#1 Posted by pooty (10834 posts) - - Show Bio

What fictional characters do you actually care about? You care about their story. About how they are portrayed. You care about their life story. You feel for them. Admire them. You love their triumphs and hate when they fail. For me it would be:

Thanos: Favorite fictional person ever. His is the eternal love story. Yes......Love. he has killed for love. He has died for love. and kicked much a$$ along the way.

Ratchet: I love Ratchet. His weapons are AMAZING. He has no ego. Just does what needs to be done

Photon/Captain Marvel: I love Monica. She was the first and only female comic book character I love.

Who are fictional characters you love or admire?

#2 Posted by AllStarSuperman (20227 posts) - - Show Bio

superman

#3 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America.

Need I say why?

#4 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16131 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow. This is an extremely long list..

#5 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17603 posts) - - Show Bio

Megatron: I care about his character and how he is portrayed being my favorite TF character and one of my favorite fictional characters in general.And I do love it when he triumphs and overcomes powerful enemies.And he has alot of good character traits (depending on which version) Its just he has a different point of view and has different goals in mind when compared to Optimus Prime.And yes alot of it does involve killing and conquering(so that not be something to look up to :) ).I admire his determination to see his goals to an end.

Cobra Commander:Really the Marvel comics version it was an interesting twist his origins where quite tragic and it gave the character a different edge when compared with other characters,I did kind of feel bad for him.Which was odd. And he is my favorite GI Joe character.

Batman: Tragic origins,and has become a hero because of it,uses his vast wealth to aid him in his fight against crime,and has a no kill code too.Need I say more?

Darth Vader: A tragic character.Who for a time becomes a great force of darkness but in the end becomes a beacon of light.He emphasizes loneliness too something which I can relate to.And yeah he is my favorite SW character.

Grimlock: Great character (if you ignore the 80s cartoon version) the thing I admire about Grimlock is that he has this great strength and power,but also is dead set against using it for what he sees as for the wrong reasons.And that he doesn't stay an Autobot simply because he looks up to Optimus Prime but that he sees it as the right thing to do.And he was also the first TF to transform into a T Rex :)

That's all I can think of right now.

#6 Posted by Qpzmg (976 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman & Naruto.

#7 Posted by ARMIV2 (8291 posts) - - Show Bio

...I admire both Gwen Stacey and Uncle Ben completely, for their deaths still kind of do something.

#8 Posted by John Valentine (16296 posts) - - Show Bio

Love, admire and respect - Dick Grayson.

#9 Posted by TERMINATORFAN (1250 posts) - - Show Bio

THE TERMINATOR

#10 Posted by TDK_1997 (14471 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman.

#11 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor, Zatanna, Batman, Deadpool, John Constantine, Black Canary and Dick Grayson...

Oh..and Alfred Pennyworth..

#12 Edited by tg1982 (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

Comics- Captain America obviously

Movies- Rocky Balboa

Video Games- Commander Shepard.

Music- Johnny Cash

Historical Figure- George Washington. How many men would actually walk away from being given total power, when offered it? Not many.

The music one was really hard, since I also love Hendrix and Kurt Cobain, but in the end I had to go with "The Man in Black".

#13 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool rules,that's all I'm going to say.

#14 Posted by jeanlucpicard (1845 posts) - - Show Bio

<-----

#15 Posted by dboyrules2011 (12075 posts) - - Show Bio

Love admire and respect - Barbara Gordon.

#16 Posted by Shotgun (900 posts) - - Show Bio

Love: Jason Todd, because he used to be sexy badass with snark.

Admire: Wonder Woman, for her strength and top-tier standing.

Respect: Cassandra Cain, because of the battles that she went through and the troubles that she overcame.

#17 Posted by salamatsabi (216 posts) - - Show Bio

Destoroyah

#18 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

Comics - Batman (pre New 52), Cyclops and Spider-Man (pre-2010, of course)

Anime - Shinji Ikari, Light Yagami, Lelouch Lamperouge

Other - Cloud Strife, Vampire Hunter D, Tyler Durden, Sophie-Anne Leclerq

#19 Posted by daredevil21134 (10930 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil!!

Huntress Helena Bertinelli

Jason Todd

#20 Posted by FiMFTW (687 posts) - - Show Bio

Ozymandias

#21 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

Comics

-Batman, he is an ordinary (though wealthy) person who through self dedication and training has become something more then a man. A symbol for justice.

Movies

-Luke Skywalker, The best part about the original trilogy (and the thing that the prequel trilogy got wrong) was a small farm boy taking on an immense empire, It is that kind of David vs Goliath story that will never become boring.

-Atticus Finch, The perfect father figure.

-James Bond, who doesn't wish they could live this guys life?

#22 Posted by DarkxSeraph (672 posts) - - Show Bio

Hellion (and where they have taken him really blows)

X-23

Gambit

Spider-Man (of the Peter Parker variety)

#23 Posted by INLIFE (1600 posts) - - Show Bio

You know, I was going to say Superman or Spider-Man (especially), but..

..I have changed. There is not that connection that I used to have for characters. In all honesty, I find myself incapable of loving, admiring, or respecting a fictional character or any character for that matter.

#24 Posted by dboyrules2011 (12075 posts) - - Show Bio

Love admire and respect Wonder Woman.

#25 Posted by lykopis (10756 posts) - - Show Bio

Squirrel Girl

Emma Frost

Mystique

Rogue

Storm

(seriously)

#26 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (23320 posts) - - Show Bio

I respect Darth Sidious the dude was a master mind,a pure genius the way he set up everything to make himself the Emperor was golden.

#27 Posted by SmoothJammin (2332 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Damian Wayne. <3, <3, <3, The little sh!t :P

I admire Dick Grayzon and Superman, two glorious heroes who don't need a reason to help people.

I respect Batman and his war against crime as long as he stays on his side and I stay on mine. We're koo.

#28 Posted by The Stegman (23161 posts) - - Show Bio

Comics- 

-All the founding members of the Justice League

-Charles Xavier

-Spider-Man

-Zatanna

-Dick Grayson

-Cassie Hack (Hack/Slash)

-Rick Grimes (The Walking Dead)

All Four Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Manga/Anime-

-Misato Katsuragi (Neon Genesis:Evangelion)

-Light Yagami (Death Note)

-Jiraiya (Naruto)

-Kei Kurono (Gantz)

Books-

-The Baudelaire Orphans (A Series of Unfortunate Events)

-Hermione Granger (Harry Potter)

-The Vampire Lestat (Vampire Chronicles)

Television-

-Angel (Buffy TVS/Angel)

-Spike (Buffy TVS/Angel)

-Walter White (Breaking Bad)

-Ned Stark (Game of Thrones)

-Darryl Dixon (The Walking Dead)

-Avatar Aang (Avatar The Last Airbender)

#29 Edited by Dark_Vengeance_ (14587 posts) - - Show Bio

@SmoothJammin said:

I admire Dick Grayzon and Superman, two glorious heroes who don't need a reason to help people.

I respect Batman and his war against crime as long as he stays on his side and I stay on mine. We're koo.

Come on Dick, when are you going to learn how to spell your last name correctly.

#30 Posted by SmoothJammin (2332 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective said:

@SmoothJammin said:

Come on Dick, when are you going to learn how to spell your last name correctly.

When you stop being such a grammer nazi, Bruce.

Fuk da police

#31 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

invisible woman, ms marvel, and ben grimm

#32 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14587 posts) - - Show Bio

@SmoothJammin: I'll stop, when you start wearing some goddamn pants.

#33 Posted by SmoothJammin (2332 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective: Well you know what, bite me. What heap of trash did you emerge from this time Mr. Oscar the Grouch--Atleastitryfindsomethingtosmileabout and OMG it's not my fault I was blessed with the perfect ass ok, the least I can do is swoon you with my presence. I ride my own wave, I don't owe you squat jerkass. I'm an acrobat dammit

#34 Posted by spystreak (2063 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane: he was the first villain to successfully defeat Batman and he's always been one of my favorites

Onomatopoeia is another villain I admire and respect for trumping the Dark Knight not only did he become a vigilante to gain Batman's trust he also showed him his face and when Batman turned his back Onomatopoeia slices Silver's neck repeating the sound fiendishly

Kraven the hunter the guy buried Spider-man alive and took his identity

Joker he's got to be one of the most imaginative villains out there I mean can you think of any other Villain that committed mass murder with shards of Poison glass or used magical powers to eat the entire population of china

Roderick Kingsley the original Hobgoblin is another he managed to hypnotize one of Peter's friends into taking up the Hobgoblin mantle as a scape goat.

I'll have to continue listing tomorrow I got to get some work around the house done

#35 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14587 posts) - - Show Bio

@SmoothJammin: Keep saying that you ride your own wave and someone might believe you, and you're right, you don't owe me anything except can you give me all those gadgets and years of training and all that money that I gave you over the years back? By the way how is that tooth?

#36 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

@FiMFTW: I can't stand the guy. TEAM RORSCHACH

#37 Posted by Pwok21 (2249 posts) - - Show Bio

This list is mostly of admiration and respect.

Comics:

Bobby Drake (Iceman), Richard Rider (Nova Prime), Jon Stewart (Green Lantern) and Wally West (The Flash).

Anime and Manga:

Saiko and Shujin (Bakuman); Simon Jiha (Gurren Lagann), Laxus Dreyar (Fairy Tail) and Black Star (Soul Eater).

TV and Movies:

Jules Winnfield (Pulp Fiction), Dr Cal Lightman (Lie to me), Dean Winchester (Supernatural) and Oliver Queen (Arrow).

#38 Posted by jhazzroucher (15162 posts) - - Show Bio

Ororo Munroe aka Storm

#39 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (10372 posts) - - Show Bio

Gutts all 3 : Think of every bad thing a human can go though and 9 out of 10 Guts been though it

Raped Check,Lost a limb check,Lost an eye Check,Dead Parents (He was found in his dead mothers womb+ foster mother died in front of him) check,Lost all friends CHECK!!!,Lover Rape CHECK!!!!,Best friend Betray You CHECK(not enough explanation marks in the world),Torture Mental and Physical he deal with them on a nightly basis. After all that, ALL OF THAT he put on his armor Grab his Giant sword,Put on his Black Cape and Move on and Live as a human ''Down to The marrow of his F%$@ING BONES''

#40 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10368 posts) - - Show Bio

Hip Flask.
Scarlette
 Dash Badhorse.

#41 Posted by UltraSuperTrooper (676 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Marvel has always been one of my favorites cause he is a true hero and same with Captain america (obviously)

#42 Posted by Samimista (20609 posts) - - Show Bio

Many fictional characters have impacted my life greatly. But the two that I respect the most are Bruce Wayne and Cloud Strife.

#43 Posted by Alurvelve (3634 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Edited by dboyrules2011 (12075 posts) - - Show Bio

I Love admire and respect Clare.