#1 Posted by Kurrent (14061 posts) - - Show Bio

What are some of your favorites in pretty much any category?

#2 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

Comics:

Punisher,Brit,Captain America and Deadpool

Music:

Death Metal

Bands:

The Black Dahlia Murder

Movies:

Full Metal Jacket

#3 Posted by Kurrent (14061 posts) - - Show Bio

Movies


The Count of Monte Cristo

300

Hooligans

TV shows


Entourage

Robin Hood (BBC)

Battlestar Galactica

Albums


It's Dark and hell is hot - DMX

Part III - 112

Enter the 36 Chambers - Wu tang



#4 Edited by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

Sports:

Baseball

Boxing


Beer:

Guinness

#5 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30154 posts) - - Show Bio

Bands:

Metallica, E Nomine, and The Ramones

Composers:

Howard Shore and Mozart

Movies:

Lord of the Rings, Troy, and Gladiator

Fictional characters:

Doctor Doom and Lurtz

Online
#6 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Comics:
Spider-Man
Thor
Flash

Movies:
Spider-Man 2
Spaceballs
Transformers

Music:
Breaking Benjamin
Foo Fighters
Puddle of Mudd

#7 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

Cartoons:

Metalocalypse

Batman Beyond

Samurai Jack

#8 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30154 posts) - - Show Bio

Album(s):

Master of Puppets - Metallica, Inhuman Rampage - Dragonforce

Mythological hero:

Achilles

Actor and Actress:

Viggo Mortensen and Uma Thurman

Cartoon:

Aqua Teen Hunger Force

Online
#9 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

People Groups:
Canadians
Spartans
Egyptians
Romans
Celts
Vikings
Scots
Irish

Moderator
#10 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

Greek Mythology:

GOD = PAN

GODDESS = APHRODITE

Moderator
#11 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

The Irish

#12 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio
Tv.
How I met your mother
Big Bang theroy

Movie
Tin cup

Music
Caedmon's Call
Eric Clapton

My Teams
Texas Ranger
Dallas Cowboys
Mavericks
Arkansas Razorbacks.
Hockey sucks!

Beer
Bud light

Guitar
1994 Fender Telecaster

Car
1972 Bronco,
1968 Camero
2008 Titan






#13 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hawk: your list of shows is the same as my sister and her husband's except your missing Two and a Half Men...

Cheerleaders Dallas Cowboys

Sport Hockey

Moderator
#14 Posted by Kurrent (14061 posts) - - Show Bio

Comic Book Charaters


Hal Jordan

Nightwing

Hercules

Cable

Kick-Ass (he is growing on me)


#15 Posted by Kurrent (14061 posts) - - Show Bio

Comic Book Charaters


Hal Jordan

Nightwing

Hercules

Cable

Kick-Ass (he is growing on me)


#16 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

QB:

Ben Roethlisberger

#17 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Pussycat dolls

Moderator
#18 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
Book by J.R.R. Tolkien

personally, I'm a fan of The Silmarillion, LOTR was awesome, but for my weirdness, the Silmarillion is more satisfying
Moderator
#19 Posted by The Spartan (6320 posts) - - Show Bio
Kurrent said:
"

Movies


The Count of Monte Cristo

300

Hooligans

TV shows


Entourage

Robin Hood (BBC)

Battlestar Galactica

Albums


It's Dark and hell is hot - DMX

Part III - 112

Enter the 36 Chambers - Wu tang



"

Awesome movie list man.
#20 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

Writers:

Stephen King

Tom Clancy

#21 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"My Favorite Bisexual Porn Star/TV Celebrity

Tila Tequila
"
she doesn't do porn
Moderator
#22 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"

QB:

Ben Roethlisberger

"
caption


#23 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30154 posts) - - Show Bio

Books:

The Hobbit - J.R.R. Tolkien

Dracula - Bram Stoker

The Silmarillion - J.R.R. Tokien

The Shining - Stephen King

Online
#24 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"aztek the lost said:
"My Favorite Bisexual Porn Star/TV Celebrity

Tila Tequila
"
she doesn't do porn
"
goes to Wikipedia

woops! I meant glamour model...
Moderator
#25 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"aztek the lost said:
"My Favorite Bisexual Porn Star/TV Celebrity

Tila Tequila
"
she doesn't do porn
"

Yet................

Goes to get his video camera and find Tila.
#26 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"Books:

The Hobbit - J.R.R. Tolkien

Dracula - Bram Stoker

The Silmarillion - J.R.R. Tokien

The Shining - Stephen King"
which is your favorite Tolkien masterpiece?
Moderator
#27 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30154 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"Warsman said:
"Books:

The Hobbit - J.R.R. Tolkien

Dracula - Bram Stoker

The Silmarillion - J.R.R. Tokien

The Shining - Stephen King"
which is your favorite Tolkien masterpiece?
"
I'd say Hobbit, since it's one of his earlier works and not as wordy. It's very much more exciting as well, more descriptive of the adventurous parts in it. But I always like to read about the Wars of Beleriand (s/p).
Online
#28 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"aztek the lost said:
"Warsman said:
"Books:

The Hobbit - J.R.R. Tolkien

Dracula - Bram Stoker

The Silmarillion - J.R.R. Tokien

The Shining - Stephen King"
which is your favorite Tolkien masterpiece?
"
I'd say Hobbit, since it's one of his earlier works and not as wordy. It's very much more exciting as well, more descriptive of the adventurous parts in it. But I always like to read about the Wars of Beleriand (s/p)."
yeah it is an awesome book, and FULL of adventure but personally feels like an oddity I am not into the adventure so much as attaining knowledge about Middle-Earth and its origins, that is why The Silmarillion is my favorite...besides I like the House of Feanor and their Quest...I enjoy their ruthlessness :D
Moderator
#29 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30154 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"Warsman said:
"aztek the lost said:
"Warsman said:
"Books:

The Hobbit - J.R.R. Tolkien

Dracula - Bram Stoker

The Silmarillion - J.R.R. Tokien

The Shining - Stephen King"
which is your favorite Tolkien masterpiece?
"
I'd say Hobbit, since it's one of his earlier works and not as wordy. It's very much more exciting as well, more descriptive of the adventurous parts in it. But I always like to read about the Wars of Beleriand (s/p)."
yeah it is an awesome book, and FULL of adventure but personally feels like an oddity I am not into the adventure so much as attaining knowledge about Middle-Earth and its origins, that is why The Silmarillion is my favorite...besides I like the House of Feanor and their Quest...I enjoy their ruthlessness :D
"
Yeah. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Morgoth broke the House of Feanor by killing one of their higher members, didn't he? Or was that some other house?
Online
#30 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

you totally ruined it for me now...gosh

Moderator
#31 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"aztek the lost said:
"Warsman said:
"aztek the lost said:
"Warsman said:
"Books:

The Hobbit - J.R.R. Tolkien

Dracula - Bram Stoker

The Silmarillion - J.R.R. Tokien

The Shining - Stephen King"
which is your favorite Tolkien masterpiece?
"
I'd say Hobbit, since it's one of his earlier works and not as wordy. It's very much more exciting as well, more descriptive of the adventurous parts in it. But I always like to read about the Wars of Beleriand (s/p)."
yeah it is an awesome book, and FULL of adventure but personally feels like an oddity I am not into the adventure so much as attaining knowledge about Middle-Earth and its origins, that is why The Silmarillion is my favorite...besides I like the House of Feanor and their Quest...I enjoy their ruthlessness :D
"
Yeah. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Morgoth broke the House of Feanor by killing one of their higher members, didn't he? Or was that some other house?"
*name slips his mind of the victim* he killed Feanor's father and stole the Silmarils..that is what caused the House of Feanor to take the Oath that destroyed them all
Moderator
#32 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"you totally ruined it for me now...gosh"
you can't even read an RPG post, a masterpiece of literature is way beyond you :P
Moderator
#33 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

teams- Lakers, Raiders, Dodgers, AC Milan

books- Angela's Ashes, Grapes of Wrath

Movies- Donnie Darko

animals- Ravens, crows, bears

colors- green, black

tv shows- Dexter, The Soup

food- burritos

sport- football

website- comicvine, wizard universe, ign

idk what else to say....


#34 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30154 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"Warsman said:
"aztek the lost said:
"Warsman said:
"aztek the lost said:
"Warsman said:
"Books:

The Hobbit - J.R.R. Tolkien

Dracula - Bram Stoker

The Silmarillion - J.R.R. Tokien

The Shining - Stephen King"
which is your favorite Tolkien masterpiece?
"
I'd say Hobbit, since it's one of his earlier works and not as wordy. It's very much more exciting as well, more descriptive of the adventurous parts in it. But I always like to read about the Wars of Beleriand (s/p)."
yeah it is an awesome book, and FULL of adventure but personally feels like an oddity I am not into the adventure so much as attaining knowledge about Middle-Earth and its origins, that is why The Silmarillion is my favorite...besides I like the House of Feanor and their Quest...I enjoy their ruthlessness :D
"
Yeah. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Morgoth broke the House of Feanor by killing one of their higher members, didn't he? Or was that some other house?"
*name slips his mind of the victim* he killed Feanor's father and stole the Silmarils..that is what caused the House of Feanor to take the Oath that destroyed them all
"

Does Melkor or Ungoliant ring any bells?
Online
#35 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"pixelized said:
"you totally ruined it for me now...gosh"
you can't even read an RPG post, a masterpiece of literature is way beyond you :P
"

i can read them...i choose not to
Moderator
#36 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"aztek the lost said:
"Warsman said:
"aztek the lost said:
"Warsman said:
"aztek the lost said:
"Warsman said:
"Books:

The Hobbit - J.R.R. Tolkien

Dracula - Bram Stoker

The Silmarillion - J.R.R. Tokien

The Shining - Stephen King"
which is your favorite Tolkien masterpiece?
"
I'd say Hobbit, since it's one of his earlier works and not as wordy. It's very much more exciting as well, more descriptive of the adventurous parts in it. But I always like to read about the Wars of Beleriand (s/p)."
yeah it is an awesome book, and FULL of adventure but personally feels like an oddity I am not into the adventure so much as attaining knowledge about Middle-Earth and its origins, that is why The Silmarillion is my favorite...besides I like the House of Feanor and their Quest...I enjoy their ruthlessness :D
"
Yeah. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Morgoth broke the House of Feanor by killing one of their higher members, didn't he? Or was that some other house?"
*name slips his mind of the victim* he killed Feanor's father and stole the Silmarils..that is what caused the House of Feanor to take the Oath that destroyed them all
"

Does Melkor or Ungoliant ring any bells?"
yeah...Melkor was the first name of Morgoth

Ungoliant is the mother of Shelob

they destroyed the Two Trees..
Moderator
#37 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30154 posts) - - Show Bio

Gives aztek an A+ on his Silmarillion test

And what city did Morgoth besiege and destroy? This is for extra credit.

Online
#38 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"

Gives aztek an A+ on his Silmarillion test

And what city did Morgoth besiege and destroy? This is for extra credit.

"
I want to say Gondolin...but I'm not 100% sure on this...
Moderator
#39 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30154 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"Warsman said:
"

Gives aztek an A+ on his Silmarillion test

And what city did Morgoth besiege and destroy? This is for extra credit.

"
I want to say Gondolin...but I'm not 100% sure on this...
"

Makes the A+ an A++
Online
#40 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"aztek the lost said:
"Warsman said:
"

Gives aztek an A+ on his Silmarillion test

And what city did Morgoth besiege and destroy? This is for extra credit.

"
I want to say Gondolin...but I'm not 100% sure on this...
"

Makes the A+ an A++"
HA! I was just a little confused cause Morgoth wasn't personally there at its fall...
Moderator
#41 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
 Actors

Denzel Washington - My favorite actor ever

Johnny Depp - Greatest Character actot to ever live

Al Pacino - Tony Montana ? Micheal Coleone ? The Devil ? Nuff Said

Christopher Walken - He is so underrated as an actor

Robert Downey Jr - He should win a Oscar for his Tony Stark performance alone in Iron Man


Athletes

Albert Pujols - Mark my words... This dude will hit 850 career home runs when its all said and done

Micheal Jordan - The Greatest Basketball Player to ever live

Tom Brady - Say what you want . But this dude will be the best Quarterback ever 

Kobe Bryant - He is the best Basketball Player in the world right now

Steve Yzerman - He was a hell of a Hockey Player


Hip Hop Artists

Nas - An amazing Rap Artist. He is top 3 all time easy

Big L - He had amazing lyrics ! Maybe the best to ever touch the Mic

Busta Rhymes - he may not be top all time... but he is awesome to me

Kayne West - Amazing Hip Hop Talent. He can produce and spit the bars !

Lupe Fiasco -  Simply amazing ...


Actress

Scarlett Johansson

Jessica Alba

Salma Hayek

Kate Hudson

Jessica Biel

Okay. I just think all these actresses are hot





#42 Posted by Kurrent (14061 posts) - - Show Bio
Hotties

Megan Fox

Audrina Partidge

Jessica Alba

Lacey Chabert

Mila Kunis


#43 Posted by Death Flame (505 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"Writers:

Stephen King

Tom Clancy"

stephen king is my favorite writer =)
#44 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
Kurrent said:
"Hotties

Megan Fox

Audrina Partidge

Jessica Alba

Lacey Chabert

Mila Kunis


"
Ha Ha Ha ! Oh Hell Yes  !
#45 Posted by Insignia (137 posts) - - Show Bio

Comic-book Teams

  • SMASH (Old and new incarnations)
  • JLA
  • Top Ten (Police force, but you know what I mean)
  • X-men

#46 Posted by Feral Nova (46413 posts) - - Show Bio

Color: Red ^^

Number: 7 and 25 :D

Junk Food: Cookies :D

Fruit: Mango's ^^

Word: AWESOME and DUDE!

Weather: Rain

Season: Fall

Male Hero: Spider-man/Batman

Female Hero: Batgirl/x-23/Molly Hayes

Book: A Child Called 'IT'

Disney Movie: Mulan/Sleeping Beauty

Anime: Sailor Moon/Princess Mononoke/DBZ

um... yeah I think thats enough ^^'

#47 Posted by Ripcord (1309 posts) - - Show Bio

Favorite Books: The Stand by Stephen King, Ender's Shadow by Orson Scott Card, and How To Talk Dirty And Influence People by Lenny Bruce.

Favorite Music Groups: RHCP, The L.O.X., The Foo Fighters, The Police, 2Pac, Biggie, and 311.

#48 Posted by Shadow Huntress (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

Comics:

- Batgirl: Year One
-Robin visits the Birds of Prey
-Batman: The Long Halloween

Music:

-Girugamesh
-Dir En Grey
-The Pillows
-Malice Mizer
-The Ting Tings
-UVERworld
-Joe Hisaishi
-Brokencyde
-Maximum The Hormone
^_^;;

Movies:
-V For Vendetta
-The Royal Tenenbaums
-Death Note: The Last Name
-Love Me If You Dare
-Princess Mononoke
-Spirited Away
-Howl's Moving Castle
-Neko no Ongaeshi

#49 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

Movies


Boondock Saints

I Am Legend

Hooligans

TV shows


Doctor Who

Supernatural

Farscape

Albums


Facing The Thousand-Light This City

Vulgar-Dir En Grey

Daylight Dies-Killswitch Engage
#50 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Favorite book: "Addicted" by Zane.....

Favorite color: Purple

Moderator