(I'm not trolling this time....)

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

The dog was sitting outside the room; gotta admire the dog's care for the baby, at any rate.

Father is an idiot, though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a88eceab1a1a
deactivated-5a88eceab1a1a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

How's a single father supposed to go out and drink his troubles away if he can't go to the bar? Sounds like he had no choice.

Also, at least he didn't actually leave the kid with the dog (like the title made me imagine).

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By InnerVenom123

Parenting!

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By minigunman123

To be honest, from what I've read in the comments as well of the actual article, he could've done worse. It wasn't exactly responsible, but he didn't leave the child alone with a stranger or a seemingly untrained dog. The dog would've protected the baby with it's life if it had to, and it very likely would've killed any intruders, rather than the other way around.

Still, he might have at least called a babysitter or something, or asked a neighbor to check in from time to time. Going to a bar instead, as well, is not what I would consider a worthwhile pursuit to leave your child alone for. He was irresponsible, but I don't think he was basically leaving the kid for dead or anything.