Feast on the knowledge of my mind. (ask me)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Bruxae

I wasnt sure if I was ever gonna make one of these, but tonight I just happened to be bored enough.

I always felt like not enough people knew me for me to make one of these threads, but since ive seen several of them from users with just a few hundred posts and they did alright, I figured whats the worst that could happen? Maybe ill satisfy one persons curiousity and it'll be worth it!

So yeah, insert your random questions right here:

|

|

v

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#2  Edited By dngn4774

@bruxae:

The Zombie Apocalypse has come without any time to prepare. You walk out of your house and find an armored police truck filled with guns and a month's supply of food for 4 people. Unfortunately all of your friends and loved ones are already dead but you get to choose three celebrities to join your group (they come to you, you don't have to risk searching for them). Who do you pick?

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

User Lists: 0

@bruxae:

Dogs/cats/fish/birds/reptiles/rodents: do you own any and if not which do you prefer?

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#4  Edited By Joygirl

@bruxae: 1. If you could get any tattoo for free, what would it be? 2. Ninjas or pirates? 3. If you could kidnap one person, who would it be? 4. What's a nubian? 5. What do you want out of life?

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@bruxae: Why did you decided to make this thread?

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

Will you CV murry me :D?

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Do you like anime?

Favorite sport?

Favorite color?

Favorite food?

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jokergeist

☝Are you going to accept CheeseStabber's marriage proposal? If yes, here's the question: how big was the rock?

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae:

did you watch the Doctor who 50th?

TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

☝Are you going to accept CheeseStabber's marriage proposal? If yes, here's the question: how big was the rock?

Bigger then both of yours >.>

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dngn4774: Wow, okay.. Thats a good question! Now its all gonna come down to whether I want people id enjoy being around or people that could help me survive the situation, or perhaps a mix?

My first pick I think would be Ellen page, she is tiny so she would easily fit into places for those times you need someone to crawl through a duct or a window to open the door, and the small frame would also most likely make her good at sneaking around. And I know she can juggle and while it in itself might not be super useful it indicates a decent hand to eye coordination skill wich might come in handy. Plus she just seems like a really fun person to be around.

My second choice would be Patrick Stewart, I am a big fan of his and he seems like such a wise person - and its always good to have one of those on the team, my personal Picard? Sign me up. Also he is getting older so its doubtful that he would try to go perv mode on me (these things seems to happen alot in post-apocalyptic worlds, atleast according to gaming/cinema/comics), and if he did I could fight back.

Its hard to pick a last one.. But in the end I think ill go with Katee Sackhoff, I need more muscle and since I am trying to avoid any men that could potentially abuse the situation she will do! She is great at the tough girl act, she seems decently fit, and she is also incredibly hot.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Straight-Fire

@bruxae: Do you like Katy Perry?

Do you like Chocolate?

Favorite Holiday?

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

#13  Edited By Samimista

@bruxae:

Happy Unbirthday?

Kitties or puppies?

Do you know the hokey pokey?

Will you be getting Child of Light?

Favorite Final Fantasy?

Ever played To The Moon?

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Bruxae

@bruxae:

Dogs/cats/fish/birds/reptiles/rodents: do you own any and if not which do you prefer?

I love animals alot but at the moment I live in a very small apartment and it doesnt feel right to keep alot of them in such a cramped space. So at the moment I only have a cat.

Although! Growing up we had a ton of animals, my mom at the moment got 13 dogs, over the years I also had rats, hamsters, bunnies, fish, birds, a snake and for a while when I lived at a farm I also had horses, chickens, a boar, ducks, goats, cows... and uh.. thats about it I think. But to answer your original question, my favorite is probably cats - I couldnt imagine my life without one and ive always had a special bond with felines.

@joygirl said:

@bruxae: 1. If you could get any tattoo for free, what would it be? 2. Ninjas or pirates? 3. If you could kidnap one person, who would it be? 4. What's a nubian? 5. What do you want out of life?

1. Ive kinda always loved tribals, most people consider them so impersonal and dull but I just think they are really cool.. I used to dream about having dual sleeves that extends up to the neck, kinda like the tattoo George Clooney has in From Dusk Till Dawn but on both arms. Either that or I would get the zerg logo on my chest by the shoulder.
  2. Lets see.. Foulmouthed drunk or an awesome shadow assassin with badass gadgets, ill go with Ninjas!
  3. You. And id do such dirty things to you..
  4. I think its a race, no? No idea from what though.
  5. Geez, starting me off with the easy questions I see. :p I guess I want to experience real happiness, the kind that lasts not short term gratification. And maybe leave the planet with a sense of accomplishment, like I had a purpose that I served.

@bruxae: Why did you decided to make this thread?

I like answering questions, I have always loved filling out forms and such.. I dont know why, maybe because it gives the illusion that I matter somehow, even if just for a moment. I have 5 siblings so I didnt get alot of attention as a child. :P

Will you CV murry me :D?

Im sorry, my CV heart belongs to someone else. Besides, I dont want Jokergeists sloppy seconds! :D

TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TheCheeseStabber
Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do you like anime?

Favorite sport?

Favorite color?

Favorite food?

1. Im not a super big fan but I do enjoy it, I would estimate having watched perhaps one or two douzen movies and a handful of series of anime during my life. I like the mature ones alot like Vampire Hunter D, Ninja Scroll, Ghost In A Shell the most.
  2. I like hockey alot. Im not someone who watches it regularly on TV but it does happen, and living in a cold country I often see outdoor local matches. Sometimes I watch a little UFC or Boxing or any other martial art.. Always fun to see someone get beat up. But hockey is my favorite. Thats it sportwise for me.
  3. Purple.
  4. A nice meat like tenderloin coupled with potatoes/gravy, can never go wrong. Im a big meat lover.

I am not. :D He/she is all yours.

@bruxae:

did you watch the Doctor who 50th?

No, sorry. :( Ive actually never seen any of the Doctor Who shows (is there movies too?).

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae: Do you like Katy Perry?

Do you like Chocolate?

Favorite Holiday?

1. I actually love Katy Perry. She is so far from my usual style/taste but her songs are just so upbeat and make me happy, I dont think she has ever done a song I didnt enjoy.
  2. Not big on chocolate actually.. I like it sometimes but not a big fan.
  3. Halloween, it isnt really celebrated here but I love it anyway, I like the idea and the atmosphere of it all.

@bruxae:

Happy Unbirthday?

Kitties or puppies?

Do you know the hokey pokey?

Will you be getting Child of Light?

Favorite Final Fantasy?

Ever played To The Moon?

1. Wat! :D
  2. Kitties all the way. :- )
  3. I do actually! Not many people knows this but I love dancing, I can also shuffle and moonwalk.
  4. I will now! :O I actually hadnt heard about it, but after checking a trailer I will definetly get it, thank you for the tip. <3
  5. Final Fantasy 6 for sure, such an incredible atmosphere, especially for a 2D game. A huge cast with loveable characters and by far the best music. If a game ever deserved a HD Remake this would be it!
  6. I have not. Should I?

@bruxae: Jokergeists married Poet.

@joygirl Wanna marry me :3?

Wat, I thought I might be mixing things up so I googled it and found this: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/off-topic-5/the-jokergeist-cheesestabber-marriage-thread-here--1493804/?page=1

TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae: Read through it it never happened

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae: 1. Favorite clown type (harlequin, mime, whiteface, jester, auguste, character, etc.)? 2. Freddy or Jason? 3. Will you come rescue me? 4. Netflix vs. Redbox? 5. Tea, coffee, or cocoa? 6. Can @Samimista: 's army of raccoons defeat @Nico4Ever: 's army of red pandas? 7. What position do you wake up in? 8. Do you like/have experience with Indian cuisine? 9. Favorite martial artist? 10. If you were the protagonist in Miyazaki's "Spirited Away", would you have left the spirit world or stayed?

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: Hehe! xD I'd either surrender or join forces. =D Red pandas are flipping adorable. ^__^

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae:

My apologies oh great Bruxae! 0.0 Just saw your reply now. You have my deepest gratitude. =O

Hehe! =D Everyday that's not your Birthday! =O Everybody should celebrate Unbirthdays. Free cake and presents! 0.0 Plus, a celebration of life!

D'aw! <3 Do you have any kitties? I got three! =O They're so cuddly.

Yesh! You so sly. =D Is the moonwalk hard to learn? =O Looks difficult to slide like that. 0.0

Really hope that VI gets a proper remake before VII. Breaks my heart with Rachel and Locke. Do love how the story goes in different perspectives though! Especially with Terra and Celes.

Ah very much so! It's an interactive story that's about four or five hours long but, really a bittersweet story. I actually made a thread of it on here the week after it came out but seems the game didn't get popular til it got on Steam.

I'll ask more questions tomorrow by the way!

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

@bruxae: 1. Favorite clown type (harlequin, mime, whiteface, jester, auguste, character, etc.)? 2. Freddy or Jason? 3. Will you come rescue me? 4. Netflix vs. Redbox? 5. Tea, coffee, or cocoa? 6. Can @Samimista: 's army of raccoons defeat @Nico4Ever: 's army of red pandas? 7. What position do you wake up in? 8. Do you like/have experience with Indian cuisine? 9. Favorite martial artist? 10. If you were the protagonist in Miyazaki's "Spirited Away", would you have left the spirit world or stayed?

1. Holy crap, I googled Harlequin and found something called harlequin ichthyosis.. That might just be one of the creepiest diseases ive see for a long time. (Anyone who googles it you have been warned) But despite that I think Harlequin is my favorite out of those, I had to google most of them. >_<
  2. Whyyyyyyyy do you do this to me? I am such a huge fan of both. The only way I can think of to explain my thoughts is to use what I know best which is gaming as an example. Id say Freddy is more like an RPG, Its awesome and has an amazing story but once you have finished it - it becomes a bit hard to replay it, its still good but an RPG doesnt really have the same effect if you know whats gonna happen. Jason and his movies are more like an action game, its not as fun as the RPG the first time you played through it but it doesnt get worse with age either and you can play it again and again. I love them both and their series pretty much equally, but in kinda different ways. But if I absolutely had to pick id go with Jason I think.. Because I think the character itself is more sad and relateable, Freddy is a d*ck (even though I love him for it) so Jason becomes easier to root for.
  3. Always and forever.
  4. Not familiar with any of those.
  5. Coffee! I dont like tea at all.
  6. It would end in snuggles either way!
  7. Its either cannonball on the floor or on my stomach across the bed with my cat on my head.. I think I roll around alot in my sleep. :(
  8. Its on my to-do list actually, ive been looking for an indian resturant within travel distance but havent taken it really seriously yet. It definetly sounds intresting. But for now all ive tried really is microwave tikki masala which I doubt is anywhere close to the real deal but its pretty awesome anyway. :P
  9. Bruce Lee, I am a super big fan of his and own most of the movies he has been in. He inspired me to adopt a healthier lifestyle, considering how apathethic I am thats no small feat. :p
  10. I have not seen that movie. Should I?
HeckTate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 7

What's the best standalone (non-comic)book you've read and the best series of books you've read?

What are your favorite and least favorite genres of music?

Favorite TV show of all time? Favorite current TV show?

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae: Yeah it was pretty good, it's a classic. Also <3 to all your answers.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae:

My apologies oh great Bruxae! 0.0 Just saw your reply now. You have my deepest gratitude. =O

Hehe! =D Everyday that's not your Birthday! =O Everybody should celebrate Unbirthdays. Free cake and presents! 0.0 Plus, a celebration of life!

D'aw! <3 Do you have any kitties? I got three! =O They're so cuddly.

Yesh! You so sly. =D Is the moonwalk hard to learn? =O Looks difficult to slide like that. 0.0

Really hope that VI gets a proper remake before VII. Breaks my heart with Rachel and Locke. Do love how the story goes in different perspectives though! Especially with Terra and Celes.

Ah very much so! It's an interactive story that's about four or five hours long but, really a bittersweet story. I actually made a thread of it on here the week after it came out but seems the game didn't get popular til it got on Steam.

I'll ask more questions tomorrow by the way!

I got one kitty :D

No Caption Provided

I love this picture, lol, she looks like she's taking a selfie!

Moonwalking is actually easier then you would think, the trick is to get shoes with hard bottoms.

That game looked really cool, im gonna make sure to get my hands on it soon. :D Then ill find and bump that thread. :P

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae: Referencing your first post.

What's the worst that could happen?

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hecktate said:

What's the best standalone (non-comic)book you've read and the best series of books you've read?

What are your favorite and least favorite genres of music?

Favorite TV show of all time? Favorite current TV show?

My favorite book series would be Sagan om Isfolket (The legend of the ice people) its a 47 part series that follows a cursed family through history, 1 book per generation - it starts in the late 15th century and towards the end of the series its close to present day. Standalone book is harder to pick one since I tend to only read series since I dont really like when things end. I think ill go with The Divine Comedy for now, its technically 3 parts but whatever. :p

My taste differs so much so its really hard to pick one genre.. But I do tend to gravitate towards gothic/electronic/industrial types, I really listen to everything once in a while though. I guess my least favorite would be rap/hiphop, not particularly into Opera either, the music is good I just dont really care for the wierd ass voice they make.

Its a tie between Star Trek: The Next Generation and Freaks & Geeks. I dont watch current shows since I dont like to wait so long between episodes.

Dabee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. True or false: This sentence is false.

2. What is your social security number and date of birth?

3. What are the latitudinal and longitudinal coordinates of the city in which the Czechoslovakian politician who was married to Marta Gottwaldova was born?

Those are my three questions. Please answer them in English and Icelandic. Go.

CaptainUzi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#34  Edited By CaptainUzi

Where are you from?
What are you into?
What made you join CV?
Are you in school? If so, what for?
Can you play cards?
What kind of movies do you like?
Favorite book?
Do you have a job?
Favorite superhero? Top 3 if it's to hard to name one.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony Todd vs. Ron Perlman, but they can only use their voices to do battle. Who wins?

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: If thats her in the image its a definite yay. :D

-

@bruxae: Referencing your first post.

What's the worst that could happen?

Aside from triggering WW3 I guess it could be completely ignored which would be killer for my self-esteem. :p

@dabee said:

1. True or false: This sentence is false.

2. What is your social security number and date of birth?

3. What are the latitudinal and longitudinal coordinates of the city in which the Czechoslovakian politician who was married to Marta Gottwaldova was born?

Those are my three questions. Please answer them in English and Icelandic. Go.

There are actually several ways of potentially solving this if you google it, but since its very individual what rings true for you I wont cheat and say: BRAINFREEZE! höfuð sprengingu.. Þversögn þess.

1989-08-03, I wont be giving you the rest. :P Tölur er sama, já?

Space.. The final frontier.. Sem ekki vita þetta?

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where are you from?

What are you into?

What made you join CV?

Are you in school? If so, what for?

Can you play cards?

What kind of movies do you like?

Favorite book?

Do you have a job?

Favorite superhero? Top 3 if it's to hard to name one.

Where are you from? - Im from Sweden, I wont give my exact location but I live near Kiruna. (Its always at the northern most top)

What are you into? - I collect horror movies and ive been a gamer my entire life, I also have a small knife collection. Thats my only real hobbies. But I am also very intrested in history and space, I see it sort off like history and the future in a way. Oh and Dungeons & Dragons, Forgotten Realms to be exact (and a little Planescape).. Hm. I am also an abnormally big fan of rain - I get a kind of euphoric feeling whenever it starts to rain outside.. And I love snow & Ice as well. Love cooking too, especially meat. Thats about all I can think of right now.

Ive always had an intrest in fictional universes and I had started getting into the DC Verse and wanted somewhere to discuss it so I googled "best comic forums" or something like that and Comicvine looked the best out of the top choices, its really as simple as that! It wasnt until having been here for a while that I read an actual comic so I am still pretty new to it. But I think ive learned pretty quickly considering. Most people around here have read for years though so I feel very overwhelmed alot of the time.

I am not in school, I dropped out of high school way to early unfortunally.

Sure, a couple of different games, I have a friend who always talks me into it - I dont think its that fun myself but its a nice distraction over a drink.

I like 60-90's horror, most new flicks turn me off alot due to being so effect focused and mainstreamed, it feels like back then people made the movies for the movies rather then based on what the general public wants, so they have more soul. I am also a big fan of sci-fi, and fantasy or drama.

I think I answered this above, its a series called Sagan om Isfolket.

I dont have a job no, I am working on it though.

Zatanna is my favorite super hero, closely followed by Swamp Thing and Atrocitus.

Avatar image for consolemaster001
consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae: Would you rather spend 2 years in a Norwegian prison or 3 months in a Turkish prison ?

(Norwegion prisons are the best and Turkish prisons are the worst.)

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Bruxae

@joygirl said:

Tony Todd vs. Ron Perlman, but they can only use their voices to do battle. Who wins?

Tony Todd easily, his voice in Candyman makes me teary eyed.

1.how are you so nice ^_^?

2. Blond or Brunette?

3. Do you like Hulk?

4. do you like dancing?

5. Favorite color?

6. Have you ever been in love? if so what's it like?

1. I dont think I am really. :p But I do think I try extra hard on ComicVine for a couple of reasons - first I know that I am never gonna see any of these people so the only one who will suffer if I rile myself up is me and that kinda defeats the purpose, and I am to proud to give anyone the satisfaction. Secondly I am here to make friends and have friendly discussions - so I dont want a reputation of being a warmonger, id rather be well-liked and maybe even a little respected.
  2. Brunette's easily, I never cared for blonde's really. Or redheads for that matter, I like it dark. :p
  3. He is my third favorite Marvel character, so yes. :D If I ever decide to expand my comic collection into the Marvel world ill likely be picking him up first.
  4. I love dancing!
  5. Purple!
  6. I am not sure, love changes each time. When I was little I thought I loved that person who was the cutest in my school, eventually I met someone I actually cared about and thought that must be what -real- love is like, then I grew up and met someone that I connected better with, then I realised I liked them only because I didnt want to be alone and they were the first person to give me attention. So I went on and met someone I had been intrested in for a long time and actually had to work for. Do you see the pattern yet? Thats pretty much how it keeps going, and each and everytime it feels like I love this person more then the last. So do I know true love? I want to say yes, but that would be naive, I am just not sure. I think that with every relationship you have you take away one thing, one lesson for your next relationship - so you know what to look for or avoid. Maybe there isnt such a thing as true love and I just need to learn to lower my standards and be happy with what I get, or eventually ill meet someone I click with so well that that I just know its true love. But for now - what I have learned is to separate infatuation from love. But if there is one thing I want you or anyone reading this to take away from my experience, its to never stay with someone that makes you unhappy more often then not - despite how much you feel like you love the person, you can always find someone new and you'll be just as inlove as the last time, despite what teenage romance movies tell you - two people have to match as well, feelings isnt enough. And you'll always regret having wasted so much time being unhappy when you could of spent that time living, once you have moved on.

Sorry for going off on a rant, its an intresting subject to discuss.

@bruxae: Would you rather spend 2 years in a Norwegian prison or 3 months in a Turkish prison ?

(Norwegion prisons are the best and Turkish prisons are the worst.)

2 years in a norwegian prison, its basically just a luxury apartment where you are not allowed to go outside whenever you feel like it (you still are with an escort). Seriously, these guys have educated chefs, plasma tv's and computers, some of these prison cells are nicer then my apartment. Its actually common occurance that poor people around here commit crime intentionally because living in prison is a nice way to live.

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxaeAre you following any Killer Instinct youtube channel?

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Bruxae

@deadite said:

@bruxaeAre you following any Killer Instinct youtube channel?

No, but I follow Tyler Lantern who I think have made some old KI videos, but mostly its MK and more recently Injustice.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By RisingBean

@bruxae: I've noticed your trend to side with DC. You say you are new to the comics, what medium brought you in?

Also since you like tabletop, have you tried out Pathfinder?

@theacidskull: Why because she likes the hulk? :P I'm more impressed that she knows the Lady of Pain.

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull: My mistake, Warrior Poet. Hahaha. And here I thought you were thinking "She likes the Hulk? Score!"

Also don't feel too bad. You're the deepest Georgian I know.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae: I've noticed your trend to side with DC. You say you are new to the comics, what medium brought you in?

Also since you like tabletop, have you tried out Pathfinder?

@theacidskull: Why because she likes the hulk? :P I'm more impressed that she knows the Lady of Pain.

Ive always been semi-intrested but the thing that really brought me in was Smallville (The TV Show), I loved the show so its sparked my intrest - I started reading up on the DC Verse a bit and then eventually DCUO was released which was pretty much the nail in the coffin for me, by then I was pretty much hooked on everything DC. After that I read alot of wiki's and watched all the movies (live action and animated) that I could find, it took me until the last 1-2 years until I actually read a DC Comic book. (Ive had minor past experiences with things like Nemi or Donald Duck, but it was extremely casual)

I have not tried pathfinder, for the most part I stick to 3.0 Forgotten Realms (a little 3.5) and the occasional planescape. I am a fan of Vampire The Masquerade as well.

CaptainUzi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae: Interesting, I never took you for being European. Sweden is awesome though, home to the Dudley brothers!

I'll ask some more questions when I'm not so brain dead.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae: Apparently your experienced with drinking. How do you deal with hangovers from hell..........