#1 Edited by GreenLantern555 (2218 posts) - - Show Bio

Who is your favorite character in Westeros or Essos? Dead or alive.

Mine is Rheagar Targaryen . I know there is not a lot about him really, but from what has been known; badass. Wish there was more of him. (In the books)

#2 Edited by The Stegman (24017 posts) - - Show Bio

If your answer isn't Tyrion Lannister, then you're wrong.

#3 Posted by Joygirl (19522 posts) - - Show Bio

#4 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

It was Ned but you know... So I guess I'll go with Bronn.

#5 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (21913 posts) - - Show Bio

Tyrion, Ned and Rob.

#6 Edited by GreenLantern555 (2218 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman: Is this because of your knowledge of him from the books or the show or both?

#7 Posted by The Stegman (24017 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Edited by GreenLantern555 (2218 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenlantern555: The show only, I have yet to read the books.

Just curious. My question is actually harder once you've read them. It's long, but beautiful. The book are pretty good too.

#9 Edited by The_Tree (7289 posts) - - Show Bio

Arya Stark.

And there are a ton of great characters behind her, especially Tyrion and Jon, they're super close to my #1 spot. I pretty much like everybody except for Joffrey, Cersei, Melisandre, and Theon.

#10 Edited by judasnixon (6530 posts) - - Show Bio

#11 Posted by Samimista (20686 posts) - - Show Bio

Arya and Daenerys.

#12 Edited by Strider92 (16291 posts) - - Show Bio

Joffrey! He's the guy you love to hate!!!! The reason I watch that show every-time its out is because I want to see him die!

#13 Edited by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (10877 posts) - - Show Bio

Robert

Stannis

Renley

to be honest if your a TRUE Baratheon then I Like you But my favorite is Robert

#14 Edited by Izaiah (5187 posts) - - Show Bio

Jon Snow, Arya Stark, Tyrion Lannister, Robb Stark, Renly Baratheon.

I want to like Daenerys, though sometimes I'm finding her a bit too melodramatic for my liking.

#15 Edited by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the right answer. I think Tyrion Lannister and Arya Stark need to run things.

#16 Edited by judasnixon (6530 posts) - - Show Bio

I really like Asha Greyjoy, I just don't like who they casted to play her. I understand why they changed her name in the show. I'm cool with that, but asha was suppose to be a hot pirate chick with an ax!

#17 Posted by The Stegman (24017 posts) - - Show Bio

I really like Asha Greyjoy, I just don't like who they casted to play her. I understand why they changed her name in the show. I'm cool with that, but asha was suppose to be a hot pirate chick with an ax!

She's Yara in the show right?

#18 Posted by judasnixon (6530 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by The Stegman (24017 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Edited by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (10877 posts) - - Show Bio

@judasnixon: Yeah the chick who play her is a 6 at her best

#21 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Danny

Arya

Brienne

Jon

#22 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Asha is awesome. I was honestly shocked that they went in depth her story later on. Pleasantly shocked.

#23 Edited by judasnixon (6530 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatguywithheadphones: I feel like an A-Hole. I have no ill will against the actress who played her. I just don't feel she was the best actress who could play her. I don't want to be that guy who says "oh her boobs are not big enough to play Power Girl".....

#24 Posted by Aiden Cross (15562 posts) - - Show Bio

Jon Snow, Robert Baratheon (loved his antics with Ned :p), Tyrion (still want to know what happened with the honeycomb jackass and the brothel), Jaime Lannister (he really grew on me after the third book), Davos (honorable, speaks his mind)

#25 Edited by Deadite (23643 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the Lannisters, except for that squirmy, pale-looking cousin that serves the Queen. I feel bad for those that said their favorite is Ned, he only had 1 season worth of appearance. I'm waiting to read the book, first I have to purchase a kindle, and have my friend dump every book on his kindle into mine. Buying digital copies would be my route for reading source from here on now.

I'm definitely interested to learn more about Rheagar Targaryen.

#26 Edited by Reincarnated_Justice (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Tyrion no contest.

#27 Posted by Mekboy (1148 posts) - - Show Bio

King Joffrey.

#28 Posted by SavageDragon (2252 posts) - - Show Bio

Stannis.

Stannis.

Stannis.

daenerys

#29 Edited by GreenLantern555 (2218 posts) - - Show Bio

@mekboy said:

King Joffrey.

Said no one ever.

#30 Posted by JohnnyGat (1564 posts) - - Show Bio

Sandor, Bronn, Tyrion, and Oberyn Martell.

#31 Edited by GreenLantern555 (2218 posts) - - Show Bio

@judasnixon said:

I agree. I think the acting choices of the current "Yara" (which I still don't understand) are fantastic, she just doesn't look the part.