• 94 results
#1 Posted by JediXMan (30179 posts) - - Show Bio
Link.

And may I just say: well done.
#2 Posted by Mercy_ (92673 posts) - - Show Bio

Good for him. If there's any time somebody should get away with murder, it's this.

#3 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4164 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_ said:

Good for him. If there's any time somebody should get away with murder, it's this.

I wouldn't call it murder.. I wouldn't even call it justifiable homicide. I'd call it justice, even if the father feels remorse as he's stated, its still justice, scum like that need to be purged. Call me an extremist if you will, but you molest a child you deserve everything that comes to you, including burning in the pits of hell.

#4 Posted by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he should have left it to the justice system, but I'm fairly certain I would've done the same.

#5 Posted by Inverno (13139 posts) - - Show Bio

"After a while, all I'm doing is punching wet chips of bone into the floorboards. So I stop" - John Hartingan in Sin City

On a serious note I hate violence but I would have done the same thing to protect my loved one. He shouldn't get arrested nor tried for killing in defense of his child.

#6 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5240 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, I like this news.

#7 Posted by HolySerpent (12505 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by ARMIV2 (8406 posts) - - Show Bio

I would've done the same thing...almost...

#9 Posted by Kastiel (8919 posts) - - Show Bio

Who can blame him? He is Father of the Year in my books. 

#10 Posted by Strider92 (16238 posts) - - Show Bio

@HBKTimHBK said:

Well, I like this news.

#11 Posted by YoggSaron (812 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't have killed him, just broken his arms, legs, and maybe a few ribs.

#12 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Good on him.

#13 Posted by JediXMan (30179 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kastiel said:

Who can blame him? He is Father of the Year in my books.

Hear, hear.

#14 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10427 posts) - - Show Bio

Did he get a medal?

#15 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@YoggSaron said:

#16 Posted by Andy Steven Summers (5147 posts) - - Show Bio

To be perfectly honest. Death would be considered the easy way out for what I would of done.

#17 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

Finally the news starts publishing positive stuff going on in the world.

#18 Posted by Inverno (13139 posts) - - Show Bio

@Andy Steven Summers said:

To be perfectly honest. Death would be considered the easy way out for what I would of done.

I would have neutered him.

#19 Posted by Duncan (11444 posts) - - Show Bio

@aztek_the_lost said:

Finally the news starts publishing positive stuff going on in the world.

Well.. someone still got molested though.

#20 Posted by Remi (613 posts) - - Show Bio

hopefully he won't get charges.

#21 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat said:

@Andy Steven Summers said:

I would have neutered him.

Same

Killing is to extreme for my taste, but sending a d!ckless man to prison for molesting a little girl seems like hell enough for that monster. Have fun in the showers buddy.

#22 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32993 posts) - - Show Bio

well done dude 

#23 Posted by _Cain_ (23664 posts) - - Show Bio

I Would've done the same thing.

#24 Posted by Lunacyde (18429 posts) - - Show Bio

Two wrongs don't make a right.

#25 Edited by Ebbm (1118 posts) - - Show Bio

I think what the dad did was completely understandable and he shouldn't be charge with any crime but I can't stand all this glorifying of vigilante justice. We have a criminal justice system in this country to deal with stuff like this. We shouldn't be making this guy out to be a role model and encouraging people to take the law into their own hands. That's why we have all these stupid Stand Your Ground Laws, and other bullsh*t. Personal emotions shouldn't get in the way of justice.

#26 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@Remi said:

hopefully he won't get charges.

I think it was mentioned he didn't.

@TheGoldenOne said:

@YoggSaron said:

He didn't do it on purpose.

#27 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lunacyde said:

From what I've gathered, he wasn't gunning for the kill.

#28 Posted by Lunacyde (18429 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp: I'm replying more to the general gung-ho vigilante justice theme of this thread. What may FEEL right, isn't always in reality right.
#29 Posted by ruler (299 posts) - - Show Bio

i hope he will free of murder charges

#30 Posted by joshmightbe (24874 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lunacyde said:

2 negatives equal a positive

#31 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lunacyde said:

@ReVamp: I'm replying more to the general gung-ho vigilante justice theme of this thread. What may FEEL right, isn't always in reality right.

Your right..... Now I feel all bad for threatning to chop off a dead guys ding dong "well I still think it is a suitable punishment". We need to allow ourselves room to heal in those situations, the girl will live, she will most likely be forever scarred, but she has her life and with therapy she will hopefully live a long fuilling life. While what he did was horrible and should be punished harshly, a father commiting murder was no way to make the situation better.

#32 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Good on him. I would've done the same exact thing if someone messed with my daughter.

#33 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lunacyde said:

Well...

You're right about that. But if I saw that mofoe doing that to MY daughter, I probably won't be thinking about whether it was right.

#34 Posted by joshmightbe (24874 posts) - - Show Bio

If some guy molested my daughter his head would be on a pole in my front yard. I don't give a damn about the moral quandary of vigilantism vs the justice system, some one hurts my child on purpose they die simple as that.

#35 Posted by Chaos Burn (1781 posts) - - Show Bio

thumbs up

#36 Posted by Andy Steven Summers (5147 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

I don't give a damn about the moral quandary of vigilantism vs the justice system, some one hurts my child on purpose they die simple as that.

#37 Posted by mikethekiller (8370 posts) - - Show Bio

If I caught guy trying to molest a family member I'd go in for the kill, justice system be damned.

#38 Posted by SHAZAM117 (2795 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't say I would not have done the same if it was my kid...I hope he doesn't get prosecuted...Molesters are the WORST/LOWEST kind of scum

#39 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

Hell yes.

#40 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

@Lunacyde said:

2 negatives equal a positive

Math approves vigilante justice.

#41 Posted by God_Spawn (37560 posts) - - Show Bio

Good.

#42 Posted by Ms. Omega (4420 posts) - - Show Bio

If it was me he would be alive but he would be a woman for the rest of his life.

#43 Posted by Dernman (14883 posts) - - Show Bio

Good Luck to him

#44 Posted by joshmightbe (24874 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123: Math doesn't need all that morality crap

#45 Posted by spartan92 (2520 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice served.

#46 Posted by PowerHerc (82600 posts) - - Show Bio

If more of this stuff happened, the pedophiles wouldn't act on their deviant urges quite as much.

#47 Posted by Lunacyde (18429 posts) - - Show Bio
@Blood1991 said:

@Lunacyde said:

Your right..... Now I feel all bad for threatning to chop off a dead guys ding dong "well I still think it is a suitable punishment". We need to allow ourselves room to heal in those situations, the girl will live, she will most likely be forever scarred, but she has her life and with therapy she will hopefully live a long fuilling life. While what he did was horrible and should be punished harshly, a father commiting murder was no way to make the situation better.

I am not in any way diminishing the crimes committed against this girl. It is horrible, and there is no excuse in the world to justify such things, but killing the man ultimately is not an answer, and is not justice.
#48 Posted by Lunacyde (18429 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp said:

@Lunacyde said:

Well...

You're right about that. But if I saw that mofoe doing that to MY daughter, I probably won't be thinking about whether it was right.

Once again correct. In the heat of the moment is different than sitting here celebrating that it happened.
#49 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe: I know. :P

#50 Posted by Project_Worm (3376 posts) - - Show Bio

He did what had to be done. My question is why didn't he get a medal or something?