#1 Edited by TheCannon (17839 posts) - - Show Bio

I've decided to start this type of thread. Ask me anything, and I will answer.

#2 Edited by VictorGrey (13395 posts) - - Show Bio

McDonalds, KFC, Hungry Jacks, Subway or none?

#3 Posted by TheCannon (17839 posts) - - Show Bio

Out of those, KFC. But I like Hardy's and Chick-fil-A more than those.

#4 Posted by CrimsonCake (2668 posts) - - Show Bio

Who would win a fight?

The wolf Man or a composite Santa?

Are you looking forward to the marvel theme park coming out in Dubai?

What would you rather have?

Captain America's shield,Spider man's web-shooters, or Martial art lessons from Iron Fist?

#5 Posted by TheCannon (17839 posts) - - Show Bio

@CrimsonCake said:

Who would win a fight?

The wolf Man or a composite Santa?

Composite Santa

@CrimsonCake said:

Are you looking forward to the marvel theme park coming out in Dubai?

Yes I am.

@CrimsonCake said:

What would you rather have?

Captain America's shield,Spider man's web-shooters, or Martial art lessons from Iron Fist?

Cap's shield. I would pick the web shooters, but I don't have the agility to go along with it.

#6 Posted by coolguyr99 (3019 posts) - - Show Bio

Who is your favourite hero & villain from both DC & Marvel?

#7 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by TheCannon (17839 posts) - - Show Bio

@coolguyr99 said:

Who is your favourite hero & villain from both DC & Marvel?

Marvel: Hero: Thor Villain: Tie between Loki and Magneto

DC: Hero: Wonder Woman Villain: Tie between Joker and Darkseid

@majestic99 said:

Would you rather have the powers of Black Adam or Thor?

Thor.

#9 Posted by Inverno (13043 posts) - - Show Bio

What is your favorite movie and game of all time?

#10 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

What is the meaning of life according to hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy?

#11 Posted by TheCannon (17839 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat said:

What is your favorite movie and game of all time?

Movie: the Avengers

Video Game: Marvel Ultimate Alliance, although Arkham City is a close second.

@majestic99 said:

What is the meaning of life according to hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy?

42

#12 Posted by Inverno (13043 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon: Which one is your favorite the first or second one?

#13 Posted by TheCannon (17839 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat said:

@TheCannon: Which one is your favorite the first or second one?

My favorite hero is Thor, followed by Wonder Woman.

For villains, it would be the tie between Magneto and Loki, followed by Dr Doom.

#14 Posted by AweSam (7360 posts) - - Show Bio

Do Transformers get life insurance or car insurance?

#15 Posted by Inverno (13043 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon: I was referring to which Marvel Ultimate Alliance game :-P

#16 Edited by TheCannon (17839 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat said:

@TheCannon: I was referring to which Marvel Ultimate Alliance game :-P

Misunderstanding. The first one is much better. the second game is fun, but doesn't live up to the first game.

@AweSam said:

Do Transformers get life insurance or car insurance?

Neither. Someone scams them into buying transformer insurance.

#17 Posted by Inverno (13043 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon: Do you watch Green Lantern the Animated Series?

#18 Posted by TheCannon (17839 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat said:

@TheCannon: Do you watch Green Lantern the Animated Series?

I watched the pilot, but not much after that.

#19 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you find Superman overrated?

#20 Posted by TheCannon (17839 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

Do you find Superman overrated?

Yes.

#21 Posted by Inverno (13043 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

@majestic99 said:

Do you find Superman overrated?

Yes.

Do you find Sentry worse?

#22 Posted by TheCannon (17839 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat said:

@TheCannon said:

@majestic99 said:

Do you find Superman overrated?

Yes.

Do you find Sentry worse?

I honestly don't know that much about Sentry.

#23 Posted by TheCannon (17839 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueLantern1995 said:

@TheCannon: Who do you think is the most powerful person in fiction.

the One Above All.

#24 Posted by TheCannon (17839 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#25 Posted by TheJSquad34 (42 posts) - - Show Bio

What are your favorite story arc's for:

Thor, Batman, Captain America, and Captain Marvel?

What's for lunch?

#26 Posted by TheCannon (17839 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheJSquad34 said:

What are your favorite story arc's for:

Thor, Batman, Captain America, and Captain Marvel?

Thor: Beta Ray Bill Saga

Captain America: Not sure if it counts, but Civil War

Batman: Tie between Knightfall and Death in the Family

Captain Marvel: Haven't read much of him.

#27 Edited by TheCannon (17839 posts) - - Show Bio

Should I bump this?

It's a little late to ask, don't you think?

#28 Posted by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon: do you wish to ask umbrafeline anything?

#29 Posted by TheCannon (17839 posts) - - Show Bio

@umbrafeline said:

@TheCannon: do you wish to ask umbrafeline anything?

I already have. I asked you to ask me something on this.

#30 Posted by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

@umbrafeline said:

@TheCannon: do you wish to ask umbrafeline anything?

I already have. I asked you to ask me something on this.

i did. that was my question

#31 Posted by TheCannon (17839 posts) - - Show Bio

@umbrafeline said:

@TheCannon said:

@umbrafeline said:

@TheCannon: do you wish to ask umbrafeline anything?

I already have. I asked you to ask me something on this.

i did. that was my question

I answered your question.

#32 Posted by TheCannon (17839 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueLantern1995 said:

So who do you think would win...Thor or Wonder Woman?(No fan rage please)

Wonder Woman. The reasoning being she could grab Thor's hammer and gain his powers.

#33 Posted by TheCannon (17839 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueLantern1995 said:

@TheCannon: Told ya you'd find someone who could. Do you think Spider-Man is worthy to lift Mjolndir?

Well, spider-man 2099 is, so I say yes.

#34 Posted by Inverno (13043 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon: Have you heard of Warhammer 40000

#35 Posted by TheCannon (17839 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat said:

@TheCannon: Have you heard of Warhammer 40000

No I have not.

#36 Posted by TheCannon (17839 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueLantern1995 said:

2nd favorite superhero video game(we all know your favorite is MUA1)?

Batman: Arkham City.

By the way, you spelled mjolnir wrong.

#37 Posted by TheCannon (17839 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueLantern1995 said:

Would you rather have Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3(done the way we like it) or Batman Arkham 3?

Wow that's tough. I would have to hear what would happen in the games. If Scarecrow is the main villain in Arkham 3, I have to have that. If Doom and Loki return in MAU, and it's developed by the company that made the first game, I have to have that.

But I say, is it too much to ask for both?

#38 Posted by TheCannon (17839 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueLantern1995 said:

@TheCannon said:

@BlueLantern1995 said:

Would you rather have Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3(done the way we like it) or Batman Arkham 3?

Wow that's tough. I would have to hear what would happen in the games. If Scarecrow is the main villain in Arkham 3, I have to have that. If Doom and Loki return in MAU, and it's developed by the company that made the first game, I have to have that.

But I say, is it too much to ask for both?

Imagine them both the way you said they would want them and you can only buy 1(the other you will never be able to play)...which would you pick?

Man that's tough. I've gotta with with MAU though.

#39 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

Call of Duty or FIFA ?

#40 Posted by TheCannon (17839 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer said:

Call of Duty or FIFA ?

I don't know what either of those are.

#41 Edited by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon: for real?

COD = As of November 27, 2009, Call Of Duty games had sold 55 million copies for $3 billion in revenue. A 2010 Q3 earnings call from Activision confirmed that the eighth installment of the franchise – an FPS – was currently in development by Sledgehammer Games and Raven Software and due for release "during the back half of 2011". This has been revealed to be Infinity Ward's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, with the latter developers co-developing multiplayer.

As of February 9, 2012 there are 40 million monthly active players across all of the Call of Duty titles, with 7 million Call of Duty: Elite users and 1.5 million paying annual members.

FIFA =As of 2011, the FIFA franchise has been localized into 18 languages and available in 51 countries. The series has sold more than 100 million copies worldwide, making it one of the best-selling video game franchises. Also FIFA 12 holds the record for the "fastest selling sports game ever" with over 3.2 million games sold and over $186 million generated at retail in its first week of release.

#42 Posted by TheCannon (17839 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer said:

@TheCannon: for real?

I think I have heard of Call of Duty, but I know nothing about it, and don't even remember what it is.

#43 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon: re-read my last comment, i edited

#44 Posted by TheCannon (17839 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, they're video games. I still don't know much about either, but I'll say Call of Duty

#45 Posted by Kentaxx (2350 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon:I have a question, why is Captain America such a lame character?

#46 Posted by TheCannon (17839 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kentaxx said:

@TheCannon:I have a question, why is Captain America such a lame character?

They make him too good. He's too good hearted, and it kind of a boyscout. Not as much as Superman, but he's still a boyscout.

#47 Posted by Kentaxx (2350 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

@Kentaxx said:

@TheCannon:I have a question, why is Captain America such a lame character?

They make him too good. He's too good hearted, and it kind of a boyscout. Not as much as Superman, but he's still a boyscout.

He shoots out corny one liners that make you think you stepped into a time machine and went back to the 70's. I love the guy though but as a character he's pretty bland.

#48 Posted by TheCannon (17839 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#49 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10361 posts) - - Show Bio

Why are you called the Cannon?

#50 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

Bump.

I'd like to ask a question similar to the one above, only with a different character.

Why is Wonder Woman so lame nowadays?