#1 Posted by Trodorne (2590 posts) - - Show Bio

So out of all the final fantasy games that some of you have played. Which creature stands out in your mind either good or bad that you would say is your favourite?

#2 Posted by TheSheepHerder (11961 posts) - - Show Bio

Although I do not play a lot of FF I'd say the Chocobos because they're the video game animal I remember most from my childhood. And they're pretty awesome.

#3 Edited by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

Shiva  
 

#4 Posted by SC (13119 posts) - - Show Bio

Behemoth's - I want them to be genetically engineered by real life people so they are made real, cause they look awesome grown and I imagine Baby Cub Behemoths would be so cute they make peoples elbows lick their tongues from the sheer cuteness.  

Moderator
#5 Posted by Samimista (20717 posts) - - Show Bio

I've always liked Bahamut in Final Fantasy X. The first time I played X back in '07 and even now I find it to be a twist on who Bahamut really is in the game.

#6 Posted by ArtGamer (1262 posts) - - Show Bio

@SC said:

Behemoth's - I want them to be genetically engineered by real life people so they are made real, cause they look awesome grown and I imagine Baby Cub Behemoths would be so cute they make peoples elbows lick their tongues from the sheer cuteness.

second this, they are terribly cute

#7 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultros. Truly a great villain, however comical.

#8 Posted by fesak (7054 posts) - - Show Bio

Malboros. I like how they inflict every status effect ever and you die a horrible death.

Moderator
#9 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33452 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
Chocobos
#11 Posted by Delphic (1470 posts) - - Show Bio

The obvious would be Chocobos, but a close second is the Final Fantasy X behemoth "Bahamut"

#12 Posted by SpeedForceSpider (902 posts) - - Show Bio

Ifrit CC Final Fantasy VII

#13 Posted by Samimista (20717 posts) - - Show Bio

@Delphic said:

The obvious would be Chocobos, but a close second is the Final Fantasy X behemoth "Bahamut"

#14 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

Shiva

YES! Love Shiva

#15 Posted by Samimista (20717 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous:

My favorite dance! =D xD

#16 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

Cactuar by far :P

#17 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

Bahamut... All games. Of course the top of the list is reserved for Bahamut Zero (FF7) and FF9's Bahamut...

Fave Bahamut scene...

#18 Posted by Trodorne (2590 posts) - - Show Bio

@ArtGamer said:

@SC said:

Behemoth's - I want them to be genetically engineered by real life people so they are made real, cause they look awesome grown and I imagine Baby Cub Behemoths would be so cute they make peoples elbows lick their tongues from the sheer cuteness.

second this, they are terribly cute

I don't know how cute they are. But right now its not that hard the formula in their RNA sequence around the 14th to 15th line begin replicating the proteins to kick start Pituitary Gland but mind you to help maintain that sequence they would eat ALOT im talking about almost a couple tons worth of food over the next few months just to get it to its "Medium" adolescent stage. In terms of figuring out how to make it purple im trying to figure out that line as well as make it grown horns. But using Bear DNA makes it super easy as a base model :)

oh yeah by the way which type of behemoth did you prefer in terms of games?

#19 Edited by ArtGamer (1262 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trodorne said:

@ArtGamer said:

@SC said:

Behemoth's - I want them to be genetically engineered by real life people so they are made real, cause they look awesome grown and I imagine Baby Cub Behemoths would be so cute they make peoples elbows lick their tongues from the sheer cuteness.

second this, they are terribly cute

I don't know how cute they are. But right now its not that hard the formula in their RNA sequence around the 14th to 15th line begin replicating the proteins to kick start Pituitary Gland but mind you to help maintain that sequence they would eat ALOT im talking about almost a couple tons worth of food over the next few months just to get it to its "Medium" adolescent stage. In terms of figuring out how to make it purple im trying to figure out that line as well as make it grown horns. But using Bear DNA makes it super easy as a base model :)

oh yeah by the way which type of behemoth did you prefer in terms of games?

they have a fish fin on their back too

well the FFtactics behemoth is cute, and the FFX is awesome, actually i like all the behemoth except the FFXII one >.>

#20 Posted by Trodorne (2590 posts) - - Show Bio

@ArtGamer: You mean for the fact they were intelligent creatures that were bipedal and could wield weapons then regress onto all fours and become super powerful? yeah id believe that.

#21 Edited by ArtGamer (1262 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trodorne: i still prefer the most beast like behemoth

#22 Posted by Trodorne (2590 posts) - - Show Bio

@ArtGamer: I found FF XI to have the best depiction of the behemoth in the opening cut for the game. as well as combat.

#23 Posted by Samimista (20717 posts) - - Show Bio

Carbuncle's a cute little guy too.

#24 Posted by DeVotchKa (74 posts) - - Show Bio

Bahamut. Yeah!

#25 Posted by Pwok21 (2383 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin (FFIV).