#1 Edited by dorukesin (5125 posts) - - Show Bio

what happens next ? he's going to be like Smallville Bartholomew ?

#2 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

And the point of this is?

Taking that all the projects of DC cinematic universe show Arrow is not part of this universe.

Because, lest face it, the shows isn great and their version of the character are pretty soft and terribly bland.

#3 Posted by dorukesin (5125 posts) - - Show Bio

And the point of this is?

Taking that all the projects of DC cinematic universe show Arrow is not part of this universe.

Because, lest face it, the shows isn great and their version of the character are pretty soft and terribly bland.

you are talking about stephen amell right ?

he plays batman at all lol :D anyway i really like this show because i love batman

#4 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

@dorukesin: Actually i like Amell, i just think the rest of the show is not as good as him.

#5 Edited by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio

cool

#6 Edited by Deathstroke19 (3799 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathpoolthet1000: You don't Manu or Barrowman? I think their great.

Anyway on topic:

Really... Really... Old news at this point lol. A lot of threads have been made about it already and some already have the video lol.

#7 Posted by TazzMission (5488 posts) - - Show Bio

@dorukesin: Actually i like Amell, i just think the rest of the show is not as good as him.

um lotz bennet and barrowman and rickards..................

shows awesome

#8 Edited by Saint_Wildcard (8723 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

You shut your face.

#9 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathstroke19: I like Deadshot and Vertigo and the Suicide Squad, since they are making a movie about the squad since like 2008 and they have finally comfirm they will make it, i dont want their Vertigo and their Deadshot got into the movies.

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

You shut your face.

Suck it Seagal!!!

#10 Posted by Vaeternus (9391 posts) - - Show Bio

lol ^

But looking forward to Barry being Flash :)

#11 Posted by CF12793 (2879 posts) - - Show Bio

I care more about Deathstroke then I care about the Flash.

I'll probably watch the Flash when it comes on, but I dunno.....I just hope it doesn't look too much like Smallville.

#12 Posted by Oscars94 (2268 posts) - - Show Bio

I nerdgasmed when I saw it.

#13 Edited by Vaeternus (9391 posts) - - Show Bio

@cf12793: Yeah, I'm curious to see if Barry will be as fast as Bart was on Smallville lol.