Feast on the knowledge of my mind. (ask me)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Favorite work of Grant Morrison? Alan Moore?

Honestly, Im way to new to comics to pay much attention to writers/artists. :\ I hear names and recognize them but I don't really know many examples of their work.

@oscuro said:

@bruxae: would you ever meet up with someone from the vine in real life? (not me, this is our 1st interaction i think lol)

Definetly. I would have several times already if money wasn't an issue, sadly most of my friends on here lives in other countries.

Deathstroke02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Explain relativity. (No cheating)

Have you ever collected stickers that are on fruits?

How weird is that?

Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Explain relativity. (No cheating)

Have you ever collected stickers that are on fruits?

How weird is that?

Depends on which relativity.

No. o_o

Meh, we all have our hobbies. :P

Deathstroke02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do you like red ballons? Why red?

If you were a box of cereal, what would you be and why?

Have you ever been wildly intoxicated?

How many bodies would fit in a normal sized dumpster in your opinion?

Do you think caterpillars know that they will become butterflies?

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@bruxae:

Thoughts on this Egyptian God theme song?

Loading Video...

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do you like red ballons? Why red?

If you were a box of cereal, what would you be and why?

Have you ever been wildly intoxicated?

How many bodies would fit in a normal sized dumpster in your opinion?

Do you think caterpillars know that they will become butterflies?

Nah, not a big fan of red. Why red? Because Nena.

I'd be an empty box with an unreadable logo that some hobo uses for a roof.

I am always wildly intoxicated.

Not sure what classifies as normal since I think that depends on where you are. But I think it's best to keep one per dumpster, so you can bury it as much as possible before the smell gives it away.

I don't think they "think" things, their brains are to small, but they probably know on some instictual level.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae:

Thoughts on this Egyptian God theme song?

Loading Video...

Sounds badass, like a Final Fantasy Boss battle theme kinda. This came to mind:

Loading Video...

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae: How many things are wrong with this picture?

No Caption Provided

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod said:

@bruxae: How many things are wrong with this picture?

No Caption Provided

Seems like plain old batty to me!

Naw, but quite a few. :P

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

Shazam or Hal Jordan ?

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shazam or Hal Jordan ?

Hm.. Probably Hal, im not big on child characters, not big on wisecrackers like Hal either but - at least he doesn't have the child part. :P

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see I see *gives you muffins*

the_frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae: Guts or Fear?

Depends on the context.

But Fear sounds cooler. :)

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see I see *gives you muffins*

*puts them in her nose*

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#467  Edited By Straight-Fire

@bruxae: Hey! :3c

No Caption Provided

...a user sent me this PM a few years ago.

What are your thoughts?

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dboyrules2011: Ooh, I thought this thread would die again now that I didn't have a reply for a month! :D

To answer your question, I think it's totally legit - I know I always go on a forum I don't really visit and PM a stranger with minimal info on their profile when I want to establish a good relationship with someone! You should totally reply and ask for those pics, just keep in mind that some foreign countries send pics in .exe files but it's totes safe to go ahead and install the pics!

In case it wasn't super obvious enough, don't accept any files from strangers. >_<

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@bruxae: If I told you that a flower bloomed in a dark room would you trust it?

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae: Hehe! All right - thanks for the advice! :3c I might reply to her today or tomorrow and see what's up. Hopefully she recognizes who I am.

^_^

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#471  Edited By Bruxae

@bruxae: If I told you that a flower bloomed in a dark room would you trust it?

For sure. Must be some nocturnal plants out there, no? There's fungus who grows in the dark. Unless you mean more in a philosophical way. :- ) In that case, i've taken plenty of flowers in the night..

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#472  Edited By Bruxae

@dboyrules2011 said:

@bruxae: Hehe! All right - thanks for the advice! :3c I might reply to her today or tomorrow and see what's up. Hopefully she recognizes who I am.

^_^

Send her d!ck pics!

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for The_Deathstroker
The_Deathstroker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Deathstroker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae: You happened to pick one of my favorites. Congratulations. I shall feast on your knowledge..... And whatever else you want me to feast on.....

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#479  Edited By Bruxae
Avatar image for deactived-1352151
deactived-1352151

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Deathstroker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

@bruxae: I must say, creative title.

• If you could go on a date with any fictional character, who would it be and where would you go?
  • Who do you think is behind the mask of the Arkham Knight?
  • Would you be so kind as to please return the favor?
Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The_DeathstrokerDisgusting....

@bruxaeOn a scale of 1 to 10 how good are my threads?

From the ones I have seen: 8-9. I like them! Im a bit picky with my scores though so you'd only get a 10 if they were super exceptional, so don't feel bad. ;)

Avatar image for deactived-1352151
deactived-1352151

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#485 SC  Moderator

@bruxae: This needs an epic bump, because you are missed a lot and one of my favorite people and I have questions!

1. You have to assemble a team of your favorite characters. You can select them from any of your favorite mediums, video games, comics, books, movies, television shows, animation, real life, anything, can be as big as you want, but preferably they would have an interesting dynamic as far as interacting with each other. So who is on your own personal Superstar team?

2. If you had the ability to make your eyes glow any color, what color would you make them glow? Also would there be any other conditions? Like they only glow that color in the dark? When you get angry? When you get hungry? So on.

3. Don't panic but Gozer the Destructor has just appeared, and has told you "Choose the form of The Destructor!!" so you must clear your mind of all thought! Okay… you tried and probably failed, what is the first thought you had after attempting to clear your mind and so what form is the Destructor going to be?

4. You have to choose two animals. One animal you choose will have its size increased by ten times, the other animal will have its sized decreased by 10. This only applies to one animal from a species and not the entire species, so if you want a giant bee you do not have to worry about the whole planet having giant bees. Uh… unless you want a world of giant bees…. but that would be mean! You get to keep both animals as pets!

5. Who is better, Morrigan (DA), Sera (DA), Jack (ME), or Isabela (DA)?

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#486  Edited By Bruxae

@sc said:

@bruxae: This needs an epic bump, because you are missed a lot and one of my favorite people and I have questions!

1. You have to assemble a team of your favorite characters. You can select them from any of your favorite mediums, video games, comics, books, movies, television shows, animation, real life, anything, can be as big as you want, but preferably they would have an interesting dynamic as far as interacting with each other. So who is on your own personal Superstar team?

2. If you had the ability to make your eyes glow any color, what color would you make them glow? Also would there be any other conditions? Like they only glow that color in the dark? When you get angry? When you get hungry? So on.

3. Don't panic but Gozer the Destructor has just appeared, and has told you "Choose the form of The Destructor!!" so you must clear your mind of all thought! Okay… you tried and probably failed, what is the first thought you had after attempting to clear your mind and so what form is the Destructor going to be?

4. You have to choose two animals. One animal you choose will have its size increased by ten times, the other animal will have its sized decreased by 10. This only applies to one animal from a species and not the entire species, so if you want a giant bee you do not have to worry about the whole planet having giant bees. Uh… unless you want a world of giant bees…. but that would be mean! You get to keep both animals as pets!

5. Who is better, Morrigan (DA), Sera (DA), Jack (ME), or Isabela (DA)?

That's quite the bump! Thanks! It doesn't seem to take very long for these threads to fade into obscurity, all of a sudden you get posts for days in a row and as soon as there's a break it just dissapears. :)

1. Bringing out the big one right away I see. :D Hm..

• Sarah Kerrigan as the Queen of Blades (Starcraft series) - First one that came to mind when I read the question, I just love the character and always have so I wanted her in, so hers is the power level I tried to keep the rest close too. What she would bring to the team: Outside of being a very powerful fighter with telekinesis she has access to the entire Zerg swarm which gives us disposable minions!
  • Diablo (Diablo series) - I wanted someone from the Diablo series, my first thought was Lilith but since we don't know the specifics of her power and we don't really need another Succubi queen I ended up removing her in favor for another mainly physical guy, for those cases when releasing Doomsday would be over kill or we need a physical guy who has some degree of control over his own actions. He is a bit high on the power scale so I was also considering Izual but I don't really want a sidekick guy on my team. :P Ill just pretend Diablo is cut off from hell and can't summon waves of demons, that should put him closer to the right power level.
  • Feuerschwinge (Shadowrun) - I wanted something from the Shadowrun setting and she was the closest to the power level I wanted that came to mind, also I really happen to like the character! What she brings to the team: Well she can transform into a massive dragon which serves two main purposes in my mind, heavy siege damage and transportation, lets all ride the dragons back! Yay!
  • Shodan (System Shock series) - No team is complete without an AI to maintain our base and pull up any information we need, so why not an AI that aspires to godhood? Maintenence and information is what she brings to the team.
  • Sylvanas (Warcraft) - I knew right away I would want a Warcraft character in the team, the question was which one? So I settled on Sylvanas, not only is she capable in a fight, but she will serve as our main scout/stealth member, I couldn't figure out a stealthy guy/gal I would like more that wasn't way above or below my set power level. Also, I like her.
  • Usami Haru (G-Senjou no maou) - Sooooooo so so so so out of place it's not even funny, but I couldn't bare not including a VN character since i've been so into those recently, and honestly I think she'd actually do a pretty decent job as our main strategizer. Lex Luthor would have been perfect for the job and bring some more things to the table, but in the end he might just be TOO powerful if he had access to all his resources, and I wouldn't get my VN character.
  • Doomsday (DC Comics) - Im really unsure of this one.. But I realised my team was lacking a purely physical brute character. I thought he would be an interesting pick because technically he is way above the power level, but it comes with the high price that we can't really control him. My idea was that he would be kept subdued some how and be dropped sort of like a bomb only in emergencies when maximum physical destruction is needed. Of course I am assuming in this case that we have some efficient means of containing him and re-containing when his work is done.
  • Lady Weeds as the Avatar (DC Comics) - This is a comic site and I needed at least one comic character, Lady Weeds is my favorite character in all of comics so why not? With basically complete plant control she will bring alot of useful things to the teams in the ways of control, whether it's restraining/removing large amounts of people or simple things like making bridges, transportation aids, food, anything you can do with plants really. I do realise she is way above the power level of course, which is why I am pretending she is in some sort of avatar form that does not have infinite reincarnation or complete planatery control, should make it fair I think.
  • Malcanthet (D&D) - My chosen Dungeons and Dragons character, I couldn't just ignore one of my favorite mediums, however it was hard to come up with a specific character I really liked that wasn't just a random creature. Translating D&D power levels to a real life situation is kind off tricky, but I felt like she should be about right. What she brings: Mostly I just wanted her because she is a versatile fighter, she got some physical and some magic, but being the Queen of Succubi I guess she also does bring a couple of unique things to the team - she could bring demons to fight for us (not that we need it with a Zerg army), and as a Succubus she could also help out with manipulation/mind control when such a thing is needed. Hm, she could also do stealth stuff.. I guess she is just our designated swiss knife, a little of everything just in case someone else is unavailiable for whatever reason.
  • Ultimecia (Final Fantasy) - We needed a purely magic user to deal with magic matters, I considered Circe first but in the end I wanted at least one character from one of my favorite game series so Ultimecia it is!

This was.. Incredibly hard and took me a few houres to answer. Since you didn't put any restrictions on it I made a few myself and tried my best to keep everyone at a relatively similar power level so that no one is useless or stomps the rest, I also did my best to make sure everyone brings something unique to the team. To be fair though with the amounts of villains in this team they would probably kill each other off within minutes, but since there wasn't any restrictions I decided to disregard that and pretend they have some kind off common goal to keep them from doing just that, should make for an interesting dynamic though right?

2. It's actually something I think about often, im kind off partial to yellow/orange eyes. But violet would be cool too, or white. Or maybe black with black whites as well for that demonic look. I'd avoid any conditions or glowing though, too flashy for my tastes! Something like this perhaps:

No Caption Provided

3. The first thing that came to mind was that it would transform into my worst nightmare, so I instantly got an image of a dark enclosed space. So maybe it would become some sort of dark absorbing void? Uuggghh.. Thanks for the nightmares. :D Anyway, the first physical form that came to mind was this guy - because the names seemed similar at first glance and i've been playing way to much hearthstone lately:

4. Oooh i'd totally want a dog sized Rhino! :D As for the small animal to enlarge.. hm.. Actually, you never said it had to be a small one, so I might go for a Grizzly bear or something of the sort. :D And just have this massive thing guarding/eating me.

No Caption Provided

5. Morrigan, so much Morrigan! I was actually considering her for my superhero team, I really just love the character, she wasn't powerful enough though. :( Sera is an easy second. Then Jack.. Not a big fan of Isabella actually.

Thanks for the questions, these were tough!

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Have you Seen Zombi 5 Death Birds ?

KingVenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do you like Iggy Azalea.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Have you Seen Zombi 5 Death Birds ?

Hm, nope.

Do you like Iggy Azalea.

Honestly I don't think i've ever heard any of her songs so I can't say. Isn't she a rapper though? (might be wrong) 'cause im not really into rap.

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@bruxae: Who's your best friend?

Pilasy:La Voix d'un homme

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae: Tis really bad eheh

I googled it but couldn't find anything called that! :( What is it?

@rouflex said:

In real life @felicius , she doesn't really come to this site anymore though. On this site I don't really think I could say any one person, there's quite a few I talk to regularly that I care about very much.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@bruxae said:

@rouflex said:

In real life @felicius , she doesn't really come to this site anymore though. On this site I don't really think I could say any one person, there's quite a few I talk to regularly that I care about very much.

When did you two meet? If you had to describe me how would the text look like? Remember that every cursing word is censured.

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#495 SC  Moderator

@bruxae: Woah those are some awesome answers. Thank you for going into so much detail with the characters, many of them I am completely ignorant on, so its enjoyable to learn about them and why you like them. I will also Google them because some of them sound pretty interesting. Oh and they all look really cool, I think your team is the most visually badass of all the teams I have heard as answers! Oh and yes, limited restrictions, we can just imagine that they are united for some cause that they would all be for, heh heh. I kind of want to see a movie with all these characters now. Excellent answer.

Oh funnily enough those colors for eyes are my favorite too, a bit more on the golden and light brown scale, but thats really close to orange/yellow. Heh heh dog sized rhino would be so cute, and a mega giant Grizzly just awe inspiring. Yey Morrigan appreciation!

Thank you for the answers! They were great.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae: What brought you to Comic Vine?

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wouldn't it be better to say "Feast upon the knowledge of my mind"?

How often this blunder keeps you awake at night?

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rouflex said:

@bruxae said:

@rouflex said:

When did you two meet? If you had to describe me how would the text look like? Remember that every cursing word is censured.

We first met about 15 years ago or so in school I would guess, but we didn't really become friends until 5-6 years ago. Describe YOU? Uhm, that's a tough one since I really don't know that much about you, I guess my first impressions would be: Patriotic, also a bit light hearted - not sure if it's the best word for it but I rarely see you go into depth on anything or take things very seriously, you also seem to like easy going games, since you do alot of tournaments and seem to like raising your post count.

Oh, I would be suprised if I hadn't seen it, i've watched most 80's italian horror since it's one of my favorite categories, for some reason I don't really remember it though.

@sc said:

@bruxae: Woah those are some awesome answers. Thank you for going into so much detail with the characters, many of them I am completely ignorant on, so its enjoyable to learn about them and why you like them. I will also Google them because some of them sound pretty interesting. Oh and they all look really cool, I think your team is the most visually badass of all the teams I have heard as answers! Oh and yes, limited restrictions, we can just imagine that they are united for some cause that they would all be for, heh heh. I kind of want to see a movie with all these characters now. Excellent answer.

Oh funnily enough those colors for eyes are my favorite too, a bit more on the golden and light brown scale, but thats really close to orange/yellow. Heh heh dog sized rhino would be so cute, and a mega giant Grizzly just awe inspiring. Yey Morrigan appreciation!

Thank you for the answers! They were great.

Im glad you liked them! I wasn't sure you would, I am more of a gamer at heart then a comic reader or a movie watcher so most of them seem to be from that medium. You are right though that they are all quite visually bad ass now that I think about it, I think visual things like art style is more important to me sub-consciously then I care to admit alot of the time, I mainly play RPG's so I don't consider myself as someone who puts too much weight on graphics, but a well designed character can sure do alot. Heh, also realised an overwhelming amount is female. :D

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#499 SC  Moderator

@bruxae: I actually really like the gender ratio, because often when I think of my own hypothetical teams or try and create my own characters for a team, it usually ends up that way too. I think its because I like characters that subvert expectations, and so many teams are so male heavy. Oh and I like I had to google most of them, its the first time I have had to do that of all the times I have asked people heh heh.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xwraith said:

@bruxae: What brought you to Comic Vine?

Hm, I got interested in comics because it seemed to be a deep and detailed world, I wanted to learn more about it and googled for a comic community, Comic Vine was one of the top results so I clicked it and saw the quests which kicked my OCD into gear and got me hooked, the fact that I could easily help maintain a wiki was a big plus too since I like feeling useful. Past that I mostly stayed because of the people and friends i've made here.

@mortein said:

Wouldn't it be better to say "Feast upon the knowledge of my mind"?

How often this blunder keeps you awake at night?

Doesn't really bother me at all, since english is not my first language grammar mistakes really doesn't bother me much.