Feast on the knowledge of my mind. (ask me)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

@bruxae: But he isn't on the level of Mark or Pew. He's just infamous for being a lair, hypocrite, sexist, racist, manipulative a hole who is really bad at games hehe

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae: But he isn't on the level of Mark or Pew. He's just infamous for being a lair, hypocrite, sexist, racist, manipulative a hole who is really bad at games hehe

So, like every popular streamer then? :P

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SenseiGrimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Do any drugs?

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SenseiGrimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How old are ya? (if that's a rude thing to ask you don't have to answer)

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How old are ya? (if that's a rude thing to ask you don't have to answer)

Im 26!

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#559  Edited By Straight-Fire  Online

@bruxae: 'Kay. *nods*

Ah... err... that thing looks weird as hell. :O

Why like such a beast, Brux?! I DEMAND AN ANSWER!!! :p

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae: 'Kay. *nods*

Ah... err... that thing looks weird as hell. :O

Why like such a beast, Brux?! I DEMAND AN ANSWER!!! :p

C'mon! It's defense is HEADBUTTING YOU! How badass is that? It's like the purest rawest expression of pure physical power, it won't use any fancy sharp teeths or claws, it just be chillin' watching TV eating them leaves, when some predator tries to get the jump and BAM!

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@bruxae:

lol, best question i've gotten so far.

^_~

Sure, tried it, won't try again.

...never thought I'd actually see this as the answer to my sardonic question, but interesting answer nontheless. :)

It is to my understanding that you're a Starcraft fan - and I've had a highten interest in the series as of late so I have a couple questions; have you ever read anything in the SC EU, and if you have, is it worth getting into?

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae:

lol, best question i've gotten so far.

^_~

Sure, tried it, won't try again.

...never thought I'd actually see this as the answer to my sardonic question, but interesting answer nontheless. :)

It is to my understanding that you're a Starcraft fan - and I've had a highten interest in the series as of late so I have a couple questions; have you ever read anything in the SC EU, and if you have, is it worth getting into?

Hah, well I make it a point to always be honest if I can, even when it might affect me negatively.

I love Starcraft, yet I have not read any of the comics/novels sadly. I did read some of the Warcraft novels though and if they are anything like those, i'd say they are worth reading if you are a big lore fan, mostly for the cool factor and some more lore depth. But don't expect great fiction.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae: Pffft. Still lame, my friend. YOU JUST DON'T WANNA ADMIT IT!

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#564  Edited By Rouflex

@bruxae: Do you appreciate Axel the way i do?

Pilasy:La Voix d'un homme

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae: Pffft. Still lame, my friend. YOU JUST DON'T WANNA ADMIT IT!

Psh, it's a living battering ram, not lame in the slightest. :)

@rouflex said:

@bruxae: Do you appreciate Axel the way i do?

Axel who?

Avatar image for deactivated-59b4a71696d1f
deactivated-59b4a71696d1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay.

If you received a check for a million dollars, what would be the very first thing you would spend it on?

What kind of student were you in school? Did you enjoy/hate your schoolyears?

How awkward was puberty for you?

Which do you value more: loyalty or success?

What's your greatest fear?

If you were going to die and you were granted one last meal of choice, what would it be?

Favorite character in all of fiction?

What celebrity would you want to meet/hang out with the most?

If you could only play one video game for the rest of your life, what would it be?

What do you miss most about your childhood?

If you could give one message to the youth of today, what would it be?

Sorry if thats too many questions lol. I tried to ask some decent ones

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae: :/.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay.

If you received a check for a million dollars, what would be the very first thing you would spend it on?

The very first thing would probably be a trip, i'd start preparing to move to another country or possibly take some time to just travel around first in order to decide where to move.

What kind of student were you in school? Did you enjoy/hate your schoolyears?

Ehh.. Well. I guess I was a loner, I had a troubled childhood which made it really hard for me to communicate with other kids, and later led me to drop out very early. I was never bullied though which is a good thing, I just never really had any friends or spent much time in school/classes. I guess if I had to choose between enjoy or hate I would say I hated it at the time, but looking back at it, it wouldn't have had to be so bad if I had tried harder. As a person I wouldn't say I really fit into any group, I was just a quiet kid that stuck to myself, I could sit with anyone I wanted and would probably learn to fit in - I just chose not too.

How awkward was puberty for you?

Hah! For the reasons stated above not as awkward as you would expect, I didn't really give myself the oppertunity to make an ass out of myself. Although I guess there was a couple of times getting drunk that I embarassed myself, but I still do that as an adult.

Which do you value more: loyalty or success?

Loyalty hands down. I'd die for my ideals, maybe more out of pride then anything else, but still, I never put that much energy into success, would much rather just do what I want or think is right.

What's your greatest fear?

Never learning how to be happy.

If you were going to die and you were granted one last meal of choice, what would it be?

A big rare steak, some fried potatoes with gravy and some roasted vegetables. Yum!

Favorite character in all of fiction?

Ah, this might be too hard to answer, there's just so many that I love.

What celebrity would you want to meet/hang out with the most?

Ellen Page. Not really sure why, I guess she's just an actress I really like that also seems cool to hang with.

If you could only play one video game for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Neverwinter Nights 1. Suprisingly easy to answer actually, there's just endless of possibilites what to do due to the great toolset, and it has one of the best RP communities around. I've played it on and off for over a decade without getting really bored, so I don't see myself ever really getting.. bored, with it. Unless the community leaves of course, but that would go for any online game. I don't think there's any single player game that wouldn't get very dull after a couple of years.

What do you miss most about your childhood?

Ah.. I honestly can't think of anything I miss about it.

If you could give one message to the youth of today, what would it be?

Stop and think once in a while. Not only about the things you do, but also about the things others do and why. It's okay to be wrong and admit fault at times, as long as you always try your best and don't get reckless. But also make sure you do the most out of your youth while you have it, this is the best time of your life, use it, take risks, just don't be stupid.

Sorry if thats too many questions lol. I tried to ask some decent ones

Hah, no. I like questions, that's why I made this thread, thank you! I feel like you deserve better more indepth answers for taking the time to write all that. Sadly my mood is a bit on and off today, but I tried. :)

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@bruxae: Favorite superhero and villain?

Favorite comic movie?

Most anticipated comic movie?

Any anime you've seen?

Do you like Star Wars at all?

Favorite music?

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xwraith said:

@bruxae: Favorite superhero and villain?

Favorite comic movie?

Most anticipated comic movie?

Any anime you've seen?

Do you like Star Wars at all?

Favorite music?

Hm, Swamp Thing and Atrocitus probably, although I struggle to consider Atrocitus a villain most of the time - even though he technically is.

As for comic movie, I have to go with Man of Steel I think, that one really suprised me with it's awesomeness.

I've seen quite a few animes, most was when I was younger though so I can't really recall them all. I like dark things, ghost in the shell, ninja scroll, vampire hunter D, akira, etc.

I loooove Star Wars! I think I played pretty much every Star Wars game there is, and I also watched all the movies of course, unfortunally I've never touched any of the litterature.

Music? This of course:

Loading Video...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae said:
I loooove Star Wars! I think I played pretty much every Star Wars game there is, and I also watched all the movies of course, unfortunally I've never touched any of the litterature.

Glad to hear. :3 I haven't played that many of the games, but I've read a bit of the novels and comics. And Rebels (the new TV series) surprised me with how much I liked it.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

@bruxae: wanna ask me something here? and I'll ask you something too

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

Avatar image for consolemaster001
consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae: I'm surprised you haven't heard of it O_O It's super popular (at least when pewdiepie played it). I've played only 1 and 3. It's pretty suspensful and the lore is interesting.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xwraith said:
@bruxae said:

Glad to hear. :3 I haven't played that many of the games, but I've read a bit of the novels and comics. And Rebels (the new TV series) surprised me with how much I liked it.

Ah I love the games because how deep and detailed the lore is, almost all of them have great stories. I used to underestimate them so much before, thought it was all spaceships and lasers, but boy was I wrong.

@bruxae: favorite fruit?

Lime I think. And sure ill ask you something. :D

@bruxae: I'm surprised you haven't heard of it O_O It's super popular (at least when pewdiepie played it). I've played only 1 and 3. It's pretty suspensful and the lore is interesting.

Must have flown below the radar, heh, I am usually not that up to date on news. Sometimes games I've actually awaited is just released out of nowhere. O_O Ill be looking this one up now though. Thanks for the tip !

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Top three star wars characters ?

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#578  Edited By Rpgesus

@bruxae: which power set would you take

-firestorms power set (no need for combining with another person + gravity control

-deadpools skills, healing factor and immortality but no weird skin and scars + tk/tp + weather manipulation

-black Adams power +dr dooms skills and resources

-reality warper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae said:
@xwraith said:
@bruxae said:

Ah I love the games because how deep and detailed the lore is, almost all of them have great stories. I used to underestimate them so much before, thought it was all spaceships and lasers, but boy was I wrong.

The Rogue Squadron trilogy (which I consider among the few games I'm genuinely good at) are mostly spaceships and lasers, but they do have some compelling story elements (especially the first one).

Favorite animal?

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Top three star wars characters ?

Uff, most would probably come from the Kotor games since those are the one I know and love the most, Visas Marr is definetely on the list, used to be a big Revan fan but after the crap they pulled in SWToR I can't really enjoy him anymore. Like some of the old Sith Lords too like Marka Ragnos or Naga Sadow. Oh Darth Nihilus too! Ah, and Desann is cool. Just pick 3 out of those and it's more or less accurate of my preference, hehe.

@rpgesus said:

@bruxae: which power set would you take

-firestorms power set (no need for combining with another person + gravity control

-deadpools skills, healing factor and immortality but no weird skin and scars + tk/tp + weather manipulation

-black Adams power +dr dooms skills and resources

-reality warper

Well I suppose with reality warping I could give myself all the other powers. : )

@xwraith said:
@bruxae said:
@xwraith said:
@bruxae said:

The Rogue Squadron trilogy (which I consider among the few games I'm genuinely good at) are mostly spaceships and lasers, but they do have some compelling story elements (especially the first one).

Favorite animal?

Oh this question is really hard, hedgehodges maybe? Hm, I like alot of animals.

@bruxae: Why an ask me thread?

I just like answering questions, it gives me the illusion of importance for a split second. : ) And it's a great excuse to raise my post count. Cause im OCD like that.

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae: Heheheh typically a sith lover I see ?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae said:
Oh this question is really hard, hedgehodges maybe? Hm, I like alot of animals.

I do too.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae: Well that brings me to a new question: 'Illusion' of importance? Do you think no one finds you important? =(

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae: Are you going to play the Witcher 3?

If so, who you pick Triss or Yennefer?

Have you played DA:I already?

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#586  Edited By Bruxae

@bruxae: Heheheh typically a sith lover I see ?

Oh yes, I tend to be drawn to the darker side in most things. I guess im just evil at heart. :)

@bruxae: Well that brings me to a new question: 'Illusion' of importance? Do you think no one finds you important? =(

Hm, well when you put it like that I guess I can't really think of anyone. I know a few people like me on here, but I don't think im really irreplaceable to any of them. :) As for outside CV, there's no one.

@bruxae: Are you going to play the Witcher 3?

If so, who you pick Triss or Yennefer?

Have you played DA:I already?

I've actually played through both The Witcher 3 and DA:I already! :D I went with Yennefer without hesitation, I got to admit it was harder then expected though, the game is written so well I felt terrible for Triss, and I still consider her my best friend (in the game). Yennefer annoyed the hell out of me though,but I still loved her for some reason, hehe, I guess it's like most real life relationships. :)

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae: Well, I feel sh*tty now for bringing it up...

Happier subject: shit in the dark here, Alliance or Horde?

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae: Well, I feel sh*tty now for bringing it up...

Happier subject: shit in the dark here, Alliance or Horde?

Hah, it's no problem really. : )

HORDE 4 LYFE!!!!

I actually played WoW since alpha into TBC in a server first guild, not really as hardcore past that but I still make it a point to go through every expansion at least for the story.

No Caption Provided

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae: And here I am so jelly being a PS3/Xbox 360 scrub 8-/

No Caption Provided

Interestingly everyone I know seems to pick up Yennefer most of the time.

What race, class and specialization you favored in DA:1?

Best romance?

Have you tried Shadow of Mordor?

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

@bruxae: do you know why we don't eat Armadillo's?

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae: But what of your lungs ? are they chaotic good ?

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Best romance?

Aww, i'd share my PS4 if I could, I play most stuff on PC anyway. :)

I think Yennefer just feels the most right since she was Geralt's original romantic interest in the books the game is based on, and then there's also the fact that she's new and interesting I suppose. I mostly like her b!tchy personality though, I guess im a sucker for abuse?

I would have to go with what I used in my first playthrough - Female/Qunari/Mage/Necromancer, it was just so fun to play and suited my style the best. I have to admit though I also very much enjoyed playing my 2 handed tank on hardest difficulty (forgot the name, nightmare?), I always like to make weird unorthodox builds and try to make them work against the odds. Cookie cutter is boring. :)

Best romance in DA:I, hum, I tried Josephine, Sera and Solas, out of those I would actually say Solas had the best romance even though he wasn't exactly a favorite character. I really want to try out Cassandra's but I can't make myself do a full playthrough as a male, lol, have to say though flirting with her as a female was pretty hilarious until she shuts you down.

Haven't tried that, but I keep hearing good things about it. Should I?

@bruxae: do you know why we don't eat Armadillo's?

No idea, maybe because there are human arms in it? It sound's kind of like an italian dish, arms with dill. Arm'a-dill-o!

@bruxae: But what of your lungs ? are they chaotic good ?

Chaotic neutral at best. >_<

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae: I see I see * jots down notes*

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae said:
@dragonborn_ct said:

Best romance?

Aww, i'd share my PS4 if I could, I play most stuff on PC anyway. :)

I think Yennefer just feels the most right since she was Geralt's original romantic interest in the books the game is based on, and then there's also the fact that she's new and interesting I suppose. I mostly like her b!tchy personality though, I guess im a sucker for abuse?

I would have to go with what I used in my first playthrough - Female/Qunari/Mage/Necromancer, it was just so fun to play and suited my style the best. I have to admit though I also very much enjoyed playing my 2 handed tank on hardest difficulty (forgot the name, nightmare?), I always like to make weird unorthodox builds and try to make them work against the odds. Cookie cutter is boring. :)

Best romance in DA:I, hum, I tried Josephine, Sera and Solas, out of those I would actually say Solas had the best romance even though he wasn't exactly a favorite character. I really want to try out Cassandra's but I can't make myself do a full playthrough as a male, lol, have to say though flirting with her as a female was pretty hilarious until she shuts you down.

Haven't tried that, but I keep hearing good things about it. Should I?

It would have been gud :P

Hmmmm, I don't know tho... I am a sucker for redheads. I think I am going to go after Triss when I get to play it (I am planning on getting on PC eventually). I will see how that goes.

Oh noice... Mine was an Male/Elf/Warrior/Reaver. That class is really the OP for warriors. While I think it may not fit you, the Knight-Enchanter build is broken as f*ck 0_o You can get high dragons killed all by yourself (which is probably the best argument to have Vivienne in your group).

Hmmmm take it from me tho, Cassandra's romance didn't feel as fullfilling and there is a good chance of her breaking your heart (what with becoming Divine).

I'd be interested to see how Dorian's romance is like xD He is a real bro though, more than a love interest hahahaha

I think you should try it at least. It has some great replay value even if you aren't playing for the story... Like if you love LotR, its definitely recommended.

Are you keeping up with Game of Thrones?

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae: Class/race?

My Night Elf hunter (that I haven't played in years...) will smite you!

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#596  Edited By Bruxae

It would have been gud :P

Hmmmm, I don't know tho... I am a sucker for redheads. I think I am going to go after Triss when I get to play it (I am planning on getting on PC eventually). I will see how that goes.

Oh noice... Mine was an Male/Elf/Warrior/Reaver. That class is really the OP for warriors. While I think it may not fit you, the Knight-Enchanter build is broken as f*ck 0_o You can get high dragons killed all by yourself (which is probably the best argument to have Vivienne in your group).

Hmmmm take it from me tho, Cassandra's romance didn't feel as fullfilling and there is a good chance of her breaking your heart (what with becoming Divine).

I'd be interested to see how Dorian's romance is like xD He is a real bro though, more than a love interest hahahaha

I think you should try it at least. It has some great replay value even if you aren't playing for the story... Like if you love LotR, its definitely recommended.

Are you keeping up with Game of Thrones?

Triss is a sweetheart for sure, I couldn't blaim anyone for either choice. It's to bad you couldn't pick Ciri, but that would have been awkward considering she's basically Geralts adoptive daughter, hehe.

Oh yeah the Knight Enchanter was ridiculous apparentely so I never bothered to really try it, especially since I wasn't a fan of Vivienne anyway. I also saw some guy using Sera to one shot dragons, but I think he used some combination between items and skills, it was pretty silly. Mostly when I played I ignored power and went with the characters I liked the most, if I struggle that just adds to the fun. :)

Oh yeah, in my game I got Vivienne as the first enchanted, even though I hated her, haha, I heard it's kind off randomized but you only slightly improve the chances if you support someone? I think I stalled to much so I ended up not giving my full support to anyone in the end, but I think I would have preferred Leliana in the role.

Yes! I am keeping up with GoT! I actually watched the latest two episodes just yesterday, I love that show but im a little sad they are starting to pull away from the books now.

@bruxae: Class/race?

My Night Elf hunter (that I haven't played in years...) will smite you!

Ah let's see.. For my max level'd characters I've used as my main at some point, my first one in vanilla was an undead mage, then a night elf druid for a while. In TBC I switched to Blood Elf Warlock, then I switched over to Orc Death Knight that I have stuck with since, I dabbled a little in a Pandaren Shaman for a while but nothing serious, just some LFG raiding. I really like the idea of a healer but I can't really take WoW seriously anymore. I probably have screenshots saved of each one, heh. Oh I almost forgot, I did a warrior back in Alpha but it was wiped before release.

Oh wow, some of these are crap from leveling, im terribad at saving my screenshots, but in any case - a trip down memory lane. :P

No Caption Provided

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haha it ain't bad, I remember the pre raid vanilla stuff where being a full bluebie meant you actually had your sh*t together!

By the time I quit it'd been watered down so everyone and their mother was fully epic. It wasn't a bad thing for my alts but it still felt cheap lol :p.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haha it ain't bad, I remember the pre raid vanilla stuff where being a full bluebie meant you actually had your sh*t together!

By the time I quit it'd been watered down so everyone and their mother was fully epic. It wasn't a bad thing for my alts but it still felt cheap lol :p.

Haha, exactly! 15 man UBRS raids and farming Startholme for those BoE blue set pieces was so much simpler then today yet so much more fun. Now you basically go full epic just leveling up and everyone and their mother crits for 5325235523 which just makes improving your gear feel pointless. The low difficulty also had the side effect of transforming the community into that of LoL basically. :( This is why I only return for the story in the new expansions, then quit after i've gone through it, the story is the one thing that's improving - the one in Warlords of Draenor was actually quite awesome.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae: Yeah my best friend still plays and said WoD improved a lot of the things Cataclysm started them on the road to ruination with.

My favorite xpac is still WotLK. Everything was attainable, but you still had to be good to get the real high end stuff. BL was fun, I even had gotten the legendary bow on my hunter when it meant something and got some of the cool arena titles and all that bullsh*t, but it was just so slow paced. Story in that one was really good though, and it was for WotLK. Can't beat Arthas and Illidan.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#600  Edited By Dragonborn_CT

@bruxae: Yes, this season has been pretty poor. It started to get better with last episode but we got only 3 left now :/

Who do you think is going to bite the big one now that they aren't following the books anymore? Since at this point, anyone can die now.