#1 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (11475 posts) - - Show Bio

Simple question

How do you current feeling about Chris Brown now ?

#2 Posted by judasnixon (6648 posts) - - Show Bio

He's a turd....... I hope someone kicks the crap out of that guy.

#3 Posted by King Saturn (224411 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't really pay attention to him...

Online
#4 Posted by M3th (2099 posts) - - Show Bio

I was a low key fan when I was 16. After the incident I lost interest but he gained it back. I still feel a certain way for who he is(or might be whatever), but I honestly don't care right now.

#5 Posted by joshmightbe (24937 posts) - - Show Bio

I prefer Charlie

#6 Posted by Samimista (20810 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't really pay attention to him...

Same here. Never really did before either.

#7 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (25485 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by SillyWilly (105 posts) - - Show Bio

I prefer Charlie

Perfection in three words!

#9 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Edited by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

I like a few of his older songs. I stopped listening during his EDM/house music phase but I really like Fine China. The dude can sing and dance.

To the point that you're waiting to hear, and that anyone who comments with rush to chime in on:

I couldn't care less about his controversy or the incident with Rihanna. Some of my personal favorite artist (not to mention some of the greatest artist in music) were former criminals, drug addicts, alcoholics, anarchists, suspected pedophiles, freakin' racists (looking at you, Presley), and possibly murderers.

#11 Posted by Reignmaker (2235 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by PowerHerc (84956 posts) - - Show Bio

Couldn't possibly care any less.

#13 Edited by InnerSuperman (858 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Edited by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

Couldn't possibly care any less.

#15 Posted by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio

I dislike him. I hope harm befalls him.

#16 Edited by laflux (16770 posts) - - Show Bio

I like his music, but not the way he acts

#17 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (18366 posts) - - Show Bio

who?

#18 Edited by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

At a younger age, I enjoyed his music. Even till this day, I still find Yo and With You to be some of the best love ballads of the early 2000s.

But since I've outgrown him, and post-Rihanna, I've become pretty apathetic to the guy. Somewhere before or after he threw a chair out a window, I guess.

#19 Posted by longbowhunter (7265 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not at all into that kind of music. But that guy is really good at giving people bruises and contusions.

#20 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (23180 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't give a s*** about him.

#21 Edited by blkson (785 posts) - - Show Bio

There are people seriously wishing harm on him? Pathetic.

I like a few of his older songs. I stopped listening during his EDM/house music phase but I really like Fine China. The dude can sing and dance.

To the point that you're waiting to hear, and that anyone who comments with rush to chime in on:

I couldn't care less about his controversy or the incident with Rihanna. Some of my personal favorite artist (not to mention some of the greatest artist in music) were former criminals, drug addicts, alcoholics, anarchists, suspected pedophiles, freakin' racists (looking at you, Presley), and possibly murderers.

^Sums up my feels.

#22 Posted by TifaLockhart (14078 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone needs to knock him down a peg.

#23 Edited by Aiden Cross (15575 posts) - - Show Bio

He has a lot of growing up to do.

#24 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

He was good in the beginning, but now, he kind of went off the deep end.

#25 Posted by russellmania77 (15657 posts) - - Show Bio

he is a piece of ish

#26 Posted by Beast_of_Brass (153 posts) - - Show Bio

He's an assh@le.

#27 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33882 posts) - - Show Bio

He's the kind of person that makes it really hard for me to be a pacifist

#28 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33882 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@knightrise: Elvis was racist?

"The only thing n*ggers can do for me is buy my records and shine my shoes".

I've seen versions of the qoute that substitute shine my shoes with the equally eloquent "wipe my a$$". Its ironic, possibly disturbing, and a little hard to swallow that a man who borrowed, learned, and performed so much with black musicians would harbor racial prejudice (despite his Southern upbringing). I was mostly just making a point that a lot of notable artist have had controversial moments. Like I said, I like Elvis. I take the qoute with a grain of salt, as he also was apparently close friends with the same blues and rock n' roll artists he stole learned from.

#30 Edited by mikethekiller (8456 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh

#31 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (33882 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous said:

@knightrise: Elvis was racist?

"The only thing n*ggers can do for me is buy my records and shine my shoes".

I've seen versions of the qoute that substitute shine my shoes with the equally eloquent "wipe my a$$". Its ironic, possibly disturbing, and a little hard to swallow that a man who borrowed, learned, and performed so much with black musicians would harbor racial prejudice (despite his Southern upbringing). I was mostly just making a point that a lot of notable artist have had controversial moments. Like I said, I like Elvis. I take the qoute with a grain of salt, as he also was apparently close friends with the same blues and rock n' roll artists he stole learned from.

Yea, he never said that.

Welcome to the Elvis Information Network

#32 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@knightrise said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@knightrise: Elvis was racist?

"The only thing n*ggers can do for me is buy my records and shine my shoes".

I've seen versions of the qoute that substitute shine my shoes with the equally eloquent "wipe my a$$". Its ironic, possibly disturbing, and a little hard to swallow that a man who borrowed, learned, and performed so much with black musicians would harbor racial prejudice (despite his Southern upbringing). I was mostly just making a point that a lot of notable artist have had controversial moments. Like I said, I like Elvis. I take the qoute with a grain of salt, as he also was apparently close friends with the same blues and rock n' roll artists he stole learned from.

Yea, he never said that.

Welcome to the Elvis Information Network

Thats a pro-Presley site, though, and not officially linked with any of the Graceland intellectual properties. Its like getting information on Michael Jackson's allegations from a MJ fan site.

#33 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33882 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous said:

@knightrise said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@knightrise: Elvis was racist?

"The only thing n*ggers can do for me is buy my records and shine my shoes".

I've seen versions of the qoute that substitute shine my shoes with the equally eloquent "wipe my a$$". Its ironic, possibly disturbing, and a little hard to swallow that a man who borrowed, learned, and performed so much with black musicians would harbor racial prejudice (despite his Southern upbringing). I was mostly just making a point that a lot of notable artist have had controversial moments. Like I said, I like Elvis. I take the qoute with a grain of salt, as he also was apparently close friends with the same blues and rock n' roll artists he stole learned from.

Yea, he never said that.

Welcome to the Elvis Information Network

Thats a pro-Presley site, though, and not officially linked with any of the Graceland intellectual properties. Its like getting information on Michael Jackson's allegations from a MJ fan site.

Still, not being in the place he was meant to have been when he said it or never having spoken to the interviewer he was meant to have said it to isn't really a matter of opinion nor are the quotes from the famous black pepole