Posted by MonsterStomp (13087 posts) 9 months, 9 days ago

Favourite f.r.i.e.n.d.s character? (37 votes)

Rachel Green 0%
Monica Geller 5%
Phoebe Buffay 19%
Joey Tribbiani 16%
Chandler Bing 41%
Ross Geller 14%
Other? 5%

Who's your favourite character from the American sitcom "f.r.i.e.n.d.s"?

Ross was my favourite. He's the funniest character there imo.

#1 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (27297 posts) - - Show Bio

I always liked Ross because he kind of reminds me of an older me

Online
#2 Posted by Chaos Prime (10582 posts) - - Show Bio

Voted for Joey but the episode with Danny DeVito was so funny.

#3 Posted by Dark_Guyver (2057 posts) - - Show Bio

Chandler was always my favorite.

#4 Posted by BadVoodoo (381 posts) - - Show Bio

Barney Stinson

True story

#5 Posted by lilben42 (2487 posts) - - Show Bio

Phoebe was the funniest person I have ever seen. She always made me laugh. They were all funny though.

#6 Posted by BadVoodoo (381 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually i take my vote back, Benny (Chandler Bing) is my favorite F.r.i.e.n.d.s character

#7 Posted by cameron83 (6416 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Loki9876 (2981 posts) - - Show Bio

Chandler.

#9 Edited by PowerHerc (78172 posts) - - Show Bio

Chandler was the best character.

Monica was the best looking.

#10 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

Klactorr the vile

#11 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio

Joey.

#12 Posted by Samimista (20177 posts) - - Show Bio

Phoebe for being the ditzy one! =D

#13 Edited by lykopis (10756 posts) - - Show Bio

Phoebe.

Why?

For being clear-minded and good and kind and warm and giving and selfless. Compared to her, the rest were self absorbed, white privileged young adults who found/sought drama rather than dissipate it.

Plus, the DAY an apartment that size could be had in NYC at the salary Monica and Rachel were making. Like....come on now... (yes, I am bitter.)

#14 Edited by Ms. Omega (4192 posts) - - Show Bio

None of them.

#15 Posted by Billy Batson (56869 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

Phoebe.

Why?

For being clear-minded and good and kind and warm and giving and selfless. Compared to her, the rest were self absorbed, white privileged young adults who found sought drama rather than dissipate it.

Plus, the DAY an apartment that size could be had in NYC at the salary Monica and Rachel were making. Like....come on now... (yes, I am bitter.)

Monica got the apartment from her grandmother.

BB

#16 Posted by lykopis (10756 posts) - - Show Bio

@billy_batson:

I remember hearing that and that the grandmother sub leased it to her or something like that?

Even so, impossible. (<----bitterness talking.)

Plus, I think the show is hilarious. My critical commentary is the result of morningitis -- terrible affliction.

#17 Posted by Vortex13 (12156 posts) - - Show Bio

I hated friends. All of the characters were annoying, I actually hate most shows with a laugh track. I always found it weird that Phoebe had her brothers kids, I mean I know they weren't her eggs but still a little creepy to me.

@lykopis said:

Phoebe.

Why?

For being clear-minded and good and kind and warm and giving and selfless. Compared to her, the rest were self absorbed, white privileged young adults who found sought drama rather than dissipate it.

Plus, the DAY an apartment that size could be had in NYC at the salary Monica and Rachel were making. Like....come on now... (yes, I am bitter.)

Monica got the apartment from her grandmother.

BB

How does that work? You don't own an apartment you rent it.

#18 Posted by Billy Batson (56869 posts) - - Show Bio
@vortex13 said:

I hated friends. All of the characters were annoying, I actually hate most shows with a laugh track. I always found it weird that Phoebe had her brothers kids, I mean I know they weren't her eggs but still a little creepy to me.

@vortex13 said:

How does that work? You don't own an apartment you rent it.

You can own apartments, not sure if you can in NYC, though.

Sublease.

BB

#19 Posted by Vortex13 (12156 posts) - - Show Bio

Hahaha, Rachael has no votes!

#20 Edited by lykopis (10756 posts) - - Show Bio

@billy_batson said:
@vortex13 said:

I hated friends. All of the characters were annoying, I actually hate most shows with a laugh track. I always found it weird that Phoebe had her brothers kids, I mean I know they weren't her eggs but still a little creepy to me.

@vortex13 said:

How does that work? You don't own an apartment you rent it.

You can own apartments, not sure if you can in NYC, though.

Sublease.

BB

Yep. It's not that her grandmother actually owned the apartment, it's that she had the original lease on it (which must be one HUGE lease) and then subleased it to Monica. Happens all the time in NYC. (really, REALLY bitter).

Yeah, that did come off pretty strange -- it had me thinking about how off-the-cuff it was, meanwhile, this is a young woman who never has been pregnant before and yet is carrying triplets. The chance of her dying, them dying, let alone the guaranteed stress on her body which she won't recuperate from (plus it being a c-section delivery) and then, after all that, letting the kids go....

I have so many thoughts on that, actually. Makes for an interesting discussion.

#21 Posted by Vortex13 (12156 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis: Another thing to think about would be that her brother had planned on one kid and he didn't really have a high income. So now he has three little parasitic s##t machines to take care of.

#22 Posted by X_Titans (143 posts) - - Show Bio

Phoebe then Joey. They were the best :)

#23 Posted by XImpossibruX (5029 posts) - - Show Bio

Joey

#24 Posted by Hypnosis (121 posts) - - Show Bio

Phoebe made me laugh more times than I can remember. Second would probably be Joey.

#25 Posted by lykopis (10756 posts) - - Show Bio

@vortex13 said:

@lykopis: Another thing to think about would be that her brother had planned on one kid and he didn't really have a high income. So now he has three little parasitic s##t machines to take care of.

Very, very true. Good catch.

#26 Edited by MonsterStomp (13087 posts) - - Show Bio

@vortex13 said:

@lykopis: Another thing to think about would be that her brother had planned on one kid and he didn't really have a high income. So now he has three little parasitic s##t machines to take care of.

Were they actually blood related? I can't recall.

Joey

I kind of felt bad for Joey at the end of it all. Chandler and Monica, Rachel and Ross, Phoebe and Mike (LOL I remember his name because of Joey finding some random), Joey had no one :( and everyone moved on...

#27 Posted by lykopis (10756 posts) - - Show Bio

@vortex13 said:

@lykopis: Another thing to think about would be that her brother had planned on one kid and he didn't really have a high income. So now he has three little parasitic s##t machines to take care of.

Were they actually blood related? I can't recall.

.

They were -- as in half-siblings.

#28 Posted by MonsterStomp (13087 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by The Stegman (20723 posts) - - Show Bio

I watched Seinfeld instead...

#30 Posted by lykopis (10756 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Edited by laflux (11034 posts) - - Show Bio

probably Joey.

#32 Posted by The Stegman (20723 posts) - - Show Bio