don't know anything about them.And you seriously think they can survive a 30mm? You HONESTLY believe that?

You're obviosuly a blind fanboy who doesntt know what he's talking about AT ALL and I'm done here.

giantsfan576

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By giantsfan576

@wardemon32: Yes. Only because you take "Jets" to the absolute extreme. PS Giants have 4 superbowls Jets have 1. Eli > Sanchez

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Wardemon32

@giantsfan576:

Guy. Like I really don't care about football. Like at all. You can go on about how Giants is better than Jets, hell I even know some of the players on the Jets and I couldn't care about football even if I tried. Like I really don't care.

I'm done making you look stupid.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

I'm a Titans fan but given the rules I say Jets.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Titans.