#1 Edited by adambradford144 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

What fighting style does slade Wilson (deathstroke) use in arkham origins if he uses a different style in origins then can you please tell me what style he usally uses

#2 Edited by MonsterStomp (17887 posts) - - Show Bio

@adambradford144: It could be any style tbh. The fact that both fighters in that trailer are professionals and the movements are so fluid. No fight in real life looks like this. Most professional fights look like scenes off the Jason Bourne series.

#3 Edited by XImpossibruX (5174 posts) - - Show Bio

The "F*ck your sh*t up" fu.

#4 Edited by MonsterStomp (17887 posts) - - Show Bio

The "F*ck your sh*t up" fu.

Man I thought they were using something likely.

#5 Posted by adambradford144 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp: well thanks anyway but what's the most realistic fighting style he uses not just in arkham origins but in anything like the comics or anything he has been in except the green arrow show

Ps thx for replying

#6 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10786 posts) - - Show Bio

Since he used to be a soldier he most know what the army teach them, i mean militar moves are illegal in MMA for how effective they are.

#7 Edited by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

boxing,ju-jitsu,karate, and ninjutsu

#8 Edited by MonsterStomp (17887 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp: well thanks anyway but what's the most realistic fighting style he uses not just in arkham origins but in anything like the comics or anything he has been in except the green arrow show

Ps thx for replying

His wiki page says he's a master of Boxing, Jujitsu, Karate and Ninjitsu. Though don't forget that this guy has enhanced intellect and can pretty much anticipate and counter most attacks. For example, Batman knows 127 different types of martial arts, Deathstroke knows four according to wiki, though Deathstroke can spar with him because of his enhancements.

#9 Posted by adambradford144 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks everyone for answering my question I have now got a pretty good idea on what he uses

#10 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

@takuu said:

boxing,ju-jitsu,karate, and ninjutsu

add Kendo to the list and we're game.